Passions and Battles - 321 BC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to try to say something but her words were incorrigible. Suddenly Poonam started to shudder again in violent thrusts as her hips bucked to Arjun Singh's powerful strokes. Poonam's pussy was now leaking its juices like a flood. The sounds of their bodies slapping together was now mingled with the wet sounds of his thick hard cock moving in and out of her plump wet pussy. Arjun Singh seemed to increase his speed of thrusting while he was leaning more of his weight on Poonam. The young girl did not seem to notice this as she slowly recovered from her last violent convulsions and started moving to his rhythm. She was now pressing her breasts hard against his chest as he seemed to crush her with his weight. She just seemed to submit to his passions as he kept fucking her harder and harder. Her whimpers and moans were a bit softer but her body was still responding passionately to him.

They continued like this for a few minutes and Poonam once again stared to moan and whimper loudly. Her body started to buck more violently and her face started to get an intense expression of grimaces and flushed passion. This time her eruption was much more violent as she started to dig her finger nails into her lover's shoulders as he thrust even harder into her red wet cunt. Arjun Singh's thrusts were getting shorter and his grunts were louder as he banged his hard cock into her swollen pussy. His body started to shudder and tremble as Poonam convulsions went up a level. They were now both bucking violently against each other. It seemed as if they would buck off each other and yet they clung on desperately. The incredible scene reached a crescendo as they both grunted and almost screamed together as their bodies trembled against each other. Their thrust had stopped as they clung on passionately to each other with his cock buried deep into her pussy. The princess could see the juices of their union slowly drip out. She could also see the distinct spasms of Poonam's cunt lips as they kept squeezing her lovers thick cock. The couple were still entwined in a deep gentle and prolonged kiss. Their bodies seemed to just move in a fluid motion like flags in the breeze. It was so much calmer and relaxed compared to the passionate waves breaking in a high storm just a while ago. Slowly Arjun Singh raised his hips and his cock came out of Poonam's cunt along with a thick sticky steam of their juices. His cock looked limp and much smaller. The princess had only seen little boys in such a state before. The princess realised that her thighs were soaking wet from her own juices that had been flowing while she watched this incredible scene. Her clothes were also soaked in spots and she had better go to her quarters and get ready for her bath. Poonam would be looking for her soon to attend to her duties.

Princess Sujata was shaken out of this recollection as she once again felt the gaze of Rajah Sher Singh on her. Their eyes met and seemed to cling to each other and search each other's inner most being. Her heart started to hammer in her chest as the conquering king looked at her in honest and bold admiration. His expression was not that of a conquering master. There was no arrogance or haughtiness in him. His handsome face and regal posture were contrasted by his gentle and inquiring gaze that she could not avoid. She could feel the blood rise to her face in self-conscious embarrassment when the king saved her dignity by moving away. Poonam had come beside her accompanied by Arthi the assistant chamber maid. Poonam's mother Kamala was also there to accompany the Queen Mother.

Rajah Sher Singh walked to the men's wing. He did not use the king's quarters but one of the others. He was deep in thought. He needed to quickly make new alliances among the Nakira clans. He realised that he was smitten by the princess Sujata. It would be perfect to marry her. But he would have to win her heart. Only then will the Nakiras swear absolute loyalty to him and be happy as allies. He knew that honouring the women and saving their dignity would go a long way too.

The dull and depressive mood after the thrill of battle was making him so restless. The thought of Princess Sujata was also making his heart race. It would have been really good to have sex with his own palace chamber maids who had been his harem for the last 4 years since he had turned 18. His passions started to churn inside him in frustration as he thought of the beautiful women in his own palace. He thought back to his initiation ritual as an 18 year old - 4 years ago. After the temple ceremony he had been taken to the men's wing with his own chambers. There he had been presented with 3 virgins who would become the temple Apsaras. It was his royal duty to deflower them and also lose his own virginity. Royal protocol demanded that he did not use their real names but only addressed them by their new names as Apsaras. They were all stunningly beautiful girls. They were the daughters of the older Apsaras who served the temple and the aristocratic men on special occasions. They were well educated and trained in impeccable manners. As 18 year old virgins, they were innocent. But they were also fully versed in their predestined roles as "celestial mistresses" of the temple patrons. It was an honour for them to be deflowered by the Crown Prince as his first sexual experience.

