Pat Savage in 'Bronze Lust' Ch. 8

Story Info
Pat's new adventure.
5.6k words
4.38
19.2k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

Chapter Eight Pat's New Adventure

Laying on her bed, eyes closed, Pat Savage felt a wet tongue playfully licking her left nipple, sliding along it but not sucking the hardened little bud into the warm mouth from which it came. "Oooh, that feels nice," she cooed. "Whose tongue is that? Can I open my eyes now, please? Pretty please?"

The tongue left her tit, which remained slick and shiny with saliva. A woman's voice laughed, "Aww, poor baby, she wants to see, does she? You can't tell the difference in our tongues, hmmm? I'm hurt! Well, alright, you can look all you want, Miss Impatient!"

The bronze woman's golden-flecked orbs instantly flicked opened, eagerly drinking in the sight before her.

For Pat Savage was not alone in her bed. Joining her on the crumpled silk sheets to the left of her lithe form was Melissa. The diminutive brunette was dressed to match Pat--in her birthday suit. Perky, cherry-tipped breasts greeted Pat's eyes, which hungrily travelled down the young woman's scrumptious young body. She was kneeling on the bed next to Pat, smiling at her lover, her hands on her knees, momentarily obscuring her most intimate feminine charms from sight. Pat's momentary frustration at not being able to see Melissa's oh-so-pretty flower was quickly tempered by the thought that in a few minutes, she would not only be seeing it but inhaling its delightful bouquet and drinking its nectar.

And--similarly attired--to Pat's right was Monk. The homely chemist was grinning ear to ear as he stared at Pat like he was a man dying of thirst and she was cool, spring water. He very much looked like a man intent on slaking his thirst, as was evidenced by the state of his male member, which waved proudly erect.

"Blazes!" Monk said softly to himself, as he looked back and forth at the twin nude visions before him. It was an expression he'd been uttering for the last half hour, ever since he'd arrived at Pat's apartment on her invitation. Expecting to find Pat alone, he had at first been a little surprised to find Melissa--whom he knew only as one of Pat's employees--waiting there as well. Surprise had quickly turned to outright shock as Melissa had whispered to him her thoughts on making this a night to remember for their mutual lover. Monk felt like pinching himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but he'd already done that enough times to leave a small bruise and as of yet, he still hadn't awakened. Nor did he want to.

If someone had told him a few days ago that he'd soon be in the situation he was in now, the chemist would have told him he was nuts. Monk thought back briefly to the events of those last few days. Returning from the site of the battle, Doc had sent to his Crime College those members of Cartwright's gang who had been mowed down by the mercy bullets fired by the superfirers. There, at this facility in upstate New York, they would have their criminal impulses removed and be retrained as productive members of society. Diving in the waters of the bay the next day, Doc and his men had found the wreckage of the submarine and several bodies, but no sign of the plans for Dr. Murray's invention. They were presumed to have washed out to sea. There had been little opportunity for Monk to be alone with Pat, though she had spent a fair amount of time at Doc's headquarters. When he had managed to get some time alone with her, though she wanted him to hold her, it had seemed that there was an invisible barrier between them. She didn't volunteer any additional information about her evening spent as the gang's captive, and Monk had deemed it best not to ask. If she had something she wanted to share, she would do so, in her own time.

Monk had had no idea that when the invisible barrier came down, that the something Pat would want to share would not only be herself, but her stunning assistant as well.

With the result that he now was laying in bed with two gorgeous, naked women!

"Blazes!" he exclaimed once more, still unable to believe his good fortune.

Melissa and Pat giggled. "If you say that one more time," said Pat. "I'll start to think there's a fire here! Although my pussy is certainly on fire," she continued, reaching out with a hand and grasping Monk's erect shaft. "And I think I've found just the fire hose to put out the blaze."

Monk groaned with delight as he felt Pat's slim fingers close over his cock, encircling it in a loving grip. Her fingers slowly slid up and down, stroking the shaft lazily, her red nail polish standing out in stunning contrast to the color of Monk's flesh.

Fondling one of Pat's golden globes with one of her hands, making sure the jutting nipple remained firm, Melissa gazed avidly at Monk's erection. Standing proudly at attention, it was by far the largest the young woman had seen--although to be honest, her choice in lovers had generally tended towards those of the female persuasion. Still, staring at her lover's red-tipped fingers sliding up and down it, a drop of pre-cum gathering in the slit, her pretty pussy grew wet at the thought of tasting it.

