Passing Ships

Story Info
An older man's journey home.
3.2k words
4.43
20.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
177 Followers

I was heading east for what I swore would be the last time. My wife had moved out west and this had been my third attempt at reconciliation. It had been the longest nine months and was the third and last try.

One morning I finally woke up to the realization that the hot girl of my dreams had evolved into a frigid, controlling, and bitter bitch. At sometime over our forty years together everything had become my fault, including the politics of the day. What made it even more painful was that despite her D-cup tits and beautiful butt cheeks sagging quite a lot I still found her intensely desirable and she found me repulsive because I said that.

I packed and left. I wasn't even sure where I was going but I figured that the place I had been happiest was a good place to start. I called an old friend there and he invited me to spend a night or two and promised to find a place for me. I gave him my budget and he said I'd have no problems. He called me the next day and had a place that would work. I knew the complex and also knew that it was a clothing optional resort. That was not a problem. After spending all those months in the cold dry mountains wearing long pants, socks, and flannel shirts: the thought of being nude in the hot humid air of Florida was very appealing.

I drove for thirteen hours, only stopping for fuel. The lower my altitude and the further east I got, the better I felt. I knew I would always miss my wife and the life we once had but I also knew that it was finally over. I decided to stop somewhere in Mississippi. I found a decent enough motel, registered, and toted me bag to the room. I went back to the front desk, and inquired about dinner options. The desk clerk recommended the Asian buffet place next door. That was usually not my optimal choice for dining but it was within walking distance and that was a plus.

The place was pretty much empty which made me a little suspicious, but the hostess said I was lucky to beat the crowd that was expected after a local school event concluded. I walked the buffet line and everything looked clean and fresh. I ladled out some soup and made a small salad to start. Both the miso soup and the ginger dressing were very good. As I slurped my soup, I watched a youngish lady walk in alone. She was probably in her late twenties or early thirties. Some might consider her a little over-weight but I prefer Reubenesque.

Her back was to me as she approached the buffet and she wore skin-tight leggings that covered all but hid nothing. Her ass was magnificent. When she turned the corner on the buffet table I saw the silhouette of ginormous tits that were totally unconstrained by a bra. When she turned the next corner and gave me a frontal view I saw the outline of her pouting pussy lips. I readily admit to being a slave to large labia and big tits. Her face and hair were nothing remarkable. Her hair was mousy brown and her face was pretty plain. She did, however, have what I would call a generous mouth with large lips and a slight overbite.

I was surprised when she came to my table with her plate full of oysters. She asked if it was OK to sit there and, of course, I agreed. She told me she hated to eat by herself and I acknowledged that eating with some one was always preferable. She asked if I was a local and I told her that I was just passing through on my way back east. She volunteered that she was heading west.

I excused myself, rose, and went to the buffet to harvest a generous amount of sushi. She smiled as she looked at my plate. "You must like that stuff. I've heard that some men think that if it tastes fishy they should eat it. Are you one of those? I pretended to ignore her innuendo, but my cock stirred and I salivated a bit. I asked how her oysters were. "A little slimy, but nice and salty, just the way I like things." She ordered a flask of sake and I joked that it might put her right to sleep. Her response, that it wouldn't put her to sleep but might get her to bed, left no doubt in my mind as to what she wanted. I reached out my hand and started to introduce myself.

She put her finger to her lips to shush me, "Please; I'm not trying to be rude but I don't really care what your name is. I don't really care where your from or where you're headed. I've been driving all day and my car stereo broke and would only play the last two tracks of an old Sinatra CD. I listened to Strangers In the Night and That Lady is a Tramp for hours. When I finally turned it off the songs were still whirling in my mind and I sang them silently. The only difference was that I substituted slut for tramp and a few other phrases were changed as well. I thought about it so much that I wet my seat. If I had found a young hitch-hiker I probably wouldn't be here now. I'd be in some rest stop getting my brains fucked out and wearing out my lips and throat."

I know you're older and I've never been with an older man but, if you're able, I want to fuck and suck you tonight. I don't know or care who you are. I don't want to know if you're married, a widower, or divorced. I just want to eat your cum and feel your cock inside me. Can you handle that from a total stranger?"

I told her it sounded pretty strenuous and I'd need some more nutrition before we started. I really wasn't sure I was up to it but I knew I had to either satisfy her or die trying. When I got back to the table after loading up with oysters I took out my extra room key and slid it across the table. I slurped down about nine oysters and fed her three.

