Pasari Mici

Story Info
Sean turns a gorgeous dancer into a good girl.
3.6k words
4.39
18.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vasa
Vasa
1 Followers

**This story is dedicated to my angel, Jason. In fact, he described the leading lady for me so he deserves part of the credit.**

Sean was transfixed by Lena the first moment he saw her. He was a patron of the Voetstappen Dance Company. It was a crisp Friday night and Sean was sharply dressed in a gray suit and a deep purple button-up shirt. He found his seat in the center of the third row among those reserved for season ticket holders. Tonight the company was featuring a troupe on tour all the way from Romania, Pasari Mici, roughly translated as "Little Birds."

"Voetstappen is honored to be Pasari Mici's last stop on this year's tour," the hostess announced. "You are welcome to join us at the Gemini Bar and Bistro down the street following the performance to give the dancers a proper send-off." The audience responded with polite applause. The murmur of the crowd settled and a striking performance followed. The dancers wore sleek black unitards with long sleeves, the women's legs clad in sheer tights, the men's in opaque shorts. All were barefoot. The music was not live but swelled in stereo, rolling over the audience in an oceanic melody. Sean recognized it as a modern reinterpretation of Brahms.

Lena did not appear for a few minutes but when she did, Sean lost interest in anyone else on stage. The room had gone dark for several tense seconds when a spotlight suddenly illuminated her. She was dressed the same as the other women except for an elegant black cap offset in her dark, upswept hair, with a fine veil obscuring her face. Her pale arms were radiant in the bright light. She was lean and unusually tall, perhaps 6 foot. But she was not boyish or angular as such women often are. Every part of her appeared supple and inviting. Her body seemed to float, motionless, as Sean took her in. The only movement he detected was the gentle swell of her chest as she breathed. At a downbeat of the music, Lena's body suddenly folded to the floor. She moved with cat-like grace among the sinuous limbs of her fellow dancers. She arose and fell, was carried aloft and slipped between the others like liquid. Sean was hypnotized. The dancers were met with thunderous applause as they made their final bows.

Keen on meeting the veiled woman, Sean walked through the chilly rain and settled in at the bar, ordering a scotch. It was another ten minutes or so before she emerged from the street. Her hair was down now, a few wet strands sticking to her skin. It fell with just a slight wave to the middle of her back and included a streak of hot pink Sean didn't notice when she wore the veil. Her body was hugged by an emerald green cocktail dress that swirled around her knees. Being so tall, she wore simple black flats and no other adornment except for blood-red lipstick, glossy on her delicate mouth. He watched as she approached the bar and ordered a merlot. Despite her striking beauty, Sean noticed that no one spoke to her. He was going to put a stop to that.

"You were stunning tonight." His eyes held hers a moment before she smiled and dropped her gaze. The band struck up a tango as Sean touched her lightly on the elbow. A few people paired off and whirled to the music. "Please join me in this dance, if you aren't exhausted from your performance." Her face brightened.

"Oh no, I am always energized after a show." Her voice was darkly musical and evoked misty forests and nighttime creatures in Sean's imagination. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor. His hand wound its way to the small of her back as Lena wrapped her arm around his shoulder. He held her close and the air was tense between them. Sean could tell she hadn't had the chance to shower. She was delightfully fragrant, like a musky wild thing. Breathing her in, his cock began to swell. He was obviously outclassed by her talent but Sean was elegant and confident. They twirled and tugged at each other as the violin battled it out with the cello. His hands roamed her body with the barest veneer of propriety. He became intimate with valley of her waist, the softness of her hands, the vitality in her eyes. She spun with amazing quickness and grace, her ample skirt flying around her hips, revealing her strong, slender thighs. Sean glimpsed her little black panties. Their legs mingled as they danced and Sean's thickening meat brushed briefly against Lena's silky thigh. He couldn't be sure if she noticed. The tango wound to an end and the band began playing something more mellow.

"Come drink with me; I want to get to know you," Sean said quietly in Lena's ear. She seemed to sigh and nodded. They found a small table in a shadowy corner. It was then that they finally exchanged names and basic pleasantries. Lena spoke of her Eastern Orthodox family and how her mother disapproved of her dancing. She left home 10 years ago when she was only 16 and rarely went back. Sean spoke of his work as an engineer and some of the more exciting overseas projects he got to take part in. The two gradually drew closer to each other and the conversation grew more intimate.

