Passing Time in Portland...

Story Info
An ad answered, a good time had.
3.7k words
4.37
34.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was a bit on the cool side, I thought, as I drove towards the pub where I would meet Marc and Bev. Sliding down the windows a bit, I let the cool air refresh me as I worked my way through the go-home traffic of Portland.

I was in town, on business, and on a whim, I had done some searching on a swinger's web-site that I used from time to time, looking for Portland ads. When we were married, my ex and I had used the site with great success over the course of a few years. It wasn't always the case, I'm sure, but we'd never had a bad encounter with people that we met on the site.

Marc and Bev's ad caught my attention, mostly because of the photo of Bev, but also because of the wording used in the ad. It stated their ages, etc., but it was well-written, indicating that this was a couple that one could talk with, after the sex was over; it's not always the case, conversational abilities seemingly becoming a lost art.

Their ad stated that they were a bi-sexual couple, looking for bi-friendly guys to join them in their bed. I suppose one could say that I was bi-friendly, having had bi-guys in bed with my ex and I, on occasion, and discovering that, in the throes of threesomes and group sex, I didn't object to having my cock sucked by another guy; I didn't object to sucking another guy's cock, either, I also found out, after that first time with my ex. I can still remember the look of glee in her eyes, that first time, as she watched me suck our sex-partner's dick, after he had fucked her. She loved it, and I found that it wasn't so bad, after all.

I answered Marc and Bev's ad, exchanged some emails and pics, and finally, talked with them both on the phone a couple of times before I flew into Portland for my business trip. They knew that my experience had been strictly oral with other guys, and they were good with that. The chemistry, over the phone at least, seemed to be good and we agreed to meet at the pub, a non-committal meeting for us both; it there were bad vibes and we decided not to jump into bed, it'd be okay, no harm, no foul.

~

"So good to finally meet you," Bev had said, as we hugged each other in greeting.

They were already at the pub when I arrived, Marc spotting me first when I had walked in. He came up to me, introduced himself, a smile on his face, and a firm handshake, as well.

"Same here," I replied, my eyes quickly taking in Bev's shapely body and cute face. Marc was about my height, maybe an inch or two shorter, average-looking, but with a great smile.

I sat with them at their table, Bev sitting between Marc and me, her perfume wafting pleasantly in the air. Drinks were ordered, and talk started between the three of us, the conversation coming easily for us all.

As we talked, Bev had moved herself, slightly closer to me, Marc's eyes showing comfortability with that. While he watched, the conversation became mostly between Bev and me, low and intimate, her perfume kicking my horny-motor into high gear.

"Ray and I are going to dance, okay honey?" Bev said, matter-of-factly, grabbing my hand and leading me onto the floor.

Our arms fell into place effortlessly, as if we had danced many times before, her body meshing with mine as we moved to the slow, soulful tune that the band was playing. Pulling her tighter against my body, I leaned down and began nibbling on her ear, murmurs of contentment rising from Bev's throat as I did so. Lifting her head, as if inviting me to kiss her, I did just that, our tongues quickly finding each other's, flashes of heat and lust gripping the both of us. Glancing towards Marc, at our table, while his wife and I exchanged tongues-swipes, he was smiling at the two of us, his eyes showing pleasure at what he was seeing. Dropping her hand between our bodies, she gripped my erection through my pants and stroking it, murmured her approval while we held our kiss on the dance floor.

"Want to come back to the house with us?" she breathed, her voice soft and low, after we broke off our kiss, her hand still stroking my cock.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea," I answered, her hand making my decision a slam-dunk.

I walked her back to the table after the song stopped and excuse myself to go to the restroom, Marc and Bev falling into a quiet, private conversation. When I returned to the table, Bev was gone and March was waiting for me.

"Bev took our car, to go ahead of us, while we finish our drinks," he said, "and I'll ride with you, if that's okay."

"Sure, not a problem," I answered.

We took our time, easily conversing about this and that, conversation very easy between us. Draining the last of our drinks, he suggested that we head to their house, about a thirty minute drive, he said.

"You seem to have gotten Bev's motor humming," Marc said as I pulled out of the driveway into the pub, onto the boulevard, turning right as he had directed.

"And she, mine," I responded, looking over to the side, eyeing his response, "she's quite a looker," I ended.

"Yeah, she is, and a lot of fun, in bed and out," he commented, his hand slowly, but surely, rubbing on the swell under his pants.

