Party Slut Sara

Story Info
The first time I fucked my step daughters tight cunt.
2.2k words
4.07
269.9k
168
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may recognize Sara from the Father's Day stories I have posted. What those stories don't tell you is about the first time I had unfettered access to Sara's body........ Without her knowledge!

'Honey,' my wife said from across the room, 'it's getting late, can you go get Sara? She was supposed to call, and I can't reach her. She should be home by now.......' Echoing my concerns, after all, this is a school night!

Sara had run out a few hours before to her friend Megan's house for a mid-week study party. I had no delusions that they were doing much studying, more likely getting stoned and drinking crappy booze. Lately my wife had taken to prodding me to walk in on her anytime we suspected she was out of line, Sara needed to know there were limits to the freedom any high schooler could have, even if she was 18!

'Ok Shelley,' I replied. 'Give me a sec and I will run over and see if I can find her.'

Megan lives about 15 minutes away, not in the best part of town, but not bad either. Her street is darker than the others around it, mostly because the streetlights are blocked by several mature trees. This leaves Megan's house shrouded in darkness once the sun goes down, giving the teenagers more freedom to hang out in the yard without fear of being seen.

I can't understand why her parents allow the kids to drink. Allowing underage drinking is pretty scary, could get an adult in a lot of trouble, but I guess that's why all the parties go down there, and not at our house.

As I am about to turn onto her cul-de-sac I can see several people milling around on the front lawn, which gives me a thought. Why announce myself by driving up? Might be more interesting to walk in and see what is happening first hand. So, instead of turning in, I drive by and park half a block up.

I feel odd walking up to a party like this; I don't feel all that old myself. Seems like I should be joining it, not busting it!

The kids out front look dazed; they hardly look at me as I walk by. I guess they think I am just another partier, the dim light hiding my age, the hoodie I am wearing nearly matching those worn by a number of them.

It isn't much lighter inside, and the air is tinged with smoke. 'yup' I said under my breath 'stoned out of their minds.'

Once inside the scene would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. The first person I see is a girl, god knows how old lying flat on her back in the entry, clearly passed out. Her tight black jeans are soaked, and her blouse is twisted around like it was put on backwards. Looks like she had a good night, but is in for a rough morning! Not my problem, clearly not Sara.

A couple of other kids are making out on the couch, oblivious to everything around them, the guy has his feet up on another passed out teenager sprawled on the ground in front of him. I can see that the girl has long blond hair, also not Sara. Good.

Since the scene is so weird I figure I might as well blend in a bit, so I pull the hood of my sweatshirt over my head, now I look like one of the other guys I can just barely see holding himself up against the kitchen counter. I can only just see his upper torso, his back is to me with a counter blocking his lower half. Looks like he is moving a bit, maybe to the crappy music blaring out of the iPod dock next to him.

All in all I can see eight or nine teenagers, all in various stages of intoxication, either making out, holding themselves up, or unconscious on the ground. None look like Sara, but I can see Megan's red hair sticking out from under a pile of three bodies I have to step over to get farther in the house. As I do something tells me to look at Megan again. I can see her face, eyes closed, but looking lower I can see that her shirt is in complete disarray, exposing her nearly flat tits, each nipple looking black in the half light. I was never really attracted to Megan, she isn't very pretty, but she does have a slender young body, and I have always admired her ass. Nice seeing more. No one seems to be paying attention, so I just enjoy the view for a moment.

If I can get her to wake up just a bit, maybe she knows where Sara is, so I reach over and adjust her shirt so she is covered, then shake her. All I accomplish is to make her shirt fall open again, Megan is clearly out! Never one to miss an opportunity my right hand grazes one of her nipples. No reaction. Looking up I can see that no one is watching, so I fondle her a bit more, enjoying her firm small breasts.

I jump back when she moves a bit, but she doesn't wake so no harm done.

Stepping over the mass of bodies I start down the hall where a line of boys as formed in front of one of the rooms. They all have hoods or hats on, pulled down so I fit right in.

Not wanting to raise anyone's attention I wait a bit, and turn away as the door opens and a husky kid with short hair comes out, smiling and holding the door for the next in line. I can't see much through the door, but can hear a muffled groan that sounds feminine. The kid in front of me is laughing quietly now, repeating 'I'm gonna get me some of that strange...' over and over.

This routine repeats itself until I am next in line. As the door opens I slip into the room, my eyes adjusting to the slightly brighter light quickly. Looking around I can't see anyone else, at least no one sober. On the beds are a couple of passed out girls, their cloths in various states of disarray.

'take the one on the right, the others a bit .... Used.' Says a voice, coming from a dark corner. 'Have some fun, I have to go get something to eat and hit the head.' With this I see a black kid with a dark jacket on get up from a chair and walk quickly past me, out into the hall. As the door closes I can see that it is solid wood with a deadbolt lock, which I throw to buy some privacy.

