Pass the Pussy

Story Info
She consoles a grieving friend.
1.9k words
3.72
125.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers

Since about the beginning of high school, Mike and I have been best friends. We used to get together a lot, but between work and going to college we only see each other maybe once every two weeks. A couple of months ago I got a call from him asking me if he could come over right away. From the distress in his voice I could tell this wasn't just a routine visit, something was definitely wrong. "Sure, come on over. We'll go shoot some pool or something," I told him. "No, not tonight," He said quickly. "Ok, just come over then," I told him.

He doesn't live far from me so he was over in about ten minutes. I let him in and right away he asked, "Is anyone else here?" and looked around my apartment. "No, just us. What's going on?" He looked really upset. "Lets sit down," He said. So we went to sit down. He sat on the couch and so did I, but when I did he got up and moved to the chair across from me. I looked at him to try to figure out for myself what might be wrong. He is a tall guy about 6' 4" or so with brown hair and is fairly skinny. I wouldn't say good looking but certainly not bad.

After a few moments of trying to figure out what to say he looked at me and said "Matt, you're a guy. Right?" I gave him a look like "Are you crazy?" but said "What?" He repeated, "You're a guy. Right?" so I said "Yeah," still giving him that look. Then he said something I never expected. "Well, the thing is, I'm not. Anymore at least." "What the hell are you talking about?" I said, more confused than ever. "I'm not a guy any more, I am a chick," "Are you saying you're gay or that you're some kind of cross dresser?" "Neither, I, I, I don't..." He was trembling and looked like he was about to cry so I said "Stop, ok now start from the beginning." "All right."

So he began to tell me the story. The night before he had picked up some girl, and after a few drinks they ended up having sex at his apartment. Only thing weird was that she wouldn't allow him to take her shirt off. So they had sex once wearing everything but pants and underwear. Afterwards they went to sleep. When he woke up she was gone. He didn't think anything of it, so he got up to go to work. That's when he noticed something was wrong, very wrong. He ran to his bathroom, pulled down his pants and it was gone. His dick had disappeared and in its place was a cunt. He almost feinted. After a few long hours of fear and disbelief, he had called me and come over.

After he had told me his story I sat back with my hand over my mouth and studied my friend. He wasn't near crying anymore but still shaking. I tried to figure out if he would go through this whole act just to trick me, or if this seemingly impossible story could be true. I studied his crotch for a few moments considering the latter. There had been a few times when I had seen his dick briefly, school showers, one crazy nude dash, so I knew he had had a penis. I figured he was lying so I called his bluff. "Yeah, right. Then let's see it." "I'm telling you I'm not lying." "Yeah ok then let's have a look" "All right." He stood up and dropped his pants. Underneath he was wearing boxers. "Are you ready?" "Yeah let's just get the show on the road." He pulled down his boxers and spread his legs slightly. Between his thighs was a brown haired cunt. I almost fell over. "What the fuck? No, no, no, you've tucked it back or something." "I wish, look," he said opening his legs a little more and turning a circle.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed as Mike sat back on the couch pants and boxers still around his legs. I stared at his cunt for a few seconds, then covered my eyes, shook my head and looked again but it was still there. I closed my eyes and said "How did this happen?" "I told you already." "And this happened last night? Were you drunk out of your mind and had some elective surgery?" "I think I would have chosen something better to have done." Then something occurred to me "Do you have tits now too?" "No, look, nothing," he said pulling he shirt up. His chest was lightly covered with hair and his "breasts" looked normal size same as his nipples. "So what do you think happened?" I asked. "That chick did something to me" he pulled his shirt down and was reaching for his pants and boxers. "Wait!" I said, still blown away and curious. I just stared at it for a while but I could tell he wanted to cover it up. "So what's it like?" I said just to delay him. "I don't know, weird."

Both Mike and I were straight, and we'd both had sex plenty of times, but I never had any real chance to study a cunt like this before. "So, have you, like, done anything with it yet?" I asked as I moved a little closer. "Well I touched it a little, just to see if it was real." "Yeah right," I said as I got up from my chair to get closer. "Well, maybe I did a little exploring." "Can I have a better look?" I asked. "Well I guess so..." I gently opened his legs and he moved his ass near the edge of the couch.