Bowing to a sudden urge, I reached over with my hand and gripped his hardness and slowly stroked it as I drove, his hand removed now that mine was on his cock.

"That feels good, Ray," Marc said, slightly spreading his legs so that I could gripped him firmly as my hand moved up and down his hardness. Reaching over to my crotch with his own hand, we stroked each other, while I drove, both comfortable with what we were doing.

Darkness had enveloped the city now, and when his fingers unsnapped my belt and unzipped my fly, I concentrated on driving, though it was difficult. Pulling my cock from my fly, his hand stoked my shaft with a bit of earnestness now.

Giving me the next few turns in direction, he leaned over when I pulled off of the interstate to the exit he directed, and lowering his head to my cock, his mouth slid easily over my cock-head, his tongue playing around its rim.

Marc has sucked quite a few cocks, I thought to myself, as I drove and enjoyed the sucking he was giving me. Making the final turn onto his street, he lifted his head from my dick, tucked it back into my pants, saying, "I'll finish that later, Ray, after we've had some fun with Bev."

"Works for me," I said honestly, turning into his driveway as directed.

~

Entering their house, Bev greeted us from the den, which was just off of the kitchen and dining room. She was wearing a very see-through sleep-set, her trimmed bush, dark and visible through the sheerness of the panties; her top was also see-through, her firm breasts pushing against the thin material, a simple tie-knot at the bodice.

"There's my stud," she laughingly said as we entered the den, "I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get in some time with you guys."

"A little horny, are you, baby?" Marc answered in response, asking me afterwards what he could fix me to drink.

"I'll have what you'll have," I answered, my eyes drinking in Bev's sexy attire and all that was underneath.

"Well, that means, you'll have a bit of Bev after we've relaxed a bit, if that's alright with you."

"By all means," I cheerfully replied, as Bev walked up to me to take my hand and lead me back to the couch where she was sitting.

Bev sat me on the couch, planting herself up against me, nuzzling my ear and the side of my neck when she sat down. Turning my head towards her, I pulled her to my lips, her mouth opening to accept my tongue, hers sliding into my mouth as well, as our kiss got hot and lustful very quickly.

Reaching down with a hand, she grabbed my cock through my pants, it still hard from Marc's sucking it as I drove us here.

"Marc treat you well on the drive over?" she asked, her lips at my ear, her hand stroking and gripping my cock with confidence.

"Very well," I answered as her hand fumbled with my belt, and then my zipper, releasing my cock from its entrapment. Glancing down at my erect member, her eyes looked back up to me and just smiled.

"Very, very nice," she commented, her hand now slowly moving up and down my shaft, and leaning in to kiss me on the mouth, again.

We kissed lustfully, my hand under her sleep-top, fondling and caressing her breasts, the feel of her nipples hard against my palm. Her hand on my cock was moving with deliberateness now, sliding up and down its full length. Breaking off her kiss with me, she quickly lowered her head to my shaft, taking it half of it into her mouth and throat easily.

Working her mouth up and down my hardness, she was soon able to get all of its considerable length completely into her mouth and throat, deep-throating me like few have been able to do over the years.

Marc joined us with the drinks, his face in a big smile as his wife continued to suck me with obvious skill, and just as obvious, passion.

Handing me my drink, he commented to Bev, "Nice cock, isn't it, babe?"

Lifting her mouth, a bit of pre-cum dribbling from her lips, she nodded her head in agreement, saying, "Oh, yeah, it's a very nice and suckable cock," returning her mouth to my dick afterwards, sucking even harder now.

She sucked me a bit longer, and then lifted her head from my cock, making a small popping sound as her lips left my cock-head. Reaching for her drink on the side-table, she smiled at both of us, raising her glass in a toast as she did so, which we returned.

We made small talk as we drank our cocktails, faster than usual for me, Bev staying snuggled up to me, giving me small kisses from time to time which I returned with fervor.

"Ray, why don't you and Bev head to our bedroom while I clean up these glasses," Marc said after we had drained the last of our drinks.

Silently, Bev smiled at the both of us, taking me by the hand to lead me to their bed.

She had candles burning in the bedroom, the only light in the room, casting a soft glow about the room and onto their king-sized bed. Stopping at the foot of the bed, she helped me out of my clothes, as I undid the tie of her top, letting it fall off of her shoulders. Leaning down, I took her breasts, one at a time, into my mouth to suck and kiss, her nipples hard and large in my mouth. After my pants dropped to my ankles, she slowly stroked my cock as I suck her tits.

