Party Time Hot Wife

Story Info
Hot wife entertains friends party.
4k words
4.42
173.2k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brandi is a very sexy forty-ish woman with long brown hair and titillating 36D gummy bear breast implants. She resembles the porn star Lisa Ann. She has a tight body and nice firm ass with long sexy legs and cock sucker lips. We love to experiment sexually and it really turns me on watching her fuck other guys. She owns a pole dancing fitness studios and an out call stripper show. She does bachelor and bachelorette parties and such.

Our friends don't know about the show business side of her company. She seldom goes out on jobs anymore since she normally sends her girls, she's has about ten on staff that work for her off and on.

One day she got a call for a bachelor party from a friend of ours, Matt. He didn't know it was her but she recognized his voice and address. He's a tall, muscular black man that she's told me before she'd like to fuck. I said as long as I got to watch I was all for it.

On the day of the party I drove her to Matt's house and slunk down in the seat to wait. Brandi wore a cut-off wife beater tied in a knot in the front which revealed her ample cleavage and the bottoms of her tits and her tight abs and navel ring. Also, she wore tight, tight, mini shorts with 5" stiletto heels that showed off her leg muscles.

Matt's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw her. A little from seeing her there dressed like that and then realizing why she was there. After some conversation he let her in. She later told me he didn't want to do it but she talked him into it.

As per our plan she told him she wanted to make his party special and she was gonna cook some stuff for him. So she sent him to the store. When he left I went inside and hid in a bedroom off the kitchen where I could see what was going on.

When Matt returned he asked if he could do anything. With a sly grin Brandi turned around and grabbed his cock and said he could fuck her with that thing. He stammered and resisted saying he was my friend and it wouldn't be right for them to do anything. But Brandi reassured him she had okay'd it with me first. Matt was still uncertain about the situation.

But when Brandi sexily pulled off her top and let her tits pop out most his resistance melted. She seductively helped him off with his shirt revealing his chiseled chest. They embraced and started kissing. Brandi pulled Matts hand up to her tits and he started massaging them. Brandi was rubbing his cock through his pants.

She began kissing her way down Matts chest and slowly slid down to his waist and pulled his sweat pants down revealing his erect cock aiming right at her. He was bigger than average in size but I was glad to see I was bigger, not to brag. Brandi smiled broadly as she caressed it "What have we got here?" she teased.

She lowered herself in front of him and began to suck on his cock while massaging his balls. She worked on him for a good ten minutes alternating between deep throating him then sucking his balls into her mouth as she stroked his cock with her hands. Then she'd go back to deep throating him as he held her head. She got him rock hard and any resistance he might have felt melted away.

He gripped her ass tightly and squeezed complimenting her on how firm it was before pulling her up and sliding her shorts off. Mesmerized he gazed at her naked body watching as her tits heaved with anticipation. "I always knew you'd look awesome naked" he said. He reached up and played with her nipples squeezing and twisting them. Then he ran one hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit before slipping a finger into her and slowly finger fucking her.

Brandi let out low moans as she braced herself against the counter as he worked his finger in and out of her.

Matt leaned down and sucked on her nipples. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he questioned after a while.

"Oh God, fuck me already will you" she moaned.

He spun her around and bent her over the counter. He gave her ass a smack as he grabbed it and squeezed before slowly inserting his finger into her waiting pussy. He massaged her heaving tits as he finger fucked her a bit more until she was well lubricated and begging to be fucked.

He had worked her into a frenzy when Brandi moaned "I need your cock in me now." Brandi begged as she reached around and guided his cock into her waiting pussy. She let out low moans as more and more of his cock disappeared inside her.

Matt grabbed her by the ass with both hands as he picked up the pace and began feverishly pounding his cock into her. Her tits bounced with each thrust before Matts hands went to them. He pulled, prodded and squeezed them as he continued to pound into her.

She moaned loudly as he slammed into her rubbing and pulling on her nipples. "Oh God, oh God, you feel so good, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me." she pleaded.

His thrust grew more rapid then he gripped her tightly as he exploded deep inside her. He pulled her close as he emptied his load into her waiting pussy. He convulsed and spasmed like a guy who hasn't had sex in months. I couldn't tell if she had cum or not. When he regained his composure they broke up and kissed.

