Passionate Perils of Proserpina

Story Info
A greek goddess torn between her lover and her mother.
4k words
3.88
17.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep within the Grecian forests of Enna, there inhabited water and tree nymphs that upon one gaze you would think they are young women lost in the vastness of the forests except it is their residence, forest fairies who are small in stature but large in their ability to keep vegetation vibrant, and tree gnomes who look like little elderly men. From time to time, you also will find certain goddesses tending to the grass, moss, algae, flowers and trees. The names of these 2 goddesses are Demeter and her daughter, Proserpina.

Demeter was the goddesses of the harvest, who presided over grains, the fertility of the earth, the seasons (personified by the Hours), and the harvest. Though Demeter is often described simply as the goddess of the harvest, she presided also over the sanctity of marriage, the sacred law, and the cycle of life and death.

She stands at no more than 5'3" and though be it that she is rather short in stature, she still maintains a decent weight size for she looks to weigh no more than 200 lbs. She is a goddess after all and she still maintain a certain beauty to her exterior. Her hair is the color of blonde-brown and curls around her hair as the vines grow to curl down the tallest of trees. She is always wearing it in a bun to exude her "motherly" persona to show she is very sophisticated. She also decorates her blonde-brown curls with flowers and different colors leaves due to the fall season. As soon as the sun rises into the sky, she and her daughter would often appear as deep into the forest as possible to check on and tend to the vegetation to ensure it continues to grow tall and strong. Her powers are stronger around her one and only child.

Proserpina is Demeter's daughter and driving force of Demeter's harvesting powers. She is also able to grow grass, moss, algae, flowers and trees the same as her mother but wander too far from her and both of their powers will dwindle slowly until it is non-existent. Although Proserpina is of child-bearing/marriage stage, due to her and her mother's powers only taking effect around each other, she often wishes if she can instead procreate with her mother. Proserpina is a beautiful young maiden who stands 1/3 inch taller than her mother and shaped more slimmer as if she were a teenage girl. She can woo any god or human man with her backside-lengthened blonde hair and wide green eyes. Her mane is decorated with flowers and colorful leaves as well. The gods Hermes, Ares, Apollo, and Hephaestus, had all tried wooing Proserpina; but Demeter rejected all their gifts and hid her daughter away from the company of the Olympian deities.

She could not afford her daughter falling in love with any of their gifts and her powers subsiding more and more. She is like a mother lion protecting her cub with all her soul and might but that cub still wishes to be free to love another other than her mother. *say that 3 times fast* Hermes, messenger of the gods, gave her a gift of a golden pendent shaped like a heart with real dove wings. She was impressed with the gift but yet Hermes wasn't quite her type. Apollo, god of the sun, gave his gift of a crown made from the brightest rays of the sun. Proserpina loved the gift but Apollo is far too flashy of a god for her taste. She loves the simple things of her simple life. Ares' gift of love was the fur of a demon werewolf that he slaughtered with his own sword and spear made of the fire of Apollo's sun. She doesn't have a taste for such a tasteless gift. Her and Artemis loved to play with the forest creatures and to see one of them innocently slaughtered did not "tickle her fancy". The gift of love from Hephaestus is a silver-made vibrator shaped from the head to the testicles of his majestic "love stick". Though she hasn't experienced making love to a man yet, Hephaestus' "fun toy" wouldn't totally satisfy her.

"My precious Proserpina, make sure to tend to the flowers within the fields for the sun is extra hot this noon day. Be sure to tend to the flowers, grass, wheat, and trees. And what troubles you my darling? Your face shows pensiveness." said Demeter.

"Mother, I am just desiring a change in scenery. I stay by your side enough. Do we really need out powers right now?" whined Proserpina.

"Precious daughter, you know this is my livelihood. As it is also yours. And sometimes women must sacrifice to continue to aspire ahead of men. It seems their purpose is to procreate with us which is fine for the children we procreate are always miraculous creatures." Replied Demeter.

"Mother I sometimes crave to have a family of my own. I want to be able to be independent of what is in the present. I need to be free of the shackles of this life I own now. I believe you may be stretching the truth of our powers. I will not be upset if you have but disappointed you cannot be truthful with me." Said Proserpina.

"My darling daughter is grown up. I would want more than anything for you to find a husband and give me grandchildren. But Zeus must be persuaded of separating our powers. I'm not so certain he is easy to persuade right now. " replied Demeter.

"Mother I have never heard of such a rule. We are goddesses just the same as Zeus is a god. We can control our own powers can we not?" pondered Proserpina.

"It could be a possibility, dear child. But you want to leave your mother alone to tend to such a large garden? Your assistance has decreased a lot of the work that has been put on me. I may be a goddess but my body doesn't say so. Joked Demeter. Just then, Athena and Artemis appeared within the fields and were searching for Demeter and Proserpina.

"Are my eyes deceiving me? That looks to be Athena and Artemis! Over here ladies! Look yonder this way!" cried Demeter. "There they are!" directed Athena. They ran in their direction and gave Demeter and Proserpina a hug and a small peck from cheek to cheek.

"What brings you two troublemakers to this neck of the woods?" inquired Demeter.

"We just wanted to check up on you two. Your powers are going nowhere if you would just rest your bones." Replied Artemis.

"Rest is for the weak, ladies. Do not envy my daughter and I when our powers far exceed your own." Demeter snipped.

"Mother do not be rude to our guests. Maybe we should stop and rest for a little while. Athena's memories of her past battles have always been interesting to me. She is so brave and strong considering she is a goddess and most are the stereotypical feminine soft and always in distress figures that have been unjustly painted." Proserpina replied.

"Well I do have new stories to tell. It is up to you ladies for me to tell the tale." Athena said.

"I wish to hear." Artemis exclaimed.

"I do as well. You should as well, mother." Said Proserpina.

"As you wish my precious child." Said Demeter. Artemis started a bon-fire and they sat on logs listening attentively. Meanwhile, watching from a short distance away, Hades, god of the underworld, was plotting a scheme to lure the enchanting and innocent Proserpina. He was taken by her beauty as well but never discovered the courage to send her a gift of love. He also knew her meddling mother wouldn't give it to her anyways. He decided to start a small fire to distract them and pilfer her away back to the underworld to make her his wife. He snapped his fingers and a small spark activated the fire with a small bush. Artemis was the first to sense it.

"There's something not right happening within the forest right now." Artemis said. Athena, Demeter, and Proserpina also stood up to try to observe what Artemis is sensing. "It smells like some sort of fire is brewing." Demeter said. "There IS a fire brewing!!" Athena cried. "Run and get some water from the water nymphs!" Demeter exclaimed. Athena and Artemis swiftly ran to the willow brook to collect the water from the brook and Demeter tried to pour dirt and sand to descend the flame. Proserpina was about to run and help her mother when a hand reached out for her arm and another hand covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming. She could not see who her captor was which was very scary for her. She did not know if it was a god or a human man. Everything around her began to turn black.

Proserpina slowly awakened in a dim lit room with gigantic torches that are highly lit. The walls were made of stone and the ceiling was made of clay and dirt. Proserpina tries to move her arms only to discover they are shackled. This put a quite a lot of fear in her. She also notices she is not clothed anymore. She began to try to struggle to get out of the shackles but no fortunate success. She begins to cry and scream for help until a wind began to blow within the room. A human-like figure appears in the room and then turns into the form of a man that stands at 6'2", muscular chest and arms with tribal tattoos all around it, and mid-lengthened reddish hair and hazel eyes that burn like fire. Proserpina looked at the man with such fear but yet desire. He approached her slowly and stared into her wide green eyes. He had never had such feelings for a woman before whether goddess or human woman. She was indeed the innocent of the innocent and he didn't want to be responsible for it being broken.

"Are you going to hurt me?" Proserpina asked.

"Do you know who I am, Precious?" Hades asked.

"The scenery is familiar. It's dark, dim, rather frightening. Fire has never burned so brightly before. This must be the underworld. So that means, you must be Hades." Proserpina responded.

"Correct. I will not hurt you but I want more than anything to pleasure you with pain or without." Hades said. He snapped his fingers and her shackles fell off of her wrists. "I must warn you...if u try to escape, I will put the shackles back upon your wrists and I will make you my slave." Hades said.

"Fine. Are you going to clothe me or keep me naked?" Proserpina asked.

"I would like to keep you as you are for the outlines of your body has me excited, beautiful goddess. I would like to invite you for some drinks if you do such a thing." Hades said.

Proserpina heard her mother's scolding on being courted by any of the Olympian over-lovers but this one was worth the curiosity. "I can stand for one cup." Proserpina said. Hades handed her a silk red robe and escorted her to the dining hall.

"PROSERPINA!!!" Demeter called to her one and only daughter. She had been calling her for what seem like hours. Athena and Artemis wished they could help their friend find her daughter before Apollo commands the sun the set.

"Artemis is there no way for Apollo to prevent the sun to set for just another hour or two?" Athena inquired.

"I am just his sister. He will not listen to me, but perhaps what you have can convince him." Artemis winked. Athena was a little lost in the beginning but she isn't the goddess of wisdom for nothing and figured out that she would have to give Apollo the "pleasure" of business. She disappeared and reappeared on Mount Olympus to find him. He was getting ready to mount his chariot to tend to his end of the day tasks when Athena ran up to him, turned him around, and gave him the longest, wettest kiss she's ever given any man. She isn't normally so bold in her advances but desperate times calls for desperate measures. Her tongue danced right along with his tongue. She then disappeared with him to her bed-chambers and threw him on her silken sheets.

Athena then took off her gown and climbed on top of Apollo and stripped off his armor with every kiss.

His brunette mane was tossed with every stroke Athena makes in his hair. She would pull his head towards her stiff, desiring nipples and he would suck on them like a newborn infant nursing. He would pick her up like a toddler and stick her along her bedroom walls and lick every nook and cranny from her swell of her clitoris to the hole of her anus. He then penetrated her from every "love hole" he is allowed inside. Her moans are luckily unheard from outside the walls as he bends her over and makes love to her as the animals do. Her moans grow louder as he stroked her harder and pulls her almost backside-lengthened hair like he was riding a Pegasus horse. What seems like hours has gone by as they knew eventually their sexual tryst wasn't going to happen.

"Will you try now to delay the sun not for the complete day? Demeter needs to find Proserpina. Consider how she would feel without finding her daughter. Wouldn't you want someone to help you find your children as well?" Athena inquired.

"I cannot delay the sun too long for nature would be thrown off balance and Gaia would not be happy about that. One more hour is all I can do." Apollo answered.

"Many thanks, lover." Athena winked and disappeared to Demeter and Artemis. Artemis had her arm around Demeter's shoulder to console her. Demeter began to look a little bit worse than earlier.

"Apollo is willing to keep the sun around for one more hour. If Proserpina isn't found today, we will try to look for her the next day. We will not stop until she is found." Athena proclaimed.

"This wine is exquisite." Proserpina said as she took the last sip. She began to feel the effects of the wine and her sense of judgment became a little funny. She stared at Hades. His eyes captivated her. For a warlord god who isn't much different than Ares, Hades is much more appealing. Ares has not patience with women which doesn't surprise Proserpina because she knew his temperament when he's battling in a war and he brings it to any of his relationships as well. It seems as if Hades is the type of warlord god to balance war with love. He takes his time to get to the fact he is interested in getting to know them first. He also learns to do the opposite of Zeus' approach as well. Zeus would often seduce his women due to shape-shifting or just announcing who he is. That could be why Hera has been losing her sanity slowly with each infidelity that comes to light. She cannot and does not trust him, but her powers come from him and from her followers who worship her. She is afraid if she leaves her highly powered husband, her powers will dwindle slowly until it is non-existent.

"Why have you brought me here Hades?" Proserpina inquired.

"I wanted you here by my side. I have wanted that for as long as I can remember. I grew tired of watching you from a distance." Hades responded.

"I never knew you had such feelings. I mean, you are around soul-less individuals for majority of the eternity. I didn't know you knew anything about love or being in love. You are full of surprises, Hades." Proserpina remarked.

"I am surprised at myself. I never knew that about myself as well. Only you have been able to appeal my interest." Hades replied.

"How many other goddesses or human women have you said that to. I will not be played for a fool Hades. I still have supernatural powers and I can still defeat you with one finger. If it is my body you want, you have to be deserving of it. I am not so sure that you are just yet." Proserpina quipped.

"You have some feelings for me. I will have you yet. But be warned, once I have you, you will not want to leave." Hades warned.

"What of my mother? You would keep me from her? You know she cannot survive without me." Proserpina replied.

"She will learn to deal without you. Once it is revealed where you are, she won't have much of a choice. This is my domain and she knows she has no power here." Hades quipped.

"Such a man with such power. It is quite exciting to take such control. I must admit I was a little afraid of being shackled but now that I have spent some time with you, I don't think I would mind being shackled again." Proserpina seductively responded as she slipped out of her robe.

"As you wish, my queen." Hades said. He disappeared and reappeared with Proserpina in the room she was bound in before. Her wrists were back in the shackles and she was naked once again. Hades approached her and began kissing her slowly and seductively. He began to become more and more aroused with each kiss. He then began to suck on her stiff, wanting nipples like a newborn baby. She moaned with each lick and suckle and could feel her womb grow more and more moist. He began to massage her clitoris with the tip of his pointer finger. She began to squirm and grow louder and louder with each moan. She also became more and more wet with each lick of his tongue on her nipples and clitoris. "Take me Hades. Give me pleasure like I never had before." Proserpina moaned. Hades lifted her up like he would a toddler, and penetrated her and began thrusting harder and harder with each bounce. He then put her down and bent her over and penetrated her from behind. The sounds of the room was echoed with the shackles rattling and Proserpina moaning.

Meanwhile above ground, Demeter grows frustrated and depressed for she still haven't found her daughter. It was as if she disappeared off the face of the earth. Athena and Artemis still tried to console her, but Demeter would just grow worse. Just then, Gaia, goddess of the earth itself, appeared to give Demeter the news that she knows where her daughter is.

"In the underworld?!?! How did she get there?!?! How do we get her out?!?" yelled Demeter.

"As long as she doesn't eat anything down there, Hades has no choice but to release at the request of Zeus, but if she has eaten of anything down there...there would be nothing we can do." Gaia answered.

"We should go to Zeus right now. He will send Hermes to retrieve her." Athena said.

"Does Proserpina know about not eating anything while down there?" Artemis inquired.

"I'm not sure I even mentioned anything like that to her because I wouldn't have thought Hades would try to kidnap my daughter from me!" Demeter exclaimed. "How I wish I can warn her now. I know he will not tell her such a thing. He would want to keep her down there with him for my daughter is quite beautiful. She has had other gods try to seduce her." She continued.

"We must make haste, Demeter." Athena urged. They disappeared back to Mount Olympus and held a conference with Zeus himself. The look of Demeter's weary face was clearly a sure enough for him to agree to send a order for Proserpina to be released.

They both lie fast asleep after the BDSM-like session. Their pleasure aura still around them, they lie within each other's arms. A dream came upon Proserpina's unconscious psyche. She dreamed of her mother turning the earth into a frozen or deserted wasteland if she wasn't found. She awoken to see Hades just opening his seductive hazel eyes. The way she stirred in bed obviously disturbed his sleep.

"Is something the matter, my queen?" Hades inquired.

"Just a bad dream is all. But maybe I should alarm my mother where I am." Proserpina said.

"You know your mother will try to plunder back from me and I love you too much for that to happen. I won't let you go that easily now that I have you." Hades quipped.

"Hades don't frighten me. I love you as well and I want to be with you as well. Please don't be upset with me." Proserpina pleaded.

"I apologize my queen. I will escort you to back to the forests soon. But you must promise as soon as she is informed you will come straight back or else I will have to hunt you down." Hades warned.

Proserpina nodded her head and began to put her robe on and she disappeared back into the shackle room where she first appeared in. Has Hades tricked her? Why hasn't she appeared within the forest to tell her mother where she is?

"What is going on Hades?!?!" Proserpina screamed.

"You shouldn't have had so many drinks my dear. My, how wine impairs the judgment. I slipped a piece of pomegranate in your last drink of wine. Has your dear old mother told you anything that you eat in the underworld, you are doomed here for eternity?" Hades sinisterly inquired.

12