Pulling me onto the bed with her, we fell into a hot, passionate kiss, our hands freely running over each other's body. The heat and wetness of her pussy seemingly jumping from the thin fabric of her panties as my hand rubbed slowly over her bush.

With little prodding, I kissed my way down her body, taking my time, sliding her panties off of her with a hand, the smell of sex seeming to permeate the room. My mouth found her love-patch, my tongue easily sliding into her wetness as her legs clamped over my shoulders, holding me to her.

"Fuck me, baby, I need to feel you in me," she gasped, her clit swollen against my tongue.

She pulled me up to her, my cock homing in on her pussy, her legs spread to welcome me. She was tight, very tight, which caused me to wonder if Marc wasn't as thick as I was; it turned out that he wasn't as thick as me, but he was above average.

Bev and I quickly found our rhythm, the pleasure sweeping over us in a rush of heat and sex-sweat, both of us vocal in our pleasure.

"Oooh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried as I pounded her, driving my cock deep into her with each thrust. Her nails were digging into my arms as she came closer and closer to orgasm, her legs, surprisingly strong, wrapped around the back of my thighs, holding me in place.

Both of us were climbing Mr. Climax now, our breathing heavy, the bed rocking from the fucking we were doing. She came first, her cries of pleasure filling the room with her sounds. I climaxed right afterwards, driving hard into her in the throes of orgasm, my body shaking from it. Both of us finished now, we collapsed into a wet embrace, our hearts pounding against each other's chest.

"Oh, damn, baby, but you sure do know how to fuck," she managed to say as she tried to catch her breath.

"Back 'atcha," was all I had the strength to reply.

~

"Now, that was a porn show of the greatest magnitude," we heard Marc's voice say.

Neither of us had heard him enter the room; wouldn't have mattered anyway, there was no way either of us was going to stop fucking at that moment.

"Baby, Ray is a great lay," Bev called to Marc over my shoulder.

"I figured he would be," Marc answered, "he's fun to suck on as well."

"Yes, he is," Bev agreed, looking up at me and smiling, then pulling my head down to kiss her.

Rolling off of Bev, I flopped onto my back, my breath starting to come under control now. Glancing towards the foot of the bed, I saw Marc had stripped down to his shorts, which he pulled off as he looked at the bed with a smile on his face.

Crawling between Bev's legs, he asked her, "Okay if I clean you up a bit?"

"Always, baby, it's always okay."

And with that, he lowered his head to her freshly-fucked pussy, the sounds evident as he sucked my cum from her.

Leaning over to Bev, I lowered my head, taking one of her breasts into my mouth while my hand fondled the other. Her coos of contentment flowed easily from her lips, her words encouraging us both to do what we were doing, both of us obeying her command.

"Marc, I don't want to come yet," she suddenly said, while pushing me back onto my back, "I want to sit on Ray's face while you clean him up," and with that said, she kneeled over me, her legs on either side of my head, her pussy lowering so that I could taste her. I pulled her hard against my mouth, my tongue driving deep into her pussy, her hips moving back and forth as I did so.

I felt Marc's hand grip my semi-hard cock as I ate his wife, his hand stroking me back to hard. While I tasted his wife's delicious pussy, his tongue teased my shaft and cock-head, the sensations feeling wonderful.

His mouth slid easily over my cock and just as easily, he deep-throated me, the feeling making me increase my oral attentions to Bev, causing her to increase her hip thrusts against my mouth and tongue.

I could feel my climax rising again and fought it off, not wanting to orgasm quite yet. But when Bev had her orgasm, it drove mine as well, my cock exploding its juices into Marc's sucking mouth.

He sucked it all, leaving none to dribble from his lips or mouth, finally letting it slide from his mouth and hand-hold. Bev was still slowly rubbing herself against me, her wetness leaving trails on my face and mouth.

"How about we all take a breather and smoke a joint, get our strength back?" Marc offered.

"Oooh yeah, let's do; I love fucking when I'm stoned," Bev said.

"Yeah, me too," was all I had the strength to say at that point

~

His weed was really, really good; tasty, smooth, and ass-kicking.

