Passion and Promotions Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is forced to take the hard road to earn promotion.
2.2k words
4.38
108.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harshita, Harshita, Harshita," said Raghavan, in his most oily voice yet. "When will you learn that hard work alone is not enough? Ambition demands that you go that extra mile."

His fingers tapped a mesmerizing tune on the brilliantly polished teakwood table.

"You know what they say – 'If u keep doing what you've always done you will simply end up with what you always got.' "

Harshita looked at her reflection on the teakwood table, it might have just been distortion but she looked absolutely forlorn.

And she knew her boss was right. The other girls had made fleeting strides simply because they were willing to spread their legs more easily then her. Even though a few were, like her extremely married.

"However," Raghavan's duplicitous voice continued, "I am more than willing to give you a few concessions."

Harshita shuddered internally at what the term 'concessions' actually meant. Somehow Ragahavan's choice of words, meant to make her feel better, made the situation all the more sinister.

At this juncture Harshita pondered her plight. A hard working middle class girl, she had dreams of one day climbing to the top. But how badly did she want it? Happily married, she was no slattern. Her upbringing would never allow her to stoop to such lows.

And yet.

Rushika's words rang in her mind with near apoplectic finality– 'Its all about the sex you know; its like anything new, difficult at first, but gets easier once you keep doing it. Can't say it doesn't have its perks. Good boss Raghavan is well endowed and has garnered enough experience by now to entertain even the lowliest of libidos.'

She had blushed when Rushika had said this; gotten angry even at the barbed comments made at her lack of sexual experience. More was the pity. Confiding unwittingly in the adroit Rushika had been a mistake. She had poked fun at Nirant (her husband), calling him a 'limp dick'.

Harshita's rage had boiled out in steamy fumes. "It's not his fault," she had spluttered

"He was a virgin when we got married. How could he have any sexual experience? "

"Perhaps," continued Rushika "but he has not improved since has he? A man must always strive to adequately pleasure his wife. "

"Oh," said Harshita rising to the bait "and how is he supposed to do that without cheating on me? Pray do tell."

"You people with so called morals, you always complain about things you can't have." finished Rushika with a cruel laugh.

"I am no slut." said Harshita storming away.

Pretty flexuous and comely Rushika was the star of the show. She always got the important clients. All the inevitably easy deals found their way into her lap (and some whispered that other things did as well!). Harshita was surprised when Rushika wanted to take her under her wing. Two women had never been more opposite. But at that point she wanted an edge, and friendship with the star had been the way forward.

There were other women like Rushika in the office; women who breezed through their promotions seemingly on a whim. Harshita had never been able to figure out how. She had sweated, she had slaved, but her salary had remained the same.

Enter Rushika: brash and bold, she had confided things with Harshita, that would have made a hardened prostitute blush. And Harshita had confided things with her- her unhappy sex life, her inexperienced husband, and her sexual fantasies.

Rushika had finally told her the secret of success, in their office. Sex! One had to simply give themselves up to their bosses, and see their career dramatically sky rocket. Harshita had been aghast and unwilling.

Rushika had considered this weakness on her part and scorned Harshita. She had jibed, sneered, insulted and looked down on Harshita, to the point that she had found herself seated in Ragahavan's plush office suite, demanding a promotion.

Harshita was displaced from her reverie of deep introspection, by a sudden rustle of movement. Raghavan had removed his person from his posh leather seat and seated himself on the desk in front of Harshita.

She could smell his Patchouli cologne, and his confidence.

"Rushika must have schooled you by now, in the uhm, ways of our office, yes?"

"How can you people do this?" she stammered.

"Because we can." said Ragahavan softly. Smelling a general sense of weakness and hopelessness, the boss made his move. Veteran of a million illicit trysts he had become a master at such manipulation.

His hands gently stroked the back of Harshita's head ruffling her hair.

"But I am married!" said Harshita, tears stinging her eyes.

"Which is why I promised you a concession." said Raghavan agreeably.

Firmly but gently Ragahavan's strong hands pressed her face down to his crotch. It was easy considering he was seated on his desk and she on her chair.

He met with some initial resistance, but nothing he could not overwhelm. The wench wanted a promotion bad and by god he was going to make her earn it.

As her face buried itself in the seat of his pants, he moaned softly to himself. He applied a little forcible pressure on the back of her head, so that her nose pressed against his organ.

When he felt himself erecting slightly, he released her. Tears stained her face, but shame shrouded her countenance. Shame, that she was willing to do this. Shame, that she would do this to her husband.