"You dance with such intoxicating sensuality. I couldn't take my eyes of you. I'm not entirely surprised that your mother disapproved but I'm glad you ignored her." He caressed her neck. "Or you wouldn't be here with me right now."

"My mother also warned me against charming men."

"Oh, she was right to do that..." His fingertips lingered on the downy hairs on the back of Lena's neck. He felt her shiver. "I'll keep you company and ward off the womanizers." They shared a chuckle and their eyes met for a long time. Lena finally looked down, her gaze resting in the direction of the bulge in Sean's slacks. He leaned forward and kissed the corner of her petite mouth. He did not pull away or push ahead. For a long, delicious moment, only their breath mixed and heat radiated off their bodies. Lena finally turned, grabbing Sean's shirt and kissing him hard. Her tongue slid between his lips and he drank her in greedily. His strong hands kneaded the tender flesh of her arms, her waist, her hips. Her desire filled his lungs and his cock throbbed powerfully. Sean motioned for the check. Glancing over the bill, Sean dropped his credit card in a rare moment of clumsiness. It bounced under the table and Lena fell on her knees to fish it out. Sean smiled as she handed it to him.

"Good girl." His voice was a caress. Lena blushed. Sean settled the bill and had the waiter bring Lena's jacket. "Come with me?" he asked. Lena simply nodded again. They walked out into the wet night. The rain had stopped but left everything dark and glistening. Sean hailed a cab.

"The Byron Condominiums," he said to the driver as he stopped. "I want you to sit in my lap," he told Lena. Sean settled into the backseat and after a moment's hesitation, Lena settled into his lap. She had to lean forward against the back of the passenger seat to fit and Sean took in the view of her mostly bare back, her narrow waist, and her sweet little ass planted in his lap. She was shoved back against Sean's rigid cock as the cab sped away and he hummed with pleasure. He could feel the animal heat of Lena's sex through her silky dress. He could tell the situation made her shy but she tentatively pressed and rocked against him. The subtle undulations of her hips were bringing him to a boil. Lena may not be used to this kind of thing, he thought, but she's taking to it quickly. He did not touch her.

They arrived at their destination. Sean paid the driver and escorted Lena inside. A glass elevator carried them to the 20th floor. They kissed on the way up, their tongues dancing warm and wet. Sean could see Lena's hard nipples through her dress and pinched them hard. She gasped sharply just as the elevator stopped with a ping. They walked to his door and stepped inside. Lena looked around. His condo was tidy and modern. A cosmopolitan woman, Lena recognized good art when she saw it and there were several nice pieces. Blacks and ivories and navies dominated the palette.

"Let me show you the view," Sean said, beckoning her to the bedroom. She joined him at the wide window and took in the sweeping vista of the city. Sean stepped behind Lena and swept her hair to one side, kissing the back of her neck. He slowly unzipped her dress, the cool metal teeth clicking open one by one. He playfully licked the length of her spine and Lena sighed, leaning into the window. Sean slid the straps off of Lena's shoulders and her dress fell into a crumple on the floor. Her porcelain skin glowed against the glittering skyline. She wore nothing now except for the black satin panties Sean glimpsed earlier. She still faced the window.

"But...people will see."

"They should be so lucky." Lena blushed and fidgeted. Sean stroked her arms gently. His words were whispers tumbling down her neck. "Be my good girl. Someone might see you having fun; that's not such a bad thing..." His fingers hooked into her panties.

"Alright..." Sean smiled warmly.

"I'm so glad you said that," he replied, caressing the length of her magnificent legs as he pulled off her panties. Lena stood, completely bare and breath-taking. Her breasts were like sweet oranges, her nipples pink and firm. Her stomach was smooth and flat, her navel a little shadowy dip. Her pubic hair was a fine black fleece, neatly trimmed on the mound, clean shaven on the lips. He stepped aside briefly, pulling four leather cuffs out of a nearby dresser. "Because I have something special in mind."

Sean knelt down and secured Lena's ankles to two strategically placed anchors in the wall below the window, about two feet apart. He repeated the maneuver with Lena's wrists at two other anchor points above the window. She was stretched and open and dripping wet. Sweet honey streamed down her right thigh. Sean stood behind Lena, kneading and caressing her breasts, thighs, and ass. She shuddered and tensed. His hand lingered on her inner thighs, drawing nearer to her glistening cunt. His fingertips traced delicate trails through the valleys between her legs and her crotch, through her soft pubic hair. Finally Sean cupped Lena's pussy, his fingertips resting lightly on her mons, his palm pressing against her soaked lips. He left his hand there for a long time as she began to squirm and whimper. She mumbled something unintelligible.

