Passion in Paradise

Story Info
An exotic twist between two lovers on vacation.
2.1k words
4.13
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on a cruise to the Caribbean Islands. The air is warm, the sun shining bright. The boat will dock at the island in the afternoon, and leave the next day. We decide to go exploring.

As we get off the boat, we can see all of the locals and hear music being played all around. There are vendors as far as you can see. The beach seems endless, and very populated. I can see huts not far from the shoreline, as well as a beach side bar and restaurant.

We take our time exploring all that is around us. The smell of the sea and the warm air is almost intoxicating. We see different things and meet new people. As I am at a vendor, I see a man staring at me. When I turn to him, he looks away. I hear you snicker as you observe this. You lean over and kiss me on the back of the neck, and whisper, "He wants you." I just smile, and continue to browse.

As we go from vendor to vendor, he seems to be following us. I do get a better look at him, with his dark hair, bright eyes, great tone and deep tan. I assume he is a local. I can feel when he is staring at me, and he turns away every time I look his way. Could he really be that shy? You stay with me the whole time, observing everything. I get the feeling you are enjoying this little game between him and I.

As the day comes to an end, we feel the air getting cooler. The sun has started its journey down, and the sky fills with bright color. We decide to venture over to the beach and get dinner. The water is scares with people, and the beach is slowly clearing out. The straw hut on the beach is alive with music, lights and people.

We order exotic island drinks and something to eat. While we are waiting for our dinner, we just sit back and watch the festivities. Girl's dancing all around and music playing. As I look around, I see him at a table across the way, all alone. He is looking around when our eyes finally meet. This time he doesn't look away. Instead, he smiles softly and nods his head. I smile back and continue to look around the beach hut.

You notice me fidgeting, and smile. You ask me why, and I tell you where he is. You look over there and nod. He nods back and you both continue what you were doing.

I find myself looking back at him often. Each time lasting longer, and the smiles getting bigger. Each time I look at him, I can feel something inside me turning. He is so beautiful, so mysterious. I have to wonder what he is thinking.

Just as our meal arrives, he gets up from his table. My eyes follow him as he moves to the bar. He orders a drink and looks around once again. A young, beautiful girl sits next to him and they begin to talk. I strangely feel as though my chances of meeting him may be gone. We eat our dinner and have light conversation. Occasionally I look up and I see him looking over here while he is talking to her. Is he trying to make me jealous?

We finish our dinner and order another drink. You then excuse yourself to use the restroom. There I am, all alone, watching his every move. Just then, he goes to the restroom as well. Now I have no one to look at, so I just let my eyes wander.

You come back, and we talk some more. I decide I want to dance. You tell me to go, and you will watch. I don't go far, stay by our table. I want you to see me. I secretly hope he is watching, too. I close my eyes and just let my body flow with the music. As my eyes are closed, I begin to see him. I can almost feel him touching me. It isn't long before I start feeling warm and decide I had better sit down.

Soon, I excuse myself to the restroom. When I come out, I find him there waiting for me. He offers to walk me back to the table and I accept. He puts his hand on the small of my back, and guides me through the crowd. I catch a breath of his smell when the wind blows. He smells so, exotic. His eyes are absolutely beautiful.

We chat briefly until we get to my table, then he goes back to his seat at the bar. You suggest I go talk to him, and you will find us a place to stay for the night. We want to stay here, not on the ship. I ask you if you are sure, and you assure me it is ok.

I look over at him and the seat next to him is empty. The girl has gone. I make my way over there and sit next to him. I glance back at you, and this smirk comes across your face. As if you know something I don't.

He and I begin to talk and night goes on forever. Then, he leans over and kisses me on the neck. Shivers go down my spine, to my toes. Just then, you come back with the key to the beach hut and tell me you will see me later. You kiss me and wander off by yourself. I get the feeling you have something to do, I just don't know what.

He and I talk more, and he periodically leans over to kiss me somewhere. I finally can't take it anymore and invite him to the beach hut. He accepts, and off we go. As we walk along the beach to get there, he begins exploring my body with his hands. Though the air has cooled, I can feel myself getting warmer.

As we reach our hut, he stops me at the door. He grabs me and gives me a very deep, passionate kiss. I return the gesture and fumble to get the key ready.

Once inside the hut, I shut the door and he grabs me. He kisses me full and deep, and begins taking my clothes off. I begin savagely taking his off as well. All of a sudden, there is this explosion of raw passion. We are both kissing and touching any and every part of each other's body. There is a ceiling fan above us, but the heat keeps intensifying.