We passed the fat joint between us, all of us still on the bed in various states of relaxation. Bev kept one of her hands on my head and neck, rubbing me affectionately as we smoked, using the other one to hold the joint as she passed it between Marc and me and then, her.

"Ray, you're the best time we've had in quite a while with another guy," Bev said, her words slow and stoned, "don't you think, baby?" she asked Marc.

"I agree, sweetie, an easy soul is what I would say," he answered.

"Now, stop it, you two," I said, laughing a bit, "Pretty soon, you'll give me a swell head."

"That'd be fun," was all that Bev said, her double-entendre remark causing a stoned, delayed chuckle from the three of us. Marc excused himself to go to the bathroom, leaving Bev and I to our own devices.

Bev leaned into me with her head, kissed me, and whispered into my ear.

"Would you do something for me?" she said, her hand tenderly rubbing through my hair.

"If I can, I will," I said, kissing her on her neck as we nuzzled each other.

"Would you let me watch as you suck off Marc?" pulling back, her eyes searching my face for a negative reaction, I supposed.

Seeing no negativity, she leaned back to my ear, saying, "Our last two threesomes, the guys said they were bi, but they really weren't; they let Marc suck them but they wouldn't return the favor. Marc's not a complainer and didn't say anything, but I know he must have felt used; I know I did."

Pulling her face in front of my own, I said to her, "Yes, you can watch me suck off Marc."

Smiling, she leaned in and we kissed; a nice, sweet kiss of affection, not of lust.

When Marc rejoined us, Bev took her turn at the bathroom, while Marc settled in on the bed, lying on his back, one hand behind his head. He closed his eyes, a smile on his face, contented it would seem.

I looked at his flaccid cock, lying across his thigh; I looked at it for quite a while, the powerful weed working its mojo with me, taking whatever inhibitions I had and tossing them out the window.

I scooted myself down toward the foot of the bed, reaching for his cock with my hand, as I did so. His dick throbbed strongly when he felt my touch and I could hear his breath suck in sharply.

"Relax," I said, my hand slowly stroking his cock, "Bev wants to watch me suck you off; would it be okay if I sucked you off?"

"Oh yeah, it'd be just fine," he said, his words also stone-like.

Bev was walking back into the bedroom, from the master bathroom, and locking her eyes with my own, I held her gaze as I lowered my head to take her husband's cock into my mouth. I held her gaze as I moved my mouth up and down Marc's swollen shaft; he was smaller than me, a bit shorter and not quite as thick. But, still, his dick felt good in my mouth.

Bev walked to the foot of the bed, one hand holding onto the bedpost as for support, the other hand stroking her pussy and clit as she stood, legs slightly spread apart. I watched her play with herself as I sucked on Marc; harder now, increasing both my speed and suction, enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding in my mouth and throat.

My head jerked slightly, involuntarily, when the first shot of cum surprised me, hitting the back of my throat. He came quicker than I thought he would, surprising the both of us, it seemed.

I gamely took his load, letting Bev lick up the overflow when she asked to.

"Thanks Ray, that was very good," Marc finally said, as Bev loaded a small bowl for us to share.

"You're welcome, I try to give as good as I get," I replied, smiling afterwards.

"Come on, you two, let's fire up this pipe," Bev cheerfully said.

Oh yeah, that's what I needed; more weed, but what the hell.

We all agreed to taking a bit of a break, about a half-hour or so, before we had the closing act of the night. Bev wanted to be fucked in the ass but she thought that I was too big, that I'd probably split her. So she asked if she could suck me off while Marc fucked her ass; she'd had him fuck her ass before and knew she could take it.

Well, what's a guy to do, right?

I leaned against the headboard of their bed and spread my legs. Bev crawled between my legs, leaned on her elbows, raising her ass high into the air. Lowering her head, she met my hardening cock with an open mouth, and a smile on her face, her eyes holding mine as she slowly, but surely, deep-throated me rock hard in fifteen seconds.

Marc kneel-walked behind her, positioned himself and slowly, taking his time, slipped his cock into her ass. As he drove deeper, her moans of contentment increased, as did her sucking of my cock. Just as he climaxed into her, I orgasmed a nano-second later, her moans now cries of delight as we both pumped our loads into her. She sucked my cock and its juices like a Hoover.

I hugged them both goodnight, kissing Bev a long, lingering, lustful kiss. Waving as I drove away, I settled into my drive back to my hotel.

12