Brandi reached down and wiped some cum off his cock and licked her finger, "Mmmm this is just the start of a fun evening," she said. "Now go get ready," she ordered.

When I heard the shower running I came out and told her how fantastic that was. "Did you cum?" I asked. Frustrated she sighed "No."

I told her I'd take care of that. I picked her up and set her on the counter, then got between her legs and began eating her freshly fucked pussy. Licking and nibbling on her encouraged lips it didn't take long to bring her to a massive orgasm.

Then I slid down my pants and entered her with my throbbing cock. As I pumped away she wrapped her legs around me and bucked like crazy. Her tits flailed away as I continued pounding into her freshly fucked pussy. We both came together with a massive shudder. Just as I finished adding my load to Matts I heard the shower shut off so I pulled up my pants and left her still naked on the counter top.

I was invited to the party so I made sure to arrive late. When I got there Brandi was in her sexy maids outfit that left little to the imagination and her five inch fuck me heels. Her bare ass was visible thru the fine fabric. She was serving hors-d'oeuvres and drinks to the guys. She would bend down to give the guys a good view down her top.

There were seven of us total at the party. The guys would grope her ass when she served them and she would rub her tits against them. After awhile we started to play poker with Brandi serving us. She would bend over giving the guys a view of her ample cleavage as she delivered beers. The guys were saying crude comments to her and she was enjoying the attention. She'd let their hands linger on her ass as they complimented her how nice it was.

Watching her tease the guys into a frenzy made me hard as a rock. I asked her if she was a stripper or what and told her it was about time to take something off. The guys eagerly agreed with me. She left the room and returned a short while later wearing nothing but the apron. It covered her big tits but revealed her freshly shaved bare pussy. Her small landing strip gone. Her clit was swollen with excitement. She turned her sweet ass to the approving guys and gave it a smack.

She later told me Matt had joined her while she was showering and had her shave clean while he watched, then he fucked her again in the shower.

The guys ate her up. More crude remarks flew around the room. Mostly concerning what they'd like to do to her fine ass. As she served them they would rub her clit or grab her ass. Sometimes she would hold their hand on her pussy and let a finger slip inside her. When she got to me I pulled her onto my lap and said we should get a look at her big tits. The guys agreed. I slid the apron between her jugs showing off her nice pink nipples. I rubbed them till they got good and erect. The guys couldn't take their eyes off her. After I minute I suggested she sit on the winners lap and they readily agreed.

Matt won the next hand and she went to sit with him. She sat across his lap wrapping her arms around his neck and began kissing him.

Ben a middle aged black man came up behind her and untied the apron and whipped it off her. Now naked she continued to kiss and grind on Matt making it hard for him to play the next hand. She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her tit to the approval of the group.

As Matt squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples the guys went nuts. "Just look at those tits" Ben said. "Thats one horny mutter fuck'n bitch" Jamal proclaimed, "I'm gonna tear that pussy up."

Dan, a thin young white guy won the next hand and eagerly yanked Brandi onto his lap. She held his cards as he rubbed her tits with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She was really getting into it moaning sexily when Zeke won the next hand.

Zeke, a heavy set black man was on the other side of the table so Brandi with a glint in her eye slid under the table and crawled to him. A zipping sound was heard. Zeke's eyes got real big as we heard slurping. Soon Zeke was breathing hard and his ass lifted out of the chair. If it wasn't obvious he had cum Brandi rose from under the table with a trickle of cum running down her chin. She seductively took her finger and wiped it off then inserted it into her mouth with an "Mmmmmmm."

I won the next hand, undid my pants and had her sit on my swollen cock. She grabbed my cock and guided into her waiting pussy. She was quite wet and I slid right in. She was so horny she came when I hit bottom with a loud gasp. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as she gently bounced up and down on my cock. It didn't take long for me to cum too. I squeezed her tits hard as I exploded.

She got up and pushing the cards to the side she laid on top of the table face up with her dripping pussy facing me. "Next winner fucks me," she said. We dealt the cards on her naked body and each guy would rub her clit or tits when they got their cards.

