Party Toy

Story Info
A woman is passed around and used roughly by party guests.
3.1k words
4.26
48.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stood naked, gagged, and blindfolded on a cold, hard floor. Naked except for her thick leather collar and leash and the rope tying her hands behind her back. In the hour since she had been led here and tied to the wall, she had heard voices rise and fall from somewhere else in the building, but the echo off the bare floors and walls made it impossible for her to place them or judge how many there might be. She could make out laughter, maybe screaming, but the voices were indistinct.

When she was first lead into this room and her leash tied to the wall, she felt rough hands bend her over and push a heavy metal plug into her ass. At least they used plenty of lube, but it was still almost too big for her. She knew she should relax her muscles and let the plug prepare her for what would certainly come next, but instead she clenched her muscles around the plug as it stretched her out. Nerves. She did not know exactly what was going to happen to her, but her pussy was dripping wet with anticipation.

She heard footsteps echoing behind her. "Bend over," barked a man, probably the same man who had taken her here, tied and gagged and blindfolded her, and violated her asshole with this plug, but she could not be certain.

Mary leaned forward a bit awkwardly with her hands bound and—CRACK—a cane struck her across the back of her thighs. "Legs apart!" the voice ordered.

She spread her feet further apart and leaned forward as far as she could with her ass pushed back at him for balance. She wobbled a bit on balls of her feet but caught herself before she fell over completely. His hand turned and twisted the plug and pulled it roughly out of her ass with a pop.

She felt another tug at the leash standing her back up and then a hard pull forward leading her out of the room and down a long hallway. She could not see anything through her blindfold, but she heard voices right in front of her, through a doorway maybe. She was led forward through the door and the voices immediately went silent. The rope around her wrists was quickly untied and her gag was removed. "This will just get in the way now," the voice behind her muttered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for your evening's entertainment," the voice called out to the room. "Remember, you can play rough but do try not to break your new toy." He lifted off Mary's blindfold and before her eyes could adjust to the light he tells the room, "Have fun!"

Before Mary could look around or even she how many eyes were now watching her, someone snatched her leash and pulled her over to a couch. A large, muscular man pulled down his pants. His thick, hard cock sprang straight up. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her body on top of it. His cock pushed into her already wet pussy as he fucked her hard, lifting her body and bouncing her up and down on his erection. As soon as he let go of the leash the wiry man next to him grabbed hold of her hair and pushed her face down onto his cock. He shoved her head down and thrusted his hips up so she had to open her throat and swallow as much of him as her could just to breathe. She was twisted uncomfortably between the two of them as they each roughly filled her from different ends and different angles. She strained to keep up but her body just did not bend that way. Then she remembered her hands were free now so she tried to balance and pull her head up a little. "Suck it," the wiry man shouted and pushed her mouth back down on his cock. She tried twisting her hips instead. The first man was still pounding her pussy down on his cock but he let her twist around so she was leaning forward over the cock in her mouth while he took her pussy.

Bent over like that, her ass was open and on display to whomever was behind her. She felt a finger tracing a circle around her asshole and then someone spitting on her ass. The finger plunged inside. Feeling that she was already loosened up, they slid a second and third in. Mary was glad they used the large plug on her before so her ass was ready for use; she knew no one here would be gentle. She felt the fingers in her ass rubbing against the cock in her pussy. Before she could wonder what would come next, she felt the hand on the back of her head pushing down harder and heard the wiry man grunting as he pushed his hips up to her face. Her lips were almost to the end of his shaft and she nearly gagged on his cock in her throat. He thrusted again and again until she felt his cum spurting into her mouth. She wanted to take a breath more than she wanted to swallow his cum, so as soon as she felt the last burst she lifted her head and let the hot cum run out of her mouth and down over her chin.

With her head free again, Mary sat up and rocked back on the cock in her pussy and the fingers in her ass. She felt the man thrusting harder and saw his face turning red. She knew he must be close. She clenched her pussy tighter hoping to make him cum. While she milked the cock splitting her pussy, she saw a woman sitting on the back of the couch watching her. She was wearing a lace top that showed off more than it covered and a short skirt. In one hand she was holding a glass of white wine. The other had pulled up her skirt and was fingering her smooth shaven pussy while she watched. Her pussy lips were dripping wet under her fingertips.

The man grunted and pulled Mary down on his cock one last time. She felt his cum flooding her pussy as his cock jerked and spurted inside her. His body stiffened for a second and then when he was done with her he lifted her off his cock and tossed her back down on the couch.