"I'm in room 114. If you haven't checked in yet you can just stay with me. But before we get there I want to tell you exactly what I have in mind. First I'm going to lay my cock in between those nice soft tits and smear whatever precum seeps out on your nipples. I'll expect you to lick your own nipples to take it in. I'm pretty sure you can do that as nice as those twin beauties are. Next, I'm going to feed you my cock and fuck those beautiful soft lips and maybe your throat until I fill your mouth with a good load of hot, slimy, and salty cum. You may gag a few times while I jam my cock down your throat."

"While I'm waiting for my cock to recover I'm going to taste that sweet wet pussy and ass of yours. That may take awhile. At my age, recovery times are not short. I'm guessing it would take almost an hour. When I'm hard again I'll fuck you a bit but I probably will bottom out. I'll turn you turn you on your front and raise you to your knees. I'll ram my ten inch cock hard into your soft wet pussy and feel you contract around it. I expect to get at least of couple of good climaxes out of you before I pull out and start to push my cock into your sweet ass."

She just looked at me. "You're going to fuck my ass?" I told her that I was surprised no guy had been there before considering how gorgeous it was and went on to tell her that after I filled that passage with cum I was going to bring my dirty cock to her mouth for a thorough cleaning. Incredulity would be one word to describe her facial reaction but the way she squirmed in her seat was quite different. I told her that after I was spent I would lay on my stomach and expected her to tongue my ass until I fell into a blissful sleep. Upon awakening we would repeat the whole thing after which we would sleep again and in the morning she would beg me to take her ass again. I also told her that from now on she would be begging her future partners to fuck her that way as well. I reached into my pocket and took out a little blue pill. I swallowed it with a sip of her sake. I got up and gathered a few more oysters and came back to an empty table. I looked down at her chair and saw a nice big wet spot. I also saw that the key was gone.

I paid my bill and headed for the room. When I opened the door the strong smell of sex greeted me. The bathroom light was on and illuminated her body, kneeling on the bed. She was naked and had one hand between her legs and the other pinching one nipple. I stripped as she watched, my cock just inches away from her hungry mouth. I pushed her back roughly, straddled her massive tits and pushed them together to make a nice tight tunnel for my cock. The precum started to seep out pretty quickly and I smeared it on her nipples. I licked them clean before applying another healthy batch and presented each tit in turn to her long tongue.

I moved up and pushed my cock against her lips while I could feel my balls enveloped by her massive tits. I pushed hard and rammed the back of her throat until she gagged. When I pulled back she grabbed my ass and pulled me forward. I slid down her throat. I rolled her on her back and pulled her head to where it was just hanging off the end of the mattress and started to fuck her throat in long and deep strokes. She brought a hand to her throat so she could feel it swell and shrink as I pummeled it. In the dim light I could see her eyes tearing up but she was the one forcing me down all the way. When I was ready to cum I pulled almost all the way out and as her lips just closed around my glans. I truly filled her mouth with my hot seed.

When I shot my last load she opened her mouth to show me it was full before swirling it around with her tongue and swallowing. Again she showed me her mouth, empty now, and went back to sucking me until I softened while I pinched her big nipples hard. I pulled out and she looked at my drooling cock and reached for it. I pressed on my perineum and milked out every drop for her. She licked it off hungrily. "Ten inches? I'll have to log that in my diary." I told her it used to be eleven but age had taken a bit of a toll.

"Did you say about an hour of pussy licking? Most guys give me maybe five minutes!" I told her I wasn't most guys and she grabbed my flaccid cock and told me that was pretty evident. As we talked she turned so she had her head on a pillow and was laying diagonally across the king-sized bed. She spread her legs invitingly as she gently stroked herself and parted her huge pussy lips. I sucked her tits hard and worked my way down her soft belly until my tongue hit her luxuriant maiden forest. It was more like a rain forest with her dew dripping from the furry muff.

I attempted to lick her dry but her cunt just dripped nectar. I had already decided that this was not going to be the sweet romantic sex that I had shared with my wife for almost forty years. This was going to be hardcore, animalistic, and raw sex that this young slut would remember for the rest of her life. I ordered her to part her pussy lips further for me and as she complied I first licked and then chewed her clit. She screamed in protest, but at the same time grabbed my head and pulled me in tighter. I moved down and rolled her back on her hips as I pressed my tongue into her virgin anus. She moaned with pleasure but I moved back up and gnawed her clit again. I went back and forth giving her both the agony and ecstasy of what my mouth could do. I gave her about an hour and three or four good climaxes. She was begging me to fuck her.

