Passionate Bisexual Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She extended the glasses to me, her eyes still lusting after her fingering had her started.

"I said, extra dirty, babe" I handed her back the martini glass.

She smiled and took two fingers this time, and repeated the demonstration, but this time she leaned back against the bar and truly gave herself a delicious workout, as her body started to shudder – a few minutes later, and men and women gathered to watch her prepare the extra dirty martini – and she came as we all watched. It took her a few seconds, but she opened her eyes and noticed about a dozen people watching her intently. She blushed a bit, but took her fingers once more deep inside her, and brought out that extra creamy coating on her fingers, and applied a lush covering all over the rim of my glass.

I dropped an extra twenty on the counter, followed by at least half a dozen more from the couples gathered around, picked up our drinks and headed out to find my sexy Annelore.

« « § » »

Annelore stood near the dance floor talking to a couple. He was a tall black man, and his wife was a delicious mocha colored island girl. Her body pressed to his sensually, her fingers tracing the outline of his hard cock as my wife was conversed with them. She saw me approach and reached out.

"Hon, this is Carl," she pointed to the tall man; and then took her glass from my right hand. He reached out and shook my hand vigorously with a very firm grip. "and this is his wife, Mahia – like magic in Spanish." She leaned her sexy cheek in my direction, I leaned in to kiss it, and placed the exact opposite of a European kiss on her cheek.

I sipped my martini and watched the dynamic for a moment.

"Carl and Mahia are very much into quick starts, as you can see from her sexy fingers on his delicious looking cock." Annelore's eyes showed an impatient hunger I had not seen in at least a couple of hours.

"Are you saying that the trip here has you as hot as they seem to be?"

"I'm saying that and so much more. Let's go find a nice place to get rid of these clothes and find out what fun we can get into." Annelore responded.

Mahia walked closer to me and asked me if I wanted to dance, but then she took my hand and put it between her wet lips. "Oh, yes I do!" I answered.

We walked the play areas of the club. They had a dimly lit living room that dwarfed any living room I had ever seen. Television flat screens showing all manner of pornography covered the walls. Several leather couches and love seats arranged into a private square gave both the concept of isolation, and the openness that swingers into exhibitionist and voyeuristic pleasures could enjoy.

Most swingers, and by most I mean probably ninety percent if not more, only like to have women who are bisexual. Men, on the other hand, are typically excluded from that level of open mindedness. That belongs elsewhere. That is something I've known since Annelore took me to my first foursome in the Red-Light district of Amsterdam. The man had recited what I now consider the straight male mantra – "You stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine. No monkey business, okay?"

I was ready to hear it when the four of us found a corner room, with a large king sized bed, and soft lighting. On the corner of the room, near the bed, was a small cushioned chair where Carl sat down after removing his clothes. Mahia lay on the edge of the bed, and I pushed her legs up towards her chest. His legs were almost touching me, and that usually triggered the mantra to be expressed. I waited for it – it never came, and it left me wondering.

Annelore took off her little white dress, with the ample shelf cut. She removed her blouse and kept her garter belt, and corset. She moved towards Carl not saying a word, and she settled atop a cock that was truly pornographic in nature.

"Oh, god that feels so good going inside me." She said either to Carl, Mahia or me; but I could not tell you exactly who was the target of that comment. Mahia and I looked over, and watched as a massively wide, and very long dark chocolate cock slid into my wife's overly fair complexion. The juxtaposition of the darkness on the paleness was astonishing.

My heart raced as I turned to Mahia's perfectly trimmed and wet pussy. I took my first lick, as I watched her observe her husband's cock slide deeper and deeper in my wife's cunt. I started right above her puckery anus. I felt Mahia shiver and then took my tongue upward – expecting her to not let me lick through her pussy – then she arched to offer me all of her pussy lips and I liked up to her clit. She tasted like the nectar of the goddesses.

I buried my face into her pussy, looked up and noticed she was a voyeur just like me; but I could not put down the meal she had prepared for me, and was constantly adding to it. Her legs parted further as she let out a moan of pleasure.

I took each delicious lip into my mouth and worked my way up and down each in slow and methodical fashion. I did not wish to miss a single cell of her delicious and sexy pussy. As I got more of an education from her body's responses I found she enjoyed the occasional tongue lashing that dove deep into her and sought to find newer, deeper flavors.

I though she's make a very nice double dirty martini; but I'd have to spin the glass on this applicator for sure.

"Oh, god Anthony." Mahia said, "right there, right there. Yes, yes, yes." She said as she pushed her hips up towards me. Her back arched high and her head was no longer visible to me, as she arched backwards to feed me her cunt; parting her lips with both hands, so her body weight was on her head and her widespread knees.

"Feed me your cum," I moaned into her warm, moist, swollen and delicious cunt. It swallowed my words, but somehow Mahia understood my need, and she exploded in sensual orgasmic convulsions. She collapsed, picked herself up, and collapsed time and again but she fed me her cunt. She had no intention of pushing me away; as so many women do when their clits are over stimulated. Mahia thrived in that pain and pleasure zone.