Leaning over, Melissa playfully slapped Pat's hand. "Hey, you promised to share!" she laughed, as she brought her face down level with Monk's cock.

"So, who's stopping you?" replied Pat impishly, though she didn't relinquish her grip.

The touch of Melissa's pink tongue on his cock was electric, as Monk stared down at the young woman extending her tongue and flicking it across the head of his shaft, while Pat continued to slide her hand up and down. Pat's other hand reached out and began to caress Melissa's supple thigh, which was firmly pressed against her, causing her young assistant to open her legs slightly to encourage the hand to wander further.

"Why you horny little slut!" Pat exclaimed at this reaction, as her fingers crept forward and brushed against Melissa's slit, already wet with her love juices. Melissa just grinned but said nothing. Her tongue was busy bathing Monk's dick, licking up and down and all around it, cleaning the salty drop at its head off of it. Her moist tongue slid across both Monk's swollen shaft as well as Pat's busy hand. Monk's erection grew slick with her saliva, permitting Pat's fingers to slide more easily along his length and work their magic.

Monk gasped in delight as Melissa, her tongue reaching the apex of his cock, opened her mouth wider and leaned slightly forward, taking him into her mouth and slowly slithering down on his prick. His hands reached out involuntarily, caressed her long, black tresses which were unfolded over his groin. "Oh yeah, baby," he murmured. "That feels so good...so good. God, Pat, Melissa's got a great little mouth!"

Pat laughed. "Don't I know it!" she replied. "But she's not the only one!"

Shifting on the bed, Pat kept one hand playing with Melissa's damp cunt. Her fingers toyed with her labial lips, sliding up along them and circling Melissa's hard little clit with her honeyed wetness. Melissa moaned with pleasure as she felt the folds of her vagina being parted by Pat's clever little fingers, felt them slipping along her lower lips, teasing her little nubbin which was excitedly erect. During the course of their relationship, the woman of bronze had brought her nubile young assistant to many intense orgasms using nothing more than her long fingers, but Melissa never tired of feeling them rub against her. Pat knew all the right spots, all the right motions, to turn her on and fan the flames of lust within her.

By shifting on the silk sheets, Pat had moved into a kneeling position beside Melissa. She leaned forward, fascinated, as she watched the knob of her male lover's cock slowly disappearing into the warm mouth of her female lover. Watching Melissa's mouth open wide to accept the prize before it, seeing her red lips sliding down the shaft which had given Pat so much pleasure, Melissa's cheeks hollowing with the suction she was creating, was intensely erotic to Doc's cousin. Pat could feel her core melting, her satiny inner walls releasing their honey, its fragrance beginning to waft into the room and mingle with Melissa's musk.

When Melissa reached the tip of Monk's cock on her upstroke, she found Pat's mouth waiting there, crimson lips parted breathlessly. She leaned forward, lower lip still sliding along Monk's shaft, and began to kiss the woman of bronze, first playfully, then with increasing passion. Melissa's lustrous eyes, so innocent seeming, stared intently into Pat's gold-flecked ones as they lapped at each other's mouths and their shared prick.

Staring down, Monk could see the two women's tongues dueling with each other, laving the head of his penis with their saliva. Though he prided himself on his stamina, the sight and sensation of the two naked beauties, round asscheeks pulled taut as they kneeled before him, french-kissing each other, sucking on each other's tongues as they licked his erection, coupled with the slurping noises they were making as they engaged in their erotic duel, was almost enough to cause him to blow his load right then and there.

He was able to check himself, however, when the two young women paused momentarily from licking his shaft. Both kneeling before him, they looked first at each other, smiling, before staring up at him.

"So, lover," purred Pat, her bronze form pressed against her petite assistant. "Is this alright, or should 'Lissa and I stop?"

Playfully, Monk reached down and grabbed a handful of bronze hair in one hand, a handful of brunette hair in the other. "You little minxes are both crazy if you think there's any way I'm letting you stop!" he retorted. "That feels so good girls, so good, ah...yes!"

Melissa had resumed her oral ministrations, sucking Monk's cock, stuffing as much of it as she could into her little mouth. Though she tried valiantly, there was still a lot of cock overflowing her mouth...cock which the woman of bronze claimed as hers. Positioning her head below her friend's, Pat licked upward with her tongue, sliding it down to the base of his thick shaft, through the bristly hair of Monk's sack, licking his balls.

