Patent Pending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enchanting Mrs. Williamson, most enchanting. Now strut a bit for me along the counter top. I want to see how you move in that most appealing attire."

Fearing punishment, the captive wife performed as instructed. She walked one direction and then the other, subtly exaggerating her natural wiggle. Doctor Mather clapped his hands in appreciation. Then he picked up his tiny prize. Gently he ran a finger over her garments and then carried Josephine to the living room. He slid Josephine into the breast pocket of his shirt and sat on his sofa and dialed up a movie. Josephine was instructed to watch the movie from her perch. With nothing else to do she did just that,

The pocket was not uncomfortable. It was warm from Mather's body. His heartbeat was just perceptible but the sound rapidly became simple background noise. The movie on the other hand disgusted Josephine. It was a dirty movie about a kidnapped woman who comes to love and worship her abductor. It was pure male fantasy. The kind that gave adolescent boy the wrong ideas about sex and desensitized them to rape. That said the movie was well made. The lighting and acting were first class. Josephine also marveled at how much more impressive the television was to her small eyes and ears.

"Now it is time for you to turn in." said Mather as he removed his toy from his pocket. "I have some nice evening wear for you but you must entertain me first before you will be allowed to prepare for bed."

"Entertain?" asked Josephine a bit panicked. By this time they had returned to Mather's laboratory.

"Yes, the film made me horny. I want to see you orgasm."

He set Josephine down in front of her doll house, He opened a drawer under it and came up with a tiny object. Josephine thought that she would be sick when she realized that it was a miniature dildo!

"Now here is how this will work Mrs. Williamson, you will come for me and then I will undress you and give you some sexy pajamas. You will be allowed to brush your teeth and see to your needs before drifting off to sleep to relaxing music. If you chose to NOT entertain me then I afraid it is another semen bath for you and no cleansing bath until tomorrow." He paused for effect and said, "So which will it be my pet?"

With dread Josephine bent down, picked up the dildo hiked up her skirt and sat in a tiny chair with her legs apart. Tentatively at first, and then with more enthusiasm Josephine slid the phallus in and out of her body. This time she was not imagining it. Her clitoris WAS far more sensitive now than it had been when she was full size. Despite herself, Josephine became an enthusiastic performer for her audience. Her breathing increased and delightful little moans began to emanate from the tiny mouth and the little lips formed a lovely "O".

Overjoyed at the entertaining display of his little prize, Mather opened his pants and began jerking off. He came just about the same time Josephine reached climax. It was easily one of the most erotic experiences of his life. Mather allowed his seed to fall to the floor. He secured his pants, washed his hands and picked up the still panting woman.

Josephine had allowed the dildo to clatter to the floor. Mather forced her legs apart and inhaled the aroma of her sex. The odor was delightful. Desiring a taste of his wondrous creation, Mather licked Josephine's pussy several times. She tasted divine. The tiny woman was repulsed, at the same time she had to concede that the massive tongue felt very nice indeed. It was oral sex raised to an infinite level.

Gently he undressed the unprotesting spent woman. Mather delighted in the soft feel of her nylons as he unrolled them off her fine shapely legs. He was struck by the touch of the leather skirt and bustier. Shrunken objects had such delightful textures. Delicately he stroked her naked little body before returning her to the front of her tiny house.

"That was excellent Mrs. Williamson. You are an obedient little filly. We will have so much fun together."

In response Josephine turned beet red with embarrassment. Out of the drawer came a little box. Josephine opened it and discovered a fetish nightwear set. The gossamer panties were crotch less The matching black chemise was very lacy. Accompanying those objects was a transparent peignoir. With no other option, Josephine donned the outfit. Mather watched her dress this time.

"Enchanting Mrs. Williamson. Through the door on the right is a half bathroom just your size you will find a toothbrush and a tiny sink and toilet and all the supplies you will need. There is no tub or shower for I will be responsible for bathing you always. I will give you a few minuets to attend to your nightly activities and then I will tuck you into bed. I will wake you for breakfast, begin instituting your exercise regime and then we will have more adventures together."

In the tiny bathroom, Josephine allowed herself the tears that Mather had denied her all day. She did not cry too long, lest her abductor's suspicions arise, for she was sure that her husband Edgar would move heaven and earth to liberate her and return her to full size as soon as humanly possible. As she brushed her teeth she noticed the tan line from her missing rings. It occurred to her that all of this would be somehow more bearable if she only had her wedding rings or some other tangible object from her former life. She used the tiny commode washed her hands and exited the room to the awaiting mad scientist.

A short distance from the bathroom was a bedroom that Josephine had to conclude was lovely. It had feminine touches that Josephine imagined would have been beyond the talents of a middle aged unmarried male scientist. She removed her peignoir and hung it in the closet without doors. Mather pulled back the covers and Josephine climbed between the sheets. To her surprise, the bed was easily one of the most comfortable she had ever encountered. After adjusting the covers Mather said,

"Goodnight pet."

Then he bent and placed a most unwanted kiss on Josephine's head and face, his goatee scratched and irritated and his saliva was gross but the tiny captive knew better than to protest. From somewhere soft music began playing.

"Sweet dreams Mrs. Williamson. We will have more fun tomorrow." said Mather as he exited the room and turned out the lights.

Josephine made herself comfortable in the bed but already she knew that any dreams she had would be continuations of this day's nightmare. Into the darkness she cried once more. It was a very long night indeed.

12