Passion's Journey: Helpful

Story Info
A struggling couple gets help with insemination.
3.8k words
3.27
9.2k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A party raged into the night, celebrating mostly that there was so much booze and not a lot to do. Ostensibly, they were welcoming and celebrating a visitor to town; a warrior helped a party of hunters out of a dangerous situation in Beras' Wood, and everyone was retelling the stories of the adventure and the trek back all night, some more flatteringly than others. He was a Waren, sons of that famed cursed island were well known across the Western Plain, travelling on what they called Passion's Journey. He lived up to the stereotypes from the rumours, which meant he could read minds and had a penchant for collecting the names of his lovers on his back. The town's consensus was that the warrior was easy going, brave, and handsome, and most people seemed to like him. A certain few were making things hard for him to increase his score.

Khei observed from the outside, tired and tired of watching. Everyone else was having such a good time. The children were so cute as they were carried or guided off to bed, and she felt irrational jealousy over it. She couldn't help thinking about her life, the quest she had taken, the love she had found. As a warrior, she'd been disappointed she hadn't won the tournament, but as a woman the last twenty years with her husband had been the best consolation prize she could have wished for, and they were lacking just that one thing.

Telling herself she should just go to bed too, she held her breath when the guest of honour sat next to her. She had never spoken to him or even, as far as she knew, been pointed out to him.

"I'm Evan," he said.

She glanced at him incredulously. "Yes, I... I know that."

"Is it fame or infamy?" he said, smirking.

"This party is in your honour, isn't it?" she said to be polite, "I'm Khei." A silence endured wherein she began to panic a little. She considered what she'd heard of this stranger, the infamy he mentioned, making her breath come faster. "Why are you talking to me?"

He laughed. "It's nice to meet you, Khei, but I couldn't help notice that you're sad at my party."

"Sorry, I'll go," she said.

He waved his hand. "I don't object to the 'at my party' bit. What's the matter?" He looked earnest, like he wanted to know, but he also looked barely more than a boy to her thirty-nine-year-old eyes. "I could just guess."

The warrior nodded slowly as he studied her. He was very good-looking in a masculine way, dark, wavy hair tied back in a tail, piercing bronze eyes peering down from his six-and-a-half-foot frame, he was mysterious and imposing. Her eyes lingered on his chest muscles a moment, bare beneath a hunter-style vest.

"You were curious about why I'm not wearing a shirt?" he guessed.

"No, I... well, a little bit."

"You were sitting here, wondering sadly to yourself why I chose not to completely cover my upper body with cloth?"

Khei laughed, she couldn't help it. "No, I wasn't."

Evan shifted a little closer on the bench. "Did one of those kids do something that offended you?"

"That was a terrible guess. I don't really want to talk about it, okay?"

"Everyone likes talking about their problems. Sometimes just that much helps."

Khei looked around, sure a joke was being played on her. "It's... personal. You of all people should understand that."

Evan raised his hands in surrender and put his elbows on the table as he leaned back. "I understand that. The things people say about me are... well, some is complimentary, but all of it's bullshit."

"All of it? How many women have you slept with?"

Evan tipped his head in a scandalized look. "You can ask that, but not tell me why you're so sad, watching the party from this table with tears in your eyes?"

Khei glanced at him, and the tears were back, but she shook her head. "Ashamed of it? I saw you over there, showing your score."

"That's not what's bothering you either, you're just deflecting. You've been sitting here all night, being sad, and I have a feeling you've been sad a lot longer than that. You need to address it to find a solution."

"It's not really... I can't explain it to..."

"I'm a warrior," he said. "I have a sacred duty to help people. Just tell me what the problem is, I'm sure I can help."

"Give me a break, kid," she said, grinding her teeth. "I was a warrior, too, and upholding the Law..."

"It's all in the interpretation, baby," he replied, smiling in the face of her anger. "The Law is all for helping each other out. There must be something I can do."

"You can help me have a baby?" she snapped. Khei shook her head, scanning the crowd for her husband, but she couldn't spot him. "How would you propose to do that?"

"We could try the usual way," he said.

She looked at him again, and it was impossible to tell if he was serious. The bizarre mix of playfulness and earnest on his face only served to highlight his youthful innocence, and yet there was his reputation to consider. Either way, he had a brash arrogance that usually took a full lifetime to achieve. "How old are you, exactly?"