"Oh Pat...oh Melissa," moaned Monk, wild at the sensations coursing through his body as Melissa's busy mouth bobbed up and down on him, tongue swirling around his shaft with each stroke, while beneath her, Pat sucked his balls into her mouth, one after the other, rolling her hot little tongue all around them. He could feel the semen rising in his balls, aching for release as the twin mouths coaxed him towards climax.

Hearing Monk's little groans, proud of the effect she and Pat were having on him, Melissa redoubled her efforts. It had been a long time since she had felt a hard prick spurting gooey cum into her mouth and she intended to milk every ounce out of the monster she was blowing. She gobbled down Monk's cock as if it were an ice cream cone, sucking on it, making obscene slurping noises as she frantically bobbed her head up and down, her tongue sliding across Monk's slit at the top of each upstroke. Beneath her, Pat's busy mouth and tongue caressed his balls, sucking them, licking them, while the finger of one hand worked its way to his ass, teasing his asshole.

Feeling Pat's finger penetrating his nether hole pushed Monk over the edge. His semen boiled in his balls, shot up along its release route. "That's it, that's it!" he cried. "Suck me...I'm...I'm...CUMMING!"

With a loud groan his hips thrust forward spasmodically, forcing his cock deeper into Melissa's mouth. The salty spray blasted into the young woman's eager orifice as if shot from a cannon. She sputtered from the quantity of Monk's seed as she whipped her head up and down, wet tongue flailing along the captive cock as it disgorged its tribute, gulping it down with gusto. Jet after jet of his frothy sperm pulsed into Melissa's demanding mouth and was greedily swallowed by the fellacitrix. Try as she might, however, there was too much, too quickly, for Melissa to swallow it all. Some of Monk's hot jism escaped through the corners of her mouth, sliding whitely down his shaft and dripping, pearl-like, onto Pat's pink tongue extended at the base of his cock, lathering his balls as she played with his asshole.

Monk shuddered, again and again, as his cum was drained from his balls by the two horny young ladies. The feeling was fucking incredible! The sensation of Melissa's mouth pumping around his cock, Pat's tongue lathering his balls, her finger up his ass, drew Monk's orgasm out until he thought he'd collapse, his strength drained by dual succubi.

With a "plop!" Monk's cock finally slipped from between Melissa's lips. Smiling up at Monk, Melissa smacked her crimson lips contentedly, looking like a cat that had just lapped up a bowl of warm milk. Pat moved out from beneath him. Caressing their heads, Monk tumbled to the sheets. The two woman lay their heads on his chest while he stroked his hands through their hair, mingling the bronze and black tresses.

"Well, did that suffice, my gallant rescuer?" teased Pat, nipping at one of his nipples.

"Blazes, girls!" replied Monk. "That was fantastic!"

"Well, we're glad you approved," giggled Melissa, stroking his softening shaft. "And now, why don't you just lean back for a moment and rest. You've earned it...but Pat and I are so horny now, we've got to do something or we'll burst!"

Pat and Melissa got to their knees on each side of Monk, facing each other, then leaned forward into each other's embrace, forming an upside down "V" over the hairy chemist. Their soft lips met, kissing each other passionately. Their tongues, fresh from their triumphs with Monk's cock, engaged in an erotic duel, entwining and darting into and out of each other's soft mouths.

But their mouths weren't the only things of theirs that were busy. Their hands, too, were active, exploring the nubile body of their feminine partner. Pat cupped Melissa's petite breasts, feeling the hardened tips burning into her palms, before rubbing the soft little mounds, bringing her fingers down and tweaking the cherry red tips. The exquisite sensations caused by her lover toying with her breasts brought soft little moans of appreciation from Melissa, who eagerly returned the favor.

Her own hands hefted Pat's bronzed breasts. Melissa loved the feel of the supple flesh, loved caressing the uplifted orbs and teasing their coral nipples into diamond-like hardness. About the only thing she liked better than feeling Pat's tits grow erect with her arousal as she played with them was tasting them as she did it. Melissa broke off a wet kiss with her boss, and moved her pretty face lower on Pat's body, licking down her neck, across the top of the pliable globes, before sucking a swollen teat into her hot little mouth. One of Pat's hands left Melissa's tits for a moment, to hold the brunette's head and mouth exactly where it was. Pat felt like her nipple was being swallowed by a moist furnace, a molten oven with a clever little tongue that swirled all about her jutting nipple. Little gasps punctuated the bronze woman's breathing, which had begun to be just a bit ragged.

