Party Time

Story Info
Quiet girl and designated driver.
2.3k words
4
25.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd finally talked my girlfriend into going to my best friend's housewarming party. Amber was an introvert, incredibly shy. The picture of prim and proper. But getting her to come with me for social events was like pulling teeth. As I watched her get dressed, a part me couldn't wait to be done with this so we could come back home and have our own private party. She finished pulling on her high heels and stood to admire herself in the floor-length mirror standing in the corner.

"Ok, I think I'm ready," she said quietly. I came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and nuzzling her neck.

"You look beautiful babe. Now let's go or we're going to be late." She took one last glance before taking my hand and following me out to the car.

A few minutes later we pulled into the drive of Brandon's new house. There were already quite a few people there and I knew Amber was going to get extremely nervous soon. I reached over and ran my hand up her thigh, trying to soothe her. She glanced over concerned before a smile caressed her lips. I leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips, my hand pushing her thighs apart to stroke her panties. She moaned into my mouth, beginning to grind against my touch a bit. I smiled against her lips and stroked a little harder. Amber started eliciting quiet moans and I could feel myself harden. Her panties were beginning to get soaked now and I knew she was getting close to cumming for me.

So I stopped.

She growled at me, lust filling her eyes. I wanted her to relax for the party we were about to attend but also I wanted her to look forward to when we got home. I smiled before giving her one more kiss.

"Come on, we're already running late." We piled out of the car, she slid her hand into mine as I led her up the walk. Before I could even knock on the door, it swung open to reveal a mass of people. Amber gripped my hand tighter as we pushed through the crowd. I found us a spot off the living room to mingle quietly, or as quietly as possible. Even then we were pressed into a corner.

"I'm gonna go get us a couple drinks," I said in Amber's ear then made my way to the kitchen. A few minutes filling up some red solo cups and I found her talking to a man who seemed to be invading her space. As I made my way to her, he reached up and ran his thumb across her lips. I hurried to get to her, knowing her anxiety must be through the roof. But as I got closer, I noticed her breathing heavier. She wasn't taking her eyes off of this stranger. When I came into her line of vision she moved away from him slightly and kept eye contact with me.

"Hi babe, who's this?" She blushed a bit, taking a cup from my hand.

"Oh, this is Blaine. He was just, um, commenting on my dress." He turned to look at me, offering his hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you," he said, shaking my hand. "I was just telling your woman here how gorgeous she looked. You're a lucky man."

"Nice to meet you too." Something put me off from him. It might have been the way he kept looking at Amber like she was a juicy steak or the smile that never left his eyes. "Anyway, when you were on your way over here I was telling Amber that I'm the DD for the evening so if you guys need me to drive you home, just come find me."

"Thanks. We usually do wind up drinking too much." He smiled, eyed Amber one last time and walked into the crowd. I moved closer to her and noticed she didn't move her eyes from him.

"See something you like," I asked with a smirk. Amber blushed a bright red.

"I'm sorry, I just, he was such a gentleman and could tell I was nervous being here. He really calmed me down."

"That's great, babe."

We spent the rest of the party drinking and chatting with fellow couples. Brandon even stopped by once or twice to talk for a bit. But soon, I could tell we were getting a little tipsy and it was time to head home. As we made our way to the front door, Blaine met us before we could slip out.

"Hey guys, noticed you drank quite a bit tonight. Why don't you let me drive you home?" Once again Amber couldn't take her eyes off of him. Her breathing had increased, her tits straining against her dress. We had downed quite a bit of alcohol tonight and I was feeling buzzed. The responsible side of me knew I probably shouldn't get behind the wheel while the irresponsible side of me knew that Amber and Blaine were interested in each other. And frankly, I wanted to see what would happen between the two of them.

"Yeah, sure," I said, passing him my keys. We all walked out to the car, piled in, and I gave him our address so he could follow the GPS to our home. Amber wanted to sit up front with him. She usually got claustrophobic in the backseat so I didn't mind. As we drove, Blaine talked about his job, how he knew Brandon, and how he had spent is recent vacation. All in all it was fairly normal conversation but he had captured Amber's attention with no effort. Her body was turned toward him and she was fiddling with the pendant that dropped between her tits.

I remained quiet, watching them interact. Blaine often looked over at Amber, clearly admiring her. As their conversation fell into a lull, he placed his hand on her thigh and slowly slid it upwards, pulling her dress with him. I heard her gasp a bit but she did nothing to stop his advances. I watched carefully as his hand stroked her thigh, his fingers dipping between her legs, and I wondered if she was getting wet for him. Amber spread her legs a bit and I watched, my cock hardening, as he slid his fingers under her dress and began stroking her through her panties. I leaned forward and could hear Amber breathing heavily.

"Are you wet for him," I whispered in her ear. She gasped and started to close her legs, pulling her dress down. "No, don't stop. Let him tease you." She slowly let her legs fall open as he continued stroking her. "Do you like him touching you?" She nodded slightly, a moan escaping her lips. Blaine was deeply fingering her now and we were almost home.

