Passions Within The Palace Walls

Story Info
Two lovers elemental journey between mounting desires.
1.2k words
4.31
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was it about this woman that when ever he, thought about or spoke to her made his love shaft stand proud and tall, almost as if it was calling out to her, come here and take me into your secret places. "Show me how you can love me." He recalled the feather light touches of her finger tips as they played up and down his shaft as if it was some musical instrument. In truth it was an instrument, an instrument of pleasure which he and she used in their games of love. Hot passionate games which took them to the peaks of ecstasy often beyond any that he had previously experienced.

He had made love to many women in his life but non of them came anywhere close to this woman who could make his body perform over and over in ways that he had never thought possible. He had the most tremendous climaxes when he was with her, not just once but several times in one session. Their lovemaking was so passionate that at times he felt that he would die of pleasure and be glad to die in such a way. Her mouth and tongue played games around his shaft, balls and ass and even when she was not there the thought of what they could do brought glistening drops of pearl like precum to the tip of his shaft as it stood out proud and demanding in it's urgency to be satisfied.

Will she come to me tonight, and once again they could spend delicious hours making love. As he sat waiting for her his mind ran over the wonderful things he would do to her, he wanted to hear her gasps of pleasure as he bent over her as she lay with her legs opened wide so that he could see deeply inside her womanhood, the soft red fleshy lips glistening with her juices as his tongue ran around them and then inside of her sucking first the lips and then her clit until it became a throbbing swollen miniature cock for him to tease and play with as she lay there unable to stop the wave after wave of her multi orgasms. He had not known that a woman could climax so many times and still be ready to welcome him inside of her, but then she would be wet and relaxed and ready to take his extended cock. Hopefully this night wouldn't be the last of her many.

Then he heard them, the soft pad like noises that sounded like bare feet made, he laid in bed eyes glued to the door hardly daring to breath, then he heard them stop and a shadow appeared in the light under the door, the handle turned slowly and she stepped into the room, the corridor light showed him that she was wearing a white see through gown and he just had a moment to see her body outlined against the light when the door was quietly closed. His cock had responded immediately and had again become so hard that he thought it would burst before he could even touch her. He lay still as she moved across the room, just making her out in the faint light from the dying embers of the fire. She will be cold he thought when she gets to the bed and the thought of her nipples standing erect from the cold brought the first drop or precum to his hardened cock.

She stood by the side of the bed for a few moments looking down on him and then turned to light up the bedside lamp. He gasped as she allowed him to see her in all her glory as her covering slowly slipped to the floor. She bent over him and pulled back the bed clothes, her hands going immediately to touch his cock, fingers again lightly playing with the tip of it. She kept herself just far enough away so that he could not grab her and impail her upon its hardness. Then she moved closer to him lowered her mouth to his cock and licked up the precum greedily in the way she always did. He shuddered, sat up and pulled her towards him, his mouth feasting greedily on her full white breasts as he sucked and bit her nipples till she took one of his hands and placed it between her legs. His fingers found her wet and juicey as she always was, waiting for him to touch and play with her till she reached the first of the many climaxes he knew would follow on.

She was now laying beside him, legs open and he looked down on her pussy, he loved the sight of it. Exposed and vunerable to his eyes and touch and he moved his mouth slowly from her breast across her stomach and down to that precious part of her that he loved so much. Her legs opened wider and she arched her back so that he was able to get his tongue right inside of her wet cunt, she loved to hear him use all the gutter type words while he made love to her and he often wondered what her piers would think if they could hear the words that now flowed so easily from those full red lips. She begged him to fuck her anyway he wished while holding his head firmly between her legs as she began the climb to her continuous orgasms, one after another they came as he licked and lapped at her fleshy womanhood. She was completely at his mercy in those moments and he thrilled at the sense of power this gave him who was laying in his bed begging him to fuck her senseless.

He moved around placing a pillow under her bottom and in doing so made it possible for his cock to be close to her mouth, she needed no bidding to take it into her mouth and begin sucking, licking and pushing it in as far as she could take it rolling her tongue along and around the tip and shaft making him shudder with delight. Oh but she was an expert in this art and he knew she would continue in this fashion until he had to beg her to stop before his creamy sperm spurted from him uncontrollably. She was now extending her licking and sucking to his scrotum, balls and ass thus giving him the sign that he too could circle and play with her bud. He did so until she was writhing on the bed so much he could hardly keep his tongue and fingers in and on her.

It was time to turn around and mount her like her stallion mounted his mares. This was one of her favourite positions and again the power of control rose in him as he thrust and rode her till they both collapsed they reached a climax that left them covered in sweat and gasping for breath. Oh yes he thought this is well worth the lonely hours of self loving he had to go through each time he thought about her and the gifts she gave him. Her body and her enormous appetite for sexual pleasures.

DITTO Digger~the 1 man who says there is not 1 specific trait about me that he admires over any other, because it is the culmination of all those traits that makes me the person he digs so much. Whose erotic nature and honesty is probably what others admire most.......