Pat and Jennifer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up in the morning, I had rolled away, no longer in contact with Pat. I hadn't, however, forgotten that she was there in bed behind me. Maybe it was from the lingering odor under the covers of our pussies. If it wasn't from that, I still immediately recalled why it could have been: she had licked my pussy as good as anyone could, and I had licked hers, making her squirt.

I was smiling to myself at the recollection, enjoying the acceptance that I enjoyed sex with another girl. Why not? It was good. I was remembering the details, humming. That must have let Pat know that I was awake; I felt her stir, and then she was throwing and kicking back the covers. A moment later, her body was against mine and her leg over mine, wanting to draw it back and hold it, as her hand found my breast.

I certainly hadn't expected that, but I immediately held her hand and leaned back against her, and moved my leg to let hers hold it. She chuckled cheerfully and said:

"Good morning," and squeezed my breast.

"Good morning," I replied, squeezing her hand.

"I want to see your pussy; couldn't last night."

Her immediate directness surprised me, but after my previous thoughts, it seemed the most obvious thing she - no, we! - could want do. Of course, I wanted to see her pussy, after my tongue had been everywhere it could be.

Pat didn't wait for a reply. She gave my breast another squeeze and began to scramble around on the bed. I dropped on my back, letting my thigh flop down for her to rest her head on. Some guys had done that, but in the dark and they hadn't really seen it, and they hadn't licked it as good as Pat had - except for my cousin, of course, who had seen it in daylight. What did her pussy look like?

Pat's legs were up at the head of the bed, her lower knee suggesting I raise my head and let it slide under my head. I rolled on my side towards her, her thigh a nice pillow for my head. We both hummed with chuckles and propped up our other knee.

Her pussy was a few inches from my face, pussy lips just very slightly opened by her spread thighs. In the mirror, I had already seen that when they were together the start of the hood over her clitoris wasn't hidden. Mine had been. Was it now? Was I going to have to spread her lips to see more? That was obviously what we both wanted to do.

"Can't see much," Pat murmured. A moment later, I felt her fingers on the inside of both my thighs, then fingers sliding past the crease between thigh and pussy on each side. With a hum, I did the same. Her fingers were gently pressing the skin there down, pulling open my pussy lips. She hummed cheerfully - I could imagine her smile. She didn't have to blow on my pussy to let me know that it was open to her view. My fingers did the same, and I hummed, liking that we were being a little delicate about what we were doing.

So that's how her pussy looked. Was mine a lighter or darker pink? Were my inner lips just like hers? It was difficult to compare the impression from my fingers on mine with that of my more sensitive tongue on hers. I had liked that better than what my fingers felt. When they were playing with mine, it was only incidental to what I wanted them really to do, and her pussy tasted so good. Mine did too, but I couldn't enjoy tasting it the whole time while I was arousing myself, like I had hers.

Her clitoris, the most sensitive and arousable part of any pussy: now I could see the whole hood over it. My tongue knew it was hidden under it, had felt its firm little bead. Could Pat see mine?

"Lovely," Pat murmured.

"Yours too," I replied.

Her fingers got a better grip and pulled my lips further apart. She hummed with a chuckle and murmured: "Now I can really see everything."

What hadn't she seen before? My fingers did the same, and then I understood; I could really see the mouth of her vagina. I nodded on her thigh, and she did, chuckling again and asking:

"Now you can see mine too, and his cock fits in that tight hole?"

I nodded again, remembering that I had the same thought about hers, when my tongue had been probing in it. Then I chuckled and made my pussy contract, wondering what that looked like. Pat gave me her impression:

"Oooh! You did that? That looked inviting, maybe like it didn't want me just to look."

"Maybe, I didn't think you did."

"Where did you get that idea?"

"Hm-hmm! I do too," I replied and had my mouth between her pussy lips - just a second before hers was between mine.

We both chuckled and licked, our hand drawing the other's hips closer. Of course, I had been wanting to lick her pussy again, had known that was what we were going to do. I liked that I had been first to start it, showing my willingness now, after she had started it all the night before. I wanted to enjoy sex with another girl as much as she did, thankful that she had been curious enough to want to. But it had been my stories that made her so curious. I liked that too.

