Pat, Jim, & Carol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers

When she was ready for more she rolled him onto his back and sat down on his cock. She easily rode him slowly and confidently as Pat stared up at her large tits. She reached down and played with her clit until she needed to feel his cum. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed on either side of his head. She began to rapidly drive herself up and down on his cock.

This position left her big tits dangling over his face and Pat eagerly began sucking, kissing, and licking them as she fucked him. At times he felt like he was getting smothered in tits and couldn't think of a better way to die.

After a short while longer Pat gasped and started to cum in her pussy. Carol sat up straight over her son and began grinding her hips from side to side as he pumped a heavy load of cum into her pussy. She fingered her clit again and soon started her own orgasm. After the initial wave passed she dropped down on top of him and just held him as the rest of her orgasm passed over her.

They lay together panting and regaining their breath for a few minutes before Carol kissed his ear seductively and whispered, "You are going to be one hell of a lover." They kissed and lay together for a while longer before they went down to the master bathroom and shared a long shower.

They took their time soaping and caressing each other's bodies and Pat brought his mom to another orgasm as he fingered her pussy. She returned the favor and stroked his soapy cock until he came. They lingered in the shower together for a while longer before they finally got out and toweled off.

To be continued...

jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers
12