Passions of Time

Story Info
Passion and desperation were interlocked.
1.7k words
3.5
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion and desperation were interlocked between the two bodies, their love bound by this single night. The two lovers had waited for this day for many weeks, their patience drawing closer and closer to breaking point as their love was tested. Outside of the window, the scene was that of a city landscape, the sound of horns beeping with the traffic and the constant sound of talking. The sky was dark grey, the cold weather causing the falling rain to slowly drift to the brink of being snow, the skyscrapers towering outside of the window darkening the room to a dim black.

The scene inside of the room was quite different; two bodies lay upon the bed, letting their fingers stroke across one another's body seductively. The bed was a large bed, with space for the pair and some to spare. The walls were decorated with light and neutral colours, consisting mainly of creams and decorated with photographs of nature and different landscapes. There were clothes strewn across the mass of the floor and it was quite hot, the heating having been turned up in the hotel.

The focus, however, was neither on the decoration nor on the pictures, but instead on the two whom were slowly drawing closer to each other, their love being released upon one another controllably. It was their eyes that demonstrated the love, his deep blue eyes showing compassion and care whilst her green eyes showed quite a different story, a tale of lust and desire, passion and temptation. His hands were stroking across her delicate body as she whispered soft delicacies into his ear, his hands slowly easing the tension and her desire began to show...

Their bodies were now at meeting point, their eyes locked on each others and their lips drawing slowly closer together. As they met, she felt him pressing against her and her hand ran seductively across the middle of chest, ending a few centimetres short of the crucial point. She was teasing him and so he decided to allow his love to fall upon her body, stopping her from teasing him. His kisses landed not only on her lips, but on her cheeks and on her neck, slowing moving towards her supple breasts.

He could hear her voice, the soft breath falling into the air and showing that his actions were quite satisfying. He saw her soft nipples and his hands ran across the surface of her breasts, his lips ending at the dark circles surrounding her nipples. He let his hands pass her breasts, slowly moving downwards before returning as he heard a short gasp of shock at his suddenness. He let his tongue roll across her nipples, his hands caressing the soft flesh of her breast, both working in motion with one another to shorten her breasts, raising the desires that she had...

His hands continued to massage her breasts as his lips gently ran across her nipples, his tongue feeling the hardened skin and he pulled away, allowing his hands to resume the action. His fingers gently stroking the tips of her nipples as his mouth returned to her lips. He looked into her eyes, the desire turning into wild passion as his lips brushed across her skin. He could sense his mind telling him to press further, to move slowly downwards towards her inner thighs and the most sensitive of all areas. He let his hand stroke across the stomach and then moving towards her thigh, stroking it seductively and expecting a reaction but receiving none.

His lips continued to press against her, smothering her in his delicate kisses as his free hand then moved towards her vagina, letting his hands roll across the soft skin and then brushing back upwards, stopping himself from entering her. He was quite aroused at this point but refused to act, letting his hands take the lead and his hand continued to roll across her flesh and stroking her seductively...her eyes opened from the kisses and he saw that he could no longer delay and he moved his hands towards her with patience but instead controlled his temptations and took care in arousing her as best he could.

He found himself moving not his hands but his gentle lips from her own, moving his cheeks to brush along hers whilst his hand stroked along the curves of her neck, each swift movement of his outstretched fingers being replaced with a gentle kiss where his fingertips had fallen. His lips ran along the delicate contours of her frame, kissing each of her shoulders and pulling her towards him with care, kissing the lines of her figure, never moving below her shoulders as he focused upon her upper frame, smiling as he watched her chest moving in a rhythmic beat, each beat creating a soft, sweet offering of a breath that fell upon his face with delight.

As his lips brushed along the curves of her neck where her hair fell below her shoulders, he moved the blonde strands from the places which he had not kissed and let his warm breath fall upon her, tempting and teasing her. As he stroked his kisses towards her ears, he let his tongue draw lines along her ears, kissing each one with care before he drew his tongue along her ear lobes and let it fall into his mouth, nibbling upon it with love and passion, imagining it was her nipple and letting his tongue stroke it, repeating the action with each of her ears before he once again fell upon her lips, smiling as he set her upon the bed again.

Once again, his lips moved along her body with care, kissing her arms with care, running his lips along the lines of her muscles before he came to her hand and he kissed her palm and then drew his tongue along her fingers, sucking on each of her fingertips and taking some of them in his mouth, smiling at the strange experiences he was placed into but he quite enjoyed the sensation of having her under his control, dominating her body.

Rather than settling upon one section of her body, he moved his lips back towards her shoulders, kissing the curves of her breasts and then licking each nipples before he moved along her stomach, kissing her waist and then running his tongue along the fine curves of her inner thigh, moving outwards towards her thighs and letting his hands run with his tongue, stroking her legs, her ankles and her feet as his tongue sat atop her toes and he repeated the same actions that he had with her fingers before he moved back upwards.

He could feel his arousal, his stiff cock hard in his black boxers but he could not react, instead letting his fingers now fall upon her breasts as they once had, caressing her breasts and stroking along her hardened nipples with his tongue following suit, lingering for a few moments before his lips fell upon hers once again, leaving her body open before he moved towards her core, now satisfied that she was aroused.

The temptation was great as his fingers stroked along the delicate folds of her vagina, running between the folds and feeling her moist hole before he moved back upwards, touching her core for a second and smiling as he continued his circle of movements before he heard her moaning in desperation for his fingers to be inside of her and he obliged willingly, letting his middle finger push inside of her and create a rhythmic beat inside of her, a circle running inside of her that was free to move but he found he wasn't satisfied with just one finger and he let another finger slide inside of her with ease, her moist vagina helping him to push deep inside of her and arouse her as he kissed her with a passion, pushing inside of her and feeling her moaning and arching against his touch, wanting more and more with each thrust that he placed inside of her.

His arousal was at its peak as he heard continuously moaning his name much to the delight of his ears, her short rasped breaths forcing him to pull her close as he pressed inside of, moving in and out with passion and lust, his hardened cock now pressing against her body and she smiled at him, looking at his cock and removing his boxers and letting her hands stroke along the long shaft as he worked her, letting their own passion drive them both towards a climax.

As he found himself nearing a climax, he found that her moans were growing ever louder and he whispered his words of love into her ear as he moaned her name and told him she wanted him inside of her as she fell to the bed with a smile upon her face, placing the condom upon his stiff cock and rolling it down his shaft and he pressed his tall body upon her as he guided his cock within her and he found the movement graceful and with ease, pressing within her and he heard her gasp with shock as it pressed further within her than she had ever experienced before and his rhythmic movement of his hips began, sliding in and out of her with ease and each rasp of her breath arousing him into pressing harder and deeper within her.

Every muscle in his body was working to bringing her towards a climax and he felt her arms grabbing at his back, her fingers clawing at his shoulders as he continued to press within her with rhythm and a graceful movement, her calling of his name louder than ever as he felt her muscles tightening around his hard cock, his lips pressing against hers as he felt his cock surrounded by her moist cum and he continued to work her as her hips moved with his, now determined to make him cum just as he had done with her.

It didn't take long with her short breaths and arousing moans combined with the movement of his hips alongside her, he soon found himself nearing his climax and he pressed deep within her as he felt his cum filling the condom and he lingered within her for a few moments, withdrawing and laying upon his back as he smiled at her and kissed her, holding hands with her.