The three girls had bowed to him and taken over the chamber. One of them approached him with a cup of pomegranate juice which was supposed to be an aphrodisiac when mixed with myrh. He looked at her shyly and she suppressed a giggle. The second girl brought him a bowl of warm water and a towel. It was obviously mixed with fragrant oils as she squatted at his feet and began to wash and wipe his feet. The third girl had come behind him and waved some incense over his head as a blessing. The first girl then approached him and asked if she could take his upper tunic and massage him. They were all very shy and he found the whole experience a bit funny too. But he also realised that the 3 virgin Apsaras were very beautiful. They were dressed for the occasion with white silks and god thread embroidery. Delicate gold jewellery was contrasted with pearls and jasmine flowers. They were pure virgins for his pleasure. Their upper bodies were only partially clad in silks and satin. Their breasts were covered so that the nipples could not be seen but the subtle curves were visible from the sides.

One girl who was slim, had nubile small breasts while the tall one had nice well developed breasts that would make a 21 year old proud. The thirds girl was shorter and a bit rounder and she had large ample breasts that were struggling to be restrained by her skimpy clothes. The three girls then approached him and took him by the hands and one of them was behind him gently touching his bare back with her palms as they guided him to a big pool of cool water covered with rose petals. As they all got into the pool and their clothes got wet, the prince could see the luscious breasts of the 3 virgins as they began to wash him with their hands. They were shy and reserved as he also started to touch them and wash them. He could feel his groin stir as he could see the tender young breasts under the wet clothes. The tall girl's firm boobs were now poking their nipples through the fabric while she leaned over him removed his lower garments. He was now completely naked and he started to undress the girls as they giggled and laughed in shy anticipation. He splashed the slim petite girl and she splashed him back. The other two girls also started splashing the prince. The innocent games helped them to relax and soon they were touching each others' arms and clinging to his back and enveloping him with their arms as their young virgin breasts pressed on him. Prince Sher Singh's erect penis was also constantly in the way of these embraces and playful cuddles, frequently bumping into one girls thigh, bottom or stomach as they embraced him playfully. The girls were also intrigued by the sight of a boy with an erect penis that was like a man's. He was not sure how it started but he was suddenly kissing the buxom girl on one arm and then the slim petite girl on the other while the tall stately beauty was caressing his back and shoulders while kissing his cheeks and throat. He then moved his hands to the breasts of the two girls on his arms when the tall girl came in front and gently pushed his face towards her exquisite breasts which were proudly standing up offering to his lips.

They quickly got out of the pool and wiped each other dry as they continued to kiss him and caress him while he just let himself enjoy the carnal pleasures of playing with 3 willing and happy virgins. He slowly picked up the courage to feel between the legs of the buxom girl and felt her thighs part shyly. He touched her pussy lips and felt the sparse mat of pubic hair surround the plump lips. The girl squirmed in innocent arousal as he gasped. He touched her pussy lips and they are swollen and moist and they reluctantly parted to his gentle and inexperienced touch. He felt the whiff of her womanly smell fill the room as he gently ran a finger along the cunt lips.

The tall girl now was on his arms and kissing his lips and they were slowly exploring the thrills of this unique experience as their lips parted and their tongues explored each other. The slim petite girl was stroking his cock gently with awe and excitement. Her first cock and it was the Crown Prince. She remembered the training sessions the senior Apsaras had given the virgins. They each had to lubricate the prince with their lips before he could deflower them. So she squatted down and positioned herself in front of the crown prince's erect cock. It was strong and hard to the touch and yet like velvet. It throbbed in her gentle grip and made her insides stir. She stroked it gently and the red helmet slipped out of the foreskin and the cleft seemed to be like an eye looking at her and challenging her. The slim girl leaned forward and softly kissed his cock head and felt it throb suddenly out of her lips as it smeared its moisture on her cheek and nose. The crown prince was surprised to feel the first female lips on his virgin cock. The surprise and pleasure had drawn the involuntary throb and the moisture smeared on the girl's face was suddenly a funny sight that allowed the four of them to move to more intimate play. The tall girl with stately breasts then knelt down and took his cock in her hand as she also shyly took the knob between her virgin lips and gave it a prolonged and gentle kiss as she also ran her inexperienced tongue over the bell shaped head. She was thrilled with the feeling of his cock throbbing in her mouth as he gently thrust his hips towards her mouth in an instinctive reaction.

