Passionate Revenge

Story Info
She meets her enemy.
1.8k words
4.32
15.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here it goes dear readers,

This is the first story that I post on Literotica; so you'll have to excuse me if you find any mistakes!! You're also very welcomed to give feed back; I'd love to read your comments...

p.s. The characters and incidents of this story are pure fiction, I made them up. Don't expect to find any actual/real events in here. It's just a pure fantasy of mine. The only real thing is the timing during which the events took place... enjoy!!

Darkhaired_Princess :)

*****

England 1357,

She stood there among the large multitude of girls feeling nauseous and agitated. She felt a trickle of perspiration descending from her temple to her cheek and falling on her bodice, taking a deep breathe she thought to herself: so much for the coolness of December!! It was December indeed, and it was hot indeed!!

She looked around and tried to make sense of all the mess she got herself into: she wanted to serve her beloved Scotland. Scotland was all what mattered to her at the moment. it wasn't her life, nor her fiancé, her country needed her, she owed her life to her country... Remembering the last vertiginous three days injected determination inside her young heart, she thought I have a mission, I have a task and I won't let Scotland down, I won't fail my homeland.

So this was it, the war was burning young men's lives faster than fire burns dried wood; so a truce was the English kings best decision. So to reward him for the armistice the Scottish side decided to grant him a gift of flesh; one of the most beautiful girls of the most respected families in Scotland, and he was to make his choice and choose the girl or girls he likes most out of hundreds of girls. She, Mary Edwards; was the daughter, sister, and fiancée of Scottish soldiers, so she was a soldier herself. She took this as the best chance to get close to the king in order to reward him for the truce; she planned to kill him...

Joining the king's choice wasn't hard since her dazzling beauty played a vital role in convincing the officers who chose the girls to join the ship to England. She had golden-brown eyes, long flowing black hair, a tall well-proportioned figure that bedazzled the most rigid-hearted men. Her voice was soft and warm, but it didn't help her this time. She played a mute girl.

Her plan was repeated again and again in her busy mind as she remembered her fiancé's disagreement to it. He was furious, and his light blue eyes shot cold ice as he argued with her and convinced her not to risk her life, but she was stubborn... very stubborn... her father and brother were both killed by English soldiers in the war, and Ian, her fiancé, was the only man left to help her and her grieved mother, so she was obliged to him, but he can be set aside when it comes to Scotland...

She left him a letter explaining her situation and truing to reason with him, then she plotted the scheme of her plan with some of her fellow soldiers, and she left... she was chosen to see the king and was shipped to England.

Even after over three hours of standing and waiting for his majesty, she didn't change her mind about this, even if it made her a killer... Nicolas Richards had to die...

*****

Suddenly, there was an unusual movement and noise in the room, followed by the sound of trumpets and a voice declaring: his majesty, the king of England; Nicolas Richards.

Mary adjusted her gown, and hair, and she drew a fake but fascinating smile on her charming face. One idea was on her mind he has to like me enough to choose me beside any other girl that he might like as well... She heard a high chuckle followed by: they're all beautiful, I can't possibly choose! There were a few jokes and remarks that didn't interest her. She had to see this man! She will share his bed after all! She elevated herself on her toes and looked around, no, that's not him... not him...again...who is that? He's too handsome to be killed, no it can't be him that's the army commander, whose hair is that? Turn around, turn around let me see your face... turn, turn, turn you idiot!

She was restless; she didn't know how the king looked like! She looked at the girl next to her and touched her arm in question. The girl looked at her with a smile: what? Mary wrote on one of the papers she was carrying: which one in his majesty? The girl chuckled: you don't know him? Oh dear lord, he's the blond man, see...there he is... Mary looked at the direction of the blond man; the one she noticed before and he was looking her direction. God, he's marvelous... way too handsome to be killed. Look at those eyes! No, I have to kill him, he's a criminal and that's that, but how handsome! She wrote again: he's young, how old is he? 24? 25? The girl answered: he's 27, he's amazing! But you can't talk? Oh dear, you have to walk around like this all the time; with your ink and papers? Oh dear... Mary thought I don't want pity from you; you love that English trashy criminal! She closed her eyes and rested her head down for a moment, how exhausting is this! Why isn't he coming this way? Then she heard him say: send those girls home, and see to their needs. –But your highness, the commanders and officers might enjoy their company?! He laughed and replied: that's true, but they're my responsibility and I don't want them, but I don't want them to think that we are brutes, take them back to Scotland Tom...

You are a brute you English murderer, don't try to deny that... Her mind was mixing fears and thoughts, her heart was racing, and her body was almost failing her. She felt like collapsing on a feather bed and taking the longest nap ever.

-Open your eyes beautiful. A hand tipped her chin up, and she awoke from her ponderings to see him and no one else but him; Nicolas Richards. She faked a smile whilst her heart shrank with fear; he was the handsomest man she's ever seen. How could she face him with a smile when her heart was filled with hate for him? –What's your name darling? His voice tickled her ears, and she felt her nipples harden is tight buds. –Your name, beautiful? She breathed quickly and wrote with shivering hands: Mary Edwards, while the officer in charge was telling Richards that she was mute,-Your highness can see that she is very comely, that's why we thought that she's worthy of coming to our beloved England. -Mary... He savored the name as though it was a taste of pure honey, and commented: she will do. I want her. Dismiss the other girls. --All of them, your majesty?

-All of them. I only want this one... Mary...

She felt a tightening in her inner stomach, and she tried to look a bit braver than she felt inside when he touched her small hand and lifted it to his glorious lips saying: you will join me milady. Then he kissed her soft hand feverishly.

*****

She couldn't feel a thing; it was all going way too fast for her comprehending. He actually chose me! Just me, and no one else but me!! Gosh he's handsome!

She found herself seated in his royal carriage, right in front of him. Looking up she found him smiling to her: you are without doubt the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on.

His knees were touching hers, and his ocean blue eyes were scanning her face for acceptance. She smiled; difficultly, then tried to look aside.

-No little one, you will look at me, don't deprive me from those lovely eyes...

He moved her face towards his smiling face, and then whispered: thou art mine, as I am yours my sweet, don't look away...

Did he just say that he's mine? Why is he making this so hard? I have to hate him; oh please don't be so nice, please...

And just then, he leaned forward and kissed her lips. Warm, masculine lips were pressed to hers. Her heart started pounding heavily. He felt her quiver beneath his touch, but he wanted to comfort her she has to get used to me, I have to ease her... his tongue delved her mouth slowly and she parted her lips willingly and welcomed him. This was enough encouragement for Nicolas; he sucked her tongue sensually, and she nibbled his lower lip, she's never kissed Ian like this before. Ian was the only man she's ever kissed, but this man was different; he was captivating.

His hand traveled to her right breast and he squeezed it through her clothes. The feeling of her hard nipple against his palm sent blood rushing to his cock waking it up... he squeezed a bit harder and she gasped under his lips as she felt moisture run from her pussy. It was so difficult for her to control her voice and stay silent after he lifted her and settled her in his lap without moving his lips from hers. She gasped again and he drew his head to catch his breath. They were both heaving with lust for each other. She looked at his hand that cupped her breast; he looked too and pressed again. Their eyes locked together then trailed kissed down her throat... slow, tantalizing kisses that made her pussy ache, this was an alien feeling to her, this man was effecting her, changing her, and she only knew him for less than two hours.

He groaned and kissed her breast through her clothes, then buried his fingers in her bodice and felt her erect nipple against his digits. She gasped and rested her face against his shoulder while he toyed with her nipple using his thumb and forefinger.

Do you know who this man is? This is your enemy? You're betrothed to Ian, you love Ian; this man is changing you. Wake up, you'd never let any man touch you like this. Draw back Mary, draw back!

She couldn't comply with her conscience, this was too good, and she wanted him to continue... He pulled his hand from her dress and started pulling the ribbon that fastened her bodice.

She gasped and pulled back abruptly with her eyes widened in comprehension.

-Sorry my sweet, I got carried away, you must be tired now.

She nodded and he, surprisingly, pulled her head to his chest and whispered in her ear: lovely, you're lovely, very lovely, so very lovely...

She nestled quietly and listened to his steady heart beats.

*****