Jamal won. Jamal a twenty something black guy was the most ghetto looking of Matts friends. He had a gold tooth and many tattoos and was the one saying the lewdest things. With a broad smile on his face he stood up declaring he was gonna tear that little white pussy up as he dropped his pants revealing his large 10" cock.

Brandi moaned an "Oh my" when she saw the size of him. She tried to reach for it but he pushed her hand away.

"I'll oh my your ass" Jamal said as he grabbed Brandi by the ankles and roughly pulled her closer to the edge of the table. He lifted her legs over his shoulders as he positioned his cock at the entrance to her waiting pussy. Teasing her he rubbed and smacked her clit with the head of his cock making her yelp each time he'd smack her. Letting his cock rest on her pussy lips he reached up and violently groped her tits. Squeezing and pulling on her nipples he said "These are some fine titties." He slapped at them several times and laughed "Look at them bounce." He then smacked her with his dick one more time before inserting it. He slowly pushed his cock into the moaning Brandi.

She let out louder and louder screeches as more and more of his cock disappeared into her.

"Listen to that bitch" he boasted, "She's never had a real cock in her before, have you bitch?" he said as he rested for a bit when he was all the way in.

Brandi didn't answer as she laid there gasping and moaning.

He slapped her tit really hard making her yelp. "Have you bitch" he said demanding an answer.

"No, no, God no never, you're the biggest" she moaned out between breaths. "I need you to fuck me with your monster cock. Please give it to me, fuck me with your big black cock" she begged.

Pleased with her answer he smiled broadly then began fucking her violently. As he fucked away her tits bounced wildly until he reached up and grabbed them with both hands roughly squeezing them. "Damn, these are nice tits" he proclaimed again. Grabbing them like they were handle bars on a bike he used them for leverage as he fucked her like a mad man slamming into her over and over again. After a few minutes he stopped and stared at her gasping for air. "Bitch likes it rough" he boasted.

The guys were yelling encouragement and other stuff during the fucking. "Save some for us" "Don't kill her" "White chicks love a big black cock" "She's not going back to little white dicks now" "I'm gonna tag that ass" etc.

Staring down at Brandi gasping for air in the throws of passion Jamal was clearly proud of himself. "I own this bitch now, she'll come running for this big black cock whenever I call, won't ya whore?"

Having learned her lesson from the previous smack Brandi answered quickly, "Yes, yes, please fuck me more, please fuck me with your big black cock, I need it, I want it, I want to feel you cum inside my tight white pussy" she desperately begged.

Satisfied with that Jamal went back to pounding her like he hadn't had pussy in years.

Brandi was making a lot of noise as Jamal slammed his cock into her over and over when I suggested someone should muffle her.

Matt stood up and positioned himself over Brandis mouth. He slapped her face with his cock a couple of times before she realized it was there. She grabbed for it and hungrily ate it up almost sucking on it as violently as Jamal was fucking her.

Grabbing Brandis hips with both hands Jamal thrust into her one more violent time as he exploded deep inside her. He let out a loud yell as his balls emptied into her.

Breathing heavily he lowered himself down to her tits. He sucked and bit on them roughly leaving a mark. Jamal pulled out proclaiming that was some fine pussy to Mike as he waited his turn.

Matt grabbed her head and face fucked her before cumming in her mouth. His ass clinched as he pumped his load into her mouth. He slipped out and a shot went across her tits.

Mike, a forty-ish black man pulled her off the table and onto the floor. He spun her around, pushed her face to the table and lifted her ass into the air.

Her tits dangled freely as Mike reached to her dripping pussy and took some of the cum leaking from her and rubbed it onto his 6" cock. He then rubbed some cum around her ass. Then he positioned his cock at the base of her ass and slowly inserted it.

Brandi let out moans of pain as Mike pushed his cock into her waiting ass. Soon she got used to the thrusting.

Ben pulled her head towards his cock, "My turn at that mouth" he

exclaimed as he pushed his cock into her mouth.

Mike fucked her like a rabbit causing Brandi tits to flail wildly and came within a minute. He pulled out and shot his load all over her back.

When Mike pulled out Lou a hispanic looking guy took his place behind her. He slid his cock into her pussy. Lou had the smallest cock so far but made up for it with enthusiasm. He fucked away as Brandi continued to suck Bens cock. I'm not sure she even felt Lou.