Before his cum could start dripping out of her pussy, before she could sit up or take a breath, the woman on the back of the couch kicked her leg over Mary's shoulder and dropped down on her. She pinned her shoulders down and ground her pussy into Mary's mouth. "That's right. Eat my pussy, bitch. Clean my pussy out!" Mary pushed her tongue inside the woman and tasted that she was not just wet with her own juices. She was also full of cum from whoever just fucked her. As soon as Mary pulled her mouth back the woman slapped her and leaned forward to cover her nose as well. "I said clean out my fucking pussy!" she screamed and pinned Mary's wrists over her head with her free hand. Mary thrusted her tongue back inside her just so she would allow her air. Satisfied that her pussy was getting the attention it deserved, she leaned back over just Mary's mouth so at least she could breathe again, although each breath was tinged with the smell of cum mingled with her pussy juices.

Someone spread Mary's legs and lifted her ass off the couch. She felt the soft head of a cock pushing at her asshole. After the plug and the fingers and the cum dripping down from her pussy lubricating her even more, Mary was ready to have her ass fucked properly. She pushed her ass down on the tip of his cock as far as she could while she was still pinned down and had her face buried in this woman's cum-filled pussy. He took the hint and pushed inside her. The tip wasn't remarkable but the shaft was fat and rock hard and split her wide open with each thrust. Mary cried out in surprise but her voice was muffled by the woman grinding her pussy into her mouth.

"That's right. Fuck her ass hard," the woman shouted. "This little fucktoy needs cum in all her holes. Oh, god..." she gasped as Mary sucked on her clit and wiggled her tongue inside her. "...yes..." she whispered.

"Gentlemen!" she yelled as she regained her composure. "Don't just stand there. This slut's tits are getting no attention right now." Mary couldn't see what was happening, but seconds later she felt hands grabbing her tits and twisting her nipples. They pulled her left nipple up and smacked the underside of her breast. Then they pulled her right nipple and smacked her again. They pinched and pulled both nipples and she felt another set of hands attach a set of clamps. Heavy metal clover clamps, as tight as she could handle. She tried not to gasp as they gripped her hard and sensitive nipples. Mary's attention was on the abuse they were giving her tits, and she almost didn't notice the huge cock in her ass filling her with more cum. The owner of that fat cock put her legs down, and she felt someone else take his place, this time pumping his cock in her pussy. She focused on licking the cum still dripping from the pussy over her mouth while this cock filled her own with even more. She got no break before another set of hands grabbed her ankles.

"Hold on," the woman says as she climbed off Mary's face. She didn't let go of Mary's wrists while she moved around to the arm of the couch. The woman still had Mary's arms pinned down so she could barely move. But now she could see what was going on. And she saw the woman was not talking to the naked man with the throbbing erection pointed at her pussy. She was talking to a topless woman with long blonde hair, a short leather skirt, and a fistful of clothespins. "Let's let her watch."

"Oh, god!" Mary shouted as she tried to squirm away.

The man who was about to use her pussy instead held her legs down. The blonde held one of the pins out at her and said sternly, "Silence, cunt, or this one goes on your tongue!"

She wanted to scream, but faced with even worse than the abuse her tits were already used to, Mary stiffened and held her body still.

"Good girl," the sadistic blonde dominatrix told her. "Not that I will make this any easier on you."

She turned to the room behind her. "Now, I am sure a few of you big strong men can take your hands off your cocks long enough to help me hang this filthy whore where she belongs. I will need room to work."

At that, three large naked men lifted her off the couch and dragged her to the middle of the room where a thick metal hook hung from a chain. One of them tied her wrists together again while the other two held her in position. Together, they lifted her to hang the rope from the hook and let her dangle with her toes just barely touching the floor. The job done, one of them slid two fingers into Mary's cum-slick pussy, but the dominatrix was having none of that. She smacked his hand away and yelled, "No! Leave her dirty cunt to me." The men all backed away to let her work.

She walked in a slow circle around Mary's helpless suspended body, tapping a flogger in her hand. Cum was already dripping out of Mary's pussy and ass and running down her thighs. Her tits heaved with every breath as she strained to support at least a bit of her weight on her outstretched toes. The dominatrix pulled her arm back slapped Mary's ass with a loud crack that filled the room, but Mary barely flinched. She moved around the front, took hold of the clamps pinching her nipples and pulled once, twice to see how she responded. Satisfied that her new toy was resilient enough for more playtime, the dominatrix set down the flogger and instead took the clothespins from her hand one by one and slowly attached them in large rings around each nipple. As each clip bit down on her sensitive flesh, Mary took a quick breath, but after the fourth pin was in place she though she would be okay. She took deep breaths to steady herself. I can do this, she thought. It's not too bad of I just hold st--

OOOWW!!! The blonde brushed her hands lightly along the two rings of clothespins and the pain was a jolt through both her tits pulling her back to the moment. She picked up the flogger from the table and drew the tails slowly along Mary's body. Down between her tits, toward her cum filled pussy, over her sticky thighs and ass, and back again.