I slid up and rammed her hard. I bottomed out at about eight inches but that didn't slow me down. I hammered her cervix hard until she begged for relief. I pulled out and rolled her over on her knees. I jammed my cock in again and this time I felt my cocks head slide past her cervix and into her horn. I now had all ten in and went slowly as I began to push one finger after another into her ass. She yelped a bit with each insertion but after I had four in was ready to take my hard cock. I wasn't as gentle I had been the first time with my wife. I ravaged and brutalized her ass. On each stroke I went deeper and she screamed when I hit about seven, eight and then, nine inches. When all ten were totally buried she went totally silent and convulsed. I thought she might break off my dick when her rectal muscles squeezed me so hard and she continued to buck as I came hard.

I presented my cock to her lips and she did an admirable job of cleaning and sucking. When I pulled out and rolled over I felt her soft warm tongue teasing my anus as I fell into a deep slumber. I woke two hours later to feel her lips wrapped around my cock. She was laying between my legs and I could feel my balls nestled in between her huge tits as she stroked me with her mouth, taking me all the way down more than a few times. I saved my ammo and just fucked her cunt hard for an hour before rolling her over and fucking her ass hard again. I gave that about twenty minutes before I pulled out and presented my cock to her mouth. I barely got it in before I blew. She sucked, licked, and milked me hard. Once again I went to sleep with her tongue working my ass.

I woke at about 7:00 AM and stared at her a bit. She must have sensed my gaze and looked up at me with bleary eyes. "I need a shower. You made me sweat. She got up and went to the bathroom. I told her that I had to pee and she laughed. "It's a little late to be shy isn't it?" I followed her and looked at that beautiful apple ass I had fucked twice last night. She opened the shower curtain and climbed into the tub.

"Why don't you piss on me? I'm a slut and deserve it!" She knelt in the tub and I trained my stream on her tits. She grabbed my cock and pinched off my stream, "Here!" was all she said before releasing my pent up piss and directing it to her face. I took my shaft and played the stream all across her face as she opened her mouth to accept some and let it drizzle down her chin. I don't know about other guys but my morning pee is dark and strong. When my bladder was empty she took me into her mouth and began to get me hard. When I was at full staff she stood and leaned into the end wall of the tub, holding on to the towel rack, "Please! Fuck my ass one last time. I'm begging you!"

The angle wasn't right for an easy entry but neither of us cared. She was still stretched from the previous night's activities and even though I was a little sore, I just rammed all ten inches in. I could feel her rectum react almost immediately. She farted a bit, which felt amazing, but I held back as long as I could before pulling out and pushing her to her knees again. Her mouth was open and receptive but I decided to give her a good facial. I laid a nice rope across her eyebrows and another on her cheeks, nose and lips. I began to wipe it off with my semi-hard cock and feed it to her but when I did there were small streaks of brown mixed in with the ivory of my cum and the burnt yellow of my morning piss. She took it all.

We both had to get on the road and I turned the shower on. We gently, and silently, washed each other. I even washed her hair, which was something my wife told me I sucked at. If there was a romantic moment in this encounter it was this brief one.

When we were done we dried each other and got dressed. She selected a flimsy tank top with thin straps that I complimented her on. She also pulled on some loose fitting gym shorts with no panties. I dressed in jeans and a polo. When we were ready to leave she moved in close.

"Can I ask you for a favor? Do you think you can muster up one more mouthful before I head out? It might be a while before I find a guy who's hitching a ride or have to stop for the night. And this time I'd like to make it a formal blow job like some street whore in a city could give." She opened the door to the motel room and propped it, came back, pulled the straps of her tank-top down to expose her big tits, and sunk to her knees. I started to undue my belt but she stopped me and just unzipped my fly, pulling my semi-hard cock through the fly of my boxers and jeans. "Just pretend we're in some dimly lit back alley in the city of your choice." I told her it might take awhile but she said it increased the chances of being watched. It took all of thirty minutes. The maid started to come in but backed off quickly. She hummed and smiled when I filled her mouth for the very last time. As she looked up and grinned, a little cum drooled down her chin and I was reminded of something a friend had told me years ago. "Even an ugly girl is pretty when she has your cock in her mouth and she gets positively stunning when you watch her lick her lips clean and swallow what you just gave her."

oldbob68
oldbob68
177 Followers