"What was that?" Sean asked.

"Please...stroke me."

"You need me to pet your sweet little clit?"

"Y-yes."

"Say you need it."

"I..." she shuddered and continued, "I need you to stroke my clit. God, please."

Sean purred with satisfaction and dipped his fingers into her slick folds. Lena gasped and groaned like a carnivorous beast. He made slow, tight circles around her clit with the slippery pad of his fingers. He strayed now and then to stroke her inner and outer lips, returning to her clit to touch a little harder, a little faster. Lena writhed helplessly. Sean's swollen cock strained against the confines of his pants. He finally sunk one finger into her hot, tight cunt. Lena yelped and leaned into the window, her breasts flattened against the cold glass. Her back curled, her ass tilted upward. Sean slid one finger, then two, slowly in and out of her wet, muscular pussy as it squeezed him rhythmically. He gradually picked up the pace, finger-fucking her until her whole body quivered. His free hand clawed at her back and fondled the smooth cheeks of her ass. Lena came explosively, a cascade of screams and guttural moans tumbling out of her.

Sean leaned his body against hers and eased up, gradually slipping his fingers out and cupping her pussy. Her body was warm and vibrating. She continued to sigh and whimper. Sean withdrew from Lena and released her restraints. She stood still for a few moments and then slowly turned around, her eyes downcast. Gesturing for her to come to him, she sunk into Sean's embrace. Her naked body laid against his throbbing bulge.

"Now I want you to suck my cock," he said in a low voice, guiding Lena down to her knees. She met his eyes only briefly but he saw a glint of excitement. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with admirable deftness and drew his cock through the slit in his boxers. It sprang to its full length, fat and granite-hard. She was visibly surprised at his triple frenum piercings, three steel rings adorning the underside of his shaft.

Showing no hesitation, Lena's beautiful red mouth wrapped around his glistening tip, licking away a sweet drop of precum. Her tongue swirled around his head as she gradually drew more of him in, his aching cock becoming slick with her saliva. He felt the end of his dick sliding down her wet, pliable throat. She gagged and gurgled a couple times but kept on. Her hands wrapped around him, clutching his ass. Sean pumped his hips gently, fucking her throat. The energy throughout his body began to converge in his crotch. Lena's eyes watered and saliva trickled from the corners of her mouth. When Sean felt her animal moans resonate in his cock, he knew he had reached the point of no return. With an eruptive growl, he slid out of her mouth and sprayed cum all over Lena's gorgeous tits. She grinned and rubbed his cum into her breasts, sucking her fingers and sighing happily. Sean ran his fingers through her tangled hair with gratitude. She was covered with spit, tears, and cum, the brightness of her smile irresistible.

"Let's take a shower," Sean said. He led Lena to the bathroom and peeled off his clothes. She only had a moment to take in his naked body before he pulled back the shower curtain to reveal an array of sexy water-proof toys. Sean picked out a slim black dildo, perhaps six inches long. He enveloped it in a condom and a generous amount of lube. Attaching it to a mount built into the tiled wall opposite the shower head, he set it to vibrate.

"Slide your tight ass onto that and I'll clean you up," he told her. Lena's eyes widened but she said nothing. Sean turned on the hot water and waited. Lena stepped into the shower and bent over cautiously, finding the tip of the dildo with her beautiful rosebud. Warm water cascaded over her body. After a few moments, she seemed to relax and slowly fell back onto the sleek, slippery toy. Lena nibbled on her lower lip and looked up at Sean expectantly.

"Very good," he said. She smiled and sighed. Sean stood in the stream of water and lathered up a soft cloth. Kneading and fondling her body as he soaped her, the remains of their pleasure washed away. Grabbing her hair at the root, he tilted her head to wash her face and neck. He squeezed her soapy breasts and pinched her nipples. The mirror clouded with steam as the dildo hummed from within her ass. Lena only whimpered. Sean washed his own body quickly and shut off the water.

