Pastor Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were laying in each other’s arms, she laughed and said “I wonder how I should record this on your community service timesheet?”

“How about cultivating the bushes” Jeremy said and they broke into laughter.

Sarah reached between his legs to check the readiness of his cock and said “I believe the bush needs a little more attention. Jeremy was glad to comply to his supervisor’s instructions.

Monday morning was when she planned to set the trap for Mrs. Johnson. She called the motel and asked if she could rent the cabin around lunch time for a few hours. The desk clerk told her that the same man rents it each Monday to do some type of interviews. Thanking him, she took the surveillance equipment and headed for the motel. Driving in the back entrance, she let herself into the cabin, with the key she had made, and put the miniature cameras and microphones in strategic location. She drove down the road to a coffee shop where she could watch for Frank’s car to drive by. At 11:45 she saw him go by the coffee shop, so she drove back to the spot where she could observe the cabin.

She started the laptop and as soon as it booted up, she could move from one camera to another and see what was happening on the screen. She started the recording programs for the microphones.

She saw Mrs. Johnson drive up. The camera located outside the door recorded her walking up, looking around and walking into the cabin. Frank met her inside and they started to remove each other’s clothing.

Sarah picked up her cell phone and called Candice. “Do you have a copy of your resume?“ Sarah asked.

“Yes, I do,” Candice replied, “Why do you ask.”

“I just took a picture of your new employer,” said Sarah.

12