Pat and Jennifer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pat rolled her hips to extend her legs, his hand slid to the side, his middle finger raised up. It wiggled, and he murmured: "Never did that. I guess that's what you wanted."

Pat nodded next to his head and chuckled softly. He also chuckled and slapped her ass with all his fingers and then urged her to slid off him. As she did, straddling his far thigh, I remembered that he had almost always wanted to lick my pussy after fucking me. Pat rubbed his chest and murmured:

"God, that was good! I'm leaking," and rocked her hips down on his thigh with a chuckle.

"Hmm? Too late to lick it up, "Richard replied, then chuckled and added:

"Leaking down on me. God, you went all wet."

When they chuckled, I did, remembering how Pat squirted. They both looked at me and then smiled wryly. Pat remarked:

"Forgot we've got company."

"Me too," he agreed, after a moment raising his arm past my head and inviting me to move closer with my head on it. When I did, he spread his thighs, inviting mine to hold it. We all purred. Pat and I smirked at each other across his chest. Then I chuckled and said:

"You both are the company; I'm the deprived hostess."

"Hm-hmm! Like in your room in college, the only place we did."

"And how, but not better than now with Pat," I replied and reached down to find his cock - nice soft, sticky cock.

I fondled it, and he hummed with a nod, and Pat gave me a wink. I just had to taste it and brought my hand up and licked my fingers, tasting them both. Pat grinned and asked: "Want to find more?"

She rolled back enough to raise her thigh. Of course, I wanted to taste more: just what had leaked on his thigh, or was she suggesting my fingers explore her pussy? They wanted to, but I only wiped up what they could find on his thigh. Before my fingers got to my mouth, he grabbed my hand and put them in his, licking and sucking.

Suddenly it occurred to me that he was doing what my tongue would do with his cock in my mouth. He liked to taste his own cum; had he ever wanted to taste another guy's, and the way I did? He released my hand and remarked cheerfully:

"If you like it - both of you - why shouldn't I? Oh, don't think I do what you both do so well."

"Had me wondering for a moment," Pat remarked, and we all chuckled.

My hand had returned to his cock, and Pat's joined mine. I let her hold it and gathered up his balls in his very slack sack. He hummed cheerfully and remarked:

"I've had girls hold me with both hands but never two girls."

"We haven't either," I replied, fondling his balls.

"But it sure seems like you have a lot in common, must have talked a lot before one of you had the idea for this - great idea!"

Pat and I fondled, smirking at each other. I shrugged and replied:

"Yeah, I guess we do, talked a lot about our experience."

"Hm-hmm!" Pat chuckled, expanding: "talked about what we do with guys, maybe more about what we do alone."

"Yeah, we agreed that we do more alone than with guys," I agreed.

Richard snickered, rubbing our backs, and remarked:

"Like most guys, me for certain before I met Jenny, then often enough after that. Hm-hmm! But I held off this week."

"Thanks!" Pat and I responded in unison, and we all chuckled. Then Richard's shoulder shrugged, and he remarked:

"And thanks for inviting me, but it - uh - seems like you two get on together really well. I mean, from my experience, girlfriends are not eager to share, if you know what I mean."

I snickered and replied: "'From your experience'? You had something going with two girls who knew each other?"

"Worse, roommates."

"Your own fault."

"Didn't know, when it started. But I avoided that with the sisters, only kind of wished that it had been with the other one."

Pat snickered and asked: "If they weren't twins, which one, why?

Hmm? Her sister was only a freshman, but remembering how willing I was to do anything Jenny wanted, I thought it could have been more fun with her. Her big sister was - well - well when I was wanting to go down on her, she stopped, said she didn't want that, then added that she wasn't going to."

"So you just fucked her?" I asked.

Yeah, to be polite, I did again the next week, but she also wasn't as good as you two - and others - probably didn't have an orgasm."

Pat and I chuckled and fondled his cock and balls, as Pat replied:

"Pity for her; I sure did, thank you."

"Yeah, me too. Sounds like you had a lot of fun otherwise, though," I enjoined.

Richard nodded and rubbed our backs, then snorted and agreed:

"Plenty, still am, if you don't mind my saying so. The younger girls all seem to like the attention of a post-grad and don't want to seem shy about doing anything I want."

I suddenly recalled my on-going Wednesday night affair with Mary, who had also enjoyed best her times with the assistant prof, then remembering that she hadn't wanted to suck his cock.

