Pass The Dark Meat

Story Info
19-year-old blond is taken by the basketball team.
1.8k words
3.79
351.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was seated at the dining room table between her brother and cousin, shoulders slumped, napkin folded in her lap. She was nursing a grade-A hangover and trying her best not to spoil Thanksgiving dinner.

"Shall we say Grace?" her grandfather asked from the head of the table.

No one said anything. The first person to agree would get the honors. Sarah looked at her older brother who gave her an elbow.

"How about you, Sarah?" her grandfather said. "Now that you're in college, we hardly get to see you. Why don't you say Grace and show us how smart you are?"

"Well... " she began, but stopped herself. Her stomach rumbled and she burped-up a mouthful of malt-liquor. She forced herself to swallow it. The act of swallowing made her think of all the cock she had sucked the night before, how Tyrell and Derrick and the other black boys on the university basketball team lined-up outside Bernard's bedroom like a pack of wolves.

Her father crossed his arms and looked at her sympathetically. "Goodness, honey, are you all right?"

"I'm fine. "

"Did something go down the wrong pipe?" her mother asked.

"No, it's just the eggs I had this morning before dad came and picked me up. "

"Godforsaken university food," her grandfather cut in. Then: "Before we say our prayers, Sarah, can you pass the dark meat?"

She looked at her grandfather, the double entendre in his words unintentional yet alarming; for a moment she wondered if he knew about the gangbang.

"Just for the record," Sarah said, passing the plate of turkey, "I stayed in my dorm last night. I didn't even see Bernard. "

Her grandfather narrowed his eyes. "Bernard? Who is Bernard, honey?"

"Just a boy I met," Sarah said. "A nice Irish boy who lives down the hall... "

But this was a lie. Bernard was not Irish, no; he was a two-hundred-and-five pound dark-as-tar Black man. He had twisted, greasy cornrows and a long veiny shlonger. Sarah knew the size of his cock (even before last night's gangbang), because she had seen it. Seen it one day on the rec basketball courts when one of Bernard's buddies, just for a joke, yanked his Chicago Bulls sweatpants down to his ankles. The first thing Sarah thought was: Jesus Christ, what a BIG COCK. The second thing she thought was: I want it IN ME.

She blocked out her family and the uninviting smell of turkey and cranberry sauce, and let her mind go back 12 hours, back to 3:30 AM, back to the wild sex she was having with Bernard. He was fucking her on his bed, fucking her so hard her little white shaved pussy was starting to get diaper rash.

"Ooo," she said, and pushed at Bernard's hips.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"I'm starting to dry out. "

"Here," Bernard said, adjusting his position on top of her. "I'll go slow until you get back into it. "

But Sarah was too dry, and it was going to take a little while for her to recover. To make-up for the delay, she pulled Bernard's cock out of her pussy and started sucking it.

"Yeah baby," Bernard said, running his dark fingers through her blond hair. "Like that. Suck my cock until--"

There was a knock at the bedroom door. Bernard jerked around, pulling his prick from Sarah's mouth with a pop. "Who is it?"

"It's Tyrell, nigga. What are you doing in there?"

"I'm busy. Come back in a little while. "

"You should tell Tyrell to come in," Sarah said to Bernard, her left hand rubbing her clit.

"What? Why?"

"So I can do both of you. "

"At the same time?"

"Sure, if you don't mind... "

Bernard hopped off the bed and quickly opened the door. Tyrell came inside and saw Sarah naked on the bed. "Oh, shit. Are you running a train on this bitch?"

"She ain't a bitch," Bernard said. "Her name's Sarah. "

"Oh, my fault. " Then, to Sarah, Tyrell said, "Hi. My name's Tyrell. "

Sarah got up from the bed and shook his hand. "Hi. I'm Sarah. "

Bernard walked over to Sarah and instructed her to get on her hands-and-knees. She did. He told her to raise her sweet white rump in the air. She did. Bernard spread her ass cheeks with his thumbs and began licking her little brown hole.

"You ever eat ass before Tyrell?" Bernard said suddenly.

Tyrell nodded. "Naw. I ain't into that crazy shit. That stuff's for white people. "

"You ever fuck a chick up the ass?"

"Nope. "

Sarah was getting wet again. Party because she was in the room with two black guys, partly because the words "ass fuck" got her hot as hell; it was safe to say she hoped she would get her butt fucked by Bernard or Tyrell or both.

Bernard was asking Sarah a question.

"What?" Sarah said.

"I said, have you ever been fucked up your butt, baby?"

"No. I masturbate anally, but I've never got fucked up the ass before. "

"You wanna try it?"

"Sure. "

Bernard asked Tyrell to throw him the tube of hand lotion resting on his chest-of-drawers. Tyrell did. Bernard took the tube and squirted a pile of creamy white lotion in the crack of Sarah's ass. He used his two middle fingers to rub it around. He took the tube and squirted another pile of lotion on his rock hard dick. He stroked himself slowly.