Harshita could not believe what was happening. It was as if she was in some alternate nightmare of a universe. There was a sudden purring sound and she saw to her horror that Raghavan was undoing his zipper. His hands deftly maneuvered and she saw something poking out towards her from his crotch.

Whatever her arguments at that point she was stopped short. Rushika had not lied. Even semi erect Raghavan's cock dwarfed her husband's four to one.

"Go on," said Raghavan gesturing towards his manhood.

Before she knew it (willing or unwillingly) Harshita's hands had wrapped themselves around Raghavan's meaty monster. At her touch Raghavan cock twitched and started growing in size. Harshita watched fascinated as the already large penis doubled in size. Clueless as to what to do next, her hands stroked the undersurface of the member with her right hand and the upper part with her left. She palmed the cock with both her hands making a rough impression of a cock-meat sandwich. She stroked from head to shaft to balls, and was rewarded for her efforts with a further increase in size.

If she had started out with a root, she now held a tree trunk in her hands. The gargantuan organ pulsated and throbbed with a life of its own. Veins popped out of nowhere and pulsed; pumping more and more blood, feeding the massive member.

Knowing that he was fully erect now, Raghavan got to his feet. The unexpected forward motion caused the cock head to smack sharply against the side of Harshita's face. She recoiled, scared and bewildered. Again Raghavan directed his cock towards her face and again she shrank back.

"What are you doing?" asked Raghavan irritation smudging his early smooth behavior.

"I though I was giving you a hand job so I...."

"What?" roared Raghavan.

"You said you were giving me a concession, so....."

" By 'concession', you prickly little cunt; I meant I would not be fucking you in that tight pussy. That's what I meant. Now do you want that promotion or no?"

"Please..." begged Harshita, "I have never given a blow-job to anyone not even my husband. I ...I don't know how."

"A golden opportunity to learn presents itself," said Ragahavan evenly, a semblance of his former nonchalance returning.

"Its just that I...." began Harshita, Raghavan cut her off.

Raghavan grabbed her head roughly and shoved his erection into Harshita's face in an open display of lechery. As she struggled, he grabbed her by the hair and pinched her nostrils, using his fingers in a pincer like motion. Soon Harshita could not breathe through her nose and was forced to open her mouth a little. Ever the sexual opportunist Raghavan shoved his cock against her lips, somehow managing to pry open her mouth and slipped in a bit of his member.

Unwillingly Harshita found her self allowing more of his firmness into her mouth. When she started gagging he retracted his member a bit. She was given just a breather before he plunged his cock back into her mouth.

The shame of being defiled like this was taking its toll on Harshita. Tears were streaming down her face. Yet a nagging part of her mind was asking her an annoying question. If this was so wrong why was it starting to feel good?

There was Raghavan obviously a pro at this guiding his member in and out of her mouth in whatever direction he willed. He was enjoying burying his cock sideways and she could feel the bulge of the cock first against her right cheek and then against her left. Sometimes he would thrust in the middle of her mouth; the soft tissues of her throat, fighting a losing battle against the man meat battering ram.

"You may start to like it!" Rushika's haunting words about Raghavan's manhood started floating their way around her brain.

Giving herself up was easier than fighting this. A pathetic picture of her husband's puny penis came unbidden into her mind; his unsuccessful stabs at inducing an orgasm, Rushika laughing in the background.

Worse, her husband Nirant, berating her for her lack of progress in her work! The nerve of him! Did the fool know what was at stake?

She had had enough.

Fuck it.

Raghavan jerked back as he suddenly felt a change in her movements. Her tongue started slurping juicily on his boner, her teeth nibbling away softly at his head and at his shaft.

He no longer needed to grip her hair in a vice like grip; the woman had started to suckle on his manhood, like a newborn at a teat. Their movements became more coordinated. He gently rubbed his hands on her breasts which were heaving and jiggling. He fucked her mouth with a regularity and rhythm that would have done Michael Jackson proud.

Groping her breasts he moaned, thrusting wildly and without control deep into the confines of Harshita's throat. Her tonsils protested against the weight of the overpowering cock.

So reckless was he that his cock head was now firmly embedded in Harshita's gullet, choking off her air supply. She started gagging uncontrollably, her mouth and throat filled to their brim with Raghavan's raging monster. Her face was turning red as a beetroot, but Raghavan did not seem to notice or rather he did not care.

Things would have ended badly for Harshita, but luckily Raghavan was so far gone that with a momentous groan his penis disgorged its load deep into Harshita's throat.

