Passion & Perspective Ch. 18-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The DJ had moved into oldies, we got up and danced. Nearby was the couple we'd chatted with, Mike & Jennifer, like us they were older than average, probably in their forties. She was cute in a schoolmarmish way, in his plaid shirt he was straight out of the heartland. She caught my eye, I began dancing with her, Molly moved to Mike. A few songs went by, arms and waists were held, although this wasn't my dream woman, the heat rose because, honestly, I knew it wasn't going to get better that night. At one point Jennifer moved to dance with Molly, there was a bit of stroking of hair, chests collided, but I knew for Molly it was pro-forma, she had no real interest in Jennifer.

The music moved on to faster techno, we headed for the bar to get another drink, then they accompanied us down to the lounge area. We sat facing each other, chatted, found out they were temporarily here from Kansas City, were just starting to explore, had only one previous experience. They got our history, or at least as much as we were ready to divulge.

I went upstairs to get freshened drinks and was met at the stairs by Molly. "Jennifer wants to know if we want to get a room."

"Do you want to?"

"He's okay. How about you?"

"She's passable. Why not?"

We strode back to the couple waiting to hear our response and Molly said, "Is there any time like the present?"

We gathered purses and glasses and headed off for the hallway of private rooms, a few were open, we chose one that had two double beds and closed the door. Jennifer faced me, we stood together and kissed, she was a bit rough, and then she simply reached to her side, unzipped her dress, then took her bra and panties off, laid on the bed. I disrobed along with her, we started kissing and fondling. Her technique at sucking my cock was less than fantastic and reminded me of how good Bobbie was. Mike was becoming educated at just how phenomenal Molly's blow jobs were, and his groans proved it.

Jennifer and I moved on to cunnilingus, and while I ate her, she closed her eyes and let me work. I couldn't tell from her reaction if she was enjoying the attention or not, but she didn't tell me to stop either. Her clit was hard to find, embedded in large rolls of skin. A few minutes later I quit the exercise, she reached for a condom, gave it to me, and I sat with my back to the head board, she turned around a presented her butt to me, simply sat on top of me, started to grind.

I watched the couple on the other bed, Molly was on her knees, Mike's sheathed penis was attacking her from behind, I heard Molly give a little scream, it lasted only a few seconds, then Mike groaned heavily, erupted. Jennifer suddenly screamed loudly, perhaps she was having an orgasm, perhaps it was a concoction, I closed my eyes and concentrated on the friction surrounding my manhood, let it happen. The orgasm was an orgasm, neither tremendously mammoth or exciting, but I was more satisfied than if I had masturbated.

When we were done, Jennifer joined her husband, Molly came to me. I put my finger to her clit, massaged it as I've learned she likes it, got Molly into a pretty good cum. While I had her going, Mike and Jennifer put their clothes on, before Molly had stopped panting they said, "Hey, thanks for everything, we had a good time." We agreed a little insincerely, suggested we'd see them later, and they walked out the door.

"How are you?" Molly asked.

"Okay. How about you?"

"Yeah, it was okay." We agreed you have to sift through a lot of hay before you find that one particular strand of straw you'd really like to chew on, Jennifer and Mike were just part of the chaff. We decided that had we met them at a restaurant, had a drink with them, we probably would have said 'no, but thanks anyways.' We weren't upset with ourselves, no one was injured, they just weren't a meal we'd order again. We cleaned up, clothed, and headed back to the dance floor.

Once again the single guys were out, a few of them desperate, I wondered if Molly would like to sport with them - she hadn't had a really good orgasm yet - but she was letting them down easily. 'No thanks' was used quite a lot but she uttered the occasional 'not tonight' and I caught the subtle difference.

A guy asked her to dance, I headed for the toilet and then paused to watch the action in the orgy room, and when I came back to the dance floor I couldn't find Molly. I waited a few moments, thinking she might have gone to the girl's room, and then I went looking, found her downstairs chatting with Archer again. She was raising her chest to him, I got the feeling the game was on, she caught my eye and walked to me. "Honey, the corporal really needs to get laid and I'm willing to report for duty. Would you mind?"

"You don't care that he's young?"

"No, it's pretty hot actually. A Mrs. Robinson complex."

"Go for it. Do I get to watch?"

"I've already told him you'll be in the room, he's fine with that."

We went back to where Archer was sitting, Molly leaned over and gave him a deep kiss. "Come on," she said, "I want you."

