Pastor Mark: From Devout to ..??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lewdly looked back at Mel and moaned, "Oh yes...Yes....I love the way you are fucking me....don't stop...faster...harder!" she growled in her animalistic stupor. She felt her orgasm coming closer as he pumped her clutching cunt faster. "Give it to me...give it...I'm almost there....Oh God," she groaned as rippling waves of pleasure surged thru her clit.

Mel felt his balls begin to tighten, knowing his load was about to be gushed into her gyrating snatch very soon. His cock plunged into her hungry cunt furiously. Both felt a paroxysm of pleasure jolt their mashing sex organs.

Her climax hit her like a tidal wave of lust. "Oh God...Oh yes....I'm cummming...OH GOD...I'M CUMMING!!" she wailed as her sex clenched his cock inside her hot wet sheath. Mel drove his cock as deep as it would go, and shot his scalding semen against her pulsing cervix. "Take it....take my load!!" he commanded. Jada couldn't hear him. Her brain was locked into the crashing orgasm she was experiencing. She was only conscious of pleasure radiating from her swollen cunt.

Mel leaned over her back and gently massaged her tits; he was coming down slowly from his own exquisite climax. Both lovers were completely satiated. They both felt his prick soften and plop out of her sopping slit. Cum ran slowly down the inside of her thighs as he moved away from Jada. They both took a couple of moments to catch their breaths.

"What the hell just happened?" Mel asked in bewilderment. "What was that all about?"

" Wasn't it obvious?? ....we just had sex....wonderful sexy sex," replied Mark's wife, with an evil grin on her face. "Well yes, I know we had sex ...but....but how??..why??..what was this all about, Jada??" he asked her.

She thought for a moment and then responded, "First off, I admit that I have been sexually attracted to you for some time now, Mel. I had heard you had many girlfriend's and figured a man like you could teach me and satisfy my growing curiosity about sex with someone other than Mark. I was "horny" for you." He almost blushed, shocked at her retort. "And secondly, and for this I am kind of ashamed, Mel; I found out very recently that Mark had sex with someone in the church...and simply put, I wanted to get back at him...I wanted revenge."

Mel was rocked by this revelation! "Mark screwed a woman from the church?? After all his preaching about fidelity, and the sin of adultery...He cheated on you?? Wow!!" He was almost speechless with surprise.

"I should be angry with you, Jada, that you wanted to use me to get even with him; but I am not...mainly because that was one hot fuck we just had." He grinned when he said that. "You were fantastic! Was that really the first time you had sex with someone other than Mark??"

Jada assumed he meant sex with a man (she didn't want to mention or admit to her encounter with Nora) "You are the second man in my life to have sex with me, Mel....and you were well....well...wonderful!" She beamed at him when she said that.

"I am dying of curiosity to know who the pastor had sex with; will you tell me?" he asked. "No....no I won't tell. But I know he did; its not a rumor, its a fact!" she replied. Mel was stunned; to say the least.

Needless to say, they both agreed that what they had done would remain their secret. Mel was very discreet about his sexlife; and for obvious reasons he knew that Jada would not tell anyone about what had just happened either.

After Mel left, still shaking his head in confusion, Jada went about her day. She cleaned up the living room area, did some chores outside, and fixed herself a nice dinner. Mark wouldn't be back from the Convocation until late. She went to bed after a luxurious shower, and was asleep by the time he got home.

Sometime during the following day, both of the Harlin's were faced with the same related dilemma. Should they confess to their spouse, or remain silent. Jada loved her husband desperately; and convinced herself that it would be best for their marriage to get everything out in the open. It would be hard, and emotional; but, it had to be done. Reverend Harlin feared that telling his wife what had happened with his secretary would result in a divorce. He knew that Jada had strong religious beliefs about adultery.

Mrs. Harlin was equally fearful that her husband would be very angry and upset that she had sex with not only another man,but, Nora as well. After all, Mark had preached many sermons in his growing bible-believing church for three years about fornication and homosexuality. How could he accept or condone his wife's adulterous behavior?

After supper that evening, and after all the dishes were done, Jada decided to risk her marriage and confront and confess to her husband. He was reading the newspaper in the living room when she began the conversation.

