Passionate Night

Story Info
Kris is seduced while Wayne is away.
2.4k words
3.82
125.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous story, the Vegas Trip, I explained how Wayne and Kris opened up to their version of "the lifestyle". While this story is a stand alone, it might help a little to read the first story. This is also the second version of the story, so if you'd like to edit or send us feedback, please feel free!

Kris had never received much attention from men and had always thought of herself as a tomboy and a geek. But at 5'11 with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and with the build of a professional soccer player, Kris's lack of self confidence was rooted in the fact that most men were intimidated by her.

Kris and Wayne had been together for a few years before pillow talk began to include fantasies and dirty talk. In fact, they both sort of fell in to the mutual fantasy exhibitionism and threesomes. Their dirty talking always led to wild sex and explosive orgasms. Other than Kris's lack of confidence outside the bedroom, things were great.

Wayne tried everything to encourage Kris, and wanted her to be happy. So after their trip to Vegas and Tempe he began to encourage her to go out with friends, dance, flirt and just enjoy herself.

Kris had worked at an Aerospace company that made the first UAVs and developed a crush on one of the older pilots a few years before she had started dating Wayne, but Edwin always seemed out of her reach. He was at least 15 years older than her and wasn't shy about flirting with the young and pretty intern. They had stayed in touch, off and on, but had lost contact after Wayne and Kris decided to be more open. So one day when Edwin called her out of the blue to catch up, she decided to be brave and go with him. They exchanged e-mails and began to write, flirt and play back an forth over the internet.

Edwin's timing was great, because Wayne was going to leave for a week long backpacking trip with his buddy the weekend that Edwin had decided to ask Kris out for dinner. Kris decided not to tell Wayne, because she wanted to try and do this on her own, to be brave and bold and daring. If she told him that Edwin had asked her out and nothing happened, she'd have to relive her failure to make their fantasy come true. So she kept it quiet, and hoped that Edwin wanted a little more than a steak .

At dinner they flirted under the table, laughed, and joked. It became clear to Kris that Edwin wanted more than a steak dinner, but she was too shy to press, and too unsure of herself to do anything more than play footsie's under the table. So Edwin asked her to a movie and they sat in the back. It didn't take long, the closeness of a different man and his hands on her legs, soon Kris was excited about the possibility that more would happen, that Edwin wanted her. She wasn't paying too much attention to the movie, only his hands on her legs and the growing desire in her to see what else he'd do. She was paralyzed with fear and anticipation, but still her heart beat faster at the real possibility that Edwin was thinking about being with her. She still couldn't believe that he was interested in her, or that it would go much further.

After the movie, he invited her back to his house. Butterflies took flight in her stomach and as the roller coaster she felt like she was riding took it's first plunge down, she said a quiet word that filled Edwin with hope.

"Yes."

She was very nervous about being with him all the sudden. Before, when Dave and Wayne had sex with her in Tempe, they'd been drinking, Dave was Wayne's best friend, and everything was safe. Now the safety blanket was gone, she was out with this guy alone. It was scary, intimidating and unexpected. It was also terribly exciting and she could feel the heat building in her as Edwin chatted about UAVs, the people at work and his sore back.

Back at Edwin's house he took her on a tour of the house, one that ended with the master bedroom. Kris decided to take the initiative, and asked him,

"Would you like a massage?"

"Yes," he told her and sat down on his big bed.

"Then take off your shirt and lay down" she told him.

Kris straddled him, lotion in hand, and stared at his muscular back. Her heart felt like it was going to come out of her chest and the heat of her pussy made her feel conspicuous. But she didn't care that her stomach was doing somersaults, or that she still wasn't sure that he'd want her the same way she wanted him now, all she thought about was her lotion covered hands sliding all over his strong back.

Soon he was moaning in pleasure as she worked the knots out of his back, and Kris was loving his reactions. Even though she was nervous she decided to be brave and work his legs. His muscles were hard and strong, and she started to imagine that his cock was getting hard as she moved up and down his legs.

"Your pants are in the way" she said.

"Roll over."

He did just that, quickly unbuckling his belt and sliding down his slacks. She helped them off the last bit and climbed back on top of him. He laid back as she got more lotion and worked his chest. She was still straddling him, and she could feel his hardness pressed against her shorts, and she knew that he could feel the heat of her pussy against him. She was so turned on at this point, that she didn't feel shy at all, and the way he looked at her made her feel sexy and desirable.

She worked his chest, arms and the front of his legs, teasingly brushing across his cock and using the fabric of his boxers to tug on him. They both knew what the other wanted, but neither was willing to push it just yet. Edwin took the ball however and pushed himself up.

"It's your turn."

He took hold of the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her bra and flat hard stomach. Still facing him, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, then cupped her perky breasts, turned and dropped the bra on the floor as she laid down. Being naked made her feel exposed and a little self conscious, but she could tell that she was turning him on too, so it made her feel a little better. She still had her shorts on but that didn't stop Edwin from climbing on her back and giving her the same treatment she gave him.

Every move, brush and caress of his was a blur, she felt his hard cock poking her. Had it come out of his boxers? Was that his pre-cum on her or the lotion? His hands felt great on her back and butt, and the strokes he made down her sides made her want to feel his hands on her breasts.

"Now it's your turn to roll over."

This was it, her last chance to back out, not cross the line and have a normal relationship with Wayne. But that wasn't what she was thinking about, she was thinking about his hard cock, how it would feel inside her, how long he'd fuck her and what he'd taste like.

She rolled over.

But the massage was over, all pretense lost as Edwin looked at her perfect breasts and pink nipples, her hard stomach and could still feel the heat of her. He leaned down and kissed her. It was hot, wet and he moved his tongue with hers like an old lover. But she wanted him inside her. He then kissed her face, neck, collar bone, breasts and stomach. His hands caressed her hard tits and he pressed them hard against her body, down her ribcage and over her hips.

She knew that he was going to eat her pussy, and her pussy was dripping with anticipation.

In a flash his hands took her zipper down and he pulled her shorts and panties off in a single motion. She heard him breath in hard as he looked at her, naked and exposed on her back. Her long lean legs together, the V of her neatly trimmed bush pointing to heaven, her hard nipples pointing up, and her eyes looking right at him. She felt vulnerable and exposed, but instead of being ashamed or self conscious, she realized that she liked this. The anticipation of what was coming was killing her, driving her mad with desire.

Edwin moved between her legs, and she parted them as he leaned forward and kissed his way to her hot, wet pussy. Normally she wasn't very into getting her pussy eaten, but in spite of her self consciousness she just laid there and enjoyed his talented tongue.

Anxious to get at this hard new cock, Kris pushed him onto his back, climbed on top and began to kiss him. His very hard cock was pressed up against her pussy, and she worked her self up and down him. In spite of the fact that his boxers were in the way, she could feel him pressing into her and her dripping pussy was soaking the front of his underwear.

"You're a little over dressed."

Edwin slid his boxers down, and Kris moved down his body to finish taking them off. She was eye to cock with his hardness, and was able to take it all in. He was about the same length as Wayne she guessed, but it was much wider. So wide in fact that she wondered if she'd be able to take it in.

She grabbed his stiff shaft and and rubbed it up and down, then alternated squeezes and strokes. She laid her head on his leg, and looked at every vein, bump of skin and curve of his flesh.

Kris closed her eyes and slipped her full red lips over him, tasted him with her tongue, and felt him press into the back of her throat. Ed's cock was harder to suck than Wayne's, but Kris loved sucking cock. It made her feel powerful, sexy, and in control. Edwin's cock tasted great and felt amazing in her mouth, in spite of the fact that it was very hard to get it deep into her mouth and into her throat. It didn't keep her from trying, but before she could manage it, she felt him swell in her mouth. Kris didn't miss a beat, and Edwin shot every last drop of his cum into her mouth. Kris swallowed every drop, and then smiled up at him.

"You're as excited as I am," she smiled up at him.

"More."

He moved down to her, and they kissed at the bottom of the bed. Soon they began to rub her hands over his hard body, and he felt her all over. His hands caressed face, her neck, and her breasts. And they kissed more and until Edwin was hard again, his cock throbbing in her soft hands.

She ached to feel him inside her, the tiny orgasms that his tongue had brought her to only fueled her desire to feel him inside her more than she thought she could bear.

"Do you want me to put it in you?"

"Yes"

She was so anxious to get it inside her that she climbed on top of him and grabbed his cock, guiding it into her steaming pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she relished in her control, his lust for her, and the feeling of a different man stretching her slit as wide as she'd ever been stretched. Kris could feel her orgasm coming like a tidal wave.

"Oh, god, fuck fuck fuck fuck,yes, YES!" she screamed out loud as her orgasm ripped through her, her hot, wet pussy drenching his balls and squeezing him to the brink.

His breath came sharp and fast, and she could tell he was trying hard not to cum. He pushed her off of him, onto her back.

"I want to be on top now."

He put her legs over his shoulders and slowly drove his cock into her incredibly wet pussy. He was close, but they both wanted to savor the feeling. Kris loved the feel of his cock stretching her out, and he loved how wet and tight her cute blonde pussy felt around him.

Kris didn't want him to cum too fast, but she lost all control as he pushed himself into her faster and faster, his large balls slapping against her ass loudly. Her tight pussy was too much for him to handle and she felt him swell, stretching her tighter and pushing her over the edge.

"Oh, fuck yes," he said through clenched teeth.

"Uuunnhhhhh, hun, HUN OHH yes, YES!!!" she yelled.

She came hard on him, squeezing him hard, pulling him over the edge and making him dump his load of cum deep into her.

She dug her nails deep into his back, and wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

They laid together for some time, Edwin's cock going soft inside her and Kris with their cum leaking out of her swollen pussy as he laid between her spread legs.

Edwin began to kiss her more, and stroke her body all over. But Kris took control and stood up, kissed him good bye and left him on the bed, naked and wanting more of her.

As she drove her car home, Kris rolled down the windows and reveled in her newfound sexual freedom. The wind blew through her hair and she felt wild, alive and desirable.

She didn't know how to tell Wayne, but she hoped that he was going to like her story. She was having a hard time believing what she had just done, but one thing was for sure, the cat was out of the bag and things weren't going to be the same with her and Wayne. She felt more confident, more assertive and more in control. She couldn't wait to tell Wayne! She felt very lucky to have a man who let her have the freedom to experience everything that she had so far, and she looked forward to more adventures with Wayne.