When I slide my other hand under her waist and held her ass with both hands, she did, nodding with muffled hum. It was so good, licking her pussy and feeling her licking mine at the same time, and sometimes in the same way, the same places, then knowing we both were have the same arousing sensations. I had to tell her that, even if she was already thinking the same thing.

The good thing about sixty-nine with another girl is that I could talk. With a cock in my mouth, that wasn't possible, besides, what could I want to tell him? And "he" - any one of them - only wanted to moan, maybe to tell me that it was being so good, but he didn't want me to stop at that moment. Of course, afterwards he loved to hear that I had liked it, but we didn't share the same sensations to talk about. And maybe girls just like to talk more. I had to tell Pat, my lips on her pussy:

"Mmmm! This is better than with a guy. You're making me feel what I'm doing to you."

"Um-hmmmm! Like that too, and you taste better."

"Yeah, of course, I was just thinking about how we share the same arousing sensations."

"Stop talking! Lick!"

We both did, and it seemed that we both were then trying more to lick the same way, the same places at the same time, then humming in each other's pussy. We got better at it. Then Pat moaned and said:

"Almost feels like I'm licking myself."

"Um-hmmm! Sure does, better than with a cock. I replied."

She nodded and began to lick again, and I did. I began to think about our orgasms, remembering how she squirted. Could I make her do that again, now with my mouth the other way around on her pussy and have it squirt straight in my mouth? I hummed at the thought, but then remembered that she had said that she seldom did without her fingers in her pussy. Maybe I could put mine in, but then she couldn't squirt straight in my mouth.

Our licking had gotten out of sync from my distracting thoughts, and I was more aware of what she was doing, arousingly aware. Was it selfish of me to want her to give me my orgasm first? If she did, then I could concentrate better on giving her hers - also a selfish thought, since I wanted her to squirt in my mouth. I had been licking somewhat absentmindedly, now aware that her fingers had crept closer to the crevice between the cheeks of my ass, grasping them, pulling them apart. I could feel the way my skin between them was stretched. Could she see my - asshole? It felt like she could - if she opened her eyes.

I opened mine to see if I could see hers. I couldn't, but when my fingers did what hers had, I could. Sweet little puckered thing, not at all suggesting what it was for. Had she hummed in recognition that I had done what she had? The fingertips of one of my hands crept down and stroked above it. She hummed again, and hers did the same, even closer to mine, and mine ventured closer to hers. Did I have to tell her that I wanted her to rub it?

Her tongue was making my pussy contract, and I felt that my asshole had too. Wasn't that invitation enough, like she had thought when she saw the mouth of my vagina contract? I had told her that I had liked that he had rubbed my asshole, more than rubbed it, but I couldn't expect her to do that, but her finger almost had rubbed it. I moaned in my throat and nodded on her thigh.

Thank God! She nodded with a deep hum, and her finger rubbed the last bit down to my asshole and over it, as her mouth sucked and clamped over my clitoris and her tongue did everything any girl would know it wanted. My finger found hers and rubbed, but I was only moaning and gasping.

Crap! Wrong word! Her fingertip was doing more, letting my asshole draw it in a little, not like my cousin's had, but it felt arousing, not to mention what her tongue was doing! My finger probed in response. My last coherent thought was that I had to do that too and hope that it made her squirt.

I came! Had I also squirted? Pat's tongue was noisily lapping what it could find. It was several seconds before I could recover. Before I really had, Pat rocked her hips and demanded softly:

"Now me, like that too."

My hum was almost a chuckle, as I nodded; she knew what she had done and wanted me to. All my fingers rippled over her asshole. She nodded on my thigh, and her fingertip wiggled. That was really what she want she me to do. One of my fingertips felt her asshole contract. Her hips rocked up. Oh, yeah, my mouth had lost contact with her pussy during my orgasm.

It found it again. For a few moments, my tongue delighted at exploring again her wet inner lips and finding the mouth of her vagina. It contracted, and her asshole did again under my fingertip. I heard her hum again and felt her nod. She had really meant it, her "like that too"!

