Past Life Tale

Story Info
She's taken by rakish 'gentleman'.
1.5k words
4.07
28.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was night at the castle. The masquerade was about to begin; everyone was in their rooms getting dressed. He was in a dark brown velvet vest with black leather kneepants, a white silk shirt, and white leggings. His mask was black velvet.

She was wearing a cream colored watered silk dress with a full skirt and very tight low cut bodice, and seed pearls around the scooped neckline. Her mask was also cream colored silk.

It was time for the masque to start. He was at the end of the ballroom, talking to some other men. She noticed him as soon as she entered the room. She didn't know who he was, but he looked very good. She blushed as her glance took in his tight kneepants, and quickly looked away. Whoever his tailor was, they had made his clothes very snug.

All that evening there was music and dancing; everyone was having a good time. She danced until she thought she would float away. The whole time she was hoping he would ask her to dance, but he didn't ask anyone until finally, at 11.45, he asked her. The unmasking was to be at midnight; she would finally find out who he was.

As they danced, he held her very close. She was sure that the older ladies clustered around the punchbowls would see him and make him stop, but no one noticed. His hand, which had started at her waist, gradually slipped down to cup her firm rear, and she moved it back up to her waist.

"Sir, you do presume too much. Please act the gentleman and keep your hands where they belong," she said.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I am no gentleman, my lady, so I will do as I please." His warm whiskey scented breath tickled her ear and neck, giving her a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach and making her nervous. She blushed again, and moved back from him, laughing uneasily.

When the dance was ended and another about to begin, he took her arm and began to take her toward the kitchen.

"Where do you think you're taking me?" she asked. She was starting to get angry; he was spoiling her reputation.

"Don't worry, I just want to show you something," he said, smiling at her with that killer smile that had been making her feel weak and feverish all evening. She couldn't resist.

When they were almost to the kitchen, he led her to a set of spiral stairs. They went up and up; she thought they would never stop climbing. She realized they were in a tower, but she didn't know which one. This castle had three, and she was completely disoriented now.

At the top of the stairs was a black door. She knew this was his room."I--I have to go back now," she said, pulling her arm from his grasp. He took it back gently, but firmly, and opened the door. They went inside, and he shut it and locked it.

"Why did you do that? This is not funny, I want to go back now. Let me out!" she said, starting to panic.

"Relax," he said,"I just wanted to show you something. Close your eyes."

Thinking that maybe he was telling her the truth, she shut her eyes. She felt something soft and heavy go around her wrist. There was a click, and then she heard a sound like cloth being unfolded and shook out. "May I open them yet?" she asked, intrigued. "Not yet,"he said. His voice was ragged and a bit scary. She heard a clink and then a sliding metal noise.

"Alright, open your eyes."

He was standing in front of her with a knife, which was frightening enough, but when she looked down she saw that the heavy thing around her wrist was a padded shackle attached to a long silken rope. She looked past him and saw a strange contraption hanging from the ceiling rafters. It looked like nothing she had ever seen before, but she could guess what it was for. She fainted.

He woke her up and she crawled away from him on her knees, trying to stand up. After she had gotten to her feet, he came toward her with the knife. She screamed.

"Go ahead, no one can hear you," he said, "but I'm not going to hurt you with this." He came to her and began to cut her dress off. The knife was cold and the point pricked her just between the breasts. A tiny drop of blood welled up and began to run down, just behind the point of the knife. He licked it off, and she shuddered. In a few moments the dress was lying in a crumpled, ruined heap at her feet and she was naked, trying to cover herself with her arms. He still had his mask on, but he had removed hers. He undressed and she saw what he had for her. Her blood turned to ice in her veins.

She shivered, and he went to build up the fire, deliberately taking a long time in order to let her fear grow. Then he came back to her. She moved as far away as the rope would let her, but it was pointless. He kissed her, and she could see his eyes glittering behind his mask. His kisses were gentle, but his fingers dug into her arms, leaving bruises. "Please don't do this," she whimpered. That seemed to make him more excited; his breathing got rougher and his grip on her arms tightened. The pain was excruciating.

He started to kiss her neck, then her shoulders, and finally her nipples. She felt a warmth down between her legs, in spite of her fear, but she didn't understand it. She was a virgin and no one had ever told her anything about this. He kept on until, suddenly, he very roughly thrust his hand between her legs. He felt how wet she was, and said "Good." Then he picked her up and carried her to that thing hanging from the ceiling. There was a canvas part that he laid her down in, with things to put her legs into that spread them wide. She fought him, but it was no use. Before too long she was hanging there unable to move, with every part of her body exposed to whatever he wanted to do to her. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't help it.

He went back to her breasts for a minute, and began to touch her womanhood very softly, caressing her. She was still terrified, but getting very wet also. Suddenly getting very rough, he went around to her cunt and jammed his cock in, taking her virginity just that quick. She screamed again; it felt like she was ripping apart. He growled as he impaled her again and again on his long thick shaft. His face was frozen in a snarl, and he began to roar. Deeper and deeper he went in, and as he did she started to feel a strange blooming in the pit of her stomach. The feeling grew into something unbearable, then exploded throughout her body. He gave a last roar and a hard thrust and pulled away from her. As she hung there wondering what had happened, she felt the warmth of his mouth between her legs, and she gasped and tried to pull away. He hit her a stinging welt with a riding crop.

"Be still, God damn you!" he shouted. He went back to what he had been doing, kissing the hurt he had made in her, taking the last of the pain of it away. She was afraid to move; she didn't want him to hit her again. And this was starting to feel wonderful.

In a few minutes he stopped and took her down off the sling. Her arms and legs had fallen asleep and she crumpled to the floor, moaning. "On your knees!" he said. She was able to sit herself up that way, but she fell back over. He hit her again, this time with the back of his hand on her cheek. Then he yanked her up and made her sit right. He held onto her hair and thrust his cock in her face. She didn't know what to do until he said, "suck." So she did...he was pulling her hair hard now, and she was choking. She fought back tears and continued, as he fucked harder and harder, all the way back to her throat. She couldn't breathe. He kept on until she thought she would pass out; then there was a hot gush of bitterness in the back of her throat. She couldn't help but swallow, it was that or choke. Swallow she did, and he let go of her hair. She lay down on the floor, catching her breath.

"That was very nice," he said, and put a blanket over her.

"Can I please go home now?" she asked.

"NO. You belong to me now....forever." he said. Then he lay down beside her and held her like a precious thing he never wanted to let go of.