Archer followed her to the hall of rooms, Molly chose one with a bed and a couch, closed the door behind us. I knew my place, headed for the sofa, Molly sat on the bed, she and Archer started making out. Kisses, of course, she quickly had her hand on his lap, he pulled the bandeau of her top down, suckled. I knew Molly was hot, she hadn't had a great time with the couple and I could see from her quick actions that she was ready to get down to business, within ten minutes they had each other naked. When Archer took his shirt off, the chest and ribs were amazing, the pectorals firm and strong, the stomach flat as the bed, and when the boxers were pulled down I heard Molly gasp, for he was at least two inches longer than I am on my best day, and quite thick. As if attracted to the flame, Molly headed for this leviathan, allowing it to enter her mouth, I could see she needed to stretch her lips wide to get the thing even a quarter of the way in. Since she had her behind towards me, I took the opportunity to sneak a finger past her panties, weaved a finger around her lips, dipped inside. Even though she was exceedingly moist, I wondered if additional lube would be needed for her pleasure. A shift in positions, now she was naked, he was kissing her nipples but seemed reluctant to travel further. That was all right, Molly had often told me that guys who aren't skilled at oral sex shouldn't be there.

The were rolling around, kissing, the huge prick was pointing time and again at the bullseye, I watched in awe as the tip touched the outmost parts of her labia, wondering how the hugeness was going to fit in the tiny opening, and then suddenly he was above her, she gasped, and I grasped that a quarter of the length was swallowed. "Slowly," she begged, "it hurts a little." And as Archer gently inserted himself, a bit at a time, I saw Molly's eyes light with enjoyment. It was only when he apparently had hit a barrier, he was nearly fully in, when I realized his massiveness wasn't protected. I thought about objecting, but when Molly began her gasps I told myself one time wouldn't matter - would it?

She roared under the strength of her invader, her moans came in crests, I wondered how much was the technique of her newest lover, how much was the magnitude of the tool being used. When the gargantuan orgasm ended, she pushed him off, saying, "I've got an idea." She led him off the bed, had him stand, his back to the door. They were almost the same height, she kissed him, let his hands roam to her breasts, and on tiptoe she had his density between her legs, I could see the tip peeking from the bottom of her ass. "Lift me up," she suggested, and when he did the tip was pointed at the salient spot once more, he helped her sink down until she was filled again. In this position, he propped against the wall, his feet a foot and a half from the threshold, Molly's legs useless in the air, the only way for movement was for Archer to use his arms to pull her thighs up then let her sink onto him. He was up to the task, the thousands of push ups and chin ups he did every month came to good use, I watched in awe - and a bit of envy - as at the top only the tip was inserted, then at the bottom almost the entire bulk filled her. At each stroke, Molly uttered "uh . . . uh . . . uh," perhaps in glory, perhaps in discomfort. And then I noticed the scowl cover Archer's face, his mouth opened, I heard a bellow, I knew that my spouse was being filled with this young man's spunk. She held him tight, although in their position she had little control, it didn't seem to me that she made any attempt to pull away, her crevice swallowed his discharge. He was shaky, I was afraid that he'd drop her as he staggered to the bed, she crashed on top of it, bouncing as she landed, they were disconnected, I saw the milky fluid dripping from Molly's slit.

Then they were lying side by side, she playing with his body, stroking the strong arms, incredible belly, firm legs and, yes, the hunk of brawn that had so pleasurably assaulted her. I was naked by now, I'd long ago realized that when I watched it was more comfortable for the lovers if I was dressed as they were, and I joined the couple on the bed, I stroked my Molly's neck or breasts, and then I dipped inside, felt the goop that still leaked from the tunnel.

We talked, Archer told of his gratitude to both of us for the experience, Molly of course said the pleasure was all hers, and we asked how Archer had become so strong, he told of obstacle courses and thirty mile hikes with a full pack. That drifted to a discussion of what it was like to be a Marine, the experiences of being in a village where you knew most of the people you saw were your enemies. And while we gossiped, although Molly would play with me from time to time, I realized that most of her attentions were on her soldier, and in less than half an hour his soldier was at almost full attention again. Molly sucked it as best she could and when it was again at full strength, she straddled Archer and sunk onto him.

In this position, one of the basics, she had the supremacy, she was able to decide just how much of the rod was encroaching, rarely did she sink more than halfway on the yardstick, Archer assisted her in the erotic ritual by stroking teats and legs and waist and ass, Molly closed her eyes, grunted, swooned forward, she was in eruption again, by my count her fourth of the evening. She kept on, minutes passed, then she reached behind her, cupped his balls, probably tightened her vaginal muscles, I sensed Archer was exploding again, her uterus accepting his superb sperm.

Once again Molly groaned, another flare up to match the boy's, they continued for a few moments until both quieted, Molly bent, hugged and kissed her suitor, and then rolled off him. "Archer, you're fantastic. I know that when you find a girl of your own she's going to be very happy."

Archer decided to put his clothes on, he was through with his fun with my wife for this evening, before he left Molly kissed him deeply and writing on a piece of paper said, "This is my email. Keep in touch while you're over there, and when you get back maybe we can get together again."

"I'd like that," he agreed, and he opened the door and left us. Molly came to lie beside me, was it my turn with her now? We talked as we fondled.

"He was big, wasn't he?" I asked. "How did it feel?"

