Passion in Paradise

Story Info
A mature loving couple try swapping for the first time.
10k words
4.29
50.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena and I were into the third day of our Mexican vacation in Puerto Vallarta when the winds picked up out of the west, chasing most of the beach goers back to the protection of the pool area. My wife and I are definitely 'beach people' who love to spend our vacations soaking up the sun, working on our tans; along with taking many excursions to cool off in the tepid ocean waters. To us, nothing beats the soft warm winds and the drum beat of the lapping waves as they break on the beach. This day, however, the winds were just too much, forcing us to retreat along with the other sun worshippers.

We were lucky to find a free set of beach chairs, quickly placing our towels, beach bag and books down to mark our ground. Despite the wind, the sun was warm, forcing me to grab a couple of Pina Coladas from the pool bar so that we could cool down our overheated bodies. Before long, my wife and I were both buried in our own books, her reading erotic stories on the e-reader; and me devouring a novel on political intrigue, each of us sipping our drinks.

It was a good hour later, with the sun rising ever higher in the deep blue sky, sweat glistening on both of us, when we looked at each other, simultaneously declaring, "I think its pool time!" We were up in an instant, wading our way into the cool pool water, trying to avoid the splashing of a group of young men whose horse play seemed to be escalating.

Unsurprisingly, we eventually made our way to the swim-up pool bar, finding ourselves a couple of free water stools. We were greeted by the big smile of Pedro, one of the three bartenders working the bar who happily took our order. We ordered Sambuca shots and a couple cerveza, knocking the shots back as quickly as they were set in front of us; and then quaffing big gulps of the cold beer, which went down very nicely.

The setting was perfect , although a little unusual for us, and we settled in at the bar, a parade of people continuously revolving around us throughout the afternoon, nobody in particular seeming to stick around. Normally, we aren't big drinkers, but the atmosphere, the warm sun and smooth drinks slowly snuck up on us, and before we knew it we had slipped into a happy but intoxicated state, much to Pedro's amusement. Inevitably, we passed the point of stopping, obviously on our way to a late night and an inevitable 'big hurt' the next day.

Late in the afternoon, with the sun starting the downward journey from its apex, another couple appearing to be about our age, mid-fifties, perched themselves on the seats next to us. They were an attractive couple for their age, both sporting deep tans which contrasted sharply against the vibrant colours of their bathing suits. The gentleman was fairly fit and well groomed, about 5' 9", with a mid-sized frame, brown eyes, salt and pepper hair, matching moustache and trimmed beard, a healthy amount of chest hair; and a slightly pronounced paunch to his belly.

His wife exuded a similar air of class, with long bleached blonde hair tied back in a bun and an array of gleaming gold jewellery. She was about 5'4" with at least D cup sized breasts, accentuated by her somewhat skimpy two-piece bathing suit. She was a bigger girl, also with a bit of a tummy paunch, but the combination of her blonde hair, dark tan and deep blue eyes brought it all together for her. Everything about her conveyed an obvious aura of sexuality and a sense that she lived the good life.

It didn't take long to realize that this couple was on a similar road to oblivion just like my wife and me. They were drinking Tequila shooters prior to each of their drinks, mixing beer and cocktails and getting giddier by the minute. Before long, we were exchanging names -- us, Baron (though I go by 'Bear') and Serena from Calgary, Alberta and them, Tom and Tammy from Kelowna, British Columbia -- and sharing stories; each one getting louder and raunchier.

Tammy wasn't what I normally found attractive in a woman, but she had my head swimming, with her big personality, and deeply contrasting features. I consider myself a 'small tit' man, but I couldn't help myself from constantly staring at her cleavage, especially as her nipples began poking out in the ever cooling afternoon air. The four of us just hit it off, right from the get-go, each couple trying to outdo the other with stories from the past. Soon, the stories became more sexual and revealing. Tom and Tammy were both very gregarious, constantly touching our arms as they emphasised particular parts of their tales. I certainly enjoyed Tammy's touch and in glancing at Serena several times, she didn't seem to mind the attention being paid to her by Tom.

