Passionate Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
This is 2nd chapter of story.
1.2k words
3.61
14.2k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect Murder"

Please do read Ch.01 before reading this chapter. This story is narrated by Detective Jack Murray who is leading the murder investigation of Nadia...

*****

At 2 am Jack received a call to rush to a 7 star luxury hotel in the city to investigate the murder of mid-twenties business women. Jack Murray is one of the best investigators of city, he was a single parent. His wife died a couple of months back while delivering their first baby. Jack called up his sister to baby sit as he needs to rush to the investigation spot. It was a long day for Jack as the baby did not let him sleep until 1.30 am and at 2 am he received this call.

Jack was obviously frustrated and upon reaching the spot he started yelling at the hotel staff. He told them that it's not a picnic spot and ordered everyone to stand out of the hotel room. He looked at the dead body. It was of a beautiful woman, lying naked in a pool of blood. Her throat was cut by a sharp object. Jack asked the police about the women and they told that her name is Nadia, she is the co-owner of a modeling agency and her husband Ryan is being interrogated in the next room. There is no video recording available of the corridor as the cameras were not functional. Jack was further updated by investigation team, that upon checking the hotel records it was found that Nadia and Ryan booked 2 different rooms on the same floor. Nadia checked in alone at 8pm while Ryan checked in at 11pm with other women. So far the identity of other women is still a mystery as Ryan is not ready to reveal the details.

Jack moved to the next room and saw Ryan. He looked devastated. Jack asked everyone else to leave the place and offered Ryan a glass of water but Ryan refused. Jack told Ryan he has only 1 question for him and hopefully he would tell the truth. Ryan looked at Jack and said yes. Jack asked who was staying with you. Ryan told Jack it is personal and nothing to do with the murder of my wife. Jack said Ryan your wife is dead and so far for us you are the prime suspect unless you tell us the truth. Jack could now see the fear on Ryan's face and he shouted, I did not murder my wife. Jack asked him to calm down and tell the truth. Ryan now took the glass of water and started telling the story.

Ryan's Version of the story:

Ryan told jack that he checked in with Bella Austin. Bella is Ryan's high school friend and wife of Edward who works as a CFO of a company and stays about 15 miles from here. Ryan told Jack that both Nadia and Edward were aware that he checked in with Bella. He further told that all 4 of them planned to swap partners and that is why they booked 2 rooms. Edward was supposed to come late as he was in an office meeting. However he didn't turn up as fell sick and Bella left in the place around 1 am. He further told that Bella and he had sex last night and after that she left as Edward was not doing well and he called Bella to reach home. After that he took a shower and went out to Nadia's room. She was not opening the door and then he called the hotel staff and they tried to open the door with a master key but it was locked from inside. So they finally broke the door and found Nadia's naked body on the bed. Hotel staff then called in at 911 and that's all. Jack completed his notes and requested Bella's home address. Ryan gave them that and Jack moved out of the room.

Jack asked the police chief to call in Bella and Edward, he went to camera monitoring room and checked the reception camera recordings. So far Ryan's story is true, Nadia was found checking in all alone at around 8 pm and Ryan arrived with another beautiful women, must be Bella around 11.30pm. Jack closely looked at Bella's body language, she looked quite fine and both Ryan and Bella kissed each other upon getting the hotel keys. Jack asked the police team to look at complete recordings and bookings for last 2 days to check if Edward was in hotel as well. Jack has everything he needed so far and drove towards Edwards's residence.

Jack's meeting with Bella:

It was about 4.30 am, Jack first called his home and spoke to his sister. She told that the baby was crying a lot and just slept. She asked Jack to come soon as she cannot baby sit the whole day because she had an important office meeting. Jack said he will be there in an hour and try to arrange another baby sitter. Jack was very tired, sleepless and was thinking to reach his home as soon as possible to get some sleep before baby wakes up again. Within few minutes he reached the Austin residence. Beautiful and innocent looking women opened the door. It was Bella,she looked very devastated. Jack was quite intimidated by Bell's looks. She told Jack that Edward had food poisoning and just slept. She showed him doctor's prescription and requested him not to disturb Edward as he just slept in a few minutes before. She also told that Edward is not aware of Nadia's death, Ryan called her at about 2.30 am but Edward was really sick so she didn't tell Edward anything about Nadia. Bella basically told the same narration as was told by Ryan, there was no contrary statements in her narration to Jack except one. Bella told that Edward forced her into wife swap as he wanted to swap with Nadia. She also told that she was against this but gave up to this as that was the only way to save her marriage. She also said that Nadia was a mysterious women and she always thought that she persuaded Edward for wife swap.

Jack asked Bella about when was the last time she saw Nadia, Bella told about 2 days ago when they came to her house. She told even that day Ryan and Bella had sex as Edward was not at home and Nadia left both of them upon knowing that Edward will not be there. She told Jack that Edward was aware about all this and he and Nadia never had sex before. Today was the first time they were supposed to sleep together but Edward ate something bad in office and got food poisoning.

Jack completed his notes and just went upstairs to Edward's room. Edward was sleeping and looked quite pale. Jack took a copy of his prescription and went out. He called up the police team and told them to check Edward's office recording and confirm the time he left office and is any one aware that he fell sick.

It was about 6 am, Jack reached his residence. Baby was still sleeping. Jack finished his notes. So far he wrote 2 prime suspects. The first one was Ryan, as he would be most benefited by Nadia's murder as he will become the owner of $3B USD business also he will get the insurance amount. His second suspect was Edward. There was no mention of Bella in his suspect listing. He was still thinking about Bella and slept.

To be continued in Chapter 3...