She rode her orgasmic waves from one orgasm to the next, over and over again.

She gripped my short hair on either side of my head and between her legs and cunt lips. How she was able to grab it, I had no clue. I keep my hair very short out of self-defense. When I eat Annelore's pussy, I have to keep reminding myself that she's very active and if she grabs me, she'll rip hair – and skin – from my head.

Mahia was exactly the same way, but with far smaller fingers and she was able to grip my hair. I pushed forward into her cunt and lapped up the orgasmic flow from her vagina. It was delicious!

Then came the rapid convulsions I was expecting, her hips bucked up and down, side to side and then she tried to scoot up the bed to escape my tongue. I locked my arms around her thighs and held her in place. I wanted that explosion of hers to last a bit longer. I was focused only on Mahia. I was the selfish sexual animal; at the moment of ecstasy. I wanted to hear her scream her orgasmic frustration into the room.

"Grrrr." She exclaimed. A truly primitive, guttural sound that emanated from the reptilian brain's most fundamental pleasure center. She followed it with: "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh, fuck yes. Ah!" in rapid succession each with more lust, more pleasure and more need for her orgasm to consume her, and break her into millions of pieces of pure and uninhibited pleasure.

She collapsed: Spent! Her body no longer responding to my tongue in her pussy or her clit. Only sensual aftershocks of incredible pleasure rippled across her body.

"Ahhhh." I heard from behind me. Somewhere in my distant memory was my wife sliding down that pole till she was split in half by Carl's cock. I could now hear the sloppy wet noises of flesh slapping against flesh.

It was Annelore enjoying how deep his cock was pushing into her cunt. She loved to feel stretched, probed, and poked deep into her cunt. She imagined, she told me more than once, that the lover's cock was going to push through her abdomen and come up and out of her mouth. She loved that feeling of being ripped apart for the sake of sexual pleasure.

"Pound me Carl! Oh, god please, please, pound your cock into me!" she begged. I got up on the bed, turned Mahia around so she could watch the sexual extravaganza as I mounted her from behind. My cock a stiff iron rod, sliding into her wet and hungry pussy.

Mahia turned around for a moment, took my cock in her hand, and spit on it, swallowed it, made herself gag till tears fell down her pretty face, and then spit on my cock again. She smiled up at me, "Now shove this as brutally as you can into my cunt, please. I want to feel your cock come back out my mouth!" she added as she turned to view her husband and my wife fucking each other.

I complied. I lined up my cock between her moist lips, gripped her shoulders, then got an even better grip around her neck from behind, and I plunged deep into her. I'm eight inches – almost said, only – and I know what to do with them; and I pushed deep inside her.

Mahia and I found our rhythm, but suddenly I realized we were fucking each other at the same pace they were; but they had their back to us.

"Like what you see?" I asked Mahia.

Her fingers reached under her, and gripped my balls "More than you'd care to know." She said and gripped my balls. "I love my husband's cock right as it glistens on the outstroke from a wet pussy or mouth."

I reacted to her fingernails and shoved deeper into her. My thrusts deeper, harder. No, not harder, harsher. They were reacting to the jealousy I felt for my wife riding his cock and getting the pleasure she wanted.

I pounded viciously into Mahia, and she returned every thrust with her own agony. She too was jealous; and taking it out on me. We were both pounding each other closer and closer. No love making. Usage. We used each other to eradicate the jealous rage we were both feeling; and masturbating into the other's body.

I watched Carl rise up, and pin Annelore to the wall, and fuck her so hard. Every upward thrust from Carl drove an expletive from her body; "Fuck, huh fuck!" was the most common. Each one cut into me, and into Mahia, and we fucked with more energy, and far more animalistic passion.

There is a dichotomy for every man or a woman who enjoys a swing lifestyle. At some point, if you are not totally into your partner and the sexual pleasure you are both enjoying, you notice your spouse. Most think this is no big deal, and perhaps they are correct. For me, and apparently for Mahia, it was a struggle. Jealousy, that damnable green rage monster, steps in. At that moment, you have a split second to make a decision. You can explode with anger; or, you can channel that energy somewhere. I move the jealousy into my cock, into my hips, and into my pleasure center and taste and feel and let it wash through me – but never drive me. Well, that's not entirely true. I do let it drive my sexual engine, and finding Mahia handling her jealousy the same way – attacking my cock as I attacked her pussy – was truly a unique experience that was self-fueling.

Carl thrust deep into my wife, his eyes locked on Mahia and they connected. She spread herself more open for me, her hips seemed to expand, her vaginal roof seemed to welcome me deeper, her cervix caressed the side of my cockhead.

"Fuck her, Anthony, fuck that beautiful, sexy bitch of mine as hard as you can; she's in heat and needs you deep in her" he told me and I did. I listened and fucked his delicious wife as he took mine to strange but familiar places for all of us.

I watched as Carl's eyes rolled up in his sockets and I felt the energy explode from my balls outwardly. The orgasmic pleasure was almost there. The spark had ignited it; now it was up to Mahia to fan the flames, as she moved her hips to encourage me to fill her body with my seminal fluid. She wanted my cream deep inside her – and I did not have the energy to refuse her.