"Now push off and stand up." Lena gradually did as he told her. He reached for a plush towel and dried them both off, giving her long hair a quick comb-through. Seeing her naked body fresh and warm, a little pink from the hot water, Sean's cock began to stir once more. Taken by a sudden desire to consume her, he shoved Lena against the wall and sunk his teeth into her neck. She gasped as he bit and sucked at her neck and ears, pressing his body against hers. He slapped her breasts side to side and she yelped. He withdrew abruptly and almost grunted the words, "Go on your hands and knees to the bed. Slither like the night-crawling animal you are and lie stomach down."

Lena's mouth was agape but she was his good girl. She fell on her hands and knees and started to crawl. The air was thick with steam and the musk of Lena's soaking cunt. She crawled into the bedroom as Sean stepped by her. He emerged from the closet with two spreader bars about three feet long. Lena pulled herself up onto the huge bed and lied down. Using the same leather cuffs from earlier, Sean secured her wrists to each end of one spreader bar and her ankles to the other. He pulled a bottle out the bedside table and drizzled a light oil over her body and his. Lena stared at Sean's glistening flesh. He was fit and trim, slightly tanned. He had broad shoulders and stood a couple inches taller than she did. His thick meat had regained its hardness and curled toward the ceiling, glossy and taut.

"Be perfectly still. Be perfectly quiet." He said, his gaze piercing hers. Sean climbed over Lena, settling his body onto hers. His erection pressed into her tailbone like a hot stone. He proceeded to press and glide his entire body over every hill and valley of Lena's. Hands over calves, hips over thighs, thighs over shoulders. His cock caressed nearly every inch of her flesh. Lena's breath became irregular but she did not make a sound. Sean saw her sweet wetness trickling from her very exposed pussy. He positioned himself between her wide open legs, taking his pulsating member in his hand. Trailing downward from the cleft of her ass, Sean teased her creamy folds. Despite herself, Lena tilted her ass upward, inviting him inside. Sean stopped instantly.

"I told you to be perfectly still. You've been so good up till now." His last word was punctuated with a hard slap on her ass. Lena exhaled sharply.

"Now I must delay fucking you." Slap. SLAP. "And put you back in line." Sean settled on his knees between Lena's legs and went on to spank, pinch, and maul her ass and thighs. He varied the beat and intensity. He dealt her a quick succession of light slaps followed by a thunderous wallop, then dug his nails into her supple cheeks and bit into her thighs like she was something that came on a stick. Lena bucked and groaned and shrieked. By the time he let up, her skin was a deep blush. With only a moment's pause, Sean unbuckled Lena's ankles. He left her wrists restrained.

"Knees down, ass in the air. I'm going to fuck you."

"Oh, yes." Lena breathed the words and did what she was told. Sean grabbed her hips and positioned the head of his cock at the dripping lips of her pussy. He sunk deep into her, his crotch making a wet thwack against her tender ass. Sean angled himself so that his steel rings would rub against Lena's G-spot. He fell into a delicious rhythm, filling her tight cunt with his fat cock.

"Oh, oh God!" she cried. He fucked her hard and furious, moaning and growling with the effort. The little bit of padding Lena had on her hips undulated with each thrust. Sean felt her pussy constricting around him, her juices coating his sensitive cock. The smell of sweat, oil, and pussy filled his nostrils.

"Fu-fuck, yes, yes, yes!" Lena screamed as she came, slamming her ass into Sean's crotch. She strangled the sheets and bellowed like something much bigger than herself. Only moments later, Sean pumped her full of cum, roaring with triumph. He gradually slowed his movements until he came to a stop, his chest leaning into her back. He kissed her ear and neck. Lena gently collapsed into the bed and Sean slid out, his cum puddling on the sheets. He lied on top of her for several minutes. He finally released her wrists from the restraints. When the haze lifted, they wiped themselves, tossing the top sheet and the mess with it. Sean lied in bed and Lena moved to join him. He motioned for her to stop.

"You will sleep lying the other way, at the foot of the bed." Lena only nodded, seemingly unfazed at this point by his requests. She curled up at his feet. They slept like this until late in the morning. Sean awoke to the sensation of Lena licking and caressing his feet adoringly. He smiled and enjoyed her attentions for quite a while. His cock stirred but he let it be. They got up and he made them breakfast, frying up some eggs with greens and toast. He wore nothing but an apron to protect him from popping oil. Lena wore nothing at all until it was time for her to leave. They dressed and kissed tenderly, caressing each other with their lips. Sean drove her back to her hotel. She was to fly back to Bucharest that same day.

Vasa
Vasa
1 Followers
12