Passionate Encounter Ch. 05

Story Info
5th chapter of the story.
2.2k words
3.77
11.1k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life to the dead soul

*****

This is the 5th chapter of the story; please do read the following chapters before reading any further:

"Rewritten" Passionate Encounter

Passionate Encounter Ch.02

Passionate Encounter Ch.03

Passionate Encounter Ch.04

*****

Story so far: This is the story of Bella Austin, a young, beautiful and innocent girl married to Ed Thompson a high profile CFO of a fortune 500 company. Ed and Bella were poles apart in terms of education, job and nature. Ed fell in love with Bella's beauty but after marriage he distanced himself from her. Bella's love for Ed was unconditional, pure and eternal. Bella has built her dreams around Ed but for Ed, Bella is good for household work only. They met Ryan and Nadia by chance and Ed was smitten by Nadia. Ryan and Nadia were into an open marriage. Bella and Ryan were school friends but Bella never liked Ryan.

Ed forced Bella to be friendly with Ryan and Nadia and arrange meet ups. Finally Bella was forced to sleep with Ryan. However the day Ed and Nadia were planned to sleep together, Nadia was killed. Ed was arrested by detective Jack Murray within 24 hours of the murder. Ed's company hired Monica as Ed's lawyer. In the last chapter we read that Jack was with Bella at Thompson residence and Monica was at the hotel where Nadia was murdered.

Start of Chapter 05:

Jack and Bella were at Thompson residence: Bella came closer to Jack and pleaded that she could do anything to free Ed. Bella bend down and this exposed her milky breasts to Jack who was sitting next to Bella. Bella said, I slept with the man I hated just to give happiness to Ed and I can do anything to free him. I know Ed did not kill Nadia. I love Ed. Now Bella bursted into tears and Jack hugged her and tried to console Bella. Jack could not resist himself and hugged her very tightly. Jack and Bella looked into each other's eyes and Jack smooched Bella. Bella did not resist initially and after about a minute she pushed herself back. Jack tried to come closer again but Bella pushed him.

Jack got up apologized and tried to leave. Bella grabbed his hand and asked him to stay. Bella said she is very worried and need Jack to be with her all night. Jack called up his home and spoke to his sister who was babysitting again. His sister told Jack that baby cried a lot and just slept. She asked Jack to come soon and be with the baby. Bella brought a glass of wine for Jack. Now she was more comfortable with Jack and started telling her story to him. In the last meeting, She had already told Jack about inviting Ryan and Nadia for the dinner when Ed insisted on the same. Now Bella is telling the complete story.

Bella's version: I wore that revealing dress that night, I was so ashamed of myself and was thinking about what am I doing? I came out of bedroom and saw Ed. He looked at me and he was so happy. He said now I look like Ed Thompson's wife. He said the truth, he did not want Bella Austin, but he wanted Mrs Thompson. He wanted me to become what he wanted, to do what he need and be a slave of his desires. He was never so vocal about all this but now his urge to meet Ryan and Nadia was so evident on his behavior. Ryan was my friend so Ed needed me ,so that he can be more friendly with them specially Nadia. Ed came closer and whispered in my ears that I do not need to wear Bra, it's so hot and smiled. I told Ed , I am already very uncomfortable in this dress and I would not do that. I walked out from there and came back. I cried a lot that day, my husband wanted me to expose my body to another man so that he can get his wife. I thought I am being used as bait by my husband. For a moment I thought to just confront Ed and tell him straight forward that I will not do anything further. I took off that dress and wore a simple and sober dress. I didn't want to sell my soul to fulfill Ed's wishes. I came out and told Ed, I will not wear that dress. Ed looked at me and slapped me. I busted into tears. He told me that I am mad, psycho and should see a doctor. He started abusing me again and brought my upbringing, education and everything into the fight.

I told Ed that I don't want any other men to see me like that, I love him and my values don't allow me to do that. Now he calmed down and wrapped me around his arms. He apologized and said he is so happy to have a wife like her. I couldn't believe what I heard. He further told me that society has changed a lot. He is all mine but that doesn't mean he has a proprietary right over my body. He said people enjoy life. Sex is just for enjoyment, by having sex with anyone else does not amount to adultery anymore. He told me to enjoy my life, he said open marriages are very common nowadays. He promised me that he would not force me to any such thing but it would be really wonderful if I can add a pinch of spice in our dead sex life. He then left to my wish to wear anything of my choice, he also pleaded guilty of slapping me. He even said that I could call Ryan and Nadia and cancel the dinner. Ed was a changed man. I thought my life is back on track, I was so happy to hear all this from Ed. I rushed back to my room and wore that revealing dress. I thought if doing a little bit of flirting with Ryan would please Ed then there is no harm in doing that. I made up mind, I would do what Ed wants and this will get me Ed's unconditional love.

