Passion and Lust 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at Allen from his waist, two of Val's hands played with his length, running open palms slowly up and down its sides. He tried thrusting into it, but Val grabbed his hips and held them in place. He bit his lip, ready to hit her for teasing him so much.

But both of them knew he was loving every minute of it.

Pursing her lips, Val blew on his member, smiling as it twitched in response to the simplest provocation. She landed a kiss at the base, then another a little further up, then another, and another. A tear fell from Allen's eye, his teeth gnashing up against each other so hard he was sure they'd shatter. There was no longer any doubt in his mind: Val wasn't human and her skill was immaculate. One last kiss touched his tip and those gleaming blue eyes flashed their beauty once more at Allen. His eyes widened, his body bracing for what came next. Still locking eyes with him, she descended.

Her luscious lips flowed down his cock, stripping him of any last defenses he had and buffing his mind with pure bliss. She moved down so slowly he feared she might never swallow his entire length. A wet, hungry tongue smothered his head, making him thrash at the shock of pleasure which wracked his body. As her lips tightened and lowered, her tongue encompassed more and more of his manhood. It covered the sides with a rain of licks, some slow and long, others quick and exact. Allen had no reply, fighting to keep his eyes open and locked on the blue orbs that stared back at him. It took every last inch of will to keep from exploding the second her lips met his base and squeezed. Her slick tongue coiled around his cock, a feat he thought impossible, and she began bobbing her head.

The second her hands released his hips, he thrust with all his might. He had to feel that hot cave of pleasure that was her mouth as much as possible. His body demanded it. She took the thrusts in-stride, matching her head to his movements, watching his face devolve to a writhing visage of pleasure. Each time she swallowed and released his cock, a storm of rapture jolted him, stronger than the last. He fucked her mouth without mercy, and in return she showed none.

Orgasm came with such intensity Allen almost blacked out. His mind lit up like fireworks, a searing hot explosion of ecstasy rushing up his length. Thick wads of cum burst into Val's mouth and she swallowed without slowing her pace. Even as the climax rocked him, Val thrashed him with her tongue, bobbing up and down like her life depended on it. Spurt after spurt soiled her mouth, only to go straight down her throat like she was drinking from a fountain. What felt like an eternity later, Allen's body collapsed, nearly slamming into the bathtub floor had Val not caught him. She detached her lips from his cock with a soft pop, smiling at him. His eyes flickered, taking in the sight of her once last time before closing.

"Allen?"

No response. Val brought him in, hugging his unconscious body with all eight arms under the stream of water. She laid her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and smiling to herself. Even cuter when he sleeps.