Passions Unleashed, Pt 10

Story Info
Susan takes on son's friends.
1k words
4.11
148.5k
12
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the good news, Susan got up and said "I want to suck your cocks!"

She got down on the floor on her knees as the guys formed a circle around her. Susan then took Greg's fat cock in her mouth, slobbering around the cockhead trying to stuff as much of his cock into her as she could. Taking his cock out of her mouth, she went for Paul's thick, long dick and taking it in hand placed the head into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moaned around the prick. Then removing Paul's cock from her mouth Susan turned to one of the other young studs.

She forgot who it was and didn't even care as she stared admirably at the long, fat cock hovering over her, and grabbing hold of it stuffed the young stranger's cock into her mouth, moaning and slurping on it like the true whore she'd become. Round and round she went, sucking cock as the boys felt up her body, kneading her tits, pinching her nipples, probing her already soaking snatch with their fingers, inserting wet fingers into her tight asshole.

"Oh god, fuck me," Susan moaned. "I need you to fuck me." Meanwhile Ted had taken his clothes off and was stroking his cock. Noticing, Susan said with contempt "Take a look boys! That's what I've had to deal with all these years!" The guys snickered. "Let's fuck her with real cocks!" one guy said.

"Yeah, let's give the whore a real fucking!" said another. Looking at Ted, Susan said, "Now for the surprise. I think you'll like this, dear."

Susan decided that her new friends should get first crack so she had one guy lie down on the bed and Susan then lowered herself down onto the cock of a young man she'd met only twenty minutes earilier. Moaning loudly, Susan pointed to one of the other new kids on the block to get behind her and work his tool up her ass. Then the third guy stepped forward and gave Susan his cock to suck on again. Her first ever triple penetration! As the guy below her thrust his huge teen prick up into her cunt, the guy behind her started working his fat prick deep up her ass. With them all holding her, Susan was then free to suck on the new cock with wild abandon only to remove it from her mouth when her cries of ecstasy begged for release.

With her young studs Greg and Paul standing to the side enjoying the sight of their big-dicked young buddies fucking their mature piece of ass, Susan took the cock out of her mouth and told Greg and Paul to step forward on either side of her. She took the young man's cock back into her mouth and placed her right hand on Greg's huge cock, while her left found Paul's prick.

Ted was in absolute awe of his slutty wife as she and her young lovers engaged in the ultimate fuck. He sat there jerking off to the sight of one cock thrusting up and down in her pussy, another banging her sweet ass from behind, while the guy she was sucking on held her head as he fucked her mouth. Then there were Susan's small hands wrapped around two long, fat cocks, jerking them both off.

It was all too much. Feeling the incredible sensation of the cocks in her cunt and ass going in and out, to and fro, over and over, harder and faster, frantically fucking her, Susan let the cock in her mouth slip out and she screamed in pleasure. "Ooooohhhh! Ooooohhh! Oh, I'm gonna cum! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oooooohhhh, cumming!

Gasping and squealing, Susan's juices began to overflow in orgasmic ecstasy. Meanwhile the boys could hold out no longer. The guy who Susan had been blowing, started jerking off and along with Greg and Paul, all three groaned in pleasure shooting their cum all over her face, her back and onto her tits. Then the cock thrusting up and down in her cunt began to twitch as its owner cried out "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ahh!" and came in her cunt. Then the guy behind her held Susan's limp body and banged her ass for all he was worth finally screaming "Yeah! Yeah! Ahh, cumming! Fuck!" and he unloaded deep in her bowels.

Meanwhile, Ted was still fisting his cock, in awe of everything he'd seen. Yet to cum, he watched Greg, Paul and the other guy back away, all three fatigued. Then the guy who fucked his wife's ass backed away and the cock in her pussy plopped out. Ted noticed his wife's used ass, the hole gaping open, leaking sperm into the sperm oozing from her cunt. "Ahh!" Ted cried, cumming at the sight of Susan's wide-open, cum-dripping holes.

Soon thereafter the guys dressed and left, each getting a big kiss from Susan.

"Maybe we can do this again?" Steve asked. Or maybe it was Jerry. Who cared, Susan thought. He had fucked her ass soooo good! As Ted and a sore Susan were dressing to leave, Greg poked his head back in the door and said "My folks will be out of town next week if you guys want to come over."

Ted said, "Ah, well, maybe -"

"You bet!" Susan corrected him. "But only invite Paul over."

"Why?" Greg asked.

"I've been thinking. I'd like you two to do something to me that I've always wanted to try."

"What?" both Ted and Greg asked in unison.

"I'd like you boys to double penetrate my pussy."

"Yeah!" Greg replied. "I'll e-mail you for what time on Saturday. See ya slut!"

"Bye stud!" Susan called back.

Then turning to Ted, Susan smiled and asked. "Did you like seeing mommy getting fucked by all your friends?" He didn't answer. "Well, did you?" Susan demanded.

"Yes," Ted replied meekly.

"Yes what?" she snapped.

"Yes! I really like seeing all my friends fuck my mom!"

"Good boy! You're such a good son, Teddy. Mommy will keep fucking all your friends for as long as she wants, to. Mommy's really enjoying all your big-dicked young friends. I think from now on I'm gonna have to keep fucking all your friends. And when they get too old, we'll have to find more young friends, so mommy can keep fucking your friends for years to come! Doesn't that sound good?"

And Ted got hard yet again.

To Be Continued...