"I don't exactly know," Evan admitted, his voice tightening a little. "But I've been on the mainland about three years, which makes me about twenty. I do know I'm a warrior, able to take full responsibility for my own life, so my age is irrelevant."

"I was just wondering how long it took you to develop an ego like that, and it seems impressively quick, so congratulations," Khei said, her voice as thin as her patience. "It's irrelevant because that very idea is ludicrous. I want my husband to help me."

Evan smiled at her, coy and playful again. "What if he did? What if he does right now?"

She took a moment to think about what he meant, and by then, she had spotted her husband approaching from around the crowd. "He sent you over here to...?"

"He didn't send me," Evan assured her. "He was just sitting there, as sad as you, listening to his buddies talk about adorable tyke antics. When I asked him, he told me about your quest together. How you saved his life."

Khei blushed, her throat tightening. He spoke of the incident that left her lover scarred and, according to the attendant medic, unlikely to father children. Just his survival had, at the time, been joyous enough to make that prognosis seem insignificant, but she should have saved him better than that. She could remember having hope, but that seemed long ago now.

"He was afraid of your reaction," Evan continued, taking this all a little lightly, in her opinion. "He actually forbade this conversation; he goes, 'no way', and I'm like, 'but I could just ask?' and he's all, 'That's crazy', and I go, 'Fine, fine,' and headed over here when his back was turned. I believe given a solution that can make your life better without worsening anyone else's, most people will take it."

Khei scowled, shaking her head. "You just want another name on your back."

"No, no, no," Evan said, waving a hand. "The names are women I was trying out as my one purpose, my wife you know, to bring home with me. You're already taken, I'm just trying to help you out. It's a sacred duty." The warrior nodded, the square jutting chin of finality. His face remained somber a moment, but he couldn't hold it. "Well, if I have my own reasons, they're not as important as yours."

"Such as?" she asked warily as her husband arrived.

"Such as enjoying sex," the Waren explained, shrugging. "Like, really a lot."

"Oh wow," said Khei's husband. "What a place to come in..."

Khei locked a furious gaze on him. "This was your idea?"

He smiled sadly at her until she softened and took his offered hand. "Khei, I know why you've been so unhappy. This is because of me..."

"We don't know that!"

"We don't know," Ramo said with the tired sigh of being finished arguing about it. She'd heard it many times. "It's worth a try, I think. It might be unconventional..."

"Unconventional?" Khei scoffed. "Ramo, I won't be unfaithful to you. I love you."

"I love you, too, Khei, and that's why I'm prepared to do anything." He waited patiently for her to meet his eyes again, and he squeezed her hand tighter. "It isn't cheating. It isn't being unfaithful; I'll be right there with you. And Evan, he wants to help us."

"He's half my age!"

"He's a warrior, and he'll be gone tomorrow. I've also heard he really... knows what he's doing. I know you want a baby, and I do, too. This might be the only way."

"But..." Khei lost the vigor of her argument. "Are you really sure about this?"

Her husband nodded earnestly, and Evan put his hands over theirs. "Maybe we could continue this conversation somewhere a little more private," the warrior suggested.

Khei and her husband both looked at him. The warrior was young but exuded a mature confidence that was hard to argue. His muscular body and proud posture and stoic gaze all projected his strength, his control over himself as a warrior and as a man. Khei nodded, just barely before her husband.

Somewhere more private turned out to be away from the buildings of their small town rather than into one. They were silent as they retreated into the dark, with the warrior guiding and having no problem navigating safely around hidden obstacles. When not even the glow of celebration torches could be seen, only the pale orb above just shy of full, Evan stopped them beneath a small gathering of fruit trees at the edge of a hedge row.

When he turned to her, she could barely make out his face through the dark, and yet she could see his yearning plainly. He placed their hands together, having been holding one of each, and Khei's husband kissed her tenderly. When he leaned back, Evan leaned in.

Khei had heard about how the warrior kissed, and yet his gentle passion took her by surprise. She was likewise surprised by how readily she responded to his touch. She felt her body become warmer as it came up against his, softening to relish the gentle contact. She glanced at her husband, and his reaction was impossible to make out through the cover of night, but his hand moved tenderly up her arm, encouraging her. She surrendered fully to the warrior's embrace, kissing him with a growing resolve.

