Passion and Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it never came.

"That steak was delicious!" said Val. "This restaurant has certainly met my expectations. It's been so long since I've eaten, too." Releasing Allen from the headlock, Val took a sip of her wine, sloshing it against her cheeks before swallowing. "And the wine was a superb compliment. What do you think?"

It took a moment for Allen to realize what had happened. He sat up straight, looking at Val, then her plate, then his salad, his brain snapping back to reality after being so immersed in lust. Blinking, he grabbed his fork, trying to figure out whether to stab the salad or Val with it. That... that tease! He'd been so close! A single touch would have sent him over the edge, and she had acted as if she had every intention of finishing him off... but stopped. The only thing that matched Allen's anger was the confusion that still ravaged his head from Val's deception.

"You're going to pay for this."

"Pay? But I thought you had all the money."

Allen jabbed his salad much harder than necessary. He needed to remove any pointy objects from his hands before he did something serious. "Not. That. Kind. Of pay."

"I admit I have no idea what you're talking about. Did the food get to your head? Do you think maybe they undercooked it?"

"Undercooked... the salad?" Allen's hands curled into fists. "Lady, I suggest you stop pushing me. You might not like what happens when you push me."

"Oh?" Her voice sweetened with a dab of coyness. "What would happen?"

"Here's what's going to happen." Allen picked up his forkful of salad and pointed it at Val. "I'm going to finish this salad. Then I'm going to pay for the lovely meals provided to us this evening. Then we'll leave and get in the car. On the way home, we're not going to say a single word to each other. Total silence. When we get back to my apartment, I'm going to tear those clothes off you so fast it burns, then I'm going to fuck you so hard the neighbors will think I'm murdering you. Do you understand?"

Val took a moment, biting her lower lip while staring at Allen, that perverse look of hers darkening. "Yes."

"Good. Now since you elected to finish you meal so quickly, you get to sit there and think about all the terrible things I'm going to do to you once we leave and watch as I slowly finish this salad." He grabbed her inner thigh and squeezed. "And no cheating." He made sure to run his hand up to where her leg met her body, brushing up against her labia before withdrawing.

When he took his next bite, he could hear her panting.

Allen, true to his word, ate as slow as he could stand. Allen's bowl of salad had sat only half-finished. Val's constant stimulation had made eating something of a chore. His attention wandered among the other guests, watching them enjoy their meals as he thought about how hard Val would be coming tonight. She may have won the first round of their little game, but from the way she was panting and having trouble sitting still, he could tell he'd won round two. Every now and then, she'd lay a hand on his arm, a silent inquiry to go faster. He ignored it.

"I may not know much about leaves and lettuce and whatever else is in here, but I know a good salad when I taste it. You want some?"

Val licked her lips, but her hunger was for something else.

"Of course! You had a full steak, you're probably full. Silly me."

By the time he finished eating, he too was getting restless.

They almost had to sprint out of the restaurant to keep from doing something lewd in public.

Val's hands were all over Allen on the way out. They walked out, arm-in-arm, as fast as possible without grabbing unwanted attention. When she reached for his crotch however, he smacked her hand away, shaking his head. Val whimpered, knowing from that brief touch exactly how hard he was, but gave in. With that off-limits, she touched him everywhere else she could: shoulders, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, head, and all the spot in-between. Allen stumbled once, having trouble walking straight with the shear volume of sensations attacking his brain, but he managed.

Val tried to do the same on the drive, home, but Allen had none of it, scowling and shaking his head when Val started groping him. Again she whimpered, this time louder, but kept her hands away.

Allen had never driven so fast in his life. Not a single speed limit was left unbroken, and when he finally pulled into the parking spot at his complex, he almost ran up onto the sidewalk. Car doors slammed. Feet hit the ground in a run. The stairs rumbled as they went up. The floor thudded beneath their feet. Keys in the lock. Door flung opened. Door slammed closed. Shoes, socks, blazer, slacks, shirt, all came off in a flurry.

When Allen finished, he looked up at Val, only to find she'd only removed her shoes. That wonderful dress, as sexy as it was, was only an obstacle at this point. She stood in the middle of the apartment, short-of-breath, staring at Allen with no remnant of sobriety in her eyes. There was only lust.

"Why are you still wearing that thing?" he gasped at her through his panting, finally getting his underwear off.

"Because you haven't torn it off me."

Allen threw Val onto the bed, not even waiting for her to stop bouncing before he pounced atop her. Those generous breasts of hers bounced up and down within the confines of her dress. Allen could hear her body screaming, begging to be released from that prison of fabric. Not giving Val a warning or hint, he seized the dress at her cleavage and tore it. The extravagant dress ripped at the end of the 'V' that held her cleavage, straight down to her stomach. Even if it was just an illusion, Val had made it entirely convincing. Allen moved his hands down to where the tear had stopped and wretched the two sides of her dress again, this time exposing her entire front.

Biting his lip, Allen stared at the soaking-wet pussy before him, his cock growing unbelievably hard. By this time, Val had revealed all eight of her arms and had no more restraint left in her. She tossed the remainder of her once-beautiful dress aside and pulled Allen into her, lips crashing into a careless kiss. Their tongues dived into each others' mouths, eagerly writhing about and toying with the other. Allen pressed so hard into the kiss that Val's head was forced back onto the bed. Six arms wrapped around Allen and pressed him down onto her, desperate for any contact. Her stiff nipples dug into his chest which pushed back with each strained breath. Her remaining two hands went to his cock, stroking it a few times to make sure he was hard and ready.

For a moment, she hesitated. Even the kiss paused. Allen, horny and confused, broke away and furrowed his brow. "What the fuck are you waiting for, lady? Either shove it in there or let me do it!"

She didn't respond so he thrust in on his own, member meeting her lower lips in a swift, fluid motion that sent shocks of pleasure throughout their bodies. Val's flower was dripping wet, allowing Allen to hilt with ease on the first thrust. With a moan, she animated once again, muscled arms tensing and pulling at Allen's hips, trying to drive him somehow deeper. Her walls squeezed his shaft so tight he yelled in a mixture of surprise and pleasure. He slowly pulled back out, Val holding on as tight as she could to his escaping member. Any slight movement drowned him in bliss, the overwhelming sensations almost making him black out.

He was determined to please Val as well, however, so he grit his teeth and thrust in again. This time, Val reacted by arching her back, driving her tits harder into Allen's chest. Her moan rattled into a yelp, settling only once Allen began to pull back again. She pushed his upper body away, then forced his mouth to one of her tits while she used several hands to play with the other. Allen allowed himself only a second to smile before giving her nipple a thorough tongue lashing. He circled it, then clamped onto it with his lips, teasing the tip with light licks. Another moan rolled out of her mouth in response.

For the first time, Allen felt like an actual participant. The first time they had sex, she controlled his body as she willed. The second encounter was a blowjob and a massage so powerful he passed out. The next time, he was in the driver's seat, unable to reciprocate. Even at the restaurant, as determined as he was, Val had made him cum without giving him a chance to return the favor. Now he finally had that chance.

He grabbed the hands on the back of his head and placed them on the tit he'd been working, then sat up straight. Val took the hint and continued to pleasure herself, watching Allen with wild eyes. Still hilted inside Val, Allen grabbed one of her tree-trunk legs and hoisted it onto his shoulder. The churning of her pussy, clutching him as she shifted, elicited a groan of pleasure from Allen and another moan from Val. Now on his knees, he left it to his hips to do the work, thrusting in and out of Val faster than before. She wrapped her legs around Allen as best she could, those powerful thighs holding him steady as he fucked her. Her broad, fluid hips matched Allen's thrusting almost making him succumb right there.

Seeing the tantalizing form of Val lying beneath him, pleasuring her breasts with four hands, her clit with two and grasping the bed with her last two, gave Allen not only the strength to continue, but a strong sense of pride; he was the one reducing this amazon of a woman to a lust-driven, moaning mess. Even with all her arms, her strength, and her experience, a skilled man with a stiff cock could still hit her buttons right.

Each thrust Allen accompanied with a grunt, Val's pussy seizing him with incredible tightness as he dove in and pulled out. It was like her flower was alive, pulling at him, pleased to see him enter and yearning at him not to go. He could feel his orgasm approaching, but he couldn't let that happen without getting to Val first. Moving his knees further up, he leaned into Val, thrusting at a new angle this time. When her eyes popped open and she yelled in pleasure, he knew he'd hit the right spot.

The bed began to groan and creak where Val grabbed it, her knuckles white with effort. Allen's cock electrified her entire body with ecstasy, drilling into her like his life depended on it. She focused every inch of willpower on keeping her hips moving in sync with his, making sure that pleasure hit her in full force on every thrust. Her hands worked her breasts and nipples furiously, tweaking and pulling them in ways she knew her body would respond. Finally, when her mind could take no more of the torrent of pleasure, she grabbed Allen by the shoulders and shoved her lips into his, screaming her orgasm into the kiss.

Allen pushed back with his mouth, allowing her tongue into to twirl with it, thrusting into her with the last of his strength. When her body seized up, seizing him with legs, pussy, hands, and arms as tight as it could, he knew it was time. Giving one last powerful thrust to hilt himself, he grunted into the kiss, mixing it with the vibrations of Val's own scream of release. Impeccably tight walls milked Allen for spurt after spurt of seed, greedily accepting his orgasm even as they leaked buckets of Val's own juices.

As the vicious lighting storm of rapture overwhelmed his brain and sent him into unconsciousness, his only thought was that he regretted not seeing Val's face as she came with him.