Party Turned Training Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon my return, He tells me to assume the position. i know what this means and i bend over the arm of His chair. The guys are excited to watch and a couple of them move to get a better view. i feel Him grab my butt plug by the base and pull slowly, so slowly, as the bulb end of the plug stretches my hole painfully. As the plug pops out, He places it on the coffee table beside Him and picks up a larger one. i hear the snap of the lube bottle again and i feel Him smooth lube over my asshole and hear it going around the plug. As I feel Him place it against my ass, He tells me this is another new one, even larger than the last i was wearing. He says He wants to train me in front of His friends and see how well i do. i start to panic a bit, knowing ive never had anything this large inside of me before. He begins to push the butt plug in as far as it will go, then out again. He repeats this many times to no avail. My anal ring just won't accept this huge plug yet. So He tells me to get down and face the floor, ass up. i hear Him in the kitchen and after a few minutes He returns with a chair. He tells me to get up and sit on the chair, making sure my asshole is fully around the new plug as he places it on the center of the seat. He is going to force me to sit on the plug as He's done before in front of these guys! i sit as im told and feel the plug enter my already punished and stretched asshole. He will not allow me to rest my weight on my legs and to prevent it, He ties my legs up so all of my weight is resting on my ass. I feel like im being ripped in two as my body weight forces the butt plug deep into my ass. The guys now have a complete view of my open pussy and a huge plug being forced into my ass. Can this day get any worse? i am left there, tied to the chair, listening to the game and the guys for most of the afternoon. The guys would take turns coming over and spreading my pussy lips, putting their fingers inside me, pulling on the nipple clips, and reaching through the rungs of the chair to spread my ass cheeks. It was more humiliation then i could bear, and i sat with my head down and avoided looking at any of them. i was a new toy to them.

He checked on my progress toward the end of the afternoon. He untied me and stood me up. He could see from the lube line on the plug that i was almost there. He decided He would get it the rest of the way in. He told me to take my place on the floor, ass up, face down. As i did, He came in back of me and pushed the butt plug into my asshole as far as it would go. He then put his weight behind it and told me to push back against Him. As i did, i could feel my anal ring sting and expand. It was so painful i almost made a sound, but thought better of it. He pushed harder, twisting as He pushed and it finally happened. The widest end of the plug finally pushed its way past my anal opening and into place. Relief washed over me, quickly replaced with the most excruciating full feeling ive ever had. He told me what a good girl i was for taking His plug and made me bend over and spread my cheeks to show the guys. They all wanted to touch it and play with it. i was passed around again, having them pull and twist my plug, bury their fingers in my pussy, pull at my nipples and two of them put me over their knees and spanked me until i thought i'd pass out. He loved it. i hated it.

As it neared time for everyone to head out, He decided to add one more exercise. He told them that if they were like Him, they were extremely horny. If they wanted to play with me and jerk off, they could cum on me and He would make me swallow it all. It seems this was the ending they were hoping for, because all of a sudden, dicks were whipped out and each was stroking. i was made to lay in the center of the room with my legs spread wide and He told me to play with myself for the guys. i wanted to die. i started rubbing my clit with one hand and pulling on my nipple chain with the other. It didn't take long before one was on the floor with me, thrusting 3 fingers deep inside my pussy and coming all over my pussy and belly button. That seemed to set off a tidal wave of semen, as one after the other of the guys blew their load all over me. He just sat and watched in amusement. Once they had all finished, He went to the kitchen and came back with a spoon. Oh God! He scraped up a spoonful of cum off of me and told me to hold it. He came around and undid my ball gag. Once off, He told me to swallow the cum. He told me i would not be allowed to get up until all of the cum was eaten off of me. He scraped up 3 spoonfuls and i was gagging by the second one. Finally, He had gotten it all up with the last little bit on a 4th spoonful. He told me i was a good girl and i would be rewarded for such a good job later.

The guys all got themselves straightened out, hands washed, and were ready to leave. He invited them all back and said they had to do this again soon. Every guy said absolutely and left one by one. Once the last guy left, He came to me, took off the mask, and kissed me deeply. He told me i did very well and made Him proud today. He was obviously highly turned on from the bulge i could feel in the front of his pants. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He told me to assume the position and i did happily. He removed the huge plug from my ass with some difficulty and placed it on the bedside table. He told me my reward for being such a good sub was His sole use of my ass tonight. i was thrilled, as He hadn't used just my ass in quite a while. He told me He was determined tonight to make me have an orgasm through anal only. i was so excited, i nearly came right then. He entered my stretched, abused asshole quickly and roughly and told me He would not be gentle with me tonight. He said i deserved a good, hard assfucking and He was going to give it to me. He's right. He did. He fucked my ass for almost 30 minutes, not touching my clit or pussy, or allowing me to. The feeling was indescribable, to be taken in such a way that was so dirty, naughty, and could feel so good yet be so painful. i never did cum that night, not that it mattered to Him at the time. This was all for His pleasure, not mine. He came deep in my asshole once he felt my ass had been sufficiently used. He replaced my butt plug from earlier and slapped my ass with a satisfied grunt. Anything to please Him.

12