Passionate Fuck on the Couch

Story Info
We give in to our desires right there in the couch.
1.2k words
3.64
27.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we take several days of taking it easy and chilling, just watching Netflix and falling asleep. But tonight I come home after you and I'm greeted by a long slow kiss. I look up at you and I know that look in your eyes, I've seen it many times before. You look at me with a longing in your eyes but you ask me the typical 'how was your day?' questions. I answer absent-mindedly as I put away my shoes and coat. It has been a tough week at work for the both of us and we both need some R&R. We head to the couch and plop in front of the tv, you were already watching the game so we decide to leave that on. I curl up next to you and intertwine my legs with yours. I rest my head on your chest and close my eyes for a short nap. I'm dozing off as the announcer rambles on about the players and scores.

I am abruptly awakened by a loud cheer from the tv. In confusion, I look up at you and apparently, you dozed off as well and the loud cheer woke you up too! I lean in to give you a kiss and I decide that now is a good time to make out! I sit up on your lap facing you with my legs around your hips, we start kissing with passion and longing as you wrap your arms around my back. As we keep kissing, it is apparent that we've missed each other during the week. I wrap my hands around your neck for support as I start incorporating my tongue in our kissing.

We stay like this for a while, just breathing in each other in embrace. I've missed this. As your tender kisses move down to my neck, I have the opportunity to whisper "I want you" in your ear. Now that you have the green light to go further, you unbutton the top button of my blouse and move down to kiss my collarbone making me moan as I arch my back, you unbutton my bra and toss it on the floor. Our lips meet again and now it's my turn to take off your shirt, I tug at it as I pull it up over your head and out of your arms. Up next: taking off your pants!

We break our kisses for a second as I work my way around your belt buckle, loosening it and unbuttoning you pants. I can see your cock is already hard and ready to play but I figure I should take off my pants first, just to make sure I thoroughly tease you.

I stand up from your lap and I seductively bend over in front of you, just slowly inching my pants down my ass, exposing my panties. You reach out to touch me but I move forward and make it clear to you that I am not open for touching right now.

As I make my pants inch down to my ankles, I step out of them and make my way back to you, maintaining eye contact this whole time. I reach around your neck and sit back down on your lap like I was before. With both of our underwear still on, I start grinding your hard cock between my legs. I know its driving you wild because I see the precum stains on your underwear as we grind. Still not letting you fully touch me, I keep grinding the length of your cock up and down slowly. You moan, slightly annoyed, but you don't mind riding it out because there's no rush tonight. We have all the time to grind and tease as we want.

I lean down again, so close to your neck as I plant gentle kisses right under your ear. Hearing you moan and feeling your hot breath on my neck makes it very clear that we are reaching the point of no return, we are in this now, with both of us so exhausted from the week but still so aroused by each other. Finally, you pull down your boxers just far enough to reach out your stiff cock, and without hesitation you push aside my panties, not even taking them off and you slide your cock in my dripping wet pussy. You know im totally wet and ready for you. You inch in slowly, taking your sweet time. My pussy feels so tight wrapping around your cock as you scoot yourself further and further in. By the time your whole cock is in me, I am well on my way to sinking my nails into your shoulders and breathing deep again. You feel a bit constrained by the underwear but you don't mind, you start grinding my hips on your cock back and forth, back and forth while you are still fully in me. My clit is rubbing the base of your cock which adds to the mind-blowing sensation im feeling right now.

You look up to read my face as you start thrusting me gently, just testing the waters to see if I want to go faster. "Slow down Babe" I moan as you slow the pace right away. Barely shifting in and out, more of a grind by this time, I feel so turned on. A few more gentle grinds and I feel as though im about to cum.

However, I know what you want and I know you want to fuck me hard, doggie style. That way you can keep an eye on my ass and hold my cute feet in your hands as you ram me like an animal. And I want that too but in due time! You keep fucking me slowly on the couch as I throw my head back so my hair falls on your hands with every movement of our bodies. I can feel the shiver start from the tip of my clit as it travels up. My orgasm is so so so close. All I can do is tighten my legs together and brace myself for the mixing of our cum because I feel your cock thumping and throbbing, ready to release its' first load of the night. I still cannot believe that you're about to cum from such a slow, but sensual fuck. I cannot believe that the pressure from the week was so intense that all it takes now is a simple, down-to-the-point, grinding-like, fuck.

You start to moan in spurs as you grab my hair and pull. I know your about to cum in me. I yell out begging for you to cum in me, to make me feel your hot juices lining the walls of my pussy, making my body sweat at the thought of your cock exploding itself all over me, Fuck that is too hot. Your muscles contract as you begin your cumming and that sends me over the top, feeling you twitch and reach the deepest part of me with your cum makes me orgasm and shake as my whole body overflows with a distinct yet so familiar sensation. Fuck babe, you say, this is insane!

We look at each other and we both know there is a part 2 that will happen in the bedroom including more ass play and maybe even a foot rub! With renewed strengths from this orgasm, we tiptoe over to the bedroom, with wonder of what will happen next..