"Honey, could you put the paper down? I want to have the most important conversation with you that we have ever had; or will ever have, going into our future." With a statement like that, Mark gave her his undivided attention, worried about what this could be about.

" I won't beat around the bush, Mark; I love you and care about us too much to let this fester....so I will come right out and say it. I came to your office to see you Monday morning, and I....I ....saw you having sex in your office with Nora."

"You WHAT!!!!" bellowed Mark. He couldn't control his outburst, he was mortified. "You saw us?? Where were you?? When? How?"

"I came to see you about some packages for the orphanage and I heard you two in your office. The door was opened slightly, and I looked in.....and saw you. You were screwing her while she kneeled on your desk." Mark was aghast! This was his worst fear. "Jada, my love, I AM SO SORRY!! I didn't know that you knew. Why didn't you say something to me that night?" He now worried that she must hate him for cheating on her.

"Because later that afternoon, sweetheart, I found out from Nora that it wasn't your fault about what happened. It was her fault, Mark. HERS. She told me that she had drugged your coffee. Drugged you so that you would feel an incredible desire to have sex with her; a desire that you would be unable to resist."

"Is that true?" Mark spluttered, "I couldn't understand what was happening to me that morning; I was so confused, but aroused by Nora. I knew what I was feeling was wrong; on so many levels, and yet... All I could think about was screwing her in my office."

Mark sat and thought for a few minutes. "Why would Nora tell you that she had drugged me?" he finally asked his wife. "She didn't want to break us up. She saw me there at your office door on Monday. She knew that I had seen you two fucking." Jada replied evenly.

"There is more, Mark. I have a confession to make. Please don't hate me!" she begged. "What?? What did you do??" asked her bewildered husband. "Well, I didn't believe it when Nora said she drugged you. I thought you had been unfaithful to me...I just didn't believe her story. Sooooo....she proved it to me on Monday afternoon."

"How did she prove it to you?" he asked. "She drugged me, she put her "magic drops" into my lemonade.and then.....then we waited," confessed Jada.

"Well yes??? What happened then??" beseeched Mark. "I'm so sorry, Honey. I didn't mean for it to happen. I didn't believe her, Mark!!" wailed Jada. "Dammit, Jada...WHAT happened??" bellowed her husband.

"We had sex, Mark!!....WE HAD LESBIAN SEX...OK????" stammered his wife.

"You did WHAT??!! thundered Mark.

"Just like what happened to you, honey...the same thing happened to me. I couldn't help myself. It was those damned drops!! When you are under their spell a person cannot resist. I COULDN'T RESIST, Mark. I had lesbian sex with your church secretary!!"

She went on to explain to her husband that this encounter proved to her that Mark's infidelity was understandable. She also sheepishly admitted to her husband of 5 years that she had enjoyed making love with another woman; an admission that involuntarily made Mark's cock lurch inside his trousers.

Mark went on to explain that he was shocked, mortified, and slightly turned-on by this conversation he was having with Jada. "You liked having sex with Nora?? WOW!!" he ruminated.

"Honey....there is more....much more," she told him. "There is....what? he responded. "I have another confession. Even though I understood what had happened and why, between you and Nora at the church. I was still angry and hurt.I'M YOUR WIFE DAMMIT!!...and you cheated on me. So, anyway, I wanted revenge. I guess you could say I wanted to hurt you back......so.......so, yesterday while you were out of town, I.....I...Dammit, I had sex with Mel Spencer from the church."

Mark rocked back in horror, he was stupified. "YOU FUCKING DID WHAT???"

"You had sex with the president of the church council?? ...Here??....In my house?? ...My God WHY Jada??"

"Because I wanted us to be even. I wanted you to hurt like I was when I saw you plunging your prick into Nora's wet pussy. I wanted to satisfy my curiosity about sex with someone besides you. .... I guess I have been attracted to Mel. I don't know why, Mark. How are people supposed to react when cheating spouses are revealed?? How was I supposed to react??...I am SO sorry, Honey. I love you!! I am sorry" she cried out to him.

Mark Harlin's head was spinning. What had happened to his wife....his marriage?? How would this effect his job....his church?? How would he be seen by God himself?? ...He was a sinner. His wife was a sinner. He sat there in a confused miasma of doubt and fear. His stomach ached and his head throbbed. Both he, and Jada, sat in silence for several minutes. Thinking. Pondering options. Wondering.