"Oh, 'Lissa," she breathed. "You have such a clever little mouth...that feels divine! Do it some more...do it some more!"

In response, Melissa switched breasts, swallowing another erect nipple with her eager mouth, laving it lovingly with her pink, wet tongue. Her white teeth closed lightly on the crinkled tip, forcing yet another gasp from the bronze woman's parted lips and further swelling the delicious morsel.

After a few moments of reveling in the sensation of feeling Melissa's mouth moving back and forth between her elongated crimson points, Pat reluctantly pushing Melissa's head away, quivering as she felt her lover's lips sliding off her turgid nipple. Pat bent down, eager to pleasure her young assistant's breasts with her own mouth. Her oral efforts elicited moans of encouragement from Melissa, as well as leaving her heaving peaks glistening with Pat's saliva. For the next several minutes, the two nude beauties alternated sucking and nibbling on each other's luscious breasts, sliding their tongues along their satiny surfaces, playfully biting the engorged nipples.

Watching the two girls play with each other above him, Monk was an avid spectator. The sight of them fondling and tongueing each others titties, hearing their soft moans of arousal, their gasps as an erect bud was pinched or sucked into an eager mouth, began to have a predictable effect on him. His cock, which had started to soften after his intense orgasm, began to twitch as the blood returned to it. It slowly grew as it rested on his stomach, almost directly beneath four perfect, glistening breasts. In but a short while, Monk was once again fully erect, his hard cock eager to sample more of the delights which awaited.

Monk's arousal was not lost on the two girls. Looking down at him in the midst of their love play, Melissa whispered to Pat, "It seems you weren't lying when you told me about him, lover! What's your pleasure?"

Pat considered for a moment. "I think what I'd like to do, sweet 'Lissa--if it's all right with you--is dine on your delectable little cunt, while I feel that nice hard cock slamming into me from behind. Is that OK with both of you?"

Monk nodded his head so vigorously that both Pat and Melissa giggled. Melissa nodded her agreement as well. "You know that I always love it when you eat me, lover," she sighed. "I've been dying to feel your mouth on my pussy ever since I got here."

"Well then," replied Pat, "What are we waiting for? If you don't start fucking me with that monster in the next two minutes," she said to Monk, "I'm going to scream!"

"I know you, my little bronze slut!" laughed Monk as they shifted around on Pat's bed. "I think that you'll scream IF I fuck you!"

"Yeah," replied Melissa, as she lay on her back and opened her thighs wide. "But you won't be able to hear the screams, 'cause they'll be muffled by my muff!"

Pat placed her hands on the soft insides of Melissa's thighs, bringing her face close to her lovely assistant's dripping slit. She never tired of looking at Melissa's pretty pussy, sweet inner lips dewy with desire, honey flowing from her moist hole, topped by her trimmed black thatch. Pat inhaled deeply, drunk on the intoxicating aroma, before closing the distance and flicking out with her highly skilled tongue. It touched the young woman's cunt at the bottom of her fuckhole, then slowly lapped upwards, between the twin labial lips, tasting the honeyed juices before finishing its upward journey at Melissa's clit. Melissa gasped and jerked on the bed, involuntarily, as if receiving an electrical shock as the exquisite sensations were transmitted to her brain. Her hands reached out, caressed the bronze woman's head lovingly between her thighs, encouraging her to use her mouth and tongue to get her off.

"That's it, lover," cooed Melissa as she felt the warm tongue slithering around her nether regions, starting the slow journey which would culminate in Melissa's cumming on that welcome tongue. "Eat me, my pretty Patty, eat my pussy!"

As Pat tasted the young woman's wetness, pressing her mouth against the steaming cunt and sucking on her excited little clitoris, she could feel Monk moving behind her, his hands grasping her ass as he positioned himself. She held her breath in anxious anticipation as she felt the hairy chemist pulling her taut asscheeks apart, revealing her puckered anus to his gaze, framed above her pink, steaming quim. Though Monk had fucked Pat's asshole on more than one occasion, at the moment he had a different target. Monk slid his massive tool between her asscheeks a few times, teasing the bronze woman, enjoying the sight of the rounded flesh surrounding his hard shaft. The purplish head of his cock finally came to rest between her lower lips and he slowly pushed forward, sinking into her hot twat. Pat gave out a muffled squeal of joy as she felt his hard length sinking into her welcoming body.

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers
12