"We aren't!" Pat replied enthusiastically. Richard chuckled and said:

"I noticed, even wanting something I haven't done before."

His finger moved on my back, also on Pat's? Probably, since she smirked at me with a wink, before she remarked: "And like to be licked there."

I nodded on his shoulder. Richard chuckled and replied to Pat:

"And you know you both do? I know Jenny does, did about the first time I could, but you do and know she does? You sure must have talked a lot."

Pat and I looked at each other across his chest. I was still just gently fondling his balls, but recognized that Pat's hand had turned, now holding his cock up. I glance down. Yeah, I could see its head above her hand, bigger than it had been when my hand had found his sticky cock, but it was still not stiff, its head wagging above her hand. Pat hummed, and our eyes met again. She raised an eyebrow. What did I do in response? I was pretty sure what she was thinking, so it must have encouraged her to say softly: "We didn't just talk."

My assumption had been correct. I nodded on Richard's shoulder, wondering what he was thinking about our admission - what he would say. After a moment, he muttered: "'didn't just talk'."

I nodded again and fondled his balls, feeling Pat's hand rocking his cock back and forth. He snickered and repeated:

"'Didn't just talk,' like - uh - what I think?"

"Probably," I replied with a nod."

"Really, the two of you?"

"Too good," Pat replied.

"Can't be too good," he remarked with a chuckle.

Pat and I nodded, grinning at each other, and I agreed:

"No, but so good that we joked about whether we both thought it could be better with a man."

"Yeah, Pat agreed with a chuckle, explaining:

"But we thought it would be fun to try to find out together."

"That was your idea," I replied.

"But you agreed, and better, found Richard."

"And he wanted to, too," he enjoined, and slid his hands around our sides and held our breasts.

We all chuckled warmly, four hands fondling. Then he added:

"I hope it was; it sure was for me."

"Oh yes!" Pat responded, and her hand jogged on his cock. Its head wasn't wagging now. I sniffed and remarked:

"For you, it sure looked and sounded like it. Hm-hmm, but you don't know how good he licks pussy."

Pat nodded, then snickered and remarked:

"But you do. Better than I can?"

"I thought so," Richard murmured, squeezing my nipple between two fingers.

I purred, smirking at her, and replied:

"I can't really remember; he was doing it so good, that I wasn't thinking about anything else, certainly not making any comparison."

"Want me to try?" she offered in a hopeful sounding tone.

"I want to see this," Richard remarked cheerfully, adding: "It must be good; both of you at once, sixty-nine?"

"It is," Pat and I replied in unison.

We all laughed. I thought it was time to stop talking and fondling his balls and think more about Pat's pussy, but she continued:

"Oh, maybe we can't do it better than you can, but it is so arousing that we know exactly how it's feeling for each other. You can probably do it as good as we can - I hope so - but what's so good and arousing is knowing what my tongue is making her feel."

Both Richard and I snorted slightly in our surprise at hearing her being so explicit, but she was absolutely right. I didn't want her to be alone about describing why two girls enjoy licking each other's pussy. It wasn't just Pat and I, we both had wanted to have sex with another girl and had. He didn't have know that, however. I expanded on her description:

"Yeah, just like that, knowing exactly how it feels for her when my tongue does everything yours does, ..."

"And everything mine does," Pat interjected. He hummed with a chuckle, and I continued:

"Yeah, and when I am just licking her pussy, mine wants to feel what my tongue is doing."

"And when we're both licking, sometimes it almost feels like we're licking our own pussy."

"Yeah, when our tongues are doing the same thing, licking the same places," I added.

Richard almost laughed, squeezing our breasts, and Pat and I fondled. Now the head of his cock was wobbling again. Pat chuckled and said:

"Well, that's what makes it so good, maybe not better than you can."

"I don't really think so," I interjected. She continued:

"Like us, sucking cocks, we just know it's arousing for you, but not how it really feels."

"Damned good, but you're right, it would be wonderful to know how it's feeling for you."

"And for you," I agreed, adding: "We're just lucky that we got past the hangup about doing it with each other."

"Yeah," Pat agreed, and he remarked:

"Sure sounds like it."

"It was Pat's idea," I explained: "She just thought if some guys liked to do it so much, it must be good."

"Yeah, but don't blame me for everything, then you wanted to, too," she replied.

"Pussies taste so good. Well, I was sure yours would taste as good as mine. It did."

"Finger-licking good!" Richard remarked with loud chuckle.

"Goes for you, too," I replied, adding: "If you can't get it with a kiss or pussy-licking."

"He did, when we kissed," Pat remarked, then chuckling and adding: "What was left; I swallowed most of it."

He nodded and agreed:

"Yeah, I guess I do, but I never considered ... - well - like you two."

"Wouldn't want you to," I replied.

"Me neither," Pat agreed emphatically.

He squeezed our breasts, just affectionately, but then after a moment remarked sharply:

"I never did, never even thought about it, but - well - a couple of times I have dreamed about trying to suck my cock. Of course, I couldn't, even in a dream, but I guess I must have been curious enough to dream about it."

"Why not," I sympathized: "We were curious enough; easier for girls."

"Our good luck, why we're here," Pat remarked.

The head of his cock was flopping above her rocking hand. Despite all our talk about sex and where our hands were, he wasn't aroused, and I wasn't, but I wanted to be. What could I say?

Richard replied to Pat's remark:

"Want to show me? I would like to see what you do together."

Pat grinned at me and nodded vigorously with a deep hum, only a moment before I did the same. We didn't want to show him, we wanted to lick each other's pussy. He understood. With a chuckle, he remarked: "I'd better get out of the way."

His cock was only swinging as he did. I saw it, but it was now just a male's appendage, not the sexually arousing, aroused cock the way I had seen it so often. After all our talk, I was only looking forward to licking and tasting Pat's pussy and to her licking and tasting mine. Hers was going to taste more interesting, if my tongue could still find traces of his cum.

Pat and I sat up, nodding to suggest which of us should turn which way, and then were lying down, our thighs spread, our hands under and over each other's waist and then grasping the other's ass, drawing hips closer, faces sliding up the other's thigh.

Contact! Our lips and tongues renewed their intimate acquaintance with the other's pussy. I liked that Pat's was shaven, but that was only the briefest comparison with Mary's, remembering how her pubic hair tickled my nose when I was between her thighs - not this way. I liked that, too. But my lips and tongue were delighting at exploring where Pat's pussy didn't need to be shaved, and hers also was on my pussy. Was her lesbian friend shaved, did she have the same thought? Yeah, just a trace of his cum in the mouth of her vagina, but our tongues knew we wanted to arouse each other's clitoris.

And our hands wanted more than to just grasp the cheeks of the other's ass. Pat's did, and mine did, fingers scrambling down between them. Where was Richard? What was he thinking, watching two girls going at it with each other? Was he watching mine or Pat's fingers about to rub the other's asshole? Mine hesitated, but Pat's didn't. Of course not, she had told him to fuck hers with his finger, and her finger was about to in my twitching asshole. My finger wanted to in hers, or more precisely, it felt like it wanted my finger to.

I heard a surprised moan. Where was he? Not where I could see him between Pat's thighs. Pat's fingertip was probing, but then stopped, and her licking tongue also did, and she said:

"You don't need to do that, shouldn't yourself. Come here."

She had seen him, and he must have been holding his cock! Pat's fingers left my ass, and I felt her palms moving. Was she beckoning to him? Then her fingers grasped the cheeks of my ass. Would he? My finger plunged in Pat's slippery pussy and returned to her asshole. She groaned with a nod on my thigh, when it more than probed. I felt the mattress move, and then Richard dropped down behind me. "Yeah, fuck her," Pat insisted, and her fingers spread the cheeks of my ass.

I felt his cock slide passed my asshole, as her upper hand left my ass. Did Pat's tongue have to help it find my vagina? His cock did, sliding deep in it! He and I moaned, and his hand slide over my side and grasped my breast, as his cock twitched in my pussy. Then I felt Pat's arm slide on my hip..

A moment later heard his surprised "oooh!" then again, and then a more surprised "uhnn!"

Pat must be rubbing his asshole, more than just rubbing it! His hips twitched against my ass, and I heard him moan softly, but then he moaned again, then almost chuckled "oo-ooh!" and murmured:

"Fuck! That's what you like? Didn't think I would."

Pat nodded slightly on my thigh with chuckling "um-hmm" and began to lick. Apparently he did like whatever her finger was doing, however, with his chuckling moans as he began to move his cock in my pussy. I was being fucked and licked at the same time! Was her finger moving like mine was? God, were we all raunchy!

I neglected Pat's pussy and asshole; what they were both doing was too distractingly arousing. My pussy was clutching his cock. Did he feel it? He clasped my breast and moved his body back and thrust his cock deeper in my pussy, holding it there, as he moaned, just letting Pat arouse my clitoris, almost excruciatingly. Then his moans matched the contraction of my pussy; he did feel them! And I could feel his cock surging in response.

Was this the ultimate sexual arousal - not fucking, just pussy and cock communicating their shared arousal with each other? I was moaning with him. Did it also have to have someone else licking my clitoris? A moment later, he groaned, and his hips jerked back and began to fuck again.

"God, yes, fuck!" I thought with a pulsing moan, my orgasm overcoming me. When he growled after another thrust, for a moment holding his cock as deep in my pussy as it could, I recognized from all our experience together that he had his first ejaculation, but then he was fucking again. How many more did his cum shoot in my pussy, as my body spasmed uncontrollably?

With a tired sounding groan, he held his cock still. No, he just wasn't fucking, his cock was still twitching in my still contracting pussy, as we both gasped and moaned. When I could think again, I corrected my thinking: fucking had to be part of it, but being licked with a cock in my pussy was the best lead-up to such a fantastic mutual orgasm.

Where was Pat's tongue, that had helped make it so good? Where was my finger? It wiggled slightly, and I remembered. Where was hers?

Richard gave a slightly surprised sounding "hmm," and murmured:

"Almost forgot that, sure didn't mind."

"Glad," Pat murmured.

Her head had slid back on my thigh, and now her arm slid back a little on mine and his hips. Then mine did on hers. Pat nodded and remarked:

"Yeah, forget it; next time for me."

I nodded, and we all hummed our agreement, and Richard rolled back and his cock slipped out, but when I started to extend my legs, she grabbed my ass and buried her face again between my thighs, her tongue finding the mouth of my vagina. I could feel it lapping, and he and I could both hear it. He chuckled and remarked - squeezing my breast again:

"She likes it as much as I do."

"Not more than I do," I agreed.

We chuckled, and Pat nodded with a chuckle, lapping again. His hand left my breast and found hers, and we all chuckled again.

For a minute or two, we all just exchanged soft chuckles as our hands wandered around on each other's body, chuckling a little more, when Pat's and my hands found each other's breasts. I was reviewing what we had done, what we hadn't done. I hadn't licked Pat's pussy to orgasm; and he hadn't licked hers at all; and I hadn't yet sucked his cock. And especially, he and I both had to do with her what they had done for me. But not right now; he had come in her mouth and then fucked her, and now fucked me. We had to give him a little rest. I chuckled and asked:

"Anyone for dessert now?"

"Thought I just had mine," Pat replied with a chuckle.

"Then I had mine a while ago," he replied, his hand finding my breast that Pat wasn't holding.

"But I haven't had mine yet," I responded, squeezing Pat's breast.

"You will, you'd better," she replied with a chuckle, returning my squeeze.

We all chuckled again, and Richard said:

"Not dessert, but I always connect beer with having sex with you."

"Good thing," I replied: "I do too; don't have any dessert, but lots of beer."

We all laughed and sat up, grinning at each other, then fondling breasts again, Pat's and my fingers also finding his wilting cock. He chuckled and said:

"It needs a rest."

"Nice and sticky, should have sucked it before," Pat replied with a grin.

We got up. When I held my pussy lips together, they smirked and nodded and in the bathroom let me use the toilet first. Was Richard intentionally standing in front of me, his cock hanging down about as long as it could be, his foreskin still not covering its head? I hadn't yet had it in my mouth, but Pat had - and had suggested something. While I was still peeing, I reached out between his thighs and gently cupped my fingers behind his balls in his very slack sack. He moved a little closer with soft chuckle. Pat's chuckle was louder and she said:

"Yeah, you can do it for me."

"I can do it for myself," I replied, as my other hand raised his heavy cock. As I was leaning forward, I muttered to myself:

"Can't remember the last time I sucked a cock that had just been in my pussy."

It was in my mouth, when Richard replied:

"I can remember the last time mine was in yours like that."

I nodded with an "um-hmm," recalling that it had been several times, and enjoying that it was again.

As my tongue caressed his soft cock, moving it around in my mouth, circling it to find everything it could savor, it occurred to me that it was the appropriated dessert after the main course of having been fucked - tasting how much both of us had enjoyed that. Richard was humming, apparently also enjoying what I was doing, but his cock just let me continue to enjoy myself.