Soon Lou pulled out and spun Brandi around there was a pop when Bens cock was pulled from her mouth. Lou pushed her to the floor as he jacked his cock feverishly he ordered her to open her mouth. Brandi obliged until he shot a massive load onto her face and tits with some making it into her mouth.

Brandi sucked his shrinking dick into her mouth and worked on him for a bit before smiling and saying "Wow, looks like someone hadn't cum in a while." She wiped the cum from her face before Ben grabbed her and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

Jefferson, the only guy left to go pulled her to her feet with her ass in the air and got between her legs. He had an enormous cock, long and thick with a head that looked like a plum and nuts that looked like golf balls. There's no way she could have taken it if the other guys hadn't lubed her up first. He held the base of his monster and rubbed it around her clit. Looking square at Jamal he smiled broadly and proclaimed "Now thats a cock" as he bounced it on her ass.

Brandi wanting to feel this monster reached back and felt along the length of his snake and slowly realized how big it actually was. She stopped blowing Ben to look at it. She got a big grin on her face and ordered him to fuck her with that thing now.

He told her to finish what she was doing cause she'd want to concentrate on what he was gonna do to her. She went to work on Ben with a vengeance as Jefferson rubbed his unit on her clit and kneaded her tits with his free hand.

Soon Ben griped her head tightly as he exploded down her throat.

She swallowed as fast as she could then grabbing Jeffersons cock she led him to the couch. She laid down with one leg on the floor and commanded "Fuck me with that thing now."

Jefferson laughed as he hovered over her. Grabbing his cock Brandi guided it into her eager pussy. He slowly pushed his cock into her as she let out some loud guttural moans. When he was half way in he spread her legs as far apart as he could before Matt and I each grabbed a leg and spread them even wider.

I've never heard the sounds she was making before and she must have cum two times before he hit bottom. He stopped for awhile starring down at her as Brandi started squirming and thrusting about on his pole. As she squirmed on his cock she was yelling,"yes, yes, oh God yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, shit that feels so good, its so fucking big." She let out a loud slow scream as she made herself come again.

Jefferson was quite proud of himself as he began roughly massaging her tits, "Thats one horny muther fucker, thanks for loosening her up for me Jamal" he laughed as he started to pull out.

"No!" she yelled as she whipped her legs from our grasp and wrapped them around Jefferson.

"Bitch wants it bad Jefferson better fuck her good." Ben said.

Brandi whimpered when he pulled his cock out of her. Then screamed like she'd be shot when he slammed it into her all the way to the hilt with one gigantic thrust. Her tits almost hit her face he slammed into her so hard.

He did this several times with the same result before really picking up the pace. It was hard to tell if her moaning was pleasure or pain but she was cumming like crazy. Soon Jefferson groaned as his ass clenched he pulled out shooting a long stream of cum across her tits and belly. His blast was so powerful some went up to her mouth.

She lay there heaving completely spent drenched in sweat and cum. I went and got a towel and started to clean her off. The guys helped her up onto her wobbly feet. She looked like a baby fawn as she tried to get her balance. She looked sexy as hell standing there in her stilettos covered in cum surround by naked guys still with hard cocks.

Jefferson asked who was gonna clean him up. He didn't want his bitch smelling this bitch.

Taking the cue Brandi went to Jefferson and lowered herself to his cock which if it had gone down it didn't show. Grabbing it she slowly licked up and down his cock. She gave it a good bath before inserting his head into her mouth.

Jefferson proclaimed "I bet this bitch can't take all this big black cock." All the money came out with eager gamblers. I bet she could while nobody else did.

Brandi worked more and more of his cock into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on it someone yelled "No hands" so Jefferson pushed them away. She slowly but surely engulfed his throbbing cock. After some gagging his pubs were tickling her nose. Triumphantly Brandi raised her hands in victory.

The guys commented on her cock sucking skills as they paid off.

She picked up the pace bobbing up and down on Jeffersons cock.

Soon he was cumming again and he held her head firmly on his cock while she struggled to break free. When he was done cumming he released her and she stood up, opened her mouth showing it full of cum then swallowed it all.

12