Passion for Black

Story Info
Both have the cravings satisfied.
1.4k words
3.91
162.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our return from the islands, my wife Donna wanted to continue being with black men. Her passion heightened with her first experience going black to the point of no return.

I encouraged her behavior, as I loved watching her perform but more for a selfish reason. I was becoming just as much as a cum slut as she was. Using my lovely wife to satisfy my cravings seems to be a perfect match for both of us.

There were a number of candidates where I worked but she told me that it was much more exciting for her that the men be strangers. More to the point, she wanted to just do them orally. I had mixed emotions about this. I love eating a hot load of cum out of her freshly fucked pussy but not wanted to push the situation I agreed and we began to discuss places to allow her to pursue her cravings.

We picked a hotel club down near the airport to begin our adventure. I was allowed to select her outfit for the evening, which was a sheer red blouse with a black leather skirt. Underneath, was a red satin garterbelt with sheer black reinforced heel and toe stockings. Capped off with a pair of 5 inch red sandals that showed her reinforced stockings so beautifully.

When we arrived, we had agreed to let her sit at the bar alone as I watched her work from a small table nearby. It was still early and the clientele was mostly businessmen having a drink after a long day. As expected her stockings and heels got a great deal of attention and many requests to join her. They were all white men and she declined but I was enjoying her teasing them with her legs.

After about 30 minutes, two well-dressed black men enter the club. They sat at the far end of the bar. Donna looked over to me and smiled, things were going to heat up soon. She called over the bartender and bought them a drink. They both smiled and moved over to sit with her. I watched with excitement as they got to know each other. One of the men, Dave was paying a great deal of attention to her legs in those incredible nylons and high heels. The other man, Michael was just enjoying the company.

Donna kept crossing her legs and letting her skirt ride up just enough to show the edge of her stocking welt and God was I enjoying the action. When it was totally obvious to them of her intentions, they invited her to a quiet cocktail back in their room. This was the critical point of the adventure. Donna told them that she would love to go upstairs with them, but she introduced me to them sitting at the table. They both looked over and nodded a hello. She told them that we all go together or she was pass on the drink. This was a bit too weird for Michael but the Dave was more than willing to continue I know it was the stocking and heels. Michael and we all went up on the elevator together went to his room right next door.

We entered a comfortable room with a king size bed and a love seat in the corner of the room. I sat on the love seat and Donna began kissing Dave in the middle of the room. Hot deep kissing that I love watching. His hand were squeezing her tight ass cheeks and pulling up her skirt to expose her garterbelt and stockings. They finally broke and she sat on the edge of the bed. Donna told him that he could anything he wanted except fuck her. He was happy with that and told her he would love to fill her mouth with black cock. Dave told her that he was into stockings and heels and wanted her to rub her feet on his cock.

With that she slowly removed her blouse and skirt and asked Dave to take off his suit for her. As they were disrobing the phone rang. It was Michael and he had a change of heart in join the festivities, she smiled and said sure “the more the merrier”. I answered the door so that the continue removing their clothes.

Michael had changed into shorts and a tee shirt. When he entered the room I could see his cock rising in his shorts. Dave pulling down his boxers revealed a 6-inch cock that was so massively thick. I have never seen a cock that thick ever again. Donna moved back on the bed and offered her feet to him. He slipped off her heels and began to slide his cock between her stockinged feet. Michael not wanted to be left out of the fun, moved to the end of the bed and offered her mouth a very hard 9-inch cock. She slowly licked his shaft and from my vantage on the love seat it was hard to see clearly. I took the desk chair in the room and moved to the other side. I was still dressed and rock hard watching my lovely wife takes these two black studs. Donna let Michael know that she would suck him all night but that she would not fuck them. With that statement, he informed her to suck his cock, which she did with passion.

Dave continued to work his thick cock on her stocking feet and the combination of her nylons and watching his friend get his cock sucked was too much. The thick rope of cum began to spew all over her stockings. Donna could feel the wetness of his juices and it was time for me to spring into action.

I could not control myself seeing her legs encased in nylon covered in cum. I began to lick his load off her stockings. I was in heaven, savoring the salty taste of sperm. I kept my face in a position to continue to watch her suck Michael. She knew that I wanted more and she began to work harder on his cock with both her mouth and her hands. Michael lean back moaning and I knew she was taking his load into her sweet mouth. She pumped and pumped to get every drop of his cream. When he finally withdrew, my mouth went immediately to hers.

We locked into a deep loving kiss and shared his testicular treat together.

Michael was not at all moved by the scene he was witnessing and having gotten what he came for decided to return to his room. Dave was content to watch the festivities and was not going to let her go without savoring her sweet mouth before he let us go.


After sharing it all with my sexy wife, my mouth returned to her sticky legs, there was still work to do on them. Dave moved to the bed and sat up at the headboard with his cock near Donna’s mouth. She did not need more of an invitation. She began to lick the shaft and his balls until he began to come to life again. When he was fully hard, the length was no problem for him to take it all down her throat but the thickness stretched her mouth wider than I have even seen.

Continuing to lick her legs, I slipped down my pants and began to play with my cock. Donna worked faster again with that thick black cock. I could not wait for him to unload for the second time into her mouth.

As hard as she worked I knew that it would take some time for him to cum again. I just love watching her work a hard cock with that mouth. I was getting closer to cumming myself and stopped touching it until his climax.

Without warning or a sound, he filled her mouth with that second load. I waited until he withdrew and once again I place my lips on hers. His time however, I also slipped my cock deep into her wet waiting pussy. I fucked her with abandon as I shared his cream. The combination of our cum kissing and fucking was too much for me. I unloaded into her my creamy load.

As my lips left hers, I lowered myself to her pussy. I began to lick my massive seed from her cunt. This was my fourth load of the evening and I was in heaven. Donna pushed her cunt hard against my face and had the first of her three orgasms

Both of us having filled our desire decided it was time to go home. Dave thanked us for making what looked like a boring evening, a huge sexual success.

We made passionate love again when we arrived home with the finale of me taking my 5th load of cum from her.