As we pulled into the driveway, Amber brushed her dress back into place and got out of the car. I slid out of the backseat and told Blaine to come in with us so we could repay him for driving us home and for a taxi ride home.

Amber had gone upstairs to change clothes so I stayed in the living room with Blaine, and pulled out my wallet to give him some cash.

"You're girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous," he said, sitting on the couch. I stopped flipping through dollar bills to look up at him. This was the second time he'd mentioned Amber's looks. Watching the way he made her moan and squirm on the car ride home had gotten me harder than I'd been in months. I looked at him, then put my wallet away.

"What if we repaid you in a different way?" His eyes met mine, calculating and trying to decipher what I just said and if I really meant it.

"What did you have in mind," he said, leaning back against the couch.

"I saw what you did to her on the drive home. I saw how much it turned her on to have you stroking her pussy. I want you to do more. I want you to take her and I want to watch." He watched me for a while, a small smile gracing his lips. Blaine leaned forward, reaching out his hand.

"You've got yourself a deal," he said shaking my hand.

"A deal? What deal," Amber said from the doorway behind me. I walked to her. She'd taken her hair down and slipped off her heels. I kissed her deeply, my hand running down to her hip and pulling her into me.

"Just go with it, babe." She looked at me with confusion and lust burning in her eyes, her lips red from our kiss. I kissed her one more time before moving away to reveal Blaine coming towards her. She watched him and gasped as he pulled her against his body. He kissed her neck, running a hand over her tits. Amber moaned and molded herself to him. I came behind her and kissed the other side of her neck while unzipping her dress. She melted between us, letting herself go in the moment. I pushed her dress to her waist exposing her tits. I palmed them a bit and held them as Blaine sucked on her nipples. She gasped, holding his mouth to her and grinding her ass against me.

"Mmmmm, you like this baby?" She nodded, her breath coming out hard and quick. Blaine was buried in her tits. I pushed her dress the rest of the way down to pool at her feet. She stepped out of it and I caressed her hips. Slowly I dipped my finger between her legs and moaned at how wet she was. Blaine kissed up her chest before kissing her deeply, grinding his hardon against her. I watched as he led her to the couch and pushed her down to sit. She looked at me anxiously and I nodded.

Amber slowly unzipped Blaine's pants and pulled his cock out. He was slightly longer than I was and definitely thicker. I wasn't sure if she could take that much girth. Amber's eyes widened at the size of him. She wrapped her small hand around his cock and he moaned as she stroked, exploring the feel of him. I sat in a chair off to the side and watched as she stretched her mouth as wide as it would go to accommodate him. He moaned, holding the back of her head and slowly pushing his way between her lips.

"Fuck yes!" Amber gripped his hips and tried to deepthroat him as she'd done me on numerous occasions but he couldn't get deep enough. He pushed and Amber's eyes started watering. She pulled off him, slowly licking up him. Blaine threw his head back, his grip tightening in her hair. Amber began kissing and licking up and down his cock, stroking him with one hand and holding his hip with the other. He began thrusting in out of her mouth. I watched as Amber sucked him off, her nipples tightening as he twisted and pinched them. Blaine pushed his pants all the way down and thrust deep into her mouth one more time.

He maneuvered her into doggy position on the couch with her facing me. I could see the lust in her eyes and how badly she wanted him plowing into her. Blaine positioned himself behind her, kicking her legs apart to give him more room. He slowly pushed his cock into her soaking wet cunt and Amber let out a moan that filled the room. Blaine groaned as he pushed his full length into her.

"God, you're so tight." He began thrusting in and out of her slowly. I watched her grind back against him, moaning with every thrust, her tits swinging with every movement. Before I knew it, my cock was in my hand and I was stroking hard.

"Amber, watch me," I commanded. She opened her glassy eyes and licked her lips as she watched me jack off to her getting fucked by another man. I stroked a few more times as she got drilled before I stood in front of her and shoved my cock into her mouth. She let out a surprised moan before getting to work sucking my dick. I held the back of her head, not letting her have much control as I started fucking her mouth. Blaine started driving deeper into her cunt while she sucked me off. She gagged a bit, taking my cock too deep but I plunged on, loving hearing the sounds of her struggle.

Blaine started thrusting faster, his breathing getting heavier. Amber started whimpering and grinding more and more against him. I pulled my cock out quickly and let my cum hit her face. She looked up at me, covered in cum, and screamed as Blaine plunged into her filling her with his cum. She quivered and writhed, riding her own orgasm as his cum began dripping down her thighs. He kissed her back and slowly pulled out of her. Amber collapsed onto the couch, a puddle of endorphins. I pulled my pants back on and walked with Blaine to the front door. We shook hands and as he was about to leave, he handed me his business card with his personal phone number.

"In case you ever need a designated driver again," he said with a wink, and out the door he went. I walked back to Amber and covered her with a throw from the couch as she licked some of the cum from her lips.

"Did you enjoy yourself," I asked, sitting next to her. She nodded, a big smile on her face. I suppose we need to go out drinking more often if our designated driver made her this happy.