Passion over the Atlantic

Story Info
Wrestler Sasha Banks has a moment with a passenger.
3.1k words
4.49
17.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trans-Atlantic flights always sucked. I hated travelling overseas, especially when you needed to get up and stretch your legs and all you could do was walk to the bathroom and back, and not like that was any better. I'm digressing from my point though.

My name is Kevin and I'm a businessman. I don't own a Fortune 500 company or anything, but I do get to see the world through my work. Which brings me to JFK Airport today, I'm on my way to London on business. I'm literally the only one in the first class lounge when I hear a young woman shouting.

"Please, just leave me the hell alone. I'm not in the mood right now."

I looked up at her and was struck by her. The first thing that grabbed my attention was her shocking purple hair and her black rimmed glasses. She looked like every nerdy guy's wet dream come to life. Once she entered the lounge she threw her bag on to the chair next to her and sat down with a huff and pulled out her phone and busied herself with it.

I looked back at her and then went back to reading my newspaper. I rustled it a few times, not intentionally but it was enough to get her attention.

"Can you not do that please? It's bad enough I have to deal with fans before a long flight, I don't need a headache too." She said glaring directly at me over the rims of her glasses. I say nothing to her and keep reading. As I turned the page she groaned again and glared at me.

"Dude, did you not hear me?" she replied.

I closed my newspaper and looked at her.

"Miss, I've got a long flight ahead of me as well. I'm trying to occupy my mind with something other than a phone, now if my newspaper is bothering you perhaps you can sit somewhere else." I then re-opened the newspaper and kept on reading. She groaned again and grabbed her bag heading for the exit but then she saw a few people outside and thought better of it returning to her seat. She pulled out a pair of earbuds and shoved them into her ears, typed into her phone before tossing it on the seat next to her and crossing her arms glaring at me, it almost looked like she was pouting.

I smirked as I kept on reading.

Eventually the first class lounge filled up and the purple haired woman disappeared, it soon came time for my flight as I headed toward my gate. I boarded without much trouble and took my first class seat and prepared for the long trans-Atlantic flight. I was ready to doze off to sleep when I heard a familiar voice.

"You have got to be kidding me." My eyes shoot open and I look up to see the same familiar purple hair and black framed glasses from before. I roll my eyes as well, if anything just to annoy her. She immediately turns to the nearby flight attendant.

"Is it possible there is another empty seat available?" she asks.

"I'm sorry Miss Banks, the flight is completely booked." the flight attendant replies.

"Seriously?" She asks, the flight attendant nodded and then shrugged her shoulders. 'Miss Banks' then groaned in frustration as she put her bag in the overhead compartment and plopped down in the chair next to me. I took a deep sigh and tried to be cordial to her.

"Kevin" I said extending her hand to me.

"Sasha" she said curtly, not even looking in my direction.

"Well, we're going to be stuck with each other for the next 14 hours-" she cut me off.

"Believe me, if I could sit anywhere else I would." Sasha replied yanking a magazine out of her carry-on and pretending to read it. I took the hint and went back to attempting to sleep.

A few hours into the flight and well over the Atlantic Ocean there was a lot of turbulence that woke up a number of passengers. Myself and Sasha included, she had the same idea I did about getting some sleep while en route. She glared at me while we both regained our senses, it was then we both noticed where Sasha's hand ended up during our slumber. Under my blanket, In my pants, firmly around my cock.

Sasha gasped and pulled her hand away, she looked at me with disgust and she wiped her hand off.

"What the fuck dude? You tried to get me to...do that while I was asleep, what kind of sick pervert are you?" Sasha growled at me trying to keep her voice low, not wanting to cause a disturbance on a plane.

"I was just as sound asleep as you were. I did not do this, maybe you do this in your sleep." I retorted, but Sasha glared at me about to speak, but then thought better of it and sat back in her seat shaking her head. This may not have been the first time this happened, so I decided to push my luck.

"You know, you could finish what you started." I said, my voice nearly a whisper.

Sasha turned her head with an expression I can only describe as a mix of shock and disbelief.

"You cannot be serious." Sasha said, her voice also a whisper.

"Well, you did get me very hard." I said, lifting the blanket to let her see my hardened cock. For the first time her expressions softened, she even let out a giggle, I even saw her run her tongue over her purple lips. She looked around to see if anyone was watching then slowly slid her hand back under the covers and began pumping me. I looked at her as she flashed me a dirty smile and for the first time she seemed to relax.

"Let me know when you are going to cum." Sasha whispered. I leaned back and moaned quietly, Sasha really knew what she was doing. Her tiny hand deftly working its way up and down my shaft, her grip was just the right amount of tight. Not tight enough to hurt but tight enough so that she wouldn't lose grip until she wanted to. I looked over at her again and she was smiling, she had a glint of naughty in her eyes as she kept jerking me off on a plane full of people without a care in the world.

I felt my balls begin to tense up, I nodded toward my cock and Sasha pumped a bit faster.

"I wish I could shoot this across that pretty face of yours." I said, Sasha giggled and kept going.

"Play your cards right and you just might get to." Sasha said, that promise was just enough to make me cum right there. I took a few steady breaths to make sure I didn't groan too loudly. This amused Sasha as she started laughing and wiping her hand on the blanket.

Over the next few hours we actually had pleasant conversation, she didn't tell me exactly what her job was and I honestly didn't care to look. However, she did reveal that she was married, which made my guilt come up in spades considering she had just jerked me off a short time ago.

"No, don't feel guilty. My man and I have an open relationship especially with me on the road all the time." Sasha said. I grinned at her.

"Well in that case..." I leaned in and whispered "...how about a blowjob this time."

Sasha's expression was priceless, it was shock and then laughter.

"You have got some nerve buddy." She said laughing.

"It comes with age, you stop giving a fuck about what others think." I said leaning back. Sasha started to look around as I lifted up the blanket. Sasha slid down, sliding her feet under the seat in front of me. She pulled out my cock as I covered her with the blanket. To the naked eye it looked as if she had completely disappeared.

I gently put my hand on the back of her head as she started sucking me, good god her mouth felt like heaven. She didn't do too much bobbing up and down instead opting to lick, suck and jack. She licked the head and then slowly took it into her mouth, sucking and licking as it slid down her throat. "Mmmmmmmm" Sasha moaned from under the blanket. I started gently pumping my hips forward to get more of me down her throat and she squeezed my balls to try to get me harder. Just as I was about to cum, I heard something that made both of us stop dead in our tracks.

"Can I get you anything else?" The stewardess asked. My hand shot to Sasha's head to keep her completely still. I can only imagine what her face looked like. She was completely frozen with my cock in her mouth, the only thing she was moving was her tongue swirling around the head. She was perfectly still otherwise.

"I'm fine, thank you." I was then shocked by what happened next. The stewardess looked at the empty seat next to me, took a look around the plane and then noticed the blanket over my lower half. She simply smiled and winked at me as she walked away. I shrugged my shoulders and tapped Sasha on the head letting her know it was ok to continue.

Sasha swirled her tongue around the head. Working her mouth down my shaft, she moaned presumably at the fact that she had basically been caught sucking off someone she had just met no more than 6 hours ago. I was enjoying every second of Sasha's enthusiastic blowjob. She loosened her grip on my shaft and her sucking became more insistent.

I could feel my orgasm closing in as she bobbed her head up and down my cock. Grabbing the back of her head, I urged her to go faster. With a grunt, I held her head in place as my cock erupted and my cum filled her mouth. She fought to pull her head off, but I didn't let her. Finally, seeing she had no choice, she swallowed my cum. Sasha started gulping down the hot load and as soon as she was finished, I put my dick away and smiled as she slid her way back up to her seat.

"I didn't want to swallow, you asshole." Sasha whispered giggling.

"Such language young lady. I'll have to spank you when we land." I said jokingly.

"That a threat or a promise?" Sasha replied. I looked at her stunned.

"We'll see what happens after we land." I said.

Sasha then put her headphones on and zoned out for basically the rest of the flight, however I wanted to learn more about this woman. Apparently she was some kind of celebrity because of her having fans. So after she had dozed off, I googled her name on my phone and was shocked at what I came up with. So many sexy shots of Sasha as a professional wrestler, even a champion, but one struck me in particular.

Before I could fully enjoy the pic, the stewardess came over the PA system and announced that we were about to land at Heathrow Airport. I nudged Sasha awake and straightened my seat. Sasha calmly wrote something down on a napkin and handed it to me. She never even looked my direction during or after our landing in London.

As we dismounted the plane I looked at the note:

"London Hilton

Rm. 1148

10pm"

I moved to catch up with Sasha, once I did I grabbed her ass and whispered: "Wear your Sailor Moon outfit."

I didn't give her time to respond before leaving, but I did look back to see her grinning at me as she carried her bags out.

***

The day crawled by, I checked my watch seemingly every five minutes but finally 10pm approached and I made my way through the lobby of the hotel. I knocked on Sasha's hotel room door.

"Come in" She said from inside. As I entered the room, my jaw dropped at seeing that Sasha had some what she was told. She was decked out in her Sailor Moon outfit, from the boots, to the skirt, to the headband and her purple hair in pigtails. My cock nearly exploded on the sight of her.

"Well now. This I like." I said as she giggled. I made a line for her and kissed her passionately.

While kissing Sasha whispered. "I've masturbated thinking about what we did on the plane." I kissed her again and began running my hands over her outfit. Sasha smiled as he broke the kiss, but she grabbed me and kissed me again. She finally broke the kiss and stood back as she reached behind her and unzipped her corset letting her small tits free.

"Wow, wonderful." I said as I grasped them causing Sasha to gasp in pleasure as I eagerly put on nipple in my mouth while using my hand to pinch and tweak the other. Sasha's breathing quickly became labored as she stood there in just a short skirt and boots while I went to work on her.

Sasha reached for my belt. "Please, don't stop." She begs, moaning. I bit hard on her breast, causing her to scream a "fuck."

I then scooped her up, grabbing her ass in the process, and laid her topless form down on the bed. I pulled the blue skirt off of her body noting a visible wet spot on the front of her panties. "Look here, dripping wet."

Sasha did nothing but moan and arch her back and spread her legs to give me access as I straddled her shaking my pants and shoes all the way off. "Someone's eager."

I used both hands to massage her breasts and the tips of her index finger and thumb to play with her nipples. I started to suck and kiss down her flat stomach. Sasha gasped as she felt me tongue and suck her navel. "Please," she begs.

"Nah, I'm going to make you scream with just my mouth. And that's just to start off." I stated, Sasha just moaned.

I could easily see Sasha's arousal dripping down her legs. As I was just about to devour her pussy, she jumped up and slammed herself on top of me and began to move down my body. "Whoa!" I said shocked as Sasha starts to suck my dick again.

"I'm going to suck you off better than I did on the plane" Sasha said, now only wearing her Sailor Moon blue boots. I took the hint and grabbed Sasha's pigtails, she looked up at me smiling as much as she could with my manhood in her mouth. Sasha began to gag, tears running down her face.

"You sure know how to suck a dick." I say through gritted teeth. She smiles pulling the cock up with her hand and began to lick and suck on my balls. "Only for the person I really want, my husband doesn't even get this"

"Can you not mention your husband dear? It's better if you don't" I say, managing a coherent thought while she is sucking my cock and playing with my balls.

"Why not? You don't like knowing that I'm a cheating, little whore?" Sasha said still jerking me.

Is that what you are? Well, if that's the case..." I pulled her hand off of my dick and pulled her up by her hair tossing her over the bed. Sasha gasped in surprise but stayed bent over. I swatted her ass hard with my hand causing her to yelp in surprise.

"Mmmmm, again. Spank me like the bad girl I am" Sasha moaned. I spanked her again, and again, and again.

"Such a bad girl" Sasha moaned as she rubbed her thighs together. The spanking was getting her close to cumming. I smacked her ass a few more times as her moaning got louder.

"Naughty slut" She moaned between further spanks. I spanked her a few more times as her moaning got louder and she visibly climaxed shaking in orgasm as she stayed bent over the bed.

Sasha eventually got up and kicked off her boots now rendering her completely nude. She came over to me and kissed me on the lips again pulling me down on top of her. She climbed over top of me and kissed me on the lips again.

"This is one hell of a dick, I have to have it inside of me." Sasha grinned. I pulled her up over the top of me so that her pussy was in my face and started eating her out. Sasha tried to suck my cock but the way I was working my tongue was making her moan. "Oh, my. FUUUUCK!" She screamed.

While licking her I managed to take one hand to the back of her head and began to force her on my sizable cock. Lucy screamed while gagging on his thick, veiny member. After a few minutes of the combined sucking and my licking of her sensitive, private area she couldn't take it anymore.

"Cowgirl!" She gasps. I let Sasha climb up, and the second she went in she moaned in contentment.

"Holy fuck!" Sasha began to ride me, she began bouncing up and down as I held on to her waist to control her pumping. Sasha slammed herself harder and harder onto my cock. The more she slammed and rode the more she squirted. I grabbed her breasts and bit down hard on her neck. "Fuck!"

"On your knees, I want your ass." I shouted.

"Never. Done. Anal." Sasha panted.

I ignored her pleas, flipped her over and immediately slammed into her ass. "Oh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Sasha screamed.

"TAKE THAT BABY. FUCKING TAKE IT" I started smacking her ass again. Sasha rubbed her clit as I pistoned in and out of her beautiful ass.

"Give it to me, baby. COME ON!" And with that we both reached our climax. I came deep into her ass. I collapsed on top of her, my cock still deep in her ass as we both regained our breath. I eventually pulled out of her, Sasha briefly groaned in pain. I rested next to her for a few minutes and looked over at her. Sasha had completely passed out, naked, on top of the twisted blankets of the bed we had just fucked on.

After a few more minutes I got off the bed, gathering my clothing. As I re-dressed I leaned in and kissed Sasha gently on the temple, patted her ass a couple times and left her to sleep in her bed.

I had to get to work in the morning.