Pass Her My Way!

Story Info
My friend can’t handle his date so he sends her to me!
676 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, one of my prude ass friends met up with this woman he found on Tinder for a date. He showed up at Starbucks and she walked in shortly thereafter. He said she was dressed too revealing, especially for her weight. During their brief conversation, she seemed to mention sex, sex partners, sex lingo and/or dick in every sentence. She proudly admitted that she "gets around". He was not turned on. He said he was done with the date as soon as he asked her if she wanted coffee and she said no because it's not good to drink coffee before doing anal.

"Ok!" He said. "You know what, I gotta be honest. Your whole sex addiction thing is too much for me, so I'm going to end our date now. But, I have a friend who's really into women like you."

He showed her a picture of me and she was down. He sent me a pic of her with her finger up her asshole, knowing I would be interested.

When I received an image of a hot, chubby blond with huge tits and generous love-handles in a pale blue babydoll dress sticking her fingers up her rather typical white-chick ass, I was delighted!

"She's sick just like you!" He texted.

"Well yeah, bring her by!" I texted back.

He drops her off at my house and takes off as she proceeds to blow me on my front lawn before we even get back into the house. I thought we would go in the house and fuck, but I appreciated her commitment to good manners and let her finish the job, filling her mouth and throat with hot cum. She looked up at me and started gargling it as she fingered herself in the ass.

"Oh for fuck's sake, at least come in the house for crying out loud!"

I pulled my pants up enough to walk, grabbed her by her thick blond hair and escort her into the house as she continued to finger her ass.

"Are you gonna fuck me in the ass?" She asked expectingly.

"Of course I will!" I said, accommodatingly. "But first, I need you to do something for me."

"Mmmmm!!!" She was hot and excited by the fact that I had a request before she even knew what it was.

"I need you to suck-fuck my asshole. Do you know how to do that?"

She nodded eagerly as she fingered her ass with one hand and rubbed her titties with the other.

"Do you know how to do it RIGHT?"

She nodded even more eagerly as if she couldn't wait. Luckily for her, I couldn't either. I removed my pants and bent down with my asshole in her face and her back against the wall. Without hesitation, she spread my cheeks and began to dart her tongue in and out of my asshole in a fucking motion, whilst sucking at the same time, creating a popping sound between her desperate thrusts. She grabbed onto my cock and jerked with both hands as she continued to suck-fuck my ass for the next 10 minutes.

Once i was satisfied, I picked her up, walked her over to my couch and plopped her on her back. She removed her dress while I spread her legs apart and mounted her, missionary style. I tongue-kissed her passionately as I slid my long, thick cock into her very ready, used up anus. She was so loud about how much she enjoyed it in her ass, I know the neighbors heard. But that's ok, they all like it in the ass too!

Finally, I pulled out and came in her mouth. As our adrenaline began to wane, we smiled at each other and I kissed her again. The taste of my own ass and cum from her mouth turned me on, but I absolutely could not continue. We finally got around to introducing ourselves to each other and exchanging numbers. I even called her a cab ride home. She fucked the cab driver too.

The end.