Party to the Cemetery

Story Info
Taking pinup girl for the ride of my life.
2.4k words
4.11
22.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a true story that happened many years ago.

*****

I was barely 18 and had only been with one girl and that relationship ended awhile back. Needless to say I was a hormone enraged boy and horny all the time!

At the time I was a professional motocross racer, went to school a half a day, had a part time job and got really good grades. I never went to dances or parties as I didn't have time or the desire. All I wanted to do was race, work and get laid if I could.

There was a girl named Geri in one of my classes, she was a senior and she was really cute. Big brown eyes, long dark hair and really big tits. We were just friends and I took her to lunch a few times in my hot rod. I wanted to be more than friends but she had a boyfriend, never the less I loved to get a peek at her cleavage every chance I got. I am not sure if she meant to tease me but she was sure good at it. She made it clear that she didn't fool around with her boyfriend except to kiss.

One day she invites me to a party at one of her friend's house, she says she really wants me to go and meet some of her friends. It was a non race weekend and there was going to be beer, I loved beer! So I decide to go thinking I might get lucky.

It was a very cold night as it was in the late fall of the year. I pulled up to the house and didn't recognize any of the cars, I did note that my ride was the nicest one there.

I remember being kinda nervous as this was the first party I had ever gone to and I didn't know anybody but Geri. I was very happy to see her when I walked in and she gave me a big hug and smashed her chest against me, she had started drinking and it showed . . . literally.

I follow Geri into the house and the party is downstairs in the day light basement. Nice big room with a couple other rooms off to the side. I remember looking around and not recognizing anyone and asking myself what the hell I was even doing there. Geri showed me where the beer was and I helped myself.

In the middle of the room were two sofas placed back to back, one facing a fireplace and one facing a TV that was on. Both sofas were empty so I sit down on the one facing the TV and kind of watch what is on while I keep an eye out for Geri as she has now disappeared. A lot of people were moving around and going in and out of the patio doors, I assumed they were going out to smoke or whatever. I finished my beer and got up to get another and look around for Geri. She was nowhere in sight so I went back to the couch and was planning on leaving after that second beer. Then it happened . . .

Just as I was getting ready to leave 2 girls walk in and sit on the couch that is back to back to the one I am occupying. One was tall and thin and the other was average height and built like a pinup girl from a Playboy calendar. The tall girl looked like she was an athlete, maybe a swimmer. The pinup girl reminded me of one of those girls painted on the side of fighter planes. They both look like they are college girls. They start to chat and I can easily hear every word, of course I am listening and trying to figure out a way to get another look at these fine kittens.

I wanted to get up and get another beer and that way I could get a look at them on my way back to the couch and maybe offer them one. I decided against that for two reasons, I didn't want to lose my seat on the sofa and they started talking about sex. I could hardly believe what I was hearing and my dick started to grow. They had to know that I could hear them and yet they acted as if I wasn't even there. So there I am pretending to watch TV and trying to hide a raging hard on. The pinup girl did more of the talking and it became clear that they were sisters. I don't remember everything they said but I did gather that the tall one liked to seduce virgins (made me think of my best friend Karl) and the pinup girl hadn't had sex in awhile and was kind of lamenting the fact that she wanted to get laid. She also made it very clear that she wanted a big cock. I am thinking "Pick me, pick me"!! If she could only see what I have going on over here . . . damn!

About this time I really needed to pee but there was no way I was leaving that couch! My head is spinning from listening to all this sex talk and the beer. Just when I think I can't take anymore the pinup girl says something like "did you see that hot red car parked across the street, I would love to get a ride in that thing" So with the power of lust and beer in me I whip my head around and tell them that I overheard them talk about my red hotrod parked outside. The pinup girl asks "Would you take me for a ride please?"

At this point my mind is spinning and my heart is racing, of course I say yes and I dumbly ask "right now?"

Pinup girl says "fuck yes! lets go."

I get up from the couch and have to hustle a bit cause Pinup girl is headed for the door. I follow her up the stairs (the vision of her big round ass is forever stored in my mind's eye) and what a view it was. I barely noticed the bulge of my cock straining to get out of my pants, that is until we hit the cold air outside and I was painfully reminded of just how bad I needed to take a piss. I thought about going back in to use the bathroom but it would be impossible with my dick pointing straight up in the air.

We get to my car and I open the door and let her in, for the first time since we got outside I see her from the front and OMG I thought her nipples were going to tear through her shirt! She had left her jacket in the house and boy was I glad about that. I get in the car and she asks me to turn on the heat and I tell her that 60s muscle cars don't have the best heaters but they do have the best motors. Then I remember that I have a wool blanket in the trunk that my mom gave to me to keep in the car for emergencies. Thanks Mom. I get the blanket and she takes it and gives me a big smile. I roll down the street and she starts asking question's "Is this thing fast?" "Can it go over 100 in the quarter?" "Do you street race?" I answer yes to all three and she gives me another big smile.

