Passing with Distinction

Story Info
He gets a few extra marks.
1.1k words
3.74
41.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after my 18th birthday my parents told me that if I got a distinction in mathematics, they will buy me a car when I go to varsity.

I needed 60 % to get a distinction in mathematics. Needless to say, I only got a 55% and that might ruin my chances for a bursary next year when I go to varsity. Luckily, we get the chance to talk to the teacher to see if we can get a few extra marks. I did brilliantly on my other tests and my homework was very good, hopefully she'll try to help me get those marks.

She's a good looking teacher, and still young. A lot of the guys joke that they would love to have her tied to a bed. I must admit that I like her too and also joined in on the conversation when everybody talks about her.

She made appointments with everyone to come and see her after school and today is my turn. Her class is situated at the back block of all the classes. The school grounds are very quiet. Her door is closed and I start to knock but then I hear a noise coming from inside the class. I take a step closer to the door and try to listen.

The door opens and I jump back, very surprised. She stands in front of me, also a bit surprised.

"Nathan, how long have you been standing here?" she asks trying not to look worried.

"Uhm... I just got here." I reply unconvincingly.

"Don't lie to me!" she says in an angry voice. "What did you hear?"

"I don't know; I couldn't really hear anything." I say, knowing it's the truth.

"Get your ass in this class and close the door behind you." she says and walks to her desk. "I know you heard me and yes I was playing with myself but if you want to pass this subject you better keep your mouth shut, do you understand me?"

My God she played with herself right here in this class and I almost walked in on her. My cock started rising as an image of her playing with herself popped into my mind.

"What's the reason behind your erection Mr. Barkley?" she says looking at my crotch.

"Uhm... nothing... I uhm..." I struggle to finish my sentence.

"Do you like the idea of me playing with myself Mr. Barkley?" she asks looking me in the eyes.

I could feel my face turning red as the image came back into my mind again.

"Take your cock out of your pants, I want to see it." She says and walks round to the front of her desk and sits down on.

"What?" I ask.

"You heard me, now take it out. You can still fail this subject you know." she continues when I stay motionless.

I put my test down on a desk and unbutton and unzip my pants. I pull my pants and underpants down to just under my ass. My cock springs to a full erection when I see her eyes staring at it.

"You've got a nice cock, come closer." she says.

I walk closer and am now standing right in front of her. She reaches down with her hand and uses two fingers to stroke the head of my cock.

"Take your pants off." she says and gets up onto her feet.

I obey and take my pants off. She takes charge and removes my jacket and shirt. I now stand in front of her totally naked. Her hands slide down from my chest down over my abs down to my cock where her hands stop. She takes my cock in her hands and starts stroking me.

"Do you like this?" she asks softly.

"I love it." I reply.

She removes her hands and starts unbuttoning her shirt. Her shirt slowly opens in front of my eyes. Her bra comes into view and then she removes that as well.

I start stroking my cock as she pulls her skirt down to her feet and climbs out of it. She's not wearing any panties.

My God she's got a beautiful body. Nice firm tits, a neatly trimmed pussy and smooth skin.

"Ready to have some fun?" she asks pushing her body against mine.

I kiss her lips softly and start my trip down her body to her tits. Her hands grip my cock again and start stroking it again.

Her nipples are very hard under my tongue. I use my tongue to flick her right nipple then I move to her left one. My hands move down to her ass and I massage both her cheeks.

I go down on my knees and hungrily start licking her wet pussy. She lies down on the desk spreading her legs. I bury my face between her legs; she tastes very sweet.

With one hand I stroke my cock and with the other one I reach up and play with her right nipple.

She cums in my mouth, I lick her pussy clean then I get up to my feet. I direct my cock to her pussy and push it inside her. She's still very wet and I can feel that I'm getting closer to my orgasm.

She groans loudly as I fuck her harder and harder with every thrust. Her hands are now rubbing furiously over her tits.

"Fuck my ass please, fuck it." she says, out of breath.

I continue fucking her pussy for another minute before pulling out and pushing my wet cock down to her asshole. I circle her hole with my cock head before pushing it in slowly.

"Oh God, push it in hard!" she cries.

I push it in harder; she gives a soft cry of pain but changes her cry into one of pleasure when I'm inside her all the way.

I pull back halfway then push it back up her ass again. With every thrust she relaxes more and more.

I find a good steady rhythm and use both my hands to keep her close to me. Her one hand goes down to her pussy and two fingers disappear into her hole.

I feel my balls preparing for the release and I quicken my pace. My cum shoots into her ass. She gives a loud groan as she reaches her orgasm almost at the same time as I reached mine.

I pull my cock out and walk over to the sink where I clean up. I walk back to her desk and give her a kiss on her left breast. She gets up from the desk and goes down on her knees, takes my cock in her mouth and sucks me till I cum in her mouth.

"Well, I think you deserve a few more points Mr. Barkley." She says with a smile on her face. "I'll make sure you pass with distinction."

I put my clothes on and walk home, feeling very relaxed.