The crown prince felt his heart racing as he was being swept into new realms of sexual adventure that he had never dreamed of. The buxom girl was now on her knees as she first took her ample boobs up to the virgin cock and smothered it in the folds of her tits and as the cock head emerged from her cleavage she bent over and gave it a succulent kiss. The prince could not help himself as he gently held her head and thrust his hips at her tits and face as he sighed a deep sigh of ecstasy. The four young people continued to explore and fondle each other. The girls found it so comfortable to fondle each others breasts and kiss each others lips as they competed for the honour of making oral love to the royal cock. The prince was just ecstatic with lust at watching the three girls suck and lick his erect and throbbing cock.

He started to get curious and began slowly kissing and licking the tall girl's breasts, stomach and thighs until he reached her young and swollen pussy. He very gently kissed the pussy mound and then the lips. The tall girl sighed and shuddered. The prince was encouraged by her reactions and kissed her pussy more boldly and probed it with his tongue. He was surprised by the tangy and slippery juices that flowed from her and how easily his tongue entered her cunt. He felt the girl's hips rise to meet his face and he could hear her whimper between her gasps. The prince suddenly felt a huge emotional surge of manhood thump in his chest. His cock throbbed as he realised that he was actually pleasing this virgin girl. He continued to lick and suck on the firm bud at the top of her virgin pussy and she started wailing and bucking her loins into his face as she erupted in a lusty orgasm. Her juices flowed and he lapped them up with delight. His heart was pounding and his cock throbbing as he realised that he had just pleased a woman sexually for the first time.

The prince then moved over to the slim girl who had been caressing his hard cock and balls while the buxom girl had been licking his shaft. The slim girl was suddenly shy as she lay down submissively. The prince then gently pulled the buxom girl to kneel over the slim girl. Now he had a great view of two exquisite cunts in front of him. The slim girl's pussy mound was puffed up and the lips were swollen and the labia were small. Her juices had seeped out and were shining an invitation to the prince. The buxom girl's pussy lips were also swollen but much more plump and prominent. The labia were buried in the cunt lips and the moisture was seeping along the edges too. The prince leaned forward and kissed the slim girl's pussy and then gave it a prolonged kiss with his probing tongue. The girl yelped with surprise and gave a deep moaning sigh.

He then switched to the pump pussy and probed his tongue into it and immediately found her swollen bud at the top and licked it gently with the tip of his tongue. The plum girl slammed her ample bum into the prince's face as she felt a shock go through her body and set her cunt on fire. The prince was suddenly besotted by the plump girl's juicy dripping pussy and kept probing the bud with his tongue as she wailed and moaned. The prince continued to probe with his tongue and the buxom girl kept bucking and slamming her bum into his face as she exploded into a wild and lusty release while screaming in delight. He juices suddenly squirt out of cunt and hit the prince on his chin and lower lips. He happily lapped the juices up as he thrived on the experience of having pleased this girt too.

The buxom girl rolled off to the side and now the prince paid total attention to the slim girl's pussy in front of him. This was a firm and seductive cunt. The paler complexion of this girl gave the ivory coloured skin a glowing appearance and he could not resist kissing it passionately like he would kiss her lips. His tongue darted into the soft firm cunt lips with urgency and strength. He was getting bolder now that he had satiated two virgins with his mouth and attacked this third one with a bit more vigour and yet with gentleness and wonder. The girls willing response as she thrust her hips to meet his tongue was an additional stimulus as the prince used his tongue to explore this young and exciting cunt. Her taste was more delicate and less sharp and yet it was so feminine.