"I want to go really fast," she says and gives my arm a squeeze as I shift gears. With a couple a beers, my physical state and my mind on this hot chic I can hardly think on what I should do next. Then I remember that we are not far from the long road that leads out to the cemetery. We sometimes race there when no cops are around. I tell her the plan and she smiles again and says that speed turns her on and that she wants to go at least 125. Game on!

We get to cemetery road and it looks vacant, I note that it is a little early for the street gang to be there and I ask her if she is ready to go fast.

She practically screams Yes! and off we go. The next 11 or 12 seconds was filled with burning rubber, loud exhaust and tress flying by real fast. I pointed to the speedo when we hit 125 and she screamed so loud it scared me! I eased it back down and pulled into the cemetery and stopped in front of the entrance gate.

I asked myself, Is this really happening? Then I remembered just how bad I needed to go. I told her I needed to get rid of some beer and got out of the car.

I told her to wait while I went around the corner. I snuck behind the entrance gate and around to the other side of a big cement column. I whipped it out and took one of the longest wizzes ever. My cock was still almost fully erect and I remember how good it felt to be free. I couldn't help give it a few strokes and then I heard a voice that sounded real close . . . "Do you want some help with that?"

I turned with my cock still in hand to see Pinup girl about ten feet away. She had the blanket wrapped around her shoulders and was walking towards me.

I was speechless and I vividly remember that I started shaking almost uncontrollably, I was cold, extremely aroused and a little freaked out that this was happening.

When she got real close she let the blanket down revealing that she had taken off her shirt and was naked from the waist up. Her breasts were very large and her big nipples were taught and erect. I don't remember saying anything and I am sure I was staring. She took me by the hand and led me over to this elaborate memorial. It was about the size of a king bed with a small pillar on each corner and a little fence about 12 inches high all the way around. In the center was a flat slab with all kinds of art work and some writing. I was still shaking like crazy when she stepped over the fence and laid the blanket down. So here I am holding my pants up with one hand and stepping onto some dead rich persons grave. The next thing I know she is on her knees with my best friend in her hand and my legs are quivering so bad that it is all I can do to keep standing.

Pinup girl is now slowly stroking my stiff rod and saying things like, "I have been wanting a big cock like this for a long time" and "I love how it curves, that is going to feel so good" This whole time I am not talking and just trying to keep my balance . . . My legs are literally wobbling and I am afraid I am going to collapse. Then she stands up, turns around and drops her pants and gets down on all fours. "I want you to fuck me like a dog with that nice big dick" she says, with that I just about faint as I get down to my knees, I am so glad to have her hips to hold onto. I will never forget just how warm her pussy was when I slid it in for the first time, I think it felt extra warm because I was hanging out in the cold for so long. I thought I was going to cum right away so I went really slow at first, resisting the urge to pound against her ass. I heard her voice but I couldn't understand what she was saying, she was definitely enjoying it so I kept sliding in and out going a little deeper every few strokes. After just a little while I realized that I was freezing and it occurred to me that she must be too so I pulled out and rolled her over on her back. This way we could be skin to skin and maybe keep each other warm. On her back with her legs spread wide I entered her again and laid on her. My brain was starting to work again and I thought about her getting pregnant and just at that time she got her mouth close to my ear and said "I am on the pill so fuck me hard and cum when you want" well that was all I needed and in short order I let her fly. I remember thinking how hot it felt when I did cum and just how wet she was.

Suddenly, It dawns on me that we are naked in a cemetery, not far from the road (who knows how many cars passed by) and that we just had sex on somebody's tombstone. Chills ran all over me and all I could think of was getting the hell outa there!

Driving back she tells me that is the first time she has ever cum twice in a row and that she can't wait to tell her sister. Back at the house I go in to find Geri and say goodbye but she is nowhere to be found. Then I look around for Pinup girl and she has disappeared too. So I head home thinking I am one lucky SOB and that I will get Pinup girls number from Geri at school on Monday. I didn't even get Pinup girls name and she didn't get mine.

Monday comes and I am excited to see Geri and ask her why she disappeared from the party, but even more so to get the goods on Pinup girl. Geri tells me that she left the party early because she didn't feel well and that she was sorry for not saying goodbye. I asked her about Pinup girl and her sister and she had no idea who they were. I hinted that I thought she might have set the whole thing up and she just smiled and said "I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about."