Tyrell stood watching, eyes bugging out of his head on springs.

Bernard took his prick and pressed it against Sarah's slick brown ring. His head slid in and Sarah moaned.

"Am I hurting you, baby?" Bernard asked.

"No," Sarah said. "Just go slow. "

Bernard said that he would. He made an effort to work his massive black prick slowly into her little white ass. After a minute or so he was halfway in.

"How does that feel?" he asked Sarah.

"Good," she said.

He kept going. Soon he was three-quarters of the way in (about six inches deep), and Bernard knew it was time to start fucking her. He pushed forward, then withdrew. Forward, then withdrew.

Tyrell had come to the edge of the bed to get a closer look. Yes, Bernard was fucking this white girl's ass. This 19-year-old hot-as-balls white girl's ass.

Sarah was starting to moan. "Oh, that feels so good," she said, grinding her ass against Bernard's cock. Bernard's rhythm had picked up. He was fucking her hard now, deep and hard; all nine inches were going up her ass.

Sarah reached her left hand between her legs and started fingering her clit. She had become a soaking mess. She also noticed that the room was starting to stink like her pussy and her ass; which turned her on even more, of course.

She had a sudden urge to suck a cock while she was getting drilled in her ass. She looked up at Tyrell who had unconsciously begun to pant as he watched her and Bernard.

"Stick your cock in my mouth," she said to Tyrell bluntly.

Tyrell didn't answer. He wasn't sure if she was serious or not.

"What you wait'n for, bro?" Bernard said to his buddy. "Get in on the action. "

Tyrell finally did.

He walked to the edge of the bed to Sarah. He pulled his jeans and boxers to his knees. His cock was already half hard. Sarah snatched it with amazing quickness and stuffed it in her hungry mouth. She sucked on it like there was no tomorrow.

"Yeah," Bernard said. "Suck his cock while I fuck your ass. "

Bernard pounded her tight white ass. Sarah's mouth jarred on Tyrell's cock over each thrust. She was still fingering her pussy with her left hand. The whole thing was hot as fuck. So hot, in fact, Tyrell was already about to blow his nut.

"I'm about to come," Tyrell said, and made a contorted face. Sarah pulled her left hand off her clit and started jerking Tyrell off. A moment later he made a grunting noise, and a moment after that, Sarah had the chloride taste of Tyrell's cream in her nasty mouth. She gagged and swallowed, a long stand of jit hanging from her chin.

"Motherfucker," Tyrell said, and pulled up his pants. He walked out of the room without saying goodbye.

"I always knew Tyrell was a minute-man," Bernard said, wondering how he had lasted this long himself.

Sarah giggled. "Minute-man, that's funny. "

Tyrell's jit was still on Sarah's face. Bernard told Sarah it was there, but she did nothing about it; she liked wearing a black guy's load all over her face.

She was coming again. Her left hand went back on her clit; she fingered it like a madwoman. She was moaning and panting like a dog. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass," she said over and over. The orgasm jolted through her, and she held her breath. Her eyes bulged and veins popped in her neck. Bernard could feel her asshole contracting around his cock. The pressure was unbelievable. So great that his cock was held up her ass although he was trying to withdraw it.

She moaned and finally let out her breath. Her face was flushed and a tear ran down the side of her face.

"God, I love getting fucked up the ass," she said, but Bernard wasn't listening. He was the one who was coming now, and when Sarah craned her head to look at him, she saw Bernard pulling his long prick from her white round rump and shooting his load all over the gaping hole left in her backside. The hole stayed open for a good second or two, then closed like a small mouth.

Sarah wiggled her fanny and said, "Hmmm. "

Bernard was catching his breath. The orgasm he had just had was the most intense of his entire life.

"Fuckin-A," he said. "That was better than mac-and-cheese. "

Sarah agreed. But she was still buzzing and horny and ready for more. Outside the bedroom, Tyrell had spread the news of his good fortune, and now there was a line of drunk, black-ass mother fuckers at the door looking to get some white stink-stank.

"Who's next?" Sarah's grandfather was saying.

Sarah's eyes snapped clear. Now she was back at the dinner table with the rest of her family.

"Who's next for what?" Sarah asked.

"Who's next for a helping of the dark meat?"

"Not me," Sarah said. "I think I've had my fill of that. "

"But you hardly ate anything, dear," her mother pointed out.

"Yeah, I know. I'm not that hungry. May I be excused from the table now?"

"Sure. You go upstairs at get some rest. "

Sarah stood up from her chair and left the room. Another Thanksgiving had come and gone: Food; friends; and pointless conversation.

She went upstairs and lay in her bed. She quickly fell asleep. As she slept she dreamed of the day's events, of cranberries and mashed potatoes, of black cocks and open assholes.

And a cornucopia of jive turkeys.