The pool started to clear as the afternoon wore on, but none of us had any inclination to part company. Pedro kept us well lubricated, obviously having seen it all before; this being nothing new to him. He just smiled sociably each time he served us with another round of drinks.

Serena and I were glowing with the attention being showered upon us, something we weren't used to, as we generally didn't interact much with other people, preferring our own company. Something told me this whole scenario wasn't something new to Tom and Tammy. They displayed an easy sense of smoothness in their demeanour, which gave off a strong sense of attractive confidence in themselves; something Serena and I lacked at times.

Tom caught me off guard, when he croaked, "Bear, take a picture, it'll last longer, Bud!"

I was like a deer in the headlights and tried to stammer out, "W-what do you mean?" But I knew I had been caught staring at Tammy's tits. Tammy just grinned like a Cheshire cat; proudly sticking her breasts out even further, if that was possible.

Tammy quietly whispered to me, "Go ahead and touch them Bear, I'm sure she won't mind," nodding towards Serena for tacit approval, a sort of double-check that it was in fact okay.

Serena was so far gone by this time, she just had a shit eating grin on her face and said, "Go ahead Bear; you've been staring at them for a while now! I'm sure they don't bite." To say I was stupefied would be a vast understatement.

My eyes were like saucers as I took in all three of them, mumbling hesitatingly, "Are you serious?" Not sure which one of them I was asking, not believing I was asking at all. Each of them was nodding their approval. I still don't know which one of the three surprised me more -- Tammy for letting me, Tom for allowing it, or Serena for even thinking it was okay.

Tammy lowered herself off the water stool, pulling me by the shoulder, taking us both under the surface. Before we could even come up for air, she had somehow placed one of my hands on her humungous breast, pressing herself into my touch. Her nipples were hard like a bullet and her melons were at least twice as large as any I had ever had the pleasure of touching in my sheltered past. Again, I was wide eyed but very conscious of those around me, wondering if I still might get a slap or a punch. We stayed under the waterline, so as to hide what we were doing and soon Tammy had both my hands on her breasts with one of her hands cupping my balls. She began to kiss me forcibly and with wild abandon, her large pouty lips, and untamed tongue knowing exactly what they wanted. She seemed to have no shame. How the hell did this happen?

At first I felt a bit panicked, worried what Serena would really have to say later, worried what others around the pool might think. I tried to free myself enough to look around Tammy's embrace, and was totally shocked when I caught sight of Serena and Tom doing the exact same thing, although in their case, him being the aggressor. They were necking like high schoolers, their hands a fury of activity. Serena seemed to be enjoying this unexpected burst of excitement every bit as much as I was. Seeing her enjoying herself, allowed me to relax and match Tammy's passion with my own, as we locked in a wild French kiss. Tammy felt and tasted every bit as good as she looked.

Tom and Serena had slipped over towards the far side of the pool, sealed in an unending kiss of their own, her seeming to be pressing her pussy against his hand, although I couldn't see clearly. I was greatly surprised to see my somewhat uptight wife letting her hair down in such a brazen manner. She certainly was no angel, but she had always scrunched up her nose at any hint of a threesome or any such similar sexual experience; swapping partners was certainly not something she would approve of. Yet there she was kissing a relative stranger in the mostly deserted pool, uncharacteristically seeming not to have a care in the world that she might be observed by others. This was definitely a nice turn of events and pleased me greatly!

Both couples spent a good hour making out in the pool, never taking notice that darkness had descended around them; and that Pedro and his crew had cleaned and closed up shop for the day. Eventually, the four of us, all beginning to shiver in the cooling water, made our way towards the stairway at the edge of the pool, knowing it was time to call it a day, for the pool area, at least. Tom and Tammy seemed to be beaming and very pleased with themselves, which was the very opposite of Serena and me, who were feeling very sheepish and guilty with our behaviour. We both avoided any eye contact with each other and with the other couple.

Out of the pool, both couples made their way back to their respective loungers to grab towels and dry off. Serena and I did so in dumbfounded but contented silence. Tom and Tammy snuck up on us and in unison said, "Goodnight guys!"

Tammy added, "Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow."

All Serena and I could do is nod our silent acquiesce, barely able to spit out, "Sure, tomorrow. Goodnight."

On the walk back, neither of us spoke a word about what had happened regarding the afternoon's unexpected turn of events. Back in our room we tried to talk about what had just happened to us, but the alcohol hit each of us like a powerful right hook, swiftly putting us down for the count. We fell fast asleep on top of the covers, not even taking the time to wash up or remove our still damp bathing suits. We slept in blissful oblivion, never waking to go out for dinner.

Morning came much too quickly for both of us, even though we slept in much later than would be our normal routine; our heads pounding with vicious headaches and a murky recollection of the day before. Neither of us wanted to verbalize the experience dominating our thoughts as we washed up so we could go down for some much needed breakfast. We walked together in silence, each deep in our own thoughts, not totally sure what the other was thinking, or even sure we wanted to know.

It wasn't until we settled in with our breakfast plates, greedily gulping down our first few sips of regenerating hot coffee, that we were able to finally look each other in the eyes, not sure what we might see. Simultaneously, we broke out in huge shit assed grins, and spoke just above a whisper, "What the fuck was that?" Each with exaggerated enunciation and wide eyes.

Over the next half hour we hashed out what we could remember and how we were feeling about things. It became abundantly clear we were both very excited; but at the same time more worried that we may have inadvertently hurt the other's feelings and sense of morality; and especially how the previous day's events might affect our relationship in the long term.

Serena and I had recently found a new level of openness with each other, after going through some tough times in our marriage, so it didn't take long before we were sharing our concerns with each other; ultimately giving way to the very obvious sense of excitement we were both feeling. It turned out we were both extremely turned on by the serendipitous sexual events of the previous day with our new friends, Tom and Tammy; something that was especially unexpected for Serena, who had always been the much more conservative one. In turn, we each shared what frightened us about the experience; what we found exciting about it; and in particular what had turned us on about each of our clandestine partners.

Serena thought Tom had the ruggedly handsome look she liked so much, which his dark tan and salt and pepper hair only served to accentuate. She also found his self-confidence very intoxicating, and how his outward features contrasted so markedly against his soft touch and tender kisses. With a slight smirk she also shared, "What a nice hard package he had." I couldn't help but think what a 'naughty little vixen' she was. I liked it!

In turn, I shared, "How nice Tammy's breasts looked and felt," and how I found it to be so hot the way her "Contrasting features of a very dark tan, blonde hair, beautiful bright eyes and smile, combined with her open, bubbly personality," sent me swooning. Tammy wasn't a slim model by any sense of the imagination, but for a bigger woman, she projected a curvy voluptuousness other woman would kill to have; and espoused a sense of sexuality and wantonness any man would be pleased to eat up.

It was quite obvious the two of us were quite smitten with the couple even though we were resigned to the fact they would just become distant memories for our personal spank banks; and that this would definitely be a one-off experience, never to be repeated. We finished up breakfast and made our way back to our room so that we could put on our bathing suits, assemble our beach bag; and head down to the shore to continue our tropical vacation. It was readily apparent the winds had subsided substantially from the day before, and with the cloudless blue skies, we were going to have a glorious beach day ahead of us. Soon we were shuffling down to the beach in search of a nice spot, hopefully one with the palapa I always seek for its protective cover from the sun; but as near the shore as possible.

Unfortunately, it became clear immediately, coming down to the beach much later than was our usual, combined with the perfect weather, a good spot would be very hard to come by; and that we might be lucky to find one at all. We trudged through the hot sand, up one side of the beach without any fortune, before turning back to check in the other direction.

As we altered course to switch directions, we heard unrecognizable distant shouts of, "Hey, Serena, hey Bear...........................over here!" We weren't sure where the shouts were coming from as we were looking back somewhat towards the glaring sun.

It became apparent the shouts were coming from a spot forty-five degrees forward, a couple rows back from where we were standing. Adjusting our eyes to the glare, we were able to make out the figures of our new friends from the day before, Tom and Tammy. This was the exact thing we had shared dreading, and how embarrassing it might turn out to be if we were to happen to run into them again. For all our discomfort, neither of them seemed to exhibit any sense of awkwardness or shame in their demeanour. If anything, it was the exact opposite feeling.