Even as her desire for the warrior deepened with their kiss, Khei's love for her husband grew. He said he would do anything for her, had saved her life twice, but never had she imagined how much that was. "Oh Ramo," she murmured as the warrior moved his lips to her neck. "You're going to give me a baby this time, aren't you?"

"Yes," Ramo said. He leaned against her back, sandwiching her with the warrior. "Will you let me do it?"

After a bit of a pause, and a cleared throat, the warrior looked up from her bared shoulder as he saw them waiting. "Whatever works for you," Evan said. "I just want to help."

"Our baby will be so brave and noble," said Khei, turning her head to kiss her husband. The warrior went lower, hand in her shirt and teeth at the belt of her trousers, he pulled the peg from the leather strip and stood as it loosened.

"And strong," said Ramo, reaching around her to Evan's dick as the warrior stood. "It's so hard, so fucking hard. Will you take it? For me?"

"For both of us," she said. She gasped as he jerked her pants down, pressing her hard into the firm flesh of the warrior from their chests to where his dick slipped through her misty valley. It was in the middle of a heat wave, had become a rainforest. She cried out as he slipped his dick along her again, then deeply in on his first shot. Her gushing pussy accommodated his throbbing meat to its full length.

"Take that cock in," Ramo said into her ear. "Take it in, Khei. I can feel how wet you are at the idea of finally having a baby. I'm so sorry I couldn't..."

"You are," Khei assured him. "You put that hard cock in me. You're going to get me pregnant this time."

"Oh, Khei," he moaned. As he held her tighter, she felt his dick pressing against her back.

"Your dick is hard too," Khei said. In the last few years, that had been getting more difficult to achieve. The possibilities in this encounter clearly excited him, too, and that he wanted this as much as she did released any last doubt in her mind, any inhibitions.

"You look so happy," he told her as he caressed her breasts and throat. "We tried everything else, every weirdo remedy we could come up with, and I'm really hopeful this time."

"Mm," Khei moaned. "This dick is so strong..."

The warrior stepped back, coming smoothly against a cherry tree as he lifted her ass and her legs up behind. Ramo ran his fingertips teasingly over the exposed flesh before undoing the last two buttons and pulling her shirt open like a drape.

"Oh, Ramo!" she cried, writhing on the dick her husband had put into her. "I'm so hot inside, Ramo, thanks so much for..." She cried out loud, squeezing the warrior with her legs as his staff swirled inside her. She recovered panting, Ramo kissed her, and she began to move again, moist flesh full of promise sliding in and out.

"You feel almost ready," the warrior said softly, "Almost ready."

"I'm ready!" she insisted.

Evan picked her up from her husband and lowered her carefully with his strong hands until she was hanging by her hips around his throbbing member. It alarmed her at first, but he proved his strength as he controlled her movements, making any fear of falling disappear after a few good thrusts. "This position gives the best chance for conception," the warrior purred.

"Oh god!" Khei moaned. "Drive it in deep! Fill me with your cum before I..."

"Actually," the warrior grunted. "They say orgasms draw the seeds deeper so they can fertilize the garden."

"We've definitely tried that," Ramo said. "Still worth another try, I'd say. We might as well pull out all the stops."

"Great," Evan said. "I think you should have the honour of making your wife orgasm as she's impregnated."

Ramo dropped to his knees in a wide stance, his rigid dick brushing against her face as he leaned forward over her. He licked the slimy flesh an inch from where the cock was entering her and down to her swollen clit. He got more into it, the range of his tongue expanding slowly toward her stuffed hole, when she began to stroke his cock. When she removed it from his pants, it sprang out against her chin. Repositioning it downward, she licked her husband's dick as he licked her dick-stretched pussy.

Khei screamed aloud, growing to a shriek as the dick slid deep just as Ramo released the sucking on her button, and she felt her body tremble toward climax. When Evan pounded her harder, she accelerated toward it.

"Now you're ready," Evan murmured.

"Oh yes, oh god, yes, put your semen in me, plant it deep inside!"

"Here it comes," he grunted, his dick shaking out his life-giving spunk in her farthest recesses.

Khei screamed ecstatically, "It's inside me, Ramo!"

"I'm so happy, Khei," Ramo told her, helping Evan reposition her onto the soft grass a few paces from the tree, more beneath the stars. She kissed him back as he leaned over her and moaned blissfully, shuddering as he caressed her body. The pleasure in her mind washed any nagging doubts away in euphoria, but only briefly. As that wave rolled past, feeling a sudden low after such dizzying highs, she could see the potential devastation left in its wake.