Just as I think I can't hold out much longer, he lifts me up and presses me against the wall. I wrap my legs around him as he enters me with one hard thrust. I gasp loudly as I feel him slide deep inside me. I am pulling his head into me, right at my breasts. I am kissing his neck as he thrusts into me as hard as he can. My back pressed against the wall, my legs wrapped around him, and my hole filled with his hard cock. I begin to moan louder and louder, and then I catch a glimpse of someone. You are in the shadows of the corner watching the whole thing. You know I see you, but you don't say anything.

Just as I am about to climax, he takes me over to the bed and bends me forward. He re enters me, this time from behind. As he thrusts himself back into me, I explode in an instant. I can feel the juices covering his cock. He pushes harder into me, and begins to grunt. The grunts and moans become louder, and he thrusts into me with all of his might. I then feel him give a very powerful thrust and he pulls out of me. He explodes all over my backside. I can feel his warm cum shooting onto my skin. Soon, it stops, and he kisses my shoulders.

We fall onto the bed, trying to catch our breath. He rolls over and gives me a deep kiss before he gets up to get dressed. Once he is dressed, he kisses me goodbye, and walks out the door. I look over and see you coming out of the dark corner. You lie next to me on the bed, and kiss me.

As you kiss me, I sense your excitement. "That was so hot," you say as you kiss my neck. "Did you enjoy him?" you ask me.

"Oh yes, I did" I reply with a smile." And I think you enjoyed watching" I say to you. You smile in agreement and continue kissing my body. You reach my nipples and begin to pull on them. The harder you pull, the more I like it.

It isn't long before you have me pushed to the floor at the foot of the bed. You sit up and let your legs drape over the edge. You guide my head to your cock and I begin to lick it. Up one side down the other. "Suck it!" you demand as you push my head down. I take your whole cock in my mouth and begin sucking. I suck harder and faster, making your balls tighten.

You pull me off of your cock and pull me up to you. You give me a forceful and passionate kiss as you grope my tits. Then you take a nipple into you mouth and suck hard. While doing this, you put one hand down on my mound and begin to rub. I open my legs so you can have a better feel. Just then, you slide two fingers deep inside my wet pussy. I lean my head back and moan as you begin to fuck me hard with your fingers. Your hand is slamming into me as you suck my tits.

My legs start to shake and I almost fall as cum gushes past your hand and drips to the floor. "That's it" you say as I finish my orgasm. "Now, lick my fingers clean!" you command. You bring your fingers to my lips and put them inside my mouth. I look you in the eyes as I suck my own cum from you. "Now, ride me."

You turn me around and kiss my ass cheeks as you pull me to you. You guide me down to your hard cock and I sit down so that it pushes inside me from behind. I lean forward slightly and use your knees for leverage as I begin to ride your cock backwards. As I am riding you, I catch a figure in the corner of my eye. I look only to find him in the dark corner you once were. He and I lock eye contact as I began to fuck you harder and faster. My pussy slides up and down your cock faster and faster, your hands on my hips guiding me. You begin to moan as you begin to feel your orgasm building.

I see him watching my tits bounce as I ride you. I give him more to watch as I reach down and rub my clit. Doing this brings me closer to creaming your cock. I begin to sweat as I ride you hard and tease my clit. Moans begin coming out of my mouth as I begin to feel the sensations intensify. You begin to thrust up into me and we both fuck wildly. My nails dig into your skin as I start to feel my orgasm build. Your cock is being pushed all the way inside and I can feel it touch the inner most part of me.

I look at him sitting in the dark as I begin to cum. I scream out as I feel my pussy tighten around your cock. Your cock twitches inside me and begins to pump cum deep inside my pussy. I scream as I begin to cum onto you. Both of us thrust into each other as we cum together. As I look at him, he has his cock in hand and it is spurting out juice as well.

I fall to the side onto the bed and try to catch my breath. You roll over and give me a deep kiss and fall to the bed. He then comes over to give me a kiss, and says goodbye. We soon drift off to sleep on top of the covers.

The next morning, I find a rose on our doorstep as we leave to start another adventure and a new day.

*

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DIGGER...HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TRIP DARLIN' IT WAS WELL DESERVED R & R FOR YOU BABE WELCUM HOME!!!

XOXO

~V~