As he orgasmed into her mouth, his penis spasmed wildly; he held onto her for dear life, his hands shaking her head like a rag doll.

The movement of his cock and her head allowed some air into her passage, which she gulped down hungrily; her lungs screaming at their insult.

But her reprieve was only temporary, as thick viscous gobs of sperm shot out from the spout lodging in her throat. Harshita gagged and choked but was some able to swallow the thick wads of cum. Just as she was getting relieved, Ragahavan moaned and released another bout of sperm. He kept on orgasming and fucking her mouth with intense abandon, till his cock grew soft in her mouth and he was simply just pounding her face with his pubis.

He hugged her face to his naked lower half; burying her in his pubic hair and shuddered and sighed till the high of his orgasm left him, the endorphins slowly thinning away in his blood stream.

He stood back and regarded his work; strong work that it was.

Her face was red with exertion, stained both by tears and by semen; bits of his pubic hair curling comfortably on her nose and lips.

But SHE had enjoyed it towards the end.

Smiling, he gently pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply enjoying the taste of his semen in her mouth. She did not pull away from his kiss.

Whether she knew it or not she was his.

Still kissing her, his eyes fell upon the camera hidden in the tapestry on the far wall. The live feed would be relayed to his laptop and he would enjoy the scene later in the comforts of his penthouse. These days it was never too cheap to be careful, and he had done worse than oral intercourse within those four walls. He hoped his misdeeds would never see the light of a courtroom.

The recordings also had a secondary function. They would serve to gently persuade reluctant wives to couple with him, even after they were served their promotions.

Rushika had helpfully neglected to mention this to Harshita for which he was eternally grateful.

He knew he would enjoy fucking the shit out of that tight under-used pussy.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Career Suck-cess!

My wife found this story and we enjoyed it tremendously. I’m American and met her when I was on a 5-year work assignment in South America. Like Harshita she was middle-class, studied hard, and graduated near the top of her university class. We married when she graduated, and she started her new job right after our honeymoon.

She had expected a promotion every three months. However, she languished away in her entry level post, while other young women were promoted right over top of her. Finally, she asked two of her workmates how they did it. They, like Rushika in your story, laid things out clearly: “Simply spread your sexy young legs for your bosses. You will enjoy cumming on their big cocks and get lots of promotions!” She was shocked but thanked them for the information.

We had sex a lot, but my penis is short and thin, so she never had an orgasm. One night she asked me to eat her pussy. As I did, she told me how the girls got promoted. She even said, “Both of their husbands have small dicks like yours.” She started breathing hard and her face was flushed.

She continued, “The bosses are flirting more heavily with me now. Also, they grope my ass and tits; and I’m afraid I’m actually starting to enjoy it. They want your wife’s pussy!” I licked her faster and she moaned, “The other girls, are married, and love their boss’s big cocks. Their husbands are fine with it.”

Then, looking down at me licking away, between her legs, she smirked, “You know, I’ve never even cum on your little penis!” Without any further discussion, the next day she started giving blowjobs to her bosses. Just as you wrote, “Rushika had not lied. Even semi erect Raghavan's cock dwarfed her husband's four to one.”

Every three months, the company had a “promotion party” at a luxury, resort hotel. It was dinner and dancing, followed by a promotion / initiation ceremony for the chosen girls. It was elegant, and we bought my wife a new dress for the occasion. She and the two other girls that were up for promotion, were separated from us husbands. And they were seated at the head table with the 15 senior managers.

I saw she was happily chatting away and flirting. After dinner, the dancing started, and the 15 managers monopolized the three girls. They groped their breasts, asses, and kissed them passionately. Each of the wives’ s eyes were glazed over with lust. Then, the music stopped, and one of the executives took the microphone. He announced the first girl’s promotion, and everyone clapped.

Then, five executives took her by the hand and led her off into a private room. All the wives looked on approvingly and gave her a thumbs up. The door closed, the music started, and everyone continued dancing. After about 30 minutes, she came out glowing and satisfied. She had cum on her chest, face, and hair. She kissed her husband, everyone clapped, and the other wives ran over to congratulate her.

Then, five other executives took the second wife, and the scene was repeated. Then, the last five executives took my wife’s hand. Her girlfriend quickly said, “Oh no. Don’t ruin your lovely new dress!” So, one executive barked out an order, “Have your husband take it off. Now!”

My wife blushed, as I unbuttoned the dress and slipped it off her shoulders. I was shocked to see that she was dressed in the same skimpy, white lace sexy bra, panties, garter belt, stocking, and high heels that she had worn on our wedding night!