"I hope I gave you a baby this time." Ramo's fingers tickled over her belly as he smiled down at her. "I can't wait to see it grow."

Khei bit her lip. She hoped so hard and yet, "We don't know that it's your fault. This was..." She searched her head a moment for words to describe the intensity of the experience but had to give up. "Maybe it was all for nothing."

Khei started to cry, overwhelmed by a rush of emotion, unable to believe what she had just done. Ramo caught his head in a hand, the pose he took when in deep thought about what to say.

After a moment, Evan cleared his throat. "Pardon my interjection, but it's fifty-fifty chances, right? Probably better if what I understand about Ramo's injury is true." They both looked at him, and he offered a crooked shrug. "Worth the risk?"

Khei shook her head, looking away from him. She didn't understand her feelings for the warrior, whether she felt violated, or guilty for taking advantage of a horny younger man. The sensations had been so overwhelming, the emotion brought over her by her surging hormones continued to swell.

"Well, there is one more remedy I've heard of," the warrior said. "If it is a problem in the tubes of the woman, sperm might push deeper with a greater amount of ejaculate."

Khei's eyes snapped back to him. He was still smiling as he wiped tears from her cheek with a gentle stroke of his thumb. "I filled you up and fertilized as best I could. I enjoyed it, too. Did you?"

Khei closed her eyes as she recalled it, another fire beginning to burn within her as she remembered the hope she had felt, and how that had made the sex incredible. "Yes," she admitted.

"Your husband already put one big load in there, how good would another one feel?"

"It's glistening, so wet," Ramo said. He was leaning over her from the other side, lower down. He took her hand and put it on his dick.

"So hard..." she murmured.

"Right?" Ramo said with a breathy chuckle. "Watching you take that cum was sexy, Khei. You looked so happy. I know you love me, and I've been feeling guilty that I couldn't..."

"You did," Khei said. "Whatever happens now will be because you made it happen. You'll be a good father as you are a husband."

Ramo smiled at her, nodding, then bent to her pussy. Inhaling deeply through his nose as he spread her, a finger played gently at her soft hole. "There's a lot of sperm in here, Khei, but I'm not sure there's enough to get you really, truly pregnant."

"Mm, Ramo," she said, placing her hand on his thigh. Her fingers slipped inward as he played in the thick gooey cum. "Yes, I'm not sure if I'm pregnant yet, either. Your cock is hard, Ramo, ready to father a baby." She pulled his pants down off it, pushing him over roughly as soon as she recovered. "Give it to me, Ramo," she said, stroking him.

"Take it," Ramo replied gladly, lying back. He cupped her breast as she climbed onto him, holding his dick at the base to slide it into her sopping hole. "Khei, you feel so good inside."

"Oh, yes!" she agreed. "You're so deep in me, Ramo." She moaned as she took his member to its full length and rested a moment to feel him throbbing inside her, swelling, so hard and so hot. Slowly, she raised her hips as she leaned back, tossing her head and her long hair.

"You're going to get pregnant this time, I know it."

"Yes!" she cried, riding him. She braced her hands on his broad chest, squeezing her breasts between her upper arms and imagining that they were already swelling. They were already generous, and so sensitive as her husband caressed them, the glimpse of their inviting roundness in the light of the moon seemed to call his hands to them.

"Your body is so ready," he panted. "I know this is the perfect time of your cycle. I've wanted this for so long, Khei. I want our love to blossom into something new."

"Ramo, yes!" she agreed, moving faster. "I want to have your baby!"

"Oh, Khei," her husband moaned. "Your slick pussy feels too good..."

"It feels so good with your dick inside it," she agreed. "Only one thing would feel better."

Ramo looked up at her, his wide eyes and breathlessly parted lips begging her to tell him, to say it, to ask for his ejaculation.

"I want your cum in me, Ramo," she said. "Gushing into me, filling my pussy all over again. Please, Ramo, please give me your semen and make a baby inside me."

Thrusting upward, Ramo trembled within her as he unleashed himself. She cried out gratefully to him, to the cock and cum that had filled her previously, and to the matron deities of both her home and her hometown. It felt so good to have this kind of hope for the future again, as full of it as she was the dripping cum of two men. She leaned down to kiss her husband.

12