Pastor Sarah Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights had been turned down in fellowship hall and the DJ just kept playing those slow songs that keep bodies touching one another. It seemed every female employee wanted to dance with Brian. As the alcohol loosened their tongues, many of them told him they actually missed his sexual demands of them. He told them each that when he got back from his honeymoon, if they still felt the same way to give him a call. Some of the these women gave great blow jobs and others had been virgins the first time his cock had entered their pussy. The amazing thing was that now when they didn’t have to, it seemed they all wanted to. He wasn’t going to miss this opportunity.

Susan was the hit with the men as they told her what a difference having her picture on the billboard had made to sales. She had never had so much attention as when she danced with each of them. Some where very polite and others grabbed a feel of her ass while they danced. She really enjoyed the ones who grabbed her ass as she ground her body against several hard cocks. Several of them were bold enough to ask what it would take to get her to go to bed with them. She told them each if they made salesperson of the month, she might consider it.

One man said, “I have been top salesperson for the last three month.”

“Then you have earned your ticket,” Susan said. “Brian will be out of town for a few days next month and I would love a handsome man to take me to dinner.”

“Just dinner?” he asked.

As the song ended, she said “We will discuss that over dinner.”

Jeremy and Barbara had left several hours ago to catch the plane to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

The lights came up, the music stopped, the cleanup crew began their work and couples started looking for their mates. It had probably been the wildest party ever held in the church hall. Susan and Brian walked around thanking their friends for making their wedding so special before heading home.

They were leaving for their honeymoon the next day.