Passages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

It was hard, at first, for Barbara to lie motionless and nude as Jeff undressed. Her instincts told her to cover up and wait for him under the covers. He kept looking down at her with that look of desire; she was afraid that a cover up would portray a retraction. Perhaps she could roll up in a fetal position. He sensed her impending move.

"Just stay like you are, Barb. Don't spoil the fun." He had the 'push the envelope' tone in his voice.

"Barb!" He had not used that name for her in at least twenty years. She sensed change in the air.

As Jeff's clothing slowly peeled away, Barbara lost her reticence. The playing field was leveling, after all. As Jeff shis own clothes her shyness began to melt away..

From Jeff's vantage point, he saw a woman in the semi-darkness with form and curves that aroused him. To be sure, it was not a young maiden laid out before him. Here was a grown woman whose experience could enable her to understand and please a man and allow herself to be pleased. It was a book that he had read many times, yet could yield new chapters without notice. The firelight reflected from her, accentuating the edges where her frame pressed the surface. The soft parts remained obscured, leaving his imagination to define them.

As Jeff peeled his clothes away, his arousal became evident. It fueled Barbara's ardor and confidence. She lay patiently waiting for him. He feigned difficulties to slow the process. His boots were stuck, his fingers too cold to undo the buttons. It was a playful tease. He saw her grow impatient. As she lay nude for a longer while, her inhibitions would melt with each moment. She knew that he was playing with her, but she liked it. The prospects of their impending coupling were brightening rapidly.

As he leisurely looked about for a place to set his watch she forced the action.

"Hurry up! I'm getting cold down here; and I'll leave it to you to figure out what "cold" means." No harm in teasing back.

****************************

At that point Jeff knew that the preparatory phase was over. He sunk down and laid next to her as she covered them over with the blanket, forming a cocoon for two. They embraced, and her body was warm and inviting.

"Sorry", in mocked apology, "I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

"Yes you did—I know you; but you won't get away now."

"Don't want to." They were the final words uttered in the cabin for a long time.

They were still embracing. They shared a kiss. It was tender at first. They stroked and reassured one another. The kiss turned passionate and probing. They sought to know the level of desire of the other and were satisfied.

He reached his hands to her chest, held her breast tenderly. His thumb caressed the nipple. He delighted as it grew harder. He reached with the other hand and took hold of her cheek. He knew it would excite her.

In response, she bent his manhood down slightly and between her legs. She closed them down on him, then rubbed her slit on his hardness. He gazed at her face, partially illuminated by the glow of the embers in the now-dying fire.

"Truly, she is beautiful", he thought to himself. Her eyes were closed, countenance serene. A fullness poured into him that he longed for. Her acceptance of his physical favors, with neither reserve nor condition, confirmed her acceptance of their lives together, both past and future. Their home and children, the business, their beliefs all attained validity. What lie ahead they would face together. His anxieties left him. He would now enjoy her. Thus were connected the emotional and physical aspects of lovemaking. The union of the two compounds the act, multiplying its rewards.

They continued that way for some time. She was ready for his entry, but he delayed, wanting to prolong the process. They shifted positions and resumed. Love had been proven; lust was in order. He touched and probed her everywhere. He used his hands, his fingers, his lips and tongue. She thrilled at the sensations, the liberation, the taboo of some forbidden places, and the nudity in the open room. It would be evil if it was not between the two of them. She bent over him and engulfed him in her mouth. He moaned with the pleasure and the deepening surges. He allowed her to continue until he felt consummation approaching. He lifted her up; her expression questioned him. He wished to deposit within her.

She understood and rolled onto her back. She nudged his side, signaling her wish that he mount her. He did so, but did not enter her immediately. He sat atop her, weight supported on his arms. He bent his head down to swallow her nipple. He eased his hips forward so that just the crown of his penis touched her, gently bumping her clitoris.

She responded wildly. Desire and sensation overwhelmed her. She pressed her pelvis up to entrap him inside her. He drew back slightly to prevent it. He smiled in satisfaction and anticipation. He knew that this last round of teasing would turn her bonfire to an inferno.

She moaned and panted in pleasure and wanting as the game of tag continued. Suddenly, without warning, as she seemed to learn his rhythm, he released her nipple. Simultaneously pressing forward, he plunged into her, as far as he was able. He plumbed her depth and she climaxed immediately. She made no effort to gain control or to silence herself. In the solitude of the cabin there was no need of modesty or holding back. She knew that it was her reaction that he sought; she would give it to him.

He began a deep stroking within her. It was the final movement of their symphony. He would thrust forward, she would respond in kind. She finally ended the wordlessness.

In her throes she struggled to push the few words out. "Stop, I can't take any more."

Jeff did not stop, and did not answer her except to strengthen his movements. He knew well the meaning of her words in the lexicon that they had built in their years together. The words "Stop, I can't take any more" in English meant "I'm going to climax again even harder than I did a few minutes ago."

True to her words, she did. He waited for it, wanting to savor and remember it. Then, he released himself inside her. It was a climax that completed the full circle of satisfaction for him. It was the physical completion, achieved alongside hers, with the knowledge of a new openness between them that had not existed when their lovemaking had begun. She felt him spasm inside her. She squeezed him with her inner muscles to milk him of all the semen and emotion that he could place inside her.

As he began to soften, he stayed on top of and inside her. He kissed her tenderly, she kissed back; no words were required. Finally, he withdrew from her passage, the searching completed, and lay down alongside her.

He held her and she caressed him and felt the muscles in his back and arms. She thought to herself how strong they still were. These muscles had carried her up the hill through the snow covered passage to the cabin, brought in the firewood during the blizzard, and mounted her and slain her demons. They were the same strong cords that had planted their gardens, had embraced her on their wedding day, held her as she struggled through labor, and cradled their babies.

He raised up to collect his watch. "Seven thirty", he exclaimed. "So much for your forty five minutes."

"You were the one who put the game into overtime, Jeff," she quipped back, "but I'm not complaining."

They relaxed together in the warm blankets. The fire would glow all night. They would skip dinner and have a big breakfast. Savoring their thoughts of what had just transpired, they slept together.

*****************

Four days passed before the snow allowed them to emerge from the cabin, uncover the Explorer and start for home. The vehicle now felt warmer and rode smoother than before. By that fourth day, they were eager to leave. It was not out of tiredness for one another, at least emotionally and spiritually. Physically, perhaps, they needed some short recovery period. They were anxious to reenter their world with new expectations. They would set out right away to make their plans reality. The Explorer turned from the passage that led to the cabin and onto Route 28. They were both reliving events of the last days. He allowed himself a silent thought, "I wonder how she'll describe what happened on this trip to her mother." He chuckled to himself, and then put the little barb out of mind.

"I can't wait to get home to a hot shower," Barbara broke the silence.

"And shave your legs!" he teased back at her.

The now familiar laugh came deep from her throat.

"Maybe I'll let you shave them for me."

"And then what?" he asked with a hopeful expression.

She gave that laugh again. "Perhaps we'll prance naked around the bedroom with the hots for each other. After all, we aren't newlyweds anymore."

THE END

*

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading this story. As always, I welcome your questions and comments.

Autumn Writer

12