On my knees between my best friends legs I stared at his cunt. His cunt lips where open slightly. The hair above was a rough triangle shape. It was thin and brown but not particularly curly. My mouth nearly watered. "Can I touch it?" I asked, not bothering to look up at my friend. "Yes, please," was his answer and I was already moving my hand towards it. I opened the lips and stuck one finger in. Mike was already moist and he gasped a bit as my finger entered. I pulled my finger out and was tempted to put it in my mouth, but hesitated. I started to think about exactly whose cunt I was touching. These thoughts were quickly pushed out of my brain though by my overwhelming lust. So I sucked on my finger. There wasn't much but enough that I knew I wanted more. I began using both my hands to explore every inch of Mike's sweet cunt. After several minutes I was simply concentrating on his clit. And after only a minute or so more Mike's legs shook and he let out a long deep "Oh gawd!"

Some of his cum gathered at his cunt lips. I used my fingers to get some and then licked it from them. I didn't want to think about who this actually was again so I didn't look up when I asked, "What was it like?" After a moment, of thought or of ecstasy I couldn't tell, his said simply "Different." "Different better or worse?" "Better, much better." "Good, then you want mind if I try something else." Without hesitating I moved my face forward and began to lick his cunt. Mike moaned and opened his legs up further. I braced my hands on the bottom of the couch, below the cushions. Once I had sucked out all of the cum from his first orgasm, I began to lick every inch of his now very moist cunt. I had done this before with girls, and was told I was very good. Mike had held out for five minutes so I stopped playing around and started nibbling and sucking his clit. Barely 30 seconds later he came again, clenching his legs around my head. I kept licking until there was no more cum I could get.

I sat back in the chair across from Mike, my face wet with his cum. He rested his head on the back of the couch, pants down, legs open displaying his wet cunt. I wiped the cum from my mouth only to lap it up. We both sat silently for about ten minutes. Looking at Mike's cunt all wet from my tongue bath got me really hard. I wanted his cunt bad but knowing whom it belonged to was bothering me again. It would be really weird to have sex with me best friend. I didn't know if I could mentally do it. But I had already gone this far. Two words kept creeping into my head, fuck it. What would Mike say though? Fuck it. Things would never be the same, but they probably wouldn't anyway. Fuck it. That was enough for me. "Mike, this might be really strange but..." Mike look right at me and smiled. Already knowing what I was going to say, he got up off the couch and lay on the floor. Then he look at me like "Ya, come on" and I didn't wait. Mike kicked off his pants and boxers from around his ankles and I started to pull off my pants. He put his legs up and his head back after taking one look at me holding my dick. My dick is about six and a half inches long but pretty thick. I've never been ashamed or had any complaints. I knelt down between his legs with my very hard dick in hand. I started to slide the head up and down Mike's slit. I could see him put his hands to his head and run them through his hair. "Ready" I asked. Mike gave a barely audible "yes" and I slowly started pushing in. I had just the head in when he yells out "Ouch, what are you doing" and looked at me all confused. "Did you expect it to come with the cherry pre-broken?" I asked. After a second of thought he said, "Oh, I guess not. Keep going." I looked at his cunt with my dick head in it. He was tight but I didn't see any blood. I kept slowly pushing until it was fully in, then all the way back out. "Well," I asked. "That wasn't to bad. Keep going." I did, slowly in and out three or four more times when he said, "Go faster." I couldn't wait any longer anyway. I started up pretty quickly and kept up the pace for a couple minutes. Mike started to moan, so I went faster. A minute later I could tell from his moaning he was close. I'd been close since I'd entered his tight virgin cunt but had been holding off. I waited until he finally let out an "Oh ya" and then let myself go. It must have been one of my longest and best orgasms ever.

After we both came done from our euphoria I slid out. I ran my hand over my dick and licked the mixture of come from it. At the same time Mike had his hands between his legs, and was some licking them clean. I pulled my pants back on, as did Mike, and lay on the floor next to him. Staring at the ceiling I said "Oh man," and Mike agreed, "Oh man." That was the last thing we said before we both fell asleep.

Next: We wake up.

MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers