Passion & Perspective Ch. 14-15

Story Info
A novel about two mature married people, and their exploits.
7.2k words
4.41
15.8k
5

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

This is a novel of twenty-five chapters. I suggest you begin reading at Chapter 1. The novel deals with hotwifeing and cuckoldry. If those are subjects you aren't interested in, you may reconsider reading this.


Please read my statement regarding anonymous comments in my biography.

*

Chapter 14

After our second anniversary event, we didn't meet with new men for over half a year, only occasionally did Molly go over to Mark's for an evening, even less frequently was a three way tryst. Both Molly and I got very busy with our jobs, not going in to work on the weekend was a treat for awhile. There seemed a dearth of interesting men contacting us on SLS, perhaps we were getting a little picky. And, finally, it wasn't that Molly lost her interest - she continued to affirm that if the right guy came along she'd be happy to jump his bones - it was just that after two years of threesomes, she was getting a bit bored; the exercises, after all, were pretty much the same, and if she wasn't convinced that the next guy was going to either come up with something new or else be superior at the sport, why bother? She was content with me most of the time, and Mark knew how to hit her buttons for a change.

After the kids were back in school and we saw them strolling the downtown district in their uniforms on Saturdays, we seemed to get the bug again. We considered two or three guys from SLS, even met one at a bar, but they didn't do a lot to turn Molly on, she begged off when push turned to thrust. Then one night, as we were playing around in our bed, she asked me if we might like to play with Mark and Dee again. "I'm not against it, dear, it was a lot of fun watching and being watched, but really, I'm not excited about her as a partner."

"Just her," Molly asked, "or all other women?"

"Well, I'd have to see the woman, I guess."

"So, if you found the right woman, you'd like to go to bed with her?" I hesitated, wondering if it might be a trick question - you never know what's going through a woman's mind - and she persisted, "If you wanted to, I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, I think I'd like a foursome."

"Me, you, and another couple? You'd take the guy, I'd take the girl?"

"Exactly. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" My erection was giving me away.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well, should I ask Mark if he knows a couple that might be interested in meeting us?"

"I'm not sure about that," I obstructed, "if we met them and didn't like them, it might get awkward since they know Mark, don't you think?"

She thought for a moment, "It doesn't seem much of a problem to me, but if you think it is, well, okay. Do you have any other ideas?"

Actually, I did. Even though Molly's SLS profile stated quite clearly that we wanted only single males, every once in awhile we got an email from a couple, they split into two categories. The first was a couple looking for a single woman to join them, to please both the man and the woman. When I first let Molly know about those offers, she turned them down flat. "I'm not sure about how I'd like a woman kissing me, or doing that kind of stuff. And letting her watch me screw her husband sounds a little weird to me. I don't think so."

The second kind was from couples who wanted to meet both of us. None of those couples were particularly interesting, they seemed a bit desperate, but there were others out there, close to our age, who'd I'd looked at more for grins than anything else. Perhaps, just perhaps . . .

The next night we had some time, together we searched for couples that might be interesting. We defined a criteria, the couple had to be between forty-five and sixty years old and live within 40 miles of us. We were actually shocked to find there were more than 240 couples like that. When we read the profiles, many of them were immediately rejected, they didn't match our interests (for example, we weren't into Harley Davidsons,) or we didn't care for their pictures, or they just seemed plain weird - ('She does NOT play with men so don't ask' read one profile.) But still, we assumed if we winnowed them down, we could find a few couples we might find interesting.

Based on that finding, we created another profile, this one for both of us, and it was clear that our interest was couples. We indicated in the text that we were just starting out as a twosome, although we'd had some experience with threesomes. A couple of pictures were up for effect, one of us at a party (the faces were blurred,) another of Molly in a babydoll.

We waited a few days, and got a few emails. Most of them were from single males, many of them guys we'd rejected in our other alter ego. For them I created a stock answer, "No thank you, we said we weren't interested in single males." Finally, I just cut them off from accessing that profile altogether.

We also picked out ten profiles that seemed extremely interesting to us, and we sent inquiry's directly to them - five never responded, three said no-thank-you, but there were the two.

Ten days after we put our new profile up, we had some couples that we were at least mildly interested in, that we had sent two or three emails back and forth. From those, we selected three to concentrate on. The first was a couple that were, according to them, complete beginners to the sport; they seemed very interested, and the idea of being the first ones to have them was appealing. The second was a couple that, according to their pictures, was almost too good looking; after awhile we got the feeling, however, that they were in somebody's bed almost every week, and we decided that we wanted someone who'd be a bit more selective. The third was a couple that said they'd had a few experiences, they preferred to go slow. We set up meetings with the first and third couples.

The neophytes Coleen and Bill were anxious to get together, we set up a date. It was a Wednesday night that we met, 8:30 in the evening, they made it clear that there would only be drinks and conversation, nothing else would happen. Molly stressed about what she would wear, finally decided on a skirt and blouse, not too risqué, yet I thought it exuded her desirability, of course I was in business casual. When we got there, a few moments before the appointed time, the bar had only a few people in it, only one other couple, and none of the men were wearing the brown blazer Bill said he'd wear. We sat at a table, ordered a drink, and waited. After fifteen minutes we thought we'd been stood up, but at ten minutes to nine, the door opened, the couple entered, a bit flustered. We greeted them, handshakes all around although Molly offered her cheek to Bill for a kiss.

The waitress brought them drinks, and we began a very pleasant conversation, finding out about each other, sizing each other up. Bill was almost as tall as I, salted hair, clean chin, firm voice. I wasn't worried about him, Molly had accepted lesser men into her bed. Coleen, on the other hand, was a bit timid, didn't seem to want to make eye contact with me. Physically, she was a brunette, greek nose with high cheeks, brown eyes, bangs that drooped over her eyebrows. She wasn't tall, only about five feet five or so, and the skirt she wore showed fleshy limbs. She was no more overweight than most women our age are, if she wasn't slim neither was she chunky. I gave her a seven, above average.

The parley went well, like us they enjoyed food and wine, Bill certainly knew a cabernet from a chardonnay, they'd traveled around the country, to a few resorts in the Caribbean, they were planning on going to Paris one of these years. Molly told a story about a mime we met there that she got to talk, we encouraged them to visit the Cinque Terre in Italy. The music was at a semi loud level, there was no one at the tables near us, after the second round was delivered we got to the more salient topic.

"We've been married thirty-two years," Bill explained, "never any problem but sex got boring, of course. Our youngest daughter left for school three years ago, and we got to talking about, well, you know. Colleen said we could start looking around about four months ago, and you guys are the third couple we've met up with. We haven't done anything yet, I guess we're just exploring right now."

"Are you interested in doing something like this, Colleen?" I asked.

She stared at a painting on the wall behind me, admitted, "I think so. I'd like to try, I guess. Bill thinks we should."

"I think you're quite lovely," I complimented, getting a thank you in return and a compliment from Bill to Molly. My wife was into minor flirt, she would catch Bill's eye and smile at him, a couple of times she touched his arm with her hand, but more obvious gambits were reserved, I assumed Molly was more circumspect because of Colleen's apparent reluctance to engage in coquetry with me.

They got our history out of us, Molly admitted she'd been with me and another man on a 'few' occasions, we were now looking for a couple to sport with, hadn't found anyone yet. She did relate how we'd been in the same room as another couple while we made love. That seemed to enliven Coleen a bit, she licked her lips as if they were dry.

The talk slowed, it was obvious both couples had discovered enough, the eventual outcome was still in doubt. As they rose to leave, Bill offered, "You two are a great couple, we need to talk about it. Can we get back to you?"

"Of course you can," Molly agreed, I got a tiny hug from Coleen, Molly put her breast fully into Bill's arm and chest, I'm sure he was hyped that night as he took Colleen to their bed.

"Well, that was something," Molly said after they were gone, "I'm giving 3 to 1 odds against."

I agreed with her, I didn't think we'd see them again, but when Molly asked me what I thought of Coleen I answered, "I liked her well enough, I don't think I'd kick her out of bed, don't know how hard I'd work to get her there."

Molly laughed at my frank opinion, "I think Bill might be interesting. If they want to get together again, should we accept?"

"Sure, why not? And speaking of that, is there anybody here you want to pick up?" She laughed, quaffed her drink, and drove home, where we shagged on the kitchen table.

Like us, the next couple, Staci and Hoyt, had things going on in their life, although we all seemed interested it wasn't for two more weeks that we could get together with them. When we met them, there was an immediate attraction. They'd been waiting for us, and we were five minutes early, Molly offered a cheek, Staci, a blond just a couple of inches shorter than Molly, seemed to take me in from toe to head, then met me with a slight embrace, I could smell her perfume. "My, aren't you interesting," she flattered. They were a little older than us, Hoyt had passed his sixtieth birthday, we sat and chatted in a bar they'd selected. Hoyt's hairline had receded past the north pole, but Molly seemed to like what was offered, almost immediately she dove into half flirt mode. I had no problem making eye contact with Staci, and she put her hand on mine from across the table.

We went through the rigamarole you do when you first meet someone, we found out Hoyt was a middle manager in a government consulting company, Staci had always been a stay at home mom, three kids, the youngest was now approaching thirty. After half an hour the conversation dragged, not because of lack of interest, I thought, but because we all wanted to explore a more intimate subject and the bar was too crowded, a little loud on a Friday night.

"Listen," Staci invited, "I baked two pies this afternoon, and we only live a half mile from here."

"Sure, we'd be pleased," Molly agreed for both of us.

On the short drive, following their Ford, we discussed our new situation. "Do you think anything's going to happen?"

"I don't know, I kept getting mixed signals."

"Me too. But if they want to I'm game."

"So am I. Let's just go with the flow."

Hoyt opened the front door, we found ourselves in the foyer of a suburban ranch house. Staci already had the coffee brewing, it was obvious she was the mistress of her kitchen, although she indulgently allowed Molly to assist her with the coffee cups and spoons.

Hoyt showed me to an L-shaped sectional couch, we made small talk about sports while the women worked, soon we were joined by them, a tasteful tray being borne by Staci. She took charge, poured the coffee, got us our pie, a choice of pumpkin or apple, I was sure neither came out of a can. It took little time to get to the theme.

"So," Hoyt said, "you two are new to foursomes?"

"We are," Molly explained. "We've had just one experience, we were in the same room with some friends when they were making love, we did too, but there was no sharing. We've had some threesomes."

"Is that delectable?" Staci asked, "It's something that's been on our minds, but I haven't tried it yet." Molly told them how she felt, I added the excitement of watching her, during the explanation I thought Hoyt became a bit more inspired.

"How did you guys get into it?" Molly asked.

"It's all my fault," Staci began. "Quite a few years ago now, I was completely bored with Hoyt, with my life, so I had an affair. I only made love to him three times, I didn't even like him that much, my therapist told me it was a cry for help. Hoyt caught us in our bed, and we went through hell for a couple of years."

"I loved Staci," Hoyt continued, "I didn't want to lose her, but I was mad as hell. It took some time to get over it, but we finally did, and that's when we could finally go forward. Then I began questioning about what it was like for her to have a lover, she offered me the chance to get even - I didn't, but thought about it, a prostitute or something. Then somehow we found out about the Lifestyle, and we started investigating. It took us a year and a half to dip our toes in the water, because of her affair I was gun shy. Then we started meeting couples, we must have frustrated them because we couldn't quite pull the trigger. One night I said the hell with it, we went over to one couples' apartment and just did it. The next morning we felt guilty as hell. But then we started talking, really talking, sharing our emotions, and we found out both of us wanted to go ahead. Since then, four years now, we've been with five or six couples. Very nice people, but we're the kind who take our time. Let me ask you a question, since you're new to this part of it. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm positive about it," I confirmed. "For the longest time, my fantasy was to see Molly with somebody, and after a lot of talking about it we made it happen. It's been fantastic, we've even made a real good friend with one of her boyfriends. Even from the start, before she agreed this was something she wanted to get into, Molly wondered if I wanted women, but I kept telling her she should be the center of attention. It's been over two years since the first time, and I never got jealous, just happy. And now, I've discovered that I've become very interested." With the last sentence, I gave Staci a long look that expressed, I hoped, that I'd love it if she would be the woman to take my swinging virginity.

She confirmed the attraction, "Hoyt and I like you two, it's the fastest we've ever agreed on another couple. But, well, we've got a little rule. The first time we're with someone, we keep it to soft swap." I gave a look of curiosity, Hoyt clarified. "That's when you'd be with Staci, Molly you'd be with me, and we'd be able to do anything we want, even oral sex, but no intercourse. Normally, we swap back to finish off. Would that be something you'd be interested in?"

Molly gave me a questioning look, saw my green light, responded, "That'd be fine with us." I was sure that if we were on the same couch, Molly would have sealed the deal with a kiss, Staci solved that problem by moving over beside me while Molly crawled to the other section.

I couldn't help myself, during the shift I asked, "And after the first time, do you go all the way?"

"Full swap, dear," Staci answered, "sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. It depends." Then she pulled me to her lips. For the very first time in decades I tasted the sweetness of another woman's lipstick, felt her tongue against my teeth. I tried to take in every nuance of the moment, how her hair was more brittle than Molly's, her breasts against my chest pulpy in a way Molly's weren't. And, since Molly was the only thing I had to compare with, except for a few ancient memories, I found I was contrasting everything Staci did in relation to my wife. We semi-reclined, her upon me, her fingers brushed my neck with tentative pressure, I had my hand against her ass, more rounded, again more pliable. In fact, all of Staci's attributes were softer than my wife's. In a lull, I looked over my shoulder to the progress Molly was making, she was sitting on Hoyt's lap, he had his hand inside her blouse.

Staci wondered to the group, "Would we be more comfortable in the bedroom?" Murmurs of agreement filled the air, Staci led me down a hall, we were followed by Hoyt and Molly. Staci and I took the left side of the queen sized mattress, there was plenty of room as long as no one worried about a little bumping, and no one did.

Staci and I laid on our sides facing each other, we kissed a bit more, she took my hand, placed it on her breast. It was clear she wanted me to progress more quickly, I had no problem following her lead. I squeezed the appendage, and while I did, Staci pulled her sweater over her head, I traced the edges of the bra, Staci waited for me to poke a finger inside, touch her nipple for the first time. Around the back I went, fumbled as a schoolboy with the clasp, I mentally excused myself, the fabric was tighter than Molly's usually was, but Staci was patient, unbuttoned my shirt, helped me take it off, and finally I was able to get that damed brassiere off. We went back to kissing, I felt the strangeness of another set of boobs touching my chest, and I enjoyed how they squished. Then I tasted the nipple, the texture a little rougher, the nib a bit larger. Staci enjoyed the sensation, I felt her relax, breathe heavily in glee. While I paid attention to both the globes, Staci pulled her slacks down, kicked them off, then helped me to do the same. In the process she touched my hardness, and I was so very hard. My hand snuck across her belly, down her hip, along the outside of her leg to the knee, inside, up the softness of her thigh, when I approached the promised land Staci spread her legs slightly, she was open to me.

I touched the elastic of her panties, felt the cotton, my palm was over her vulva. There was a bit of moisture wetting the protecting fabric, Staci spread even further when I shifted the hem to the side, she was exposed to my touch. I felt the pubic hairs, strangely thick and furry, found the labia meaty, a little exploration found a clitoris hard and extended, and then I dipped inside. Staci wasn't as tight as I was used to, she seemed a bit less lubricated, but she was no less appreciative of my finger being immersed in and out.

I took the status of the other couple, found we were slightly behind, Hoyt and Molly were naked, she was kneeling to his side, his dick was being swallowed, he had his hand where the sun doesn't shine. I went back to my work.

I shifted down, knelt to the side of the bed, Staci moved to point towards me, I removed her panties. To my eyes her bush, although the sides were trimmed, was fully grown. In a strange way it was erotic, I'd gotten used to my wife being bald. I licked first the outside lips, then the long slit from bottom to top, I tasted the inside, slightly more acidic but far from unpleasant, moved the folds of skin and looked at her clit, smaller than Molly's, yet pinker, shinier. I placed the tip of my incisor at the tiny rod, scraped it, was rewarded by a short shriek from my new woman. I sucked on the button, this gained more cries, then massaged it with my tongue, very lightly nibbled on it. Staci went nuts, her legs spasming, I had a difficult time staying with her, when she moved away from my mouth, I placed a finger inside her tunnel, searched for the pulpous roof. Staci calmed, I went back to my task, again the woman twitched, and yet I felt a hand on my scalp encouraging me to keep at it. I admit I was having a ball, tasting and feeling and firing a woman who was strange to me three hours earlier. I suddenly had one of those moments when I realized, 'so this is what the other guys have been feeling with Molly!'

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers
12