Almost lost in all their thinking was how they now felt about the church secretary, Nora. It was her and her secret potion that precipitated this whole mess. Or was it a mess? Maybe, it was an opportunity to learn and grow; and yes, change. Mark really DID like the sex he had with her. He could almost recreate in his mind the feel of his cock encased in her wet, hot pussy. Jada,too, thought about how good it had felt to have Nora's tongue slithering into her vagina. "mmmm it was heavenly!" she thought.

Pastor Mark sat and mentally digested all that Jada had just confessed. He understood, from his counselling training, that revenge was a common reaction to anger, and betrayal. It was one thing to understand revenge as a psychological concept. It was quite another to be on the receiving end of vengence. It hurt like Hell! After a few more minutes of contemplation, he came to grips with his deeply held religeous beliefs; and also his feelings as a man.

Finally, both Jada and Mark told each other that they forgave one another. They understood now, how the other person felt. But most of all, they expressed love for each other; love that would never ever end. Both were willing to overlook the sex they had had with other people in the church; and vowed to remain true to each other from now until forever.

That night, after they were done discussing their unique situation, they went to bed. They made tender sweet love to one another. Mark caressed his wife's body with true affection, and made sure to give her two orgasms before his own release. Jada loved her man tenderly and completely. She had learned certain things from Mel; much as she didn't want to admit it. She prolonged their love-making much longer than she usually had. This pleased her husband, who finally shot a huge load of man-cream deep into his wife's waiting cavity.

(Here the story might end, dear readers...but alas....we are only just beginning!!)

For Nora, Jada, and Mark still did not know....nor would they ever learn who.....Someone from the church....someone WE will never know....had entered the office area at the church that Monday morning; shortly before Jada had gotten there. And, this person had heard Nora and Mark having sex in his office. The person had left the church parking lot that day 30 seconds before Jada entered the same lot. Within days, rumors would start to circulate amongst the congregation. Rumors of infidelity concerning Pastor Hanlin. Rumors of adultery by church leaders and family members. OH YES!! ....this story is just getting started.

It was about ten days after Jada and Mark had confessed what they had done; a night which neither of them would ever forget. They both felt like they were beginning a brand new chapter in their lives. They both plunged into church activities and programs with renewed energy. They both kept some "space" between themselves and Nora. It was strictly professional ethics and behavior between themselves and the secretary.

On that fateful morning, however, Nora couldn't wait to get into her office and tell Pastor Harlin what she had learned the previous evening. When Mark walked into his office only five minutes after Nora had gotten there, she asked if she could come in and talk. She said she had important news.

Reverend Harlin was curious and said, "Sure, Nora, come in and lets chat." Pastor Mark (as he liked to be referred to by the church members) waited for his secretary to come into his study, and sit by his desk. He noticed her shapely legs as she sat to talk, feeling a slight tingling in his crotch as he caught a glimpse of her creamy thighs.

" Mark, I have some disturbing news for you," his secretary said. She went on to describe what she had heard; that there were rumors going around about improper sexual conduct between the pastor and someone in the church. Some people were urging the members of the church council to terminate Reverend Harlin. Thay felt he was being very hypocritical, preaching against immorality and at the same time engaging in "immoral conduct."

Needless to say, Mark was worried at hearing about this development. He felt guilt, and some anger; knowing these rumors certainly had a ring of truth to them. Nora sensed his anger and she also felt guilt; afterall, she had started this situation by using those powerful drops.

Pastor reflected upon all the positive changes he had initiated at the church; and certainly did not want to lose his job over one "indiscretion." He had worked too hard to lose it all now. He was a strong Christian and wanted to serve the Lord at this growing vibrant church.

Nora assured him that she would do everything she could to help him keep his position at the church. She further told him she would keep him up to date on any more rumors or actions that she might hear about.

Over the next week or so the rumors about Reverend Harlin; and even some about Mrs. Harlin, continued to swirl and build among the congregation. There was talk that the next church council meeting, in two weeks, might vote to oust the minister. Mark, his wife, Jada, and Nora were all bewildered, anxious, and edgy, fearing what might be coming.