"You are a dirty little slut, aren't you?" the woman asked, but Mary gave no response. "Yes, of course you are. I find that what filthy whores like you need," the blonde said as she slowly raised the flogger, "is a firm hand of correction," and then brought it down hard on Mary's spread pussy.

"The problem is..." she smacked her tits, sending bolts of pain through the pins.

"...for the very dirtiest..." Now on the tops of her tits.

"...sluttiest..." Hard against her pussy.

"...most insatiable whores..." She spread Mary's pussy lips apart to expose her sensitive clit.

"...it just makes their filthy appetites worse." She brought the flogger down hard on her clit.

"The only thing that will work for you," she said, tweaking a different pin with each word, "is a good. Hard. Fucking." She smacked Mary's tit with her bare hand and one of the pins went flying off. "That's what a whore is good for, isn't it? Having her holes filled with cum. Having her pussy and ass pounded. Swallowing cocks. Licking the cum out of dirty pussies like a hungry little cum slut. You can never get enough cum, can you?" When Mary didn't answer she slapped her pinned tits again. "Can you?"

"No," Mary said shaking her head. "I can never get enough cum. No matter how much you give me, I just need more. I'll suck it out of cocks. I'll lick it out of pussies. Off tits. Even out of asses. I'm a dirty, hungry cum slut. I need to be used. That's what my cunt is for. That's what my ass is for. I need to be filled up. I need to be used like the whore I am. And when you're all done with me just leave me here with your cum leaking out of my holes."

"Well, then, boys," said the woman with the lace shirt and formerly cum filled pussy. "Are you ready to use this dirty cum rag like she deserves?"

Arms reached around her body to take her down and throw her on the floor. She flopped like a rag doll, not trying to resist them at all. They rolled her over on her back. Her legs were thrown open and a cock plunged into her pussy. Someone grabbed her by the hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. She opened her slut mouth dutifully so they could use her properly. She felt someone else playing with the remaining clothespins on her tits. It hurt but the rush just made her pussy wetter, not that anyone could tell the difference when her gaping cunt was already dripping with so much cum. She reached up and grabbed another hard cock with her still tied hands. She couldn't wait. She wanted him to be ready to take her when the man in her pussy finished filling her with his cum. The man in her mouth shot his load in her throat. She tried to swallow it all but let whatever was left drip down her mouth. He slapped her face with his cock and wiped himself clean on her cheek. She pulled the cock in her hands to her mouth and sucked on it greedily, savoring the thought of more cum. Someone untied her while she swallowed this throbbing cock, so with her hands now free and her pussy empty, Mary reached down to pull her asscheeks apart. Someone must want to use her tight asshole to make himself cum. She didn't have to wait long for another thick cock to slide inside.

She was being fucked from both ends. Hands were grabbing and spanking her ass. Fingers in her pussy. Balls slapping against her face as someone shoved his cock down her throat. Someone—she couldn't see who—was pulling the chain attached to the clamps on her nipples while he fucked her cum slick tits.

She was filled up. Her mouth and ass and pussy were leaking cum. Her tits were hot and red from the clamps and clothespins and being grabbed and twisted and slapped. She felt the handprints on her ass. And she just wanted more.

"Are you going to cum, slut?" the first woman asked. "Is being our dirty fucktoy making you cum?" Mary nodded quickly. Someone was rubbing her clit while the cocks kept pounding her. "Cum for us. Show us how a dirty whore wants to be used. Show us how much a filthy little fuck slut loves having her pussy and ass and mouth filled with cum."

They started rubbing her clit faster. Fucking her harder. She tried to scream but she just gagged on the cock in her throat. Instead she grabbed his hips and wrapped her legs around the man pounding her ass and pulled both their cocks deep into her. She shook. Wave after wave rolled through her body. Every muscle tensed and her tight ass and throat milked the last drops of cum out of each of the cocks.

As her muscles relaxed and she melted back onto the floor sticky with sweat and cum and spit they each pulled out of her and left her with cum leaking out and dripping down her body onto the floor. Mary was exhausted and sore and reveling in what a dirty whore she had been.

"Oh, my god," Mary muttered without opening her eyes. "Thank you. This is my best birthday present yet."