"The biggest I've ever had. Depending on the position, every now and then it made me hurt, when we were standing there were times I wanted to scream. But mostly, it was just this feeling that I was overfilled, it was a lot easier to get my g-spot stimulated, and when I came it was just beautiful."

Hesitatingly I added, although there was nothing I could do about it now, "You didn't make him put on a condom." Pregnancy, of course, wasn't an issue, Molly was well past the child bearing years, but disease was.

"I know," she admitted guiltily. "I should have, but he told me he hasn't been with anyone in over six months, and I wanted to feel that thing inside me so bad. Don't be mad with me, I won't do it again. And it was sort of a gift for him, he deserves it, don't you think?"

I saw her points, and I wasn't mad, just a little worried, and decided that when we got our physicals we'd get tested, and then we'd either have a problem or wouldn't. As it turned out, the complication never reared it's head.

We started making out, she was soft and willing, and when I put my finger inside, the lubrication Archer left was gooey, I thought about eating her, tasting the other man but decided against it.

The rules about doors to private rooms at the club were quite clear: You never open a closed door, when a door is open you're allowed to watch, but you never touch without asking first. Since Molly hadn't closed the door after Archer's departure, the interruption was our fault. The man was standing a few feet inside the doorway, he was one of those I'd thought Molly had a bit of a spark for.

"Can I join you?" he asked.

I questioned Molly with my eyebrows, saw a smile cross her face, an eagerness come to her eyes. "Sure," I invited.

He came to the side of the bed opposite from me, Molly grabbed his hand, led it to her breast. He leaned for a kiss, she pulled his polo shirt up.

I knew Molly had never had more than three men in a night, including me, so this was going to be uncovered territory. But our decision to join the Lifestyle was all about exploration, discovery, and I wondered just how far this evening might go. The man was down to his briefs by this time, he laid next to her, the new prick was in her hand, I backed away giving him license to play. Molly was entertained with his attentions, when he sucked a nipple she moaned, and when he went down on her she opened her legs. I wondered if he could sense that his tongue was being coated with Archer's cum, if he cared. Molly went into a little orgasm, and while she was gone another man was in the doorway. This was one she'd rejected earlier, and so I waited until she was cognizant until I pointed him out. It was Molly that waved him in, then requested to me, "Close the door."

The new man unzipped his pants, let his peter hang out and pointed it at Molly's mouth. She was a trooper, she swallowed it, I witnessed the pleasure on the man's face. She was unable to unbuckle his belt, he got the idea and was down to raw skin in a very short time.

The first man rose, his underpants were thrown to the wind, he was ready to attack. "Condoms, gentlemen," I demanded, and threw the guy between Molly's legs a packet. When it was on he quickly grabbed her legs, spread them and inserted himself. Molly grunted around the tool inside her mouth, let the first guy work. He was pushing quickly, but didn't seem in any hurry to finish himself off. After three minutes of this, Molly pushed him off, turned on her hands and knees towards the second guy, got the first to lay down, now he was inside her mouth. The second guy took his cue and, after putting a rubber on, was pounding my wife's womb.

I decided to enjoy myself another way, asked loudly, "Anybody mind if I take pictures?" Molly replied, "Go ahead," the guys were too busy in their own pursuits to care. I captured the threesome in a variety of poses, positions. Molly changed postures often, controlling the action, trying to keep the guys from releasing before she was ready. But, twenty or thirty minutes into the drama, she was mounted upon one in cowgirl and we heard him start to lose it. The other was being worked on by Molly's hand, within moments he let loose, spraying her teats with his semen. I have a lovely photograph of that moment.

It didn't take long after that for both of the guys to thank us for the playtime, put their clothes back on and leave. For them, it was only anonymous sex, and for us, that's all it was too. We never got their names, didn't care about them, other than that they'd shown Molly a good time.

"Did you like it?" I asked, for it was the first time she'd ever had two guys working on her at once, excepting only myself and one of our regular playmates.

"It was fun," she admitted, "but a little strange. I never got a feeling of closeness with them, and since I was trying to concentrate on both of them at the same time, I had a hard time thinking about myself, I didn't come." Now it was my turn, we moved into our favorite position, and I put myself in where four others had been that evening, I was slow, stimulated all of Molly's erogenous zones, had her in a pretty good come before I let myself go again. Finally, a good two hours after we'd first taken over the room, we left it vacant for the next lovers, immersed ourselves in the hot tub where another couple was making love, soaked erotically, leaving only when the club hostess said the three-o'clock hour was approaching, it was time for the club to close.

The next day, the following days, weeks and months we looked at the pictures, discussed the evening. I was willing for Molly to take on more guys simultaneously, three, four, more, and from time to time Molly would seem interested, but that was the only time we let men we didn't know into the same room with us, perhaps the opportunity never arose, perhaps we weren't really interested. But we never forgot Molly's Mammoth Moment!

12