Patience Bared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to take no time, she recognised the tension building; it was going to happen. Her muscles tightened; her back arched. Holding her breath, she strained against the leather bonds. Then it was there, she felt the intense warmth radiating from deep within her sex. She gasped to inhale again, her every sensory perception engulfed by the blissful time-halting wave.

Reality gradually returned. The fullness of her sex had seemed to intensify the now decaying spasms. Only when these passed and gave way to a tranquillity did she once again become aware of the rubber gag filling her mouth and the ache of her constrained limbs. Opening her eyes wide, she returned to the brightness of the room, she heard the conversation of her audience and once again she could feel their eyes observing her.

As Cranshaw concluded his talk, Gray set about releasing her. The speculum was withdrawn and replaced in its dish on the table. Her legs were released, and the slings packed away. Grey unclipped the wrist cuffs from the head of the examination bench allowing her to stretch her arms.

Gray fetched the examination robe, and placed it on the floor for her. The garment was heaped in the same form as when it had been discarded a short while ago. She swung her feet round and placed them on the floor. Grey knelt down and began to lift the shift, guiding it up over her body. He had Patience hold the fabric in position against her breasts. The effect was to display the leather cuffs, she still wore against the whiteness of the cloth. She realised this too was part of the performance. The play-thing was being packed away, hidden from view, one last chance to see. Gray buttoned the shoulder straps. She was covered again, well almost. He didn't fasten the waist band, nor the neck tie: the gown was open to the waist.

Patience was expecting Gray to remove her gag. The acrid taste of rubber was strong in her mouth, and besides, not being able to close her mouth was causing saliva to escape at the corners. But he did not. When she moved her own hands to find and undo the straps he stopped her.

"Not yet."

He gently guided her hands back down, down behind her back, and then to her surprise, clipped the cuffs together.

The audience filed out from their seats, and formed a line to shake hand with Dr Cranshaw and then with Grey. Patience could hear them thanking the good doctors and commending them on the excellence of their presentation. Then they filed past the equipment table, on which was displayed the vibrator and the speculum for their inspection. One or two picked up the objects for closer examination.

And finally, they filed past Patience, the final object to be inspected. She stood erect, shoulders back, eyes lowered. She imagined she must look like some slave girl from ancient times waiting to be sold. Some of the men just glanced at her as they passed, others made a more detailed study. The open shift did little to hide her breasts. Sometimes, if a man's gaze became too intense, Patience was compelled to move, just slightly, a jerk of the shoulders or a flick of her head. I am real, I am a person.

At last the audience was gone, and just the three of them remained. Grey undid the head straps and removed the gag from Patience's mouth. The cuffs were unbuckled, and with freed hands Patience was able fasten her gown. She readily accepted the water Grey offered, eager to wash away the taste of the rubber.

"You have done well." It was Cranshaw, while Patience was being released. He had wandered to the rows where the audience had been sitting. He was holding a pile of paper money.

"What do you mean?"

"Your gratuity, a tip, un pourboire." he laughed at Patience's obvious confusion. "The audience: It is customary for the gentlemen to show their appreciation for the subject by leaving a monitory gratuity, a gift, for you. By my reckoning there is about fourteen pounds and ten shillings: a tidy sum!"

Patience was shocked this was three month's salary.

"I thought you were to pay me, you said five and thruppence."

"Yes that's right, I will. This is a bonus. They liked you. You did very well my dear. Not many girls could do what you did, and not go to pieces. I'd like you to do this again for me. Would you do it again: be my examination model?"

"I don't know sir. I didn't like that thing in my mouth or the... the other thing...that you used." She found she was blushing, despite everything that had happened today she was blushing.

"That's why they liked you. We showed the modern apparatus. We showed an attractive and cooperative young woman. Not some surly doxy from the workhouse. We can be a good team. What do you say?"

"Alright, yes. Yes. I will." Patience had no idea why she had just agreed. Every rational thought would have had her answer no. But there was something that compelled her. Partly it was the show, the exhibitionism, the naked exposure. But that was not all, she couldn't rationalise it exactly but she knew it had to do with yielding up control, at least for a limited time, and within her boundaries.

12