During this period, Nora was most guilt- ridden, and felt that she MUST do something to help save Pastor Harlin's job. One afternoon, she came up with a bold, unexpected idea, that just might do the trick. "Mark, may I come over to your house tonight around 7 o'clock?...I just might have an idea to help save your job." Of course the pastor agreed, and told her he and Jada would be expecting her at 7.

When Nora got to their home later that evening she had her proposed plan set in her mind; and as the three adults sat down at the kitchen table to talk, they were all nervous. Jada couldn't help thinking that Nora had seduced her husband just weeks before, and was slightly irritated as she calcuated this woman's guile.

Nora came right to the point. "I have a plan to keep you both here at 1st United....BUT......and I hope you don't mind my selfishness....But afterall, it is MY plan." "Okay, Okay, get to your point!" Mark testily said.

" My plan has a cost to you both. How much are you willing to do to stay in the pulpit here at the church?" she asked. "Anything!!....well almost anything," replied Mark. Jada sat and nodded her agreement; she loved being in this church almost as much as her husband.

"Alright then, here are my terms," began Nora soberly. "In exchange for my idea that will almost surely keep you two here, I have two demands; First, I want to move into this house to live with you both...I love you both. I love you emotionally, spiritually, and yes, I admit it, sexually. I want the three of us to live together as a threesome. Secondly, we have all three behaved ourselves since the first week that we had sex with each other. There has been no sneaking or cheating...I want to be able to have sex with either of you before I move in, without feelings of guilt or betrayal. There....those are my conditions, to save your job, Mark." She peered at Pastor Mark intently.

"Will you two agree to this request??" Nora implored.

Jada and Mark were both stunned. They gazed at each other, with perplexed looks on their faces. Searching each other's gaze to get a clue how the other felt. "Nora, what you ask is a major decision....very major. Jada and I would like a few minutes of privacy to discuss your offer." Nora smiled a weak smile at them both and replied, "Of course....of course. I will go out in the living room and let you two discuss it in here; take your time."

When the secretary had left the room, Jada and her husband began a quiet, intense, discussion. Holding hands, they kept their eyes focused on each other, and debated and weighed the pro's and con's of Nora's conditions. Finally, after 15 minutes of thoughtful, deep, even prayerful consideration, they called Nora back into the kitchen.

Jada was the one to give her their answer. She smiled broadly and said, "Welcome to our home...I mean OUR home...we want you to move in with us, and yes....we can see each other before you move in also."

Nora sighed a huge sigh of relief, "Oh Jada...Mark...I love you both...thank you....Thank You." Tears began streaming from Nora's eyes; she was so happy with their agreement.

"Just one thing, my dear, ....You had better have one DAMN GOOD plan!!" Jada intoned.

"So, we have agreed! What is this brilliant plan?" Mark asked his sexy tearful secretary. They all three fell into a group hug (something they would all get used to having), kissed and then got down to the business of discussing Nora's plan.

They went over the procedure that had to be followed to fire a minister of the First United Community Church. A majority vote of the 7 member council was necessary to remove a pastor. Nora's plan was brilliantly simple and made sense. She explained that Jada had already had sex with the president of the Council, Mel Spencer. "All we need to do is (here she grinned mischievously), each of us have sex with one member of the Council to compromise their vote. Four members wouldn't DARE vote you out; especially if you hinted that you would name names if you are ousted. We just need 4 votes, Mark....and we can get them!!"

"How are you so sure we can get 3 other council members to have sex.....wait a minute!!....wait a minute!!" Mark saw Nora grinning and nodding. "Damn, Nora....you still have some of those damned sex drops left....don't you??" Nora smiled and said, "I checked the bottle today, as a matter of fact, as my plan was coming together in my head. There are EXACTLY six drops left in the bottle...I measured them. Six drops!! Thats the exact amount we need for 3 more council members."

Jada looked at Mark. Mark looked at Nora. They all looked at each other and began to giggle. "This just might work," sputtered Jada. "But who are we going to choose to seduce??" Jada wondered aloud.

Nora took out a small notebook from her purse. She had already thought about this stage of the plan and had some ideas. (Of course she had ideas....she is the one who has most of the ideas in this story. Nora is one scheming, little vixen!!)