I felt Carl's grunt of pleasure. I did not hear it; the energy wave was so thick in the room that I felt the blast crash over him, through Annelore, through Mahia, and into me. It fed my own orgasm. I exploded deep inside Mahia's cunt – or was it Annelore's? I had no idea. I came: rope after rope of orgasmic fluid was vented down my cock and into the warm awaiting cunt that was starting its own set of pleasure waves.

Through my own fog of pleasure, I watched Carl fill my wife with cum, I watched Annelore lean back and fall onto the corner of the bed. Her body quivering with pleasure, and I watched how Mahia and Annelore locked into a French kiss to end all kisses. They were gentle, passionate, and the lust radiating from them would have sent a Geiger counter into the stratosphere. The warmth of the two swallowed up the entire room and the couples looking outside started to fuck each other.

We were not done. What happened next I did not expect. Well, part of it I instigated, but the rest of it I had no clue. It was the wrong place, the wrong group of people.

I pulled Annelore under and through Mahia, till her arms were able to grip Mahia's thighs and she reached up and fed on the cum dripping from Mahia's cunt. Mahia was muff diving into Annelore's overheated and sperm filled cunt: both feasted on each other.

Carl rose from the chair, his cock in hand and he walked to the door, and closed it. He closed the window curtain. He lay next to my wife, in the same position. "did I get the right vibe from you? Or do I owe you an apology?" Carl asked a bit huskily.

"No, I don't think you got the wrong vibe; what do you have in mind?" I asked a bit hoarsely.

"I like how your cock glistens with my wife's cum all over it, and I'd like to clean it off." He said and my heart leapt. I climbed and straddled his face, and his tongue and mouth took my balls. I felt his fingers cup my ass trying to pull me over onto him; but I wanted no distraction. He gripped my ass tightly.

"God, Mahia, look at your husband with Anthony's balls in his mouth." Annelore whispered into Mahia's cunt and sucked her clit and my cum into her mouth.

Carl's fingers cupped each ass cheek and he parted me. His fingers found my asshole: Oh, those fingers, they were welcomed as I bent over and fell onto his cock. I had what I wanted, my ass being touched and my asshole being probed. Now he deserved his cock sucked and the favor returned.

I took the bulbous head into my mouth and noticed Mahia's petite hand thrusting two fingers into her husband's ass and milking his prostate into my sucking mouth. He buked up into my mouth as her fingers pulled out, and then crashed down when I pulled out. Mahia and I worked his ass and cock in rhythm till he was ready to explode.

She looked at me for permission. I nodded and lifted my mouth from Carl's massive cock, and she took my place, sucking greedily she milked his prostate and drank his cum till Carl was fully spent.

I was about to cum, and I felt my balls clasped by my scrotum and pulled deep inside my body. This was usually the sensation I got before a particularly impressive load of cum exploded from my cock.

I felt another set of lips on my cock and did not care. I let it all ride up the escalator to oblivion and then fell off the edge into orgasm. I came hard into someone's mouth. I had no idea who was catching my cum, or if anyone was. I did not care. All I wanted was to vent another powerful, lustful orgasm from my loins and I knew either Carl or Annelore were eagerly awaiting it.

I felt the cramps in my balls and in my ass. I realized I had massive fingers intruding in my asshole and realized the cramps were the fingers milking my own prostate dry. I pushed harder so the fingers would slide deeper in me, and I exploded anew.

I heard a man's voice in the distance "I'm not sure she's going to be able to swallow that last full set of ropes you shot down our wife's throat." The lips on my cock worked hungrily and milked me completely dry.

I no longer had the strength to hold myself up in all fours, so I collapsed towards my wife, to feel Mahia fall onto me, kiss my lips with her cum coated lips and tongue, then she rolled over some more and landed in the same position on her husband – except she was looking at that impressive cock.

Annelore climbed atop me, as I looked up into her pussy and she kissed the tip of my cock again, digging her tongue into the shaft. Shivers of pleasure coursed through my body.

"Mmm, clean as a whistle should be." Annelore stated.

"I know what you mean." Added Mahia.

We untangled from each other, and found our clothes. Annelore's body glowed with the sever fucking she took and gave. I was ready for a nap. Carl unlike me was ready to go again; but Mahia was ready for a small nap.

"Mahia, stay in here and we can catch a short nap. What do you think?" I asked her. Her eyes telling me she was as sleepy as I was.

"Carl, is it OK?" she asked softly.

"Sure, hon, you two sleep, while Annelore and I go exploring.

My cock twitched, but Morpheus' call was too strong.

Carl warned me, "She's a hot minx when she wakes up – so be ready!" he laughed.

Annelore wrapped an arm around one of his; "I'll tell you all my adventures later on the way to the hotel." She winked at me.

The door was closing when I felt Mahia's soft lips on my cock, and her breathing settle into the rhythm of sleep. I was not too far behind her; and the darkness and tranquility of sleep took us both – for now.

THE END – or is it?

12