Accidentally, or on purpose, they had left the door half open when they took her into the room. Soon we could hear her moaning with pleasure and the other girls snickered understandingly. I peeked into the room. OMG! All five men were just as described in your story, “…she now held a tree trunk in her hands. The gargantuan organ pulsated and throbbed with a life of its own. Veins popped out of nowhere and pulsed; pumping more and more blood, feeding the massive member.”

When she came out, she was covered with cum and her hair was a mess. As she walked over to me everyone clapped. I wiped her up and slipped her dress back on.

Then, everyone went to the small theatre for a short video, supposedly on the company earnings report. The three “promotional girls” were stripped down to their underwear and sat in the front row with the executives. The first scene in the video was of our wives going into a clinic. Then, came the highlights of the girls’ initiation ceremony in that private room during the dance. It was professional quality porn, and my wife must have cum a dozen times.

The last scene in the video was our three wives back at the clinic. This time we could see it was a fertility clinic. The video was time and date stamped with today’s date. Then, the camara panned to the fertility apps on our wives’ cellphones, each was ovulating today. Everyone clapped!

As I looked around, I suddenly realized that at least a third of the young wives, all employees of the company, were pregnant. They congratulated me, “Your wife looked so passionate when they were breeding here. Congratulations!”

My wife missed her period and reported it to the Human Resources Department. The next day, documents arrived at our home via FedEx. Included was a $20,000 check (an upfront breeding fee), a contract (to pay all medical costs) and a generous child support payment for the next 18 years!

My wife just smiled and said, “I can’t wait to deliver this baby and start working out at the gym again. I want to get my sexy shape back, so they can breed me again!”

My wife loved that you wrote, “Rushika's haunting words about Raghavan's manhood started floating their way around her brain.” “Giving herself up was easier than fighting this. A pathetic picture of her husband's puny penis came unbidden into her mind...” My wife, just like Harshita, surrendered when she thought of my tiny penis!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4+) HARSHITA IS A KEEPER: A WOMAN CAN BE BOTH A GOOD WIFE AND HAVE SEX WITH HER BOSS

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." That's how this world works.

My wife is a very attractive, stunning woman, Bollywood good looks with a tad extras on her bum, thighs & boobs. We have 2 small children. She has been working in a small advertizing agency. She got promoted and was working closely with the Artistic Director. That industry has been global for a while now & clients can be in different time zones: she often worked nights. I became suspicious... when i got the proof she was cheating on me, i confronted her. Reluctantly she admitted she was fucking her boss... i asked her questions & she spilled out everything:

"Yes, it's been going on for a wile... No he did not force me... i felt compelled by circumstances to do that... it's stupud to put it this way, but somehow came with the territory... he foes treat me with respect... no i don't love him, i love you... i know it's hard to believe... Yes i enjoy sex with him... of course i cum... yes i had multiple orgasms on many occations... his dick is not longer but is a bit thicker... he is not that much into BJs, he loves to eat pussy and asshole... yes i like that..."

"Please do not leave me... we can work this one out... i will make you happy... you won't regret... please take me back... you will break my heart if you leave me... i know i broke your heart; i want a chance to heal it... yes, you can love me after this..."

We are still married. Children are happy. She still has the same boss. She still works crazy hours, but she now works from home more often. I took her back without reservations. When we are in bed together, i wisper in her ear:

"When you are home you are only mine, right?"

"I love you too."

"I love you although you are a slut..."

"If i am a slut, them you are a sick fuck, but i love you nevertheless."

"I should spank you for saying that."

"I love you too... put the condom on..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mr Raghavan, would you please hire my wife, she is a hard worker & that's a good start

If she is going to have a considerably bigger paycheque, ending up a bit bigger pussy is a small price to pay. I will not divorce you no matter what. I trust you to take good care of her.

eagereadereagereaderabout 9 years ago
PLEASE continue

The premise has promise. Please continue.

monalisaamonalisaaabout 9 years ago
Part 2 please

Brilliant. Dominating seduction. A lot of women do like a bit of persuasion before letting themselves free..Did she get the promotion? Does she become his personal sex toy or does he change her outlook to sex altogether? Please do write the next part.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.in Loving Wives
India: Wife's Forced Awakening! A kinky money lender takes a fascination for his buxom wife.in Loving Wives
Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Indian Brahmin wife slowly slips into the world of adultery.in Loving Wives
First Seduction Pt. 01 Boss seduces his married secretary.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Indian Wife's Party Quickie An employees wife fucks his boss in absence of wife.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories