Passion Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward, her face was hovering an inch or two away from his face. She dropped down hard with her pussy, pushing hard with her body against Andrew's groin. She stopped moving, and simply straddled him, with his hard dick inside of her.

"Kiss me." she commanded, her eyes closed.

"No," Andrew softly replied, dreamily closing his eyes.

The two were still, with Amber straddling him.

"You... kiss me," he said softly between deep breaths.

Amber was quiet for a second; he had never said anything like that before, but she obliged. She leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around his lips sucking and gently biting on them. She kissed him lustfully and powerfully. Amber broke the kiss, and slowly kissed his cheek, and his jaw, as he had always done for her. She quickly went back to his lips, and they intertwined. She began gyrating her hips again, and began bouncing up and down once more.

Amber continued to bounce rhythmically, her lips locked with Andrew's. Every time she fell down on his penis, she would either slide forward and backwards or left and right, rubbing her clit as she did so. She squeezed her pussy each time she dropped, and loosened it each time she went up. She alternated between squeezing and gyrating, and she put force in her hips. The sounds of kissing and fleshy slapping filled the room.

Andrew slowly broke the kiss.

"I'm .. getting close, Amber are you...?" he stammered and muttered between deep, controlled, breaths. His voice was hoarse and sort of raspy.

"Are you close?" he asked once more, but Amber leaned forward and shushed him.

"It doesn't matter," Amber cooed quietly in a soft voice, as she slowly kissed him, "Just ... let it go... don't worry about me, this is about you."

"C'mon," Amber said as she slid up and down on him. She slightly increased her pace.

"I want you to come inside of me... just relax and don't worry about me," she cooed in a sultry voice, seeing Andrew stiffen, almost intentionally holding back.

She leaned forward and kissed him again. His breathing was now heavily erratic and awkward. Andrew was taking several short breaths, followed by a deep one. His arms slid up from her ass, and he wrapped them around her body, pulling her close to him in a hard embrace.

"Amber, I love you," he said deeply and slowly.

Amber was quiet, and she leaned forward and kissed him once again, as if saying, "I know."

Amber continued her dance, moving up and down, side to side. She continued her rapid pace and bounced her hips faster and harder, making sure she was using force. She was riding him hard. He could sense he was holding out, wanting to pleasure her.

"C'mon..." Amber pleaded slowly, "I wanna feel you... I want you come inside of me."

She leaned closer to him, pushing her body harder against his, and bounced faster, making sure she was forceful with each trust. "I'm gonna keep fucking you, harder and faster... and faster," she cooed, hoping to drive him over the edge.

"Ohhh," Amber let out a slightly exaggerated, slow-moan. She purred, "You feel so good; so hard."

Andrew inhaled deeply, and she felt her arms pull her body against his incredibly hard. "Let it go, come," Amber said quickly, before diving down another long, lustful kiss on him. She bounced up and down, and moved nearly as fast and as hard as she could. She slid back and forth, and gyrated her hips, rotating them back and forth as she moved up and down. Andrew let out a deep groan, and his hips began to thrust against her. He began to come. His body felt as if it had been ignited, and his penis pulsed with immense pleasure.

He shot stream and after stream of cum inside her, his body shaking with each wave of pleasure. Waves of contractions rocked through his body. His breathing stopped and became erratic, almost as if he were slightly suffocating. His vision began to dim slightly. Amber moaned, and squeezed his penis with each thrust of her vagina. She had stopped bouncing, but was only moving side to side and gyrating her hips. "Ooohh, that feels so good," She cooed, with slight exaggeration. She did enjoy the hot feeling of him being poured inside of her.

Andrew continued to slightly thrust, his body feeling erratic and tingling. His breathing was heavy and deep. The two remained locked with one another as his orgasm slowly subsided. His penis squirted and twitched for what seemed like minutes inside her hot, wet pussy.

He slowly released his grip on her, letting his arms loosen, but still held her tight. Amber attempted to lean back, but he held her. "You're not going anywhere," Andrew said. The sensation of the heat between them was immense. Her body was lying on top of his, and it felt perfect -- the heat, the shape, the softness, and the weight. He simply wanted to lie with her for a while, with his arms wrapped around her. He pulled her face towards him and kissed her. The lust was gone, but the passion was stronger then ever. Andrew felt and content and so was Amber. The two of them hadn't had such satisfying sex in a very long time.

Amber broke their kiss, and slowly rested her head next to Andrews. The two were silent, both enjoying the feelings of their bodies touching and almost in awe, reminiscing about the fantastic event that had just occurred. Amber broke the silence, and in a sly tone said, "So, you're feeling better?"

"Much."

The two continued to lay on their bed, their bodies touching with arms and legs intertwined. Their dry spell was over, at least for Andrew. He felt revived, and no longer apathetic. He had a beautiful girl in his arms, who cared deeply and loved him more then he could even hope for and imagine. Amber had a man who cared for her equally as much. Life was good, and with their passion reborn, it was only bound to get better.

*

Authors Note: This is my first story for literotica, I hope you enjoy. This story is partially based off a true story allowing me to take creative license where I saw fit. I always love feedback, whether good or bad. And don't forget to vote. Comments are the only thing that lets me know you guys are actually reading. I appreciate all and any e-mail that you send my way. It makes me feel good after investing seven hours to write this.

A special thanks to my editor who did not wish to be named. Props to ya for putting up with me.

Hope you enjoyed the crazy ramblings of this fool.

~CrazyFool