Fearing what I might find, I walk over and start looking at the girls on the bed. I start with the girl on the right, the one the black kid described as 'used'. There she is, unconscious and completely naked, my little girl, Sara. She is stoned and clearly part of some gang bang routine. My first reaction is rage. I reach over to pick her up so I can carry her out, but as I press my hand under her thighs my hand slips and slides between her legs and I feel her moist pussy on the side of my hand. Then I freeze as Sara smiles and rolls her head over. Clearly stoned, eyes only half open, she slurs 'just use a rubber dude.... be nice........'

This is too much. I have been her dad since I married her mother when Sara was 3. At 18 she is lovely and my feelings for her range from fatherly to lustful. Her petite frame, perfect ass and perky tits are simply too much to ignore. I have been looking down her top and checking out her ass for the past several years. With her like this I can't help myself, I push my hand firmly against her pussy, feeling her warmth as my fingers gently slide up, then in past the folds of her young flesh.

'hmmmmmm,' she moans 'fuck yeah.......'

Having wanted to see and touch her for so long, I can only thank god for my luck. Here she is, my tender baby naked and too stoned to know who was molesting her, and liking it to boot! Not saying anything lest she figure out that it is me, I gently caress her firmly rounded tits, gently rolling her on her side, her face away from me both to improve my access to her chest, but also to reduce the amount of time she is looking directly at me.

I find it simply delightful to fondle her sweet body while she moans, what a little sex addicted slut! As I run my hands over her tits, then her ass my cock comes to complete attention. God knows how many times she had been fucked so far and she still loved it. I wonder if she likes it this much when she is conscious.

I push her over so she is on her stomach, her legs slightly spread. In the low light I can just barely see her pussy between her legs, enticing! Spreading her legs a bit more brings her sweet cunt lips into full view. Slightly swollen and red from the rough fucking she seems to have received, glistening with moisture. It seems that the boys had been well behaved, nothing to indicate that they hadn't used condoms, no cum leaking out of her slit. The moisture looks to be all hers!

My thumb finds its way inside her, sliding easily thanks to her juice, she wiggles her tiny ass a bit, forcing my thumb deeper. I have to wonder, how many parties like this has she done? Is she always the main attraction, or is this a new endeavor? She sure seems comfortable in this role!

Musing over my daughter's part as the party fuck slut, I lightly run my index finger over her puckered ass hole, while driving my thumb as deeply into her cunt as I can. She clenches her cheeks and tries to roll over; in a panic I shove her down, straddling her on the bed, my cock separated from her ass by few inches, and the fabric of my jeans. So, anal isn't her thing. I guess she still has some virgin territory left!

Now pushing my index finger into her pussy, she stirs and raises her ass up a bit, pressing down with her chest, her arms out to either side. 'God,' I think. 'My baby wants me to fuck her..... do I dare?'

Of course I do. Who wouldn't? Isn't this what being a good dad is all about? Giving your kids what they want, and need? Clearly she wants it, and I can only assume she needs it!

I love Levi's! The buttons come undone easily, freeing my now throbbing cock, I never wear underwear. Being careful not to hurt her, I press down between her shoulders with my left hand and rub the bare head of my cock against her pussy lips making her squirm even more. Up comes her ass, legs spreading even more. 'Come on dude.' she whimpers, 'I need it bad. Come on..... hurry...'

Never one to let my baby down I gently slide my unprotected cock, into her well used young cunt, violating every rule of fucking etiquette I can think of. First, she is my daughter. Who fucks their daughter without protection? Second, she asked me to use protection. Then of course, who else might have taken this route? Is she safe? Damn.

As I slide inside her, much more easily than I would have expected, she asks again. 'dude, you have a rubber on, right?' her voice slurred and unsteady. Not answering I press deeper and deeper into my baby. She gasps a bit as I press forward, finally going as far in as I can.

Since I have her firmly held down I figure I can take some liberties, maybe broaden her experiences a bit. After all I am her father, what dad wouldn't want to help educate his daughter? Moistening my left middle finger in her pussy, I slowly press it into her anal rosebud as she squirms beneath me, a succession of 'no's' softly coming out of her mouth.

The byproduct of all this is that she clenches her ass and cunt together like a vice, clenching my cock with a strength I would never have expected from such a tiny body. I can feel myself boiling up, nearing climax so I lean in and pump with everything I have.

'oh god, oh god!' she moans. 'Dude, you have to stop, oh... oh.... You're hurting me!' but she can't complain very loudly with her face in the pillow.

I quickly erupt, cumming deep in her horny cunt, savoring every moment, enjoying the waves of pleasure as they pass over me.

'I hope you're on the pill you little slut.' I whisper in her ear, making my voice a bit gruff to disguise it. This causes her to tense up, but the drugs clearly keep her from reacting fully.

Getting off her quickly, I slip out the door past the waiting boys, leaving her there for their enjoyment. As I walk down the hall I look back in time to see two boys enter the room together. I will just tell my wife I couldn't find her. I hope the rest of the boys like her pussy used and abused. Sweet little slut that she is!