Pastorale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes it does," he agreed. "My turn."

He palmed my hips again, holding me steady with a heavy grip. He started thrusting, slowly at first, short strokes into my spasming pussy. Then longer ones, until he was pulling out almost all the way and slamming his cock home. My fingers struggled to keep time on my clit while he pounded at me, breathing heavily and grunting with every downstroke. In long moaning howls, I begged him to fuck me harder and longer, to give me every inch of his cock and then some. I begged him to cum, to fill me full of his sperm.

That did it, he slammed into me with one long groan and came. His hips jerked reflexively as his cock expanded and erupted deep within my pussy. I clawed at his desk, the imagined feel of his spurting cum enough to make me cum furiously again. I screamed with it, the sound of my pleasure echoing through his office, down the hallways of the church, and throughout the sanctuary, or so I fancied.

Once I managed to calm down again, I felt him nuzzling and licking at my back, his cock still buried in my pussy, though soft now. "Can you cum again?" He asked me.

"What?"

"I want to watch you cum again. I want to sit in my chair and watch you masturbate your pussy until you scream like that again," He murmured, nipping at the point of my shoulder blade gently. "Just like this, bent over my desk."

That shocked me, he wanted to see my pussy. Just watch my pussy while I touched it. My pussy clenched at the thought, squeezing his cock out a few more inches. Rather than reseating himself, he pulled out altogether. His chair squeaked as he sat in it. For a few moments I did nothing but kneel on his desk, our mingled cum dripping over my knuckles and breathing the musky scent of our sex. My fingers twitched on my sensitive clit, the jolt of sensation made my hips buck.

"You have a beautiful pussy," he murmured, his voice husky. The sound of it made me aware of the pebble hardness of my nipples. I pulled on my clit and shuddered. Reaching farther back, I sank my fingers into my pussy. It was still gaping and loose from his cock. "That is sexy. How do your fingers feel baby?"

"Tiny." I managed to gasp. He was staring at my fingers buried in my pussy. My pussy was full of his cum, full of my cum, matted with it. The lips were widespread and he could see into my pussy. The thought of it should be inhibiting, but it wasn't. The thought of his eyes devouring my cum soaked pussy flesh should make me want to cringe, instead it made me hot. I worked my fingers in and out of my cunt. I needed both, fingers on my clit and in my puss. Pressing my face to some missions report, I snaked my other hand back and touched my clit. I squealed.

"Oh yes baby, touch yourself," he groaned. I imagined that he was slowly stroking his cock.

I used two fingers to pry my lips wide, to hold the hood away from my clit. I dipped the third finger into the cum then stroked it back and forth over my erect clit. I groaned along low ooooooooooh of appreciation. The fingers of my other hand resumed their movements, fucking my cunt. I felt like such a slut, sexier than I'd felt in along time, with my ass up in the air wiggling, and my fingers in my pussy, putting on a one woman show for the Pastor. "Oh God, this feels good," I groaned.

"If it feels half as good as it looks, you should be cumming. I want to watch all that cum pour out of your pussy onto my desk."

It felt that good. The spasms started again, deep within my cunt, rolling back to squeeze my fingers in the tight vice like grip of a cumming pussy. I cried out again, filling the room with the sounds of my sexual pleasure. The scent of my creaming cunt mingled with the deeper scent of his semen reached my nose.

"Your pussy is so beautiful when you cum baby. I love watching it squeeze your fingers and drip your cum," he groaned. I heard the chair squeak over my whimpering. "I'm going to cum in you again, move your fingers."

I was rewarded with the feeling of his cock head pressing into my pussy again, the head popped past the clenching ring of muscles at the entrance. I howled again, just to enjoy the sensation of his cock and my sluttiness. I expected him to slam himself in fully, then fill me full of his cock again. He didn't. I heard him groan, then felt him cum again, filling my pussy with his cum.

When I stood up a few moments later, I felt his cum leak down my thighs, to be soaked up by my stockings. He turned me around and latched his lips onto mine, his tongue sweeping into my mouth. His fingers slipped between my legs to pet my pussy while we kissed for the last few moments.

12