Ryan and Nadia came, Nadia was wearing a very short skirt and a deep neck tank top. She looked stunning that day. I hugged her and welcomed into the house. I also gave Ryan a very tight hug and made sure that Ed looked at that. I could see Ed's reaction he was really excited with that. I went ahead with dinner, I intentionally sat next to Ryan and kept my attention to him. This allowed Nadia and Ed some quality time. Ryan whispered in my ear that can I show him the home? I looked at Ed and asked if Ryan and Nadia would like to see the home together? They both stood up and then Nadia looked at Ryan and refused. She said she is fine sitting here and would like to carry on the discussion with Ed. So I looked at Ed and he told me to go ahead with Ryan. Ryan held my hand in front of them and shouted so you are my date now , everyone laughed out. I took Ryan upstairs and started showing him the house.

We entered our bedroom and were out of sight of Nadia and Ed. He closed the door and held me from back, he came closer and whispered in my ears that I look stunning in this dress. He said he always wanted to make love to me and I am quite irresistible for him. He started kissing my back and his hands groped my breasts. I pushed him and got very angry at him. I threatened him that I would tell this to Ed and Nadia and he started laughing. He said this is what Ed wants. I was shocked to hear that.

Ryan told me that Ed called him yesterday and shared his desire to swap wives. I was stunned and could not believe what he said. He had an evil laugh on his face. He said that I have two options now either kill all this right away or just go with the flow. I sat on my bed, tears started flowing into my eyes. He came closer and gave me his shoulder. He started explaining that he could guess out that night when we met that Ed is least interested in me. He told me that Ed's behavior towards me is unacceptable. Ryan went ahead and said if he doesn't have a price for you then you should show him your real worth. With this he stood up and told to go downstairs. I cleaned my face and went downstairs, after that Ryan behaved like a gentleman with me.

That night after Ryan and Nadia went back, I thought of confronting Ed. I even tried to start the topic but Ed was very happy that day. I didn't want to spoil his mood. Next day Ryan came to my flower shop and asked me for a coffee. I was a bit reluctant but I said yes. He took me to a lavish café and booked a VIP table. He made me feel very important and kept his attention on me all the time. I remembered my initial days when Ed used to behave like that and made me feel special. I didn't want to hide this from Ed , so I called him from there and to my shock Nadia picked Ed's phone. She told me that Ed came by her fashion store and left his phone. I felt cheated as Ed never told me that he had any plan to visit Nadia's store. I asked Ryan to drop me at home. We reached home and saw Nadia's car. Nadia was waiting outside our house. She told that she came over to return Ed's phone and no one was at home. I opened the door and invited them. I called up Ed's office and her secretary told me that Ed in an important client meeting and will be free by 10pm. It was 7pm by the clock, I shared this with Ryan and Nadia that Ed will be late. They both looked at each other and smiled. I told them that I am going upstairs to change and will be back soon. I was changing in my bed room and someone knocked at door. I asked who and Ryan answered its him and he wants to talk. I opened the door. He came inside and closed the door.

He started removing my clothes and smooched me so hard. I couldn't resist myself. I let him take off my clothes. He started licking my breasts, removed my panty and went down to lick my pussy. He inserted his tongue inside my pussy and hit my g-spot. I went mad with pleasure. I took off his clothes and kissed him all over his body. We had sex for about an hour and then we had a bath together and left for downstairs. Nadia was watching TV and smiled at us. I offered to cook something but they refused and left. Ed came quite late and I told him everything, He didn't say anything and went to sleep.

Next day he told me that he would like to sleep with Nadia this Sunday. I didn't say anything. So during the week we made a plan to spend one night with each other's spouse in a lavish hotel. That night Ryan came to my place to pick me up. Ed was supposed to meet Nadia at 8pm in hotel. Bella looked at Jack and said after this you know everything. Jack who was patiently listening to her story broke his silence and said I hate that cuckold man and would make sure he gets capital punishment for all his sins.

Monica at hotel: Monica was going through all the available camera recordings of that day . She had already spent few hours looking at reception, lobby and parking camera footage. She did not find a trace of any suspicious man as described by Ed. After that she looked at recording folders and started measuring the total time of different camera recordings. As she was going through that she found a recording of camera located at the back side of 2nd floor. This camera was angled at opposite side of the room where Nadia was murdered. She started looking at that camera after about 30 minutes her eyes glowed and she yelled OH MY GOD!! She quickly called Jack Murray and told him that she has found the killer and asked him to meet immediately at her residence. Jack disconnected the phone and told Bella he needs to go. Bella asked who was at call and he said Monica, Ed's lawyer. Monica has something important to say. Bella insisted to go along with him but Jack refused. Jack left and went to his home as it was on the way to Monica's residence. He stayed for a couple of minutes and told his sister that he will be back soon.

He went to Monica's residence the main door was open. He went inside and found Monica's body lying in a pool of blood just like Nadia was found. As he went closer to her, someone fired 4-5 bullets on him and he fell on the ground. Both Jack and Monica were dead by now. The killer took Monica's laptop, mobile phone and left from there.

To be continued in chapter 6...