Did I want to have my finger in her asshole? When I felt it contract again, however, it was around the tip of my finger without my being aware that it had probed. I must have wiggled it; Pat almost growled with another nod, and I felt her finger wiggle again. It was still in mine, and deeper in than the little mine was! Now I was more aware that it felt arousing, before more conscious of what her tongue had been doing. Shit! She wanted that too, her asshole did, relaxing and squeezing again. When it relaxed, this time my finger did probe, and she responded with a pulsing moan and then buried her face between my thighs again and found my clitoris with her tongue.

Did she want to make me come again?! Not before I gave her her orgasm. I forgot about what my finger was doing and licked and sucked. Our hips twitched. I was only dimly aware of the sensations of the contractions of her asshole and what her finger was doing in mine, as we both moaned and licked, sucking to stay where we knew the other one needed our tongues to bring each other to a climax.

We did, but I had forgotten about wanting Pat to squirt in my mouth, until she flooded my face. Then I remembered and tilted my head back a little and opened my mouth and caught her second squirt. How did she do it? But it tasted so good!

She had made me come again, but I was so much more aware of her orgasm: delighted, pleased, proud that I had made her squirt again and been able to have it in my mouth.

When I rolled back, still gasping and moaning, I realized that two joints of my finger had been in her asshole. It felt like hers had also been that far in mine. Fucking raunchy, I thought, having to admit, however, that it had been arousing both ways.

Pat had also rolled back and was moaning, then exclaimed softly: "God, that was good!"

I could only nod. She scrambled around and lay half on me. I was just eager as she was to kiss again with lips and tongues. Then she chuckled and asked:

"Do you or I taste so good?"

"You do, but I never thought I would tell a girl that."

"Nor did I think I would ever ask one. Why don't guys do it that good?"

"They mostly want to fuck, before it gets that good."

"With his cock in my mouth?"

"Hm-hmm! Probably not then," I replied, and we both chuckled.

Her hand found the breast that she wasn't lying on, holding it and then finding its nipple. I felt it stiffen. She hummed, as her fingers appreciated that it was, and murmured on my lips: "Forgot, I wanted to suck them."

Crap, shit! Why those expletives; it was about nipples, pussies, ... yeah, cunts, to use a word I didn't like, but if we had had our raunchy fingers in each other's asshole? I didn't have an answer, and her mouth was on my breast, sucking, her tongue exploring around my aroused nipple. I had tried once to lick it, had just been able to touch it, arousing enough that I could, but not anything as arousing as what her tongue was doing. Not just her tongue, she was nibbling. Of course, guys had nibbled hers; she knew what would feel good, and it was. My thighs twitched slightly.

Pat must have felt the one under hers move; she hummed and her thigh pressed down on mine. She was obviously enjoying what she was doing, and I was, of course, but still wondering a little about all we had done, were doing, and now wondering what it was like to suck another girl's nipple. An arousing thought, my thighs twitched again.

She hummed with a chuckle and moved her thigh, wanting to have it between mine. I rolled mine apart and let it, and her thighs held mine, like I did when guys were making out with me. I suddenly remembered the first time I had lying down, still with our clothes on. Yeah, that time we kept them on, but the next time we only had our underwear on. It felt good to have my thigh between hers, and I drew it up a little - like I had with him. Pat hummed and squeezed it between hers, continuing to suck and nipple.

Shit, no, pussy! Why wasn't pussy an expletive? He had wanted to put his hand on mine. Yeah, by then, I had let him pull my bra strap off my shoulder and he had been sucking my nipple - as good as Pat was? Probably not, but for the first time it had been very arousing. How had I managed to keep him from putting his hand inside my panties? I had wanted him to. I let him the next time.

And now I was just as aroused. Did I want Pat to put her hand on my pussy? My thighs had moved again.

Pat's hand slid down my side, and she raised her her head and grinned at me. Her hand slid to further, and she remarked: "God, you have perfect nipples to suck. You liked that as much as I did."

I could only nod, feeling her hand slide over my hipbone. Her fingers explored - arousingly - and she chuckled softly and murmured: "I always wondered if other girls' pussies felt like mine."

I found my tongue and replied:

"'Always'? I thought you hadn't ever thought about this."

"Not 'always,' only after I knew that cocks weren't all the same."