"We saved you a couple of chairs," Tom invited. "We figured you might have a late start to the day." They had warm, inviting smiles on their faces, quite obviously melting any discomfort we thought we would feel.

"Thanks," I stammered. "It doesn't look like there are many spots left out here."

Moving closer to the couple from Kelowna, we were able to see that Tammy was completely topless, glistening with a healthy application of suntan lotion, her gold necklace glittering as it nestled in the cleavage of her humungous tits. Her breasts were completely tanned, only slightly less dark than the rest of her voluptuous body. She had large areolas and semi-hard nipples that stood up, just begging to be sucked by some lucky guy. To say I was taken aback to see her again so soon, and in such a scantily clad manner, would be a vast understatement.

"Bear," Tom blurted, "Didn't you take a picture yesterday?" Tammy just grinned, while Serena looked at the ground.

"Sorry, sorry......I didn't mean.....!" I coughed out.

"I'm just yankin' your chain Bud," Tom laughed. "Look all you want Bud, I think she likes you."

"Well, about that Tom, I.....we....just want to apologize for our.... ."

"What are you talking about Bud," Tom responded. "We had a great time."

Serena just left it to me (the traitor). "That's not something we normally do......," again, I stammered out.

For the first time since we met them, Tom seemed to hesitate slightly before he went on, "I think you might be able to tell that you guys are just our type!"

Simultaneously, Serena and I narrowed our eyes quizzically, taking in the information we just heard, trying to process it as quickly as we could, both thinking, "Okay..........................what does that mean exactly?" without verbalizing it.

"Okay, I'll just come out and say it. Tammy and I are swingers, or perhaps more accurately, swappers," Tom blurted out, again a bit sheepish for the first time since we met him. "We hope that doesn't shock you?" After a short pause, Tom continued, "We don't do it often, but it's kind of become one of our things, especially when we are on vacation." Everyone just kind of starred at each other, not knowing if this turning point was going to be good or bad!

Tom went on, "About five years ago now, Tammy and I were in the exact same position you find yourselves in now. We were on vacation in Varadero, Cuba for a two week holiday when we were befriended by a wonderful couple from London, Ontario. Chuck and Nancy were their names, a very nice, loving couple, maybe three or four years older than us."

Serena and I were all ears, wanting to hear more, but also feeling somewhat awkward with what Tom was sharing. At the same time, Tom seemed to be regaining his confidence now that he had shared their big secret. Tammy was still mute but obviously the Bonnie to Tom's Clyde; and every bit as much part of this seduction.

Over the next fifteen minutes Tom spared few details explaining how Chuck and Nancy had introduced them to 'the lifestyle' as they called it; and how it had breathed new life into their marriage, not that they weren't already happy. He explained how sharing their sexuality with another couple helped them let down their inhibitions and how they were introduced to a whole new world of erotic possibilities, some things they never imagined ever doing. He went on, "One might think this lifestyle might divide you, but nothing could be further from the reality we've experienced. Our marriage is stronger than it's ever been. It really forces you to a higher level of trust and commitment."

Tom went on to explain, "One of the key things we've learned over the past five years is to only play with couples in strong, loving marriages." He looked at Tammy and raised his left eyebrow.

Finally breaking her silence, Tammy spoke up, "That's right. Couples like the two of you. Couples that are obviously deeply in love and share a strong bond. If people don't trust each other, jealousies can ruin a good thing. That's why we select our friends very carefully. You guys are obviously very much in love. We find that and both of you very attractive."

Again, Tom took the lead, "So girls, what's the verdict on all this?"

Serena looked at Tom, then at Tammy, before turning to me. She had a huge smile on her face but couldn't seem to get a word out of her mouth.

Tammy jumped in and spouted, "Hey Bear, why don't you and I take a little walk; and give these two a chance to talk." With that she sprung up from her chair, taking her beer with her, dragging me by the hand towards the water's edge, leaving Tom and Serena alone by themselves. As we approached the shoreline, I glanced back towards Serena, just in time to see her and Tom walking hand in hand in the opposite direction. Obviously, both couples were going to take some time to share more intimate conversations.