He was totally drunk with the lusty smells and tastes of the three virgin pussies. Now he focussed on the firm and erect bud at the top of her pussy as he realised that the girls were most stimulated by such attention. The slim girl suddenly put her hands on the price's head and held him firmly while she bucked her hips into his face. Her whimpers, moans and grunts grew more prolonged and louder and the prince lapped her pussy with gusto. The girl suddenly shrieked and erupted in climax as her thighs shuddered and her stomach muscles rippled in violent orgasm. The prince continued to lick and lap up the hot juices that flowed from her pussy and savoured the firm but soft texture of her pussy. The price sat up and looked at the girls with a beaming smile on his face as they blushed and radiated passionate delight that his royal highness had pleasured them so.

The tall girl now moved next to him and kissed him on his lips with a deep and probing kiss as she coaxed him into her arms. She embraced him and caressed his shoulders, back and bum while she ground her proud and firm breasts into his muscular chest. The prince responded by kissing her passionately and breathing in her feminine smells mingled with the perfumes and her luscious beauty. He moved his hands over her curves and felt the hot skin of her back and her firm but cheeks. He suddenly thrust his legs into her as she also wound her thighs around him. His throbbing hard cock was sandwiched against her firm stomach as he leaned forward and started kissing and nibbling on her stunning tits. The girl ground her dusky bosom into his face as she moaned with anticipation.

She suddenly felt the prince lift her thigh and gently probe her pussy. She suddenly realised that it was the hard and throbbing royal phallus that was seeking to enter her virgin nether lips. The two innocent young people seemed to find the right angles by instinct as the prince slowly entered the moist and swollen pussy with his pulsing royal phallus, and drew a deep gasp from the tall girl. She gazed into his face with passion and desire as she held firmly on to his shoulders and raised her hips to give him greater access to deflower her. The prince smiled tenderly at the tall virgin and kissed her ruby lips as he increased the pressure from his loins and felt his cock sink slowly into her tight, wet and hot virgin pussy.

He could feel his member throb and probe with urgency and he could also feel the muscular resistance of the virgin cunt while it also seemed to have its own will to wrap around his cock and gently squeeze it. The prince withdrew his hips and thrust forward more urgently and half his cock was now buried in the exquisite hot box. The tall girl now moaned with ecstasy and a bit of pain as she thrust her hips up and then gasped in pain. The prince realised that he was about to deflower her and a sudden urge made him thrust forcefully to break through the barrier and enter her wonderfully hot tight pussy. He waited a few seconds to see if the tall girl was hurt but was delighted to see that she was glowing with pleasure and beaming at him as she clung on to his hips and thrust her own hips to meet him and tried to draw his hard cock even deeper into her. Her cunt was pulsing and squeezing as it adjusted to the very new sensation of his throbbing velvet pole of royal meat inside her.

Another firm push had him fully buried in her pussy and she whimpered with delight. The tall girls pussy continued to pulse and squeeze the prince's cock as it began to lubricate. The prince withdrew his phallus and this produced a sigh of disappointment from the girl as the cock head reached the end of her vagina but this was quickly replaced by a squeal of delight as he thrust his cock back in. He seemed to feel less resistance and yet it was so snug and erotically pulsing around his throbbing rod. He repeated the stroke gently once more and looked at the face of the girl and noticed total blissfulness in her expression as she closed her eyes and partially opened her lips. Her seductive beauty was irresistible and the prince leaned forward and kissed her long and with passion as he continued to slowly withdraw his cock and thrust it back in. She raised he firm hips to meet his thrust and they soon establishes a slow and gentle rhythm.

The passion and desire was also boiling between the two and the prince could feel the rush building up in his inner being as he increased the speed and force of this thrusts. The tall girl as also being overtaken by passion and lust as she thrust back had at him. The last stroke seemed to hit a magical spot inside her pussy and she gave out a prolonged wail as she shuddered with excitement. Her thighs and stomach tightened as the prince continued to plunge his royal cock into her very recently virgin pussy. Her pussy seemed to pulse even stronger and clung to his cock, not wanting to let go. Her shudders increased to a series of violent eruptions as she wailed and grunted uncontrollably and thrust her groin up to him with all her strength and coiled her thighs tightly around his hips as he now pounded firmly into her pulsing pussy.