Passionate Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
3rd chapter of the story.
1.7k words
3.64
11k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passionate Encounter Chapter.03: The Sexual Awakening of Bella Austin.

Please do read Chapter.01 "Rewritten" Passionate Encounter and Passionate Encounter Ch.02. This is an extension of the story.

*****

The murder of Nadia has grabbed a lot of media attention and became quite hot topic of discussion around the country. The media didn't leave any chance to highlight the wife swap factor and ran several media trials on the prime suspects. Police was under extreme pressure to solve the mystery as quickly as possible. Nadia's postmortem revealed that she was sexually assaulted before the murder and her murder took place between 10-11 pm. Ryan was considered as the main suspect by all media investigators.

Jack Murray the lead investigator received a call from police, they told him that Ed left his office around 7pm. Ryan went to Ed's home to pick Bella. So between 10-11 pm Ryan and Bella were together while Ed's location is uncertain. Jack went to Thompson residence and Bella opened the door. It was around 10pm in night and Bella was wearing a revealing night gown. Jack couldn't take his eyes off Bella's beautiful body. Bella was not wearing the Bra and her erected pink nipples were popping out of her transparent night dress. Jack asked about Ed, Bella told that Ed is sleeping. She again cited Ed's doctor recommendation for rest. She told Jack that they will be shifting Ed to hospital next morning. Bella offered Jack a seat at the couch and offered him a drink. Jack refused and told that he is on duty and would need to speak Ed on an urgent basis. Bella took Jack to Ed's room. Ed looked quite pale and under influence of sleeping pills. Jack asked about Ed's health. Ed told that he would like to speak in front of his attorney. Jack responded that this discussion is just for information and Ed agreed to speak up.

Ed's version of the story:

Ed started telling about that night. He was supposed to stay with Nadia in the hotel. However in the evening he fell ill and cancelled his plan. He called up Nadia around 8.20pm and she was really angry with him. She shouted at him and hung up the phone. He came back home and fell unconscious. He told Jack that he gained senses around 1 am and called up Bella. She was in hotel room with Ryan. She rushed immediately to home and called up the doctor. He was not aware about Nadia's murder until today morning. This is all he wanted to tell Jack. Ed insisted on calling his attorney for any further questions.

Jack came down and Bella already made a drink for him. She requested Jack to have a drink and sit. Bella sat next Jack, so close that Jack could hear breath and watch her breasts. Jack was really smitten by Bella by now. He started asking Bella questions about Ed, her past and Ryan.

Bella's telling Jack the background: Bella started telling Jack her story , "please read "Rewritten" Passionate Encounter". After that night at the club where we first met Ryan and Nadia, a lot of questions were going through my (Bella Austin) mind. Ed behaved like a very different man that day. Ed is a very shy person especially when it comes to women. But that day he went out with Nadia, he was very vocal in conversation with Nadia and Ryan. I also felt very guilty for whatever happened between me and Ryan. Ryan spent most of his time that night caressing my thighs with his fingers, many a times his lips kissed my cheek as he was trying to whisper into my ears. He stared a lot at my breasts and I could make out that he wanted me to notice the same. He even complemented me for my deep neck dress. This was very different for me; I have never thought about any other man then Ed. I was fully devoted to Ed. However to be honest I really liked Ryan's attention that day.

Next morning out of curiously, I called up Maria. I wanted to know about Nadia. Maria was one of Ryan's best friends in school. I started a normal conversation with Maria and slowly brought Ryan into our discussion. Maria was aware about Ryan's marriage. So I told her that I met Ryan and Nadia yesterday and I complimented about Nadia's beauty and intelligence. I also shared my surprise that how come Ryan got such an educated and intelligent wife. Maria told me Nadia is strange, she also said that she thinks Nadia and Ryan have an open marriage. She said a couple of months back, she saw Nadia in a night club with another guy in a very compromising position. She also told me that Ryan was not doing well a couple of years back and hardly had any work. But since he got married to Nadia, he has become very rich. Now they both run a modeling agency and also have a small partnership in a production house. After speaking to Maria I had created an image of Nadia and Ryan as swingers. I also thought that Ryan uses Nadia to get favors in his work.