Her mouth was back on my breast, and her fingers were creeping over where my pubic hair had been. Instinctively, my thighs drew up a little. His fingers or hers, my pussy wanted them in it. I knew it was all wet again. Pat hummed deep in her throat, and then her fingers were on my pussy. Involuntarily, my hips rocked up, offering my pussy to her fingers. They knew what to do better than his had, two fingers spreading my pussy lips and one slipping between them and moving, right there! I moaned. Pat gave a deep hum and sucked harder, moving my breast as she nodded.

Fuck! This was unfair; she had already given me two orgasms, but I was too aroused to stop what she was doing - anything she wanted to do. For an instant, I was disappointed, when her finger left my clitoris and found the mouth of my vagina. Was her chuckling hum in response to its finding how wet I was? Then her finger was in it, all the way in it. Did it feel like hers? It seemed like it was deeper in me than one of mine could be. Yeah, her hand could be at a better angle to push it deeper, not just push it deeper, to finger fuck me and wiggle, exploring.

My pussy contracted, and I felt that my asshole also had. Was I only now aware of that, after what our fingers had been doing before? Did I murmur "two", or did she just know that I wanted two fingers in my pussy? Of course, she did. I moaned, when a second finger joined her first one, recalling how long it had been since I had been satisfied to have only one of my fingers in my pussy - just thought I had been satisfied, before I had my first orgasm.

Even if it was unfair for me to want another one now, I wanted it, and her fingers were doing everything I could want them to - with wet noises. If there was any difference between girls' pussies, hers and mine must be so much alike; her fingers were doing exactly what my pussy would have wanted mine to do, better, but my pussy wanted something else too. If she wanted to finger fuck me and suck and lick my nipple, she wanted me to have another orgasm.

When my hand landed on where my pubic hair had been, Pat hummed and nodded again, before my fingers started to rub. She chuckled in her throat, and her fingers moved more vigorously. Yes, she wanted me to have an orgasm, wanted to help me have one!

Her fingers in my pussy could do more than mine could have, but my other ones could do everything they always did, even though I always rubbed my clitoris with my other hand. I moaned and then was gasping and moaning, and Pat was moaning with me - out of empathy, or from feeling my pussy contracting on her fingers? Oooh! She turned her hand a little, and a fingertip found my asshole! That too, making me aware that it was also contracting! I gasped and moaned, as my hips began to twitch. Then my thighs began to quiver. This was being better than anything I could do by myself!

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" I blurted between gasps and loader moans. Pat's fingers did, as hard as they could. My orgasm wracked my body, my hips trying to rise off the bed, my free thigh flopping, the one between Pat's thighs trying to.

"Fuck!" I cried out, and her fingers did with wetter noises than any I could remember from getting myself off, as my orgasm continued. I couldn't stand it any more! My free thigh flopped over to hold our hands still, like when my thighs clapped together, when my hands had given me the best orgasm they could. I would then hold them still, still gasping and moaning, waiting for my arousal to subside, but Pat's fingers moved a little again, and my hips jerked, as an aftershock wracked my body again. Had she had wanted that? Damn! They moved again, and I convulsed again.

Fuck! No, don't fuck, I thought, and raised my thigh a little to let my hand push her fingers out of my pussy. She let me, but that movement in it gave me another aftershock of my orgasm.

Gasping and sighing, I recovered, asking myself: who needs men, when we can do it this good?

Pat rolled back, letting me to recover. Did she have the same thought? She chuckled and licked her fingers, like I did after giving myself a good, wet orgasm, but I had never thought what she then said: "I love the taste of your pussy. Of course, I like the taste of mine too. Hmm? I guess I just like the taste of pussy, probably any pussy."

Did that sound like she had my same thought? I rolled towards her and put my arm around her, aware that our naked breasts were pressed together. Why had that bothered me - after I had them - when Mom or other females embraced me? Then we had always kept our hips apart, but now I drew my leg up over Pat's and held us closer down there. Could I have ever imagined that I wanted to hold another girl's naked body against mine like with a man - and kiss her? Pat and I were, my tongue as eager as hers. I suddenly wondered if it occurred to everyone else that French kissing was related to pussy licking.

Pat retrieved her tongue with a chuckle and murmuring: "Not as good as licking your pussy."

She had! She continued:

"But I liked that too. I guess they're pretty much the same inside. We sure made it good."