Party Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grete stepped over to where her face hovered right above her sister's. Brittany opened her mouth like she was about to be fed a delicious spoonful of ice cream. Grete let about half of the jizz in her mouth fall into her sister's. They both swallowed and smiled. They liked it.

"I'm not leaving without fucking you both," Lester said. "So, you better sixty nine each other until I get another hard on."

As soon as he said it both Brittany and Grete instantly realized it was the best idea anyone had ever had. The thought of putting their faces in the other's crotch enticed every sexual urge they had. The idea of not doing it because they were sisters never crossed either of their minds.

After less than a minute of watching the two blonde goddesses lick each other's slits, Lester's cock found its second wind. He eventually had them stop and then took turns fucking them. He would give it to Brittany for a while and then switch to Grete. When he knew he was close, he had Brittany get on her hands and knees over Grete who lie down on her back.

Lester would take his cock out of Brittany and push it into Grete once or twice before taking it out and filling Brittany with it again. This time when he came he did it on Grete's chest and made Brittany slurp it off and swallow it.

After having his way with the sisters and getting off for a second time, Lester decided to see how the rest of the party was doing. He walked back into the living room to see everyone still there, but they were all naked and giving or receiving (or both) something to someone else. It had become a full on orgy.

Lester caught Sam's attention while he was drilling a girl from behind who was also blowing another guy. Sam saw Lester and gave him big smile and thumbs up. Lester couldn't help but laugh.

12