The day had passed and suddenly a facebook invite from Nadia popped up on my phone. That night during dinner with Ed, I told Ed about all my discussion with Maria and my perception of Ryan and Nadia. He looked at me with an angry face and told me that I am passing allegations against an innocent woman. He got an opportunity to again question my education and upbringing. I remained silent, as I knew Ed would be more disrespectful if I argue more. I then apologized and told Ed that the way Maria told about these guys made me think all that. This is why I did not accept Nadia's facebook invitation. After hearing this Ed's face turned joyful and told me that I should accept her invitation immediately. I agreed and opened my facebook account and accepted Nadia's invite. Nadia had posted very raunchy snaps of her and Ryan. Ed really loved all those snaps. He could not hide his pleasure and told me that I should call Ryan and invite both Ryan and Nadia for dinner. I was utter shocked as we have never invited anyone in our house for dinner before. I told Ed that I will not call Ryan. He asked me why and then I told him all about yesterday the way he tried to caress my thighs, was staring at my breasts and also trying to get closer.

Ed listened to me and laughed, he said that I am making up all this in my mind. He told me that I have already created an image. Now I was angry at him and I yelled back at him, I told him that I will not invite them and neither would we meet them again. A week passed and Ed almost stopped talking to me. I couldn't stay without speaking to Ed, so I called up Ryan. Ryan picked my phone and he started flirting over phone. I knew Ryan was a cheap guy who has no standards. But I was only thinking about Ed and kept listening to his shit. Ryan asked me to meet alone and I politely refused. I invited both Ryan and Nadia for a dinner.

I told Ed about inviting Ryan and Nadia over dinner. He got so happy and hugged me so tightly. He offered to pick me up in the evening so that we can go shopping in the mall. We went to a store and Ed bought quite a revealing transparent dress for me. He told me that he would love me to wear this dress. I refused and questioned him on his plans. I said I would not wear these kinds of clothes. Ed got angry and threw that dress in the store and walked out. People were looking at us and I felt so embarrassed. I went to the store counter and bought that dress. I thought a lot about what all was happening in my life and just gave up on my reservations. I decided that I would do what Ed wants and this will bring the missing passion and love in our life.

Suddenly Jack's phone rang and he was immediately asked to report at police headquarters. Jack left and reached the headquarters. His team showed him camera footage of Ed entering the hotel around 8.45pm. 45 minutes after Nadia checked in. Also Ryan showed up to meet Jack. He told Jack that Ed killed his wife. He said that Nadia never wanted to swap with Ed. The plan was that she will keep seducing Ed so that Ryan can sleep with Bella. Nadia only helped him getting Bella. That night Nadia was supposed to tell all this to Ed. He told Jack that he is sure that Ed got angry and killed his wife. Jack immediately got an arrest warrant for Ed Thompson and rushed to his home with his team. He reached Thompson residence and arrested Ed Thompson for the murder of Nadia. They took him under judicial custody and requested his medical test.

Jack had solved the murder case in less than 24 hours, the media had surrounded him. The motive was quite clear; Ed swapped his wife with Ryan. However Nadia was not interested in Ed and this made him frustrated. He went to Nadia'a room and deliberately tried to have sex with her. To this Nadia refused and Ed killed Nadia in a fit of anger. He lied to us that he didn't go to hotel. On the way back home he drank rat's poison and felll ill. Police had footage of him buying rat poison around 9.30pm. Now we just need Ed to confess all this. This ended the media interview and Jack left for home. However while driving back he was praying that Ed confesses to his crime. So far they do not have any strong evidence other than the camera footage of him entering the hotel and Ryan's disclosure. Knowing Ed , Jack knew he will not confess easily.

To be continued...in Chapter 4