Pass the Pussy Ch. 2

Story Info
They awake to find some interesting developments.
1.8k words
4.3
46.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers

I awoke to Mike yelling, "Yes!"

A bit startled I looked over, "What, what?"

Mike was sitting up, his pants were unzipped and he had a hand in them. "I got my dick back! It's back!" When I thought about what we had done it was difficult to say for sure that it had really happened. My best friend, Mike, had come to me with an unbelievable story. He had had sex with a girl the night before and when he awoke today he was missing his dick. In its place was a fully working cunt. He came to me for help. Initially, I hadn't believed him. But then he showed it to me. After playing around we ended up having sex and had fallen asleep.

It was now a quarter after eight at night. I calculated that we had been asleep for about an hour and a half. I sat up, still a little groggy, and cleared my eyes. "That's great," I said as I got up to use the restroom. Right away I noticed something different. Alarmed and excited I rushed to the restroom. When the door was closed and locked I pushed down my pants. I took some deep breaths to calm and brace myself. I watched in the mirror as I dropped my boxers. There it was, my own cunt. I looked down and it was still there. It had brownish-black hair like I do and was curly. I was instantly turned on but my arousal conflicted with my need to urinate. I went with the more immediate need. I lifted the toilet lid and, since my pants and boxers were already down, sat down. I kept my eyes glued to my new acquisition the whole time though. I released my bladder and was startled by how quickly I started to go. Other than the obvious fact that it wasn't a dick, there was a slightly different feeling to it than normal. I tried to, non-literally, put my finger on it but couldn't.

When I'd finished I started to think about my situation. My theory was that somehow after someone had sex with the person who currently had this 'magic' cunt it would be past to them. Later I recognized that it wasn't until both of you were asleep at the same time that the exchange happened. Then I realize that the person Mike had had sex with was actually a guy. And that explained why 'she' wouldn't take off 'her' shirt, it would probably have revealed a hairy chest instead of breasts. Would I have to trick some guy into sleeping with me to get rid of this thing? Would I even want to get rid of it? To answer these questions I first needed to test this thing out.

I got up, pulled my pants back up, flushed and walked out of the restroom. Mike was still sitting on the floor, but his dick was out and he was stroking away. "What are you doing?" I asked. He looked up but only slowed a little. "Just making sure this thing works."

"Well stop cause I have a different way we test."

"Huh?"

"I've got it now."

"It what?" Obviously there wasn't much blood going to his brain. "You gave it to me. I've got it now."

"You've got a cunt?"

"Yup, and just as real as yours was." He started going soft and began putting his pants back on. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Listen," Mike said standing up, "I don't want to..."

"What the hell? I can't believe you," I said. "Look I just don't want to 'do' anything like that with you."

"You are an ASS. You pass this thing off to me and now you're going to run away. Besides you already 'did' something like that with me, it's just the reverse situation. So what, you get your kicks and I'm left holding the bag?"

"Hey you got to fuck a virgin cunt, I wouldn't call that nothing. Besides... wait, what did you say, I passed this to you, like a virus?"

"Not like a virus, else you'd still have one as well. I think whom ever fucks it gets it, and whom ever is fucked loses it."

"So that chick I fucked gave it to me?"

"Sorry Mike, but that was no chick." I nearly bust out laughing as Mike contemplated that. "Hey, I just fucked a guy too, it's wasn't that sick."

"Yah, but we've known each other for a long time. It's different."

"Well if we want to get rid of this thing we'll need to do something similar to what that 'chick' did."

"Wait a second," Mike said "What's this 'we' stuff, and what's this 'if' stuff?"

"WE because YOU got ME into this so YOU are going to help ME out. And 'if' because conceptually we could pass this back and forth forever."

"I'm not sure I could hid that forever."

"Well we don't have to decide right now, instead we could give me a turn."

"What, so that you can give it back to me and run?"

"Would you stop being so paranoid? Damn. We've been best friends forever. I'm not going to drop you over this, and I'd hope you'd do the same."

"Of course not, but when I woke up this morning I had a cunt. So you can see how I'm so freaking scared."

"Well alright, I suppose you have an excuse. Now as much as you didn't want to see me naked, nor I you, but I haven't tested this thing out yet."

"Yeah, and I haven't fucked a virgin in about 5 years."

It was dark out and Mike went to turn off all the lights but one in the next room. "So are you going to show me or not?" Mike asked from the other room. That was enough for me. I began unzipping my pants. When he came back I was on the couch about to pull down my pants. "Stop," Mike said, "I'll get that." Grabbing my jeans just below my waist he started slowly pulling them down. I lifted my ass a little so he could keep pulling. It made me think of my old girlfriends when I had down this to them. After he'd pulled my pants down he did the same with my boxers but much more slowly. I was sitting on the edge of the couch, and when my boxers were past my knees I spread my legs. The cool air, and Mike's breath near my naked crotch ran a chill through my body. Mike wasted no time diving his face in. He began lapping at my cunt, and I threw my head back.

He licked me all over, rarely concentrating on one area, but this was my first time and so it was good enough. I could tell I would eventually orgasm but not too soon. The feeling is hard to describe. For those who haven't experienced it I'll try to describe it in relation to how it feels to a man. It's just as pleasurable if not more so, however it's not as urgent. It's also 'softer' and 'deeper'. Those words don't do it justice but like I said, it's difficult to describe. Just when I was getting somewhat close Mike pulled back and got off his knees. I hadn't seen it but he had his dick out and was probably stroking it because it was fully hard. I estimated that he was about seven and half inches long and moderately thick. When he has about to press his dick to my cunt lips and I told him to stop. His impatience had annoyed me. "What, you're not going to let me?"

"Not like this." I put a hand to his chest and pushed him back.

He fell onto his back, his feet by the couch. "What the fuck?" I kicked off my pants and boxers and stood above him. "Don't worry I'm no tease. You'll get it. Just not like that." I lowered myself towards his dick. I was slightly surprised that I would try something so advanced for a complete novice. I figured subconsciously I did it so that I controlled more and I needed to control because obviously Mike was too turned on to do so himself. I grab Mike's dick and twisted it slight. I knew how much I liked that and by Mike's face, so did he.

His dick was warm and I took in the feel of it. I didn't study it long though because I wanted something else. I concentrated on inserting it in me like you would when threading a needle. The head slipped in my cunt lips and the feeling was bliss. I could tell I was pretty tight so I sat on Mike's dick very slowly. There was a definite stretching but I wouldn't call it painful, then again maybe I was just way too into it to even feel pain. When I had inserted it as far as I thought would go I went further. Only when I felt Mike's warm balls did I stop and pull up and off his dick. I did this five or six times till I was satisfied. Then I did this some more just to tease Mike, whose moans I had been ignoring, but now I relished in them. I then began bouncing up and down at a slow pace.

I fingered my cunt a little as I went. Without knowing it I let my right hand find Mike's balls and squeezed them a little. "Oh yes" Mike groaned. I decided to speed up. I leaned forward and put both hands on Mike's chest. I started bouncing really fast now. Twice I went too high and Mike's cock fell out. I quickly put it back in. I was very close to cumming, and so was Mike. He put his hands on my hips to help bring me up and down. Somehow I had figured out how to clench my cunt and began doing so. I felt Mike's hands grab my ass checks and spread them. Then he came. I could feel his dick jerking within me. I wasn't sure if I felt his cum spurting in me, but I at least thought I did. That sent me over.

I kept pumping his dick well after I came until I felt him soften a little. Then I rolled off to his right. Lying on my back, I put my legs up. I lost track of Mike as I began to clean out my cunt. I tasted our new mixture, it was slightly different from what we had made hours earlier. But I liked it more maybe because it was from my cunt. We fell asleep again but it wasn't the